Cuckolded for Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His plump wife's splayed cheeks and full breasts continued to shimmer, her lusting sigh of ecstatic orgasm while she embraced her pet's efforts, her pleasured eyes firmly on her wanking husband, were echoed by the gratified groans of her pet as his cock glistened milky white on delivering the seed to the cunt that had been her husband's. The thoroughly arousing scenario of the defeat of masculinity to the whim of womanhood, so appreciated by the select women, brought a delicious spite from Tara, a woman whom the now cuckolded Peter Reed could only have dreamed of having any relationship with - the mature and very shapely blonde so confident, and previously way out of his league - and who now would indulge him on her terms. Leaning her cross-legged form forward as she posed dominantly in her chair, she touched his quivering backside with her cane as he spurted the seed from his cock in submissive bliss.

"See how Lydia enjoys her pet, you're of little use to her now... your little cock is worthless, that's for sure." She'd guessed with haughty conviction that Reed would had secretly masturbated over her, correctly imagining her to be dominant, and had done his best to be as openly chauvinistic with her on those occasions when he and his wife had met her socially, but his efforts had been half-hearted and weak... and Tara had shown smug contentment in putting him down, prompting his masturbation over her. That smug contentment had also been more than sincere with Tara, confirming in her mind that the supposedly cocksure Reed could be dominated. Unknown to him at the time though now so apparent, she'd been instrumental in seeing to it that Lydia took complete control of him... and would be the first of those select women, other than Lydia herself, to have her pleasure of dominating masculinity indulged.

Lydia grinned at her mentor with satisfied triumph in her eyes, as she slipped off from the penetration of her pet's cock, and lying on the bed with sneering satisfaction, had the pet stand by the edge of the bed. Tara's cunt tingled with the lush spite of dominant mischief, as she first unbuckled the ball gag Reed had been silenced with, then took the leash which confirmed his enslavement and tugged him toward the pet.

"Time for you to commence your new duties... this is something all the women of our little group have been longing to see, not just Lydia." Reed's cock maintained a half erection dispute having just spent, half in fear, half in a curious anticipation, at the gross humiliation he guessed was to follow, the eager eyes of every woman there, trained upon him as he was led in utter obedience by Tara to kneel before the standing pet... the cock which dwarfed his, and had seen to the satisfaction of his wife, still poking horizontally in a semi-erection with the pleasure of being scrutinised as a slave by an audience of mature and dominant women, its large bell and length glistening and dribbling with the evidence of the ecstatic task just performed. Tara grinned with a spiteful anticipation of her own, as the murmuring and scornful group of women were hushed to a silence on seeing what was to happen, Lydia already panting with an air of smug contentment, at the mere sight of seeing her once arrogant husband led so justly in submission by dominant femininity.

"Suck that cock Reed!... suck it clean!" Reed gasped as Tara clasped the base of the generous cock, her delicate hand emphasising its enormity, and with the other now behind his head, pushed his face toward the large and slimy bell... and had his lips slip over it"s broad and smooth head, his whimpering in submission as he did so, exciting the women to audible sneers of satisfaction, Tara's soft laugh of pure satisfaction, echoed by Lydia as she saw her husband suck cock to order for the first time. Reed's anus tingled with a curiously pleasurable lust at the cutting and delicious humiliation, well and truly shown his place in the new order of things, catching Lydia's look of utter contempt and haughty satisfaction at her triumph over him, as he slipped his mouth back and forth over the cock which had fucked his wife... defeated, dominated, cuckolded... and now a cocksucker.

The pet did his best to blot out what was happening, not being gay or remotely bi, as was the same for Reed, but the stimulation of having his recently sensitised member sucked by the warmth of a mouth, had his cock perk back to a lusting stiffness. Basking in the submissive humiliation of being made to suck cock before his wife and an audience of women so obviously aroused by the degrading act, the pulsing and stiffening of the cock in his mouth, had Reed's cock perk and rise to an erection, the rising of his now pathetically inadequate cock, witnessed with delight by the women, Tara ensuring he was made well aware of it with a cruel and sincere enthusiasm in her voice.

"Just look at that cock rise ladies!.. see how he relishes the task!... he can't get enough of cock!." She also noted how the pet's cock had inevitably stiffened too, and nodded to Lydia, who slipped off from the bed, eager to thoroughly enjoy the shaming of her now owned husband, but careful to keep her broad and fleshy thighs clamped closed as she did. Tara pulled Reed's face back from the generously proportioned cock, the audience of women grinning lustily in arousal as it bobbed high and stood pertly erect, Lydia now taking it in her hand, and immediately beginning to stroke it as she sneered down at her defeated husband.

"Open your mouth dear... keep it open, the way I opened my cunt for this worthy cock... it's been where yours will never go again, but you're not going to miss out on the fun." Reed opened his mouth obediently, as Lydia pointed the eye of the huge pink bell at him, stroking its thick girth and pleasing length vigorously. Held to order, and facing a humiliation he could never have dreamed off, Reed's cock stood high and stiff at the masochistic pleasure of his own shaming, as the watching audience of women rose to near a delirium of sexual delight, as the pet's huge cock spat out a loop of hot cream to Reed's face and mouth. Lydia's curt smile of triumph was so cutting, as he gagged on the warm globules of cream which shot to the back of his throat, and Tara pushed his face forward to consume the pumping bell, her cunt hot as she thought on how she'd enjoy whipping him for pure pleasure shortly. Lydia sneered in pompous satisfaction at his crushing humiliation, and ensured he stayed nicely erect.

"Oh you like the taste of another man's cum, don't you... we'll there's some more waiting for you here." She tugged the blushing pet away, and pointed him to his knees as Reed knelt, the cum which he hadn't swallowed, dribbling down his face and admired with spiteful pleasure by his feminine audience. She lay back on the bed at its head, and leaving ample space for him to lie too, spread her plump and shapely thighs to have him view the cunt which would invite his cock no more, but which would still require his obedient duty. Tara flicked her cane, her cunt hot with arousal in her impatience to use it on him, as Lydia pointed to her messy cunt, slick with the evidence of its prior sating... now fully aroused once more, by the glorious and fulfilling pageant of her husband's total humiliation, she, unable to resist fingering her clitoris, poking up from its cum adorned hood.

"Get over here and have a good sniff at what a real man can do..." Both she and Tara sneered with contempt as he scuttled up to the bed without any hesitation, his wagging erection now boning stiff in submissive excitement as the jeering audience of women converged around the bed, jostling for places with their canes, whilst knowingly allowing the supremely dominant Tara space in which to flex hers. His cock throbbed at the bedding as he lay prone, delighting the women on being unable to resist thrusting it as he sniffed obediently at the lush scents of Lydia's well used cunt, now blessed with a fresh arousal at his humiliation. Tara pulled her thighs wider, and pulled the lips of her cunt apart, having him witness the oozing result of another male's pleasure at his expense.

"Lick it clean!... your duty from now will be to lick up every drop left by any stud I choose!... Lick!" Reed stretched his tongue forward, and Lydia's sense of absolute triumph had her clitoris poke high with a sexual aura such as she'd never known, as the tongue that had neglected her cunt, now tasted its vengeful essences... and the silky but acrid evidence of its pleasure at the ecstasy of another male. He thrust at the bed in sweet humiliation as the women sneered and applauded on seeing his tongue scoop the oozing globules of cum from the cunt of a woman who now owned him, the rank evidence of her satisfying, just, and thoroughly arousing cuckolding of him.

Reed gagged a little at first, at the mixture of tastes and slippery textures of cum mixed with Lydia's juices, but the scent of her aroused cunt, and the tangy whiffs of her sticky pucker below it, soon had him relishing the task in a shameful submission, his lapping tongue earning him righteous contempt from the feminine audience, Tara in particular, as she pressed her cane against his squirming buttocks, to let him know what was to come.

"You'll be caned for your impudence in watching your wife's pleasure too... and I'll be the first to administer punishment... I know how you'll have longed for me to do it." He thrust his boning cock at the bedding, the stimulation exquisite on feeling the flexible rattan against his flesh. His anus tingled wildly in fear and anticipation as Lydia pulled her thighs back a little higher, her finger meeting his tongue at her clitoris, his eyes catching her other hand pointing a manicured finger down, and a stern command taking him to a level of defeat which had him longing to spend again.

"Lick my arse!... you make sure that's nice and clean..." The audience of women sneered as he slipped his tongue down to the soft warmth and highly seasoned tangs of her pucker, which had perspired lushly whilst she was fucked, Lydia's cruel smile growing as she felt the submissive adoration of his tongue at her arsehole, which she clenched and dilated obligingly as she stroked her clitoris. Tara longed to know its service too, flicking his buttocks with her cane impatiently, her cunt hot with the yearning to thrash him, and as Reed poked his tongue deep into the hot and welcoming grip of his wife's spicy anus, she had him long to know that cane in earnest, sneering with dominant satisfaction at the obedient probing of his tongue, as Tara lifted the cane high.

"...you like the taste of that, don't you... the taste of defeat... I'm going to have the next stud fill it with cream for you... while you watch... leashed... masturbating over it and waiting to do your duty..." She gasped with smug sexual satisfaction as her poking clitoris was rubbed toward another blissful oblivion in curt dominance, Reed now thrusting at the bedding, stimulating his cock in submissive awe.

"... waiting to do your duty... and coming hard at knowing you'll be caned for watching too... caned till you come again, in absolute submission!" Reed heard the delicious whoosh of the cane through the air, his tongue straining hard and deep into his wife's anus as the first spiteful thwack of the cane creased the flesh of his buttocks, taking the thrusting of his cock to another dimension, as the pain coursed through his buttocks, the cynical laughter of his feminine audience in his ears.

Tara stood tall and dominant, her shapely figure more imposing than ever, admired with smug contentment by the other women as she focused on her target. Hand on hip, she raised and brought the cane down in a state of high dudgeon, the righteousness of her commitment to the use of the cane, inflicted with the pompous majesty that only a truly dominant woman could muster. She'd waited so long to do this, her cunt wet with hot arousal as she watched his flesh bounce, his whimpering in pain as sweet a music as the song of that cane, as she added each glowing red stripe to the tortured flesh of his cheeks.

Reed was swiftly brought to tears, his blubbing in humiliation thoroughly enjoyed by the audience of women he'd cheeked so chauvinistically in his former life, those tears only serving to have Tara grow closer to orgasm with the sadistic thrill of it, having increase her tempo with the cane... longing to break the make completely, Lydia having promised her the services of his tongue in thanks in privacy later. The women jeered and laughed in unison as the note of Reed's blubbing changed to a gasping moaning as his face pressed hard at the cleft of his wife's buttocks... the sound of that feminine pleasure in Reed's ears, bringing forth the exquisite ecstasy of a humiliation which they'd already anticipated... and he'd duly give up in defeated shame.

The triumph of both Lydia and Tara, and indeed womanhood in general over a once chauvinistic male, was heralded by the sweet orgasm of his wife, as Tara's efforts with the cane saw to it that Reed surrendered his seed in absolute defeat. The song and sting of that cane was as of a symphony to his ears, the chorus of spiteful feminine jeering in a lusty accompaniment to it, as through his tears he felt his wife's thighs lifted high, her toes pointing skyward as she indulged her second orgasm of the day at his expense, and now broken by the cane of a dominant woman following his cuckolding, he shot his mess to the bedding in utter defeat, and pure masochistic ectasy. As Tara continued to stripe his buttocks, he wallowed in his total humiliation having been witnessed by all those women as he spurted and spent lustily to the sheets... dominated, cuckolded, broken to order by the superiority of womanhood.

It had already been a long and telling day for Reed, one which had seen to it that his life was changed forever, and as his departure, leashed, naked, and beaten, was applauded with pompous gusto by the women as Tara led him away to know the taste of her cunt, that day was far from over. Those women jostled for position once more, as Lydia made appointments in a diary, appointments at which Reed would know the taste of cunts and canes - and other male's semen - for many days to come... such is the lot of a worthless cuckold.

12