Cuckolded for Her Pleasure

Story Info
Peter pays the price for his chauvinism... dearly.
6k words
4.16
19k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Reed had not seen it coming. Sure, he fantasised about such things when masturbating, but in real life he maintained the typical facade of masculine superiority over everything, women in particular... though he came his strongest when stroking at the thought of those women who held the whip hand, and soon, fantasy would blend in with reality.

His wife Lydia, had been typically vanilla in their courting days, as had he, and following their many years of marriage, very little had changed... on the surface, anyhow. Sex with her was conventional; straightforward missionary position after minimal foreplay which didn't venture to oral sex or anything remotely kinky, and it happened less and less, he quite content to masturbate, when she was away, as she was quite often with female friends at what he thought were mundane social gatherings, his indifference at questioning her about those gatherings, suiting her perfectly. His male acquaintances had jibed him about allowing his wife such liberties, and Reed had then told them that he'd put a stop to it... though in reality he did nothing, enjoying masturbating at will whilst she was away.

It was often after her lengthier stays away that those rare sessions of sex would take place, often after she'd chided him about necessary tasks about the house not being done, or the general untidiness, they'd then make up by having sex... though her chiding was noticeably more forceful on each occasion, and seemed to remain a little during sex, having her achieve increasingly satisfying orgasms, Reed assuming her pleasure was down to his prowess with his cock, swelling his already inflated ego... but he was to learn her satisfaction was down to her thoughts on what was to be, not from the efforts of his mediocre cock.

Those chiding sessions were also accompanied by the appearances of her female friends at the house without prior warning, becoming all the more frequent. Though a little irked at this feminine invasion of his domain, he also took a curt pleasure in airing his chauvinism amongst them, belittling them in subtle fashion, though some gave back as good as they were given... and one in particular turned the tables on him to acute effect. Tara Mansfield had become an increasingly prominent feature amongst Lydia's friends, tall, shapely, and magnificently confident, she'd suffer no chauvinism from any male, and Reed quickly found he was no exception, even if it were in his own house. Reed noted the spiteful smile of contentment from Lydia, as his only attempt at some mild ridicule of Tara, was met with an abrupt and stinging rebuke, then studied indifference to him, showing just who was top of the pecking order. As soon as the opportunity came, Reed found himself upstairs, masturbating over the incident, the experience somehow lushly erotic.

Lydia was more than aware of his eagerness to accompany her to clubs and restaurants on those socialising occasions which he'd normally shun, when it was mentioned that Tara would be in attendance... the noose about his neck was gradually being tightened, and he'd soon know the drop through the trap into a world from which he'd never return. Despite his hidden penchant for the attentions of dominant femininity, it still didn't register with him that on those social occasions, the few males in attendance - husband's, partners, or boyfriends - were all somewhat demure, and unresponsive to his male oriented banter. They remained stiff faced and kept themselves to themselves whilst the women indulged, interacting in circles of their choice... getting a strange but unremarked enjoyment out of Reed's isolation, those other males under strict orders to behave themselves, to an extent which Reed could only fantasise about.

It was at such an occasion when his wife was to depart on one of her trips away, this time Tara and some of the other women meeting at his house to collect her, that Lydia looked to Tara and her close selection of intimate friends with a nodding smile. Reed had almost begged her to allow him to attend a function at which Tara and some of the women he found so attractive were to attend, shortly after her return, and Lydia had discussed this with her friends, deciding the time was now right for him to know the truth, to be confronted, and outed, for what they knew he harboured inside... and put to the desired use by his wife, whose confidence had become increasingly supreme among her feminine company. As Reed stood pouting, taking furtive glances at the shapely women preparing to depart, longing to masturbate over them whilst their sights and scents were still fresh in his memory. Lydia clapped her hands, the sound echoing around the room, then summoned him over with a flick of her finger... in a fashion he'd never seen her use before.

The women grinned at his obeying the command of his wife's wagging finger, her smug smile echoed by them and by Tara in particular. Lydia then wasted no time in announcing that his journey to her absolute ownership of him was about to begin.

"Well Peter, you know that function you begged me to be allowed to attend in a week or so?..." He blushed visibly, at her having the women know his desires, though they'd been made well aware of his progress in being drawn in, each smiling wickedly at witnessing a scenario that many of their husbands and partners had been so delightfully subjected to. He stood close and gaped at her, silenced for once.

"...well you'll not be able to attend that, I'm afraid..." Lydia and the women enjoyed his crestfallen look, a hint of the control she'd soon have over him, sweetly delivered before she excited him again.

"... but it's been decided that you'll come with us today." Once again, the women enjoyed his bemused looks, as Tara used a spiked stiletto to toe a small sports bag into view from behind Lydia's large case of clothes and essentials, Reed already developing a keen erection at the sight of her... and his wife's strange air of authority. The dominant Tara added her words, emphasising the decision was mutual amongst the women.

"We've packed your things... we all decided on what you should wear, you won't need much." Her curt smile had his cock bulge, his usual cocksure persona being slowly eaten away by the confidence of the women... and his own submissive fantasies, which were moving toward a reality, consuming his arrogant shield. He at last found his voice, looking to Lydia's smug smile.

"But... but, I thought your trips were strictly women only?". The sneering laughter which arose from the women did nothing to ease his erection, nor did Lydia's response.

"Oh, sometimes we allow male company..." Tara intersected, once again emphasising that his allowance wasn't just at the behest of his wife alone.

"Males who are well behaved... and do as they're told." Reed gasped audibly, blushing even more, his cock rigid, as Lydia pointed to her case and his bag, her face now stern... her cunt nicely moist with arousal, as she demonstrated her air of authority over him once more.

"You'll bring them... we're off now." He stood, bewildered at the fact he'd not been prepared, and was to go in what he stood up in? The smiling women took his arms as he lifted the case and bag, urging him forward and showing a certain pleasure in doing so, as Lydia, strutting confidently before him in her tallest of heels, turned and sneered at him.

"Don't worry, you'll get nicely freshened up where we're going..." He sniffed at her expensive perfume, one that she only wore on special occasions, as he passed her and lifted the case and bag into the rear hatch of one of the several cars there, and was then directed into the rear of another car himself, sat between Tara and a plump redhead he'd often cheeked in the past. Lydia's stern smile broadened as she continued, her contentment... and contempt for him growing, on seeing him sat between two women who'd take no nonsense from him, as per the two mature women at the front.

"...and you'll be able to masturbate too... we all know how much and how often you like to do that!" Reed gasped in disbelief as he watched her shapely backside ripple in her tight skirt as she strutted to another car, the chorus of cynical laughter from the women ringing in his ears as his erection boned at being humiliated by his wife... and at her transformation as the procession of cars drew away, the car in which Lydia rode, speeding off ahead of the rest. Tara and the plump redhead gripped his arms tight as he gaped at the disappearing car, emphasising he was now in captivity, as the delectably strict Tara sowed further seeds into his mind.

"She has to prepare for your arrival... as you may have guessed by now, you're going to be the star of the show in our little excursion... it won't take long to have you prepared for your reunion with Lydia... your Owner, so we have all the time in the world to discuss things on the way..." The plump redhead stretched across and Reed gasped audibly as she calmly undid his flies and nursed his erect cock from his underwear to have it stand rigid with sexual excitement as she ran her manicured nails down its length. Her pleasure was more than evident in her smile as she taunted him.

"Not so arrogant now, are we?... and we can see just how much closer we are to your true... and pathetic, personality we are... just look at that erection..." She teased his bulging glans with her nails, having that erection pulse to an obedient rigidity. It pulsed even harder as Tara's hand came across, and had her red nails play across the silky essences of his pre-cum oozing from the bell, she then distracting his eyes from that tortuous pleasure by leaning into him and gazing into his eyes.

"We know you love to masturbate... have you ever masturbated over me?..." She laughed in his face with a cynical sneer, as he stared back, speechless... his eyes alone confirming what she already knew.

"Good... because I'm going to thoroughly enjoy dominating you, so are all the ladies in our little group... once Lydia has shown you your new position in life." The plump redheaded women added her ire as she teased his cock with the sharpness of her nails too.

"...and you've given us all, good reason to be extra spiteful and vigorous in our disciplining of you, due to your behaviour in the past, haven't you?... you'll be made to regret that, believe me!" Tara sneered spitefully at him.

"Now then Reed... tell us exactly what disciplines you dream of, when masturbating over me... I'd so love to have you live out your dreams."

*** *** ***

Reed could have run when they stepped from the car, but had little inclination to do so; Tara and the other women allowing him to walk unhindered up to the door of the grandiose and secluded house by the bay which was owned by one of the more affluent women of the group. The women knew he was as much a captive of his own mind, as their captive... if he ran, he could never face his wife or any of the women again, and he knew they'd take great pleasure in exposing him publicly.

The mature and elegant owner of the house greeted him to the door with a cursory sneer, Reed's cock pulsing, his anus tingling, on knowing there was no going back now he'd crossed the threshold, and, crossed over to a world of submission to femininity.

"So good to see you here at last Reed... we've all been longing for this day." The women stood around the pair, chuckling as she stood, waiting for something from him. Tara had him know his first taste of being dominated.

"On your knees Reed!... she's your host, kiss her feet!" The women's contempt for him was unanimous as he sank to his knees at her command, and felt the pleasure of his first humiliation, made to kiss the feet of a woman whom he'd previously seen as a staid and possibly religious spinster... his balls now tingled at the possibilities as she poked each foot forward to have it kissed, something she was obviously righteously accustomed to when males visited her house. She sighed with the curt pleasure of having this male in particular worship her feet, then ensured her authority and his humiliation were both furthered.

"You'll go to the lounge now, you'll strip naked... I've a collar and leash waiting for you there, ready for your presentation to Lydia." One of the women opened the door to the lounge, and the rest laughed as Reed felt the first sting of a cane, courtesy of Tara, as he went to rise to his feet.

"You'll stay down and crawl to the lounge on all fours... and get used to it, you'll never stand tall amongst women again, unless ordered too." The scents of the women, both from perfumes and their natural, excited perspirations, flooded the lounge as they eagerly converged to witness Reed's first truly humiliating experience. He blushed like a girl as Tara waved her cane.

"Strip!" He didn't hesitate, but struggled in his haste, delighting the women as he removed his clothes before them... his boning erection receiving due scorn from the women, betraying the pathetic pleasure he felt in being humiliated. That erection stiffened all the more when he was shown the leash, his anus tingling with a lush sense of defeat, as the mature woman he'd viewed with such indifference and scorn in his previous life, took great pleasure in buckling the studded collar about his neck.

"There!... now you're well and truly owned..." She tugged at the leash, pulling his head back to have him displayed in shame for his feminine audience, turning her smiling face toward Tara and the others.

"...and just look at that pathetic cock! I'll bet Lydia's never seen it so stiff... and it'll get even stiffer for her, when he sees her next." Leashed and naked at the feet of dominant women, Reed began to wallow in the pleasure of submission, and longed to masturbate... and his desire to do so would soon be granted, his shame in self abuse to be witnessed by a delighted and contemptuous feminine audience.

Tara stood over him, one hand on hip, and teased her cane against his standing cock, having him squirm and gasp as his head was held back, tight on the leash, and yet another woman whom he'd perceived as inferior, stepped forward and stuffed the rubber ball of a ball-gag into his mouth, her sneering smile revealing just how pleasurable a task it was for her, as she buckled the strap tight behind his head. His anus tingled lustily at being silenced, he'd no longer be able to question anything, and the symbolism of being muted by the decree of superior womanhood had his cock dribble pre-cum; he was just their toy now, and no longer had the ability to answer back... and as his balls tingled with the submissive pleasure of it, neither did he want to. Tara's cruel smile kept his aching cock rigid as he was tugged forward to know pleasures of submission he hadn't even dreamed of.

"Not so cocksure with women now, are you Peter?... just come and see what Lydia's enjoying, that'll crush your ego completely... and forever." The mature woman who was host, had the pleasure of leading him, pulling him forward on the leash to have him crawl on all fours in humiliation before the sneering women... but it would be nothing in comparison to the vividly erotic humiliation he'd face in the room he was led to, the hostess showing her most pompous pleasure in taunting him as he was led, so justly in the spiteful women's minds, like the beaten and worthless cur he'd become... and would now remain forever.

"Oh yes Reed!, you're about to have a second honeymoon of sorts with Lydia... and the changes in the marriage that follows, will see you in permanent service to her forever!" Tara swung the doors to the room in question open, and Reed wanted to come more than ever, as while his nose was greeted with the perfume of the woman he knew, the scathing applause of the women she'd arrived with, enhanced his humiliation wonderfully, on seeing the previously arrogant male, naked, leashed, gagged, on all fours... and rigidly erect with the shameful pleasure of defeat at the hands of feminine dominance.

No applause was more scathing, or his pathetic new status greeted with more smug pleasure, than by Lydia herself, her look of absolute contentment showing not one single element of pity at his gagged and bewildered gaze at her, Reed's bewilderment accentuated by the fact that she sat on the edge of a huge bed, naked... naked male, hooded, and kneeling between the spread of her thighs, head down in subservience. The following women gathered round, some sitting in seats arranged around the room's walls... not one would fail to get a good view of the shaming debacle to come, in which the selfish and arrogant pride of a male would be taken down and destroyed forever, so deservedly. Lydia sneered at him with sadistic delight, as she pointed the hooded male to the cunt which he'd though was his alone, and had the gimp masked slave lap enthusiastically at the juices of her aroused cunt as she gasped out her greeting to Reed with curt sexual enjoyment in her tone.

"Ohhh!!... so glad you could come Peter... ohh!... you're going to watch me fucked by a real man!..." Reed felt every woman's eyes upon him, and the intense pleasure at his crestfallen misery in their gaze, as Lydia wriggled back from the hooded male's tongue, and delighted in having him stand and turn in a circle for the inspection of the watching women... and Reed especially. Reed felt the leash of ownership pulled tight so's he kept his head up wouldn't miss a thing, as the male turned side on, and Lydia's face beamed with lusty contentment at viewing a standing cock at least half as big again as his... erect, and ready to enjoy his wife's cunt.

He grunted a pathetic plea, the gag doing its job perfectly, and exciting the women no end, as Lydia had her male lay on his back on the bed, his generous cock standing like a mast, she then continuing to taunt her newly enslaved husband as she straddled her prize and slipped her wet cunt over the rigid phallus, her sigh of pleasure so cutting to Reed, as she queened the male.

"...Ooohhhh!... don't fret so Peter... you'll have your pleasure too... we all know how you love to masturbate... well you have something worth masturbating over now!... Ohh!... do it!" Reed felt the sting of Tara's cane as he gaped and gasped in disbelief as his wife slipped up and down on the huge cock, prompting him to grasp his cock... and before the audience of women to whom he was now no more than a plaything to be used, he masturbated in shame at the sight of his wife being fucked by another male.

He watched, the select audience of women he'd known and treated so chauvinistically, smirking with satisfaction, as he masturbated on his knees, his wife grinning in a mixture of spiteful contentment and coming ecstasy as her buttocks cheeks splayed and rippled deliciously at the pounding of her chosen pet's cock. She was royally fucked in a sordidly hedonistic blaze of sexual satisfaction, her look of contempt at her husband as she sighed to orgasm, having him know just how specially erotic this was for her, ensuring his masturbated cock spat it's tribute in defeat to her dominance as the pet groaned and unleashed his seed to her cunt too. He'd been dominated, owned, and now before the spitefully enthusiastic eyes of that select group of women, he knew the masochistic and humiliating pleasure of being cuckolded to order.

Their contempt for him, seeing his obvious pleasure at the pain of being humiliated, and of that humiliation being witnessed too, expressed so openly in their sneers, increased the divine ecstasy of his expulsions of cream. Their looks of just satisfaction were emphasised by their intent as they flicked canes playfully whilst watching him masturbate in cuckolded defeat, he knowing that his now ruling wife would have them dominate him too... his secret desire to be dominated was well and truly out, and he was to pay dearly for his previous arrogance toward women who now relished the sexual delight of having him at their feet in submission.

12