Cuckolded in Tucson Ch. 02

Story Info
Darren fears He is losing Shelly to her new lover!
5.5k words
3.48
19.5k
48
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denron
denron
413 Followers

Cuckolded in Tucson. Ch. 2

Darren

I was sitting by the window in the restaurant at the Mira Vista Nudist Resort in Tucson at 7:00 am waiting for my wife to join me after she spent the night with her boyfriend Nick. I told her in a text that I had to be in town by 9 am to shoot interviews for the video project I am producing for a firm here. She promised we could talk about what's going on with her and Nick, and what it meant for me.

Around 7:15 I saw them walk by the window holding hands as they headed for restaurant entrance. Jesus, this seemed so surreal to see my wife with another man like that, stirring feelings of jealousy and... and arousal too, for some bizarre reason.

As I looked toward the front of the restaurant, I saw them enter and look around. I waved, and Shelly nodded at me then turned to Nick. She said something to him and then they embraced and kissed. They pulled apart, then kissed again with obvious passion. She said something to him and then came to my table as he left the restaurant.

"Wow!" I said, "You don't seem at all concerned about how some of the people we have met here will react to a public display like that with a man who isn't your husband."

"Darren, Margo has already kind of quizzed me about this. I told her we have an open relationship, and you are fine with Nick and I having an affair. She's a gossip so I'm pretty sure everyone we have met here is now aware."

"Well, I don't know if that's entirely true about us having an open relationship."

"Baby, are you hard right now? Did you get aroused when you saw me kissing Nick?"

"Okay, yes! You know that turns me on. But it's humiliating too."

"Well, I am sorry about that. I don't want you to feel humiliated. But you are the one who encouraged what's happening with me and Nick. And at this point, I am not sure how to stop it!"

"You don't love him, though, do you?"

"Oh! Well, I don't know about that. I still love your, Sweetheart. But I have to admit, I now have very intense feelings for Nick. And I can't deny those feelings."

Then I noticed with some alarm that her left ring finger was bare.

"Why aren't you wearing your wedding and engagement rings?"

"Baby, it didn't feel right to wear the rings you gave me now that I am making love with Nick."

"Oh my God! You make it sound like this is a permanent arrangement!"

"No! I don't mean it like that. Nick is the one who pointed it out. When he and I are together, he said he doesn't want any part of me withheld for someone else."

"Wow! He has a lot of balls! He wants to own you. But you are mine! Married to me! Don't forget that!"

I was starting to get emotional, afraid I was losing her to him, and asked if we could move this talk in our room.

Minutes later, inside our room, I took her in my arms and told her I love her and don't want to lose her. We kissed for a couple of meaningful moments, but she resisted when I pressed my tongue against her lips.

"Darren," she said, "Nick and I just made love."

"But Shelly, you are my wife!"

"Of course, but Nick is now in my life too. And I promised him I would not get carried away and have sex with you."

"Oh my fucking Christ, your boyfriend is now deciding who you have sex with!?"

"No. That is not exactly what's happening. When he and I made love, it felt just amazing, almost life-changing. He said 'You are my woman now!' And I felt like it was true. He said my pussy belongs to him now.

I told him I love the idea of that, but I can't agree to that. You are my husband, and he has to share with you. But, I told him I would not have sex with you today.

I am not some kind of sex toy that gets passed around from man to man. You wanted me to be with another man. Now I am. And I'm sorry but I can't seem to resist him."

I told her that wasn't fair. She is my wife. She belongs to me. But she said I wanted this arrangement, and now I have to deal with the consequences.

Then as I checked the time, I realized it was getting late. I quickly gathered up my gear for my video shoot in Tucson. As I did that, she took off her clothes and gathered her towel and stuff for the nudist area by the pool.

"You're meeting Nick at the pool?"

"Yeah, I told him I would see him there as soon as we finished our talk."

As she turned around to face me, I saw that her pussy was bare, shaved. Her usually well trimmed honey blonde bush was gone.

"You shaved your pussy for him!"

"Ha, yeah! Well actually he shaved my pussy. He said my pussy is too pretty to be hidden by pubic hair."

"Oh my God. You have totally given yourself him. I have asked you to shave, and you refused."

"Come on Baby, it doesn't really mean anything. He just has some very persuasive ways," she said with a slight chuckle and a mischievous grin.

I put down my stuff, went over to her and knelt in front of her to get a closer look. She started to move back but I grabbed her hips and held her. "Jesus, it is so enticing and inviting. So fucking sexy." I leaned in and kissed her pussy.

"No! Don't. Stop!" She said as she tried to push me away.

But as I held her I leaned in, kissed her pussy again, and quickly licked her. "MMMmm. I love tasting you."

"Baby stop. I told you, Nick and I just made love. He came inside me."

"Oh my God!" That sent a surge arousal to my dick. I pulled her to me and pushed my tongue into he vagina.

"Darren, you are licking Nick's cum. Is that what you want?"

I didn't care. Maybe I did want that. I wasn't sure. I just tried to spread her legs apart and reached into her pussy with my tongue, tasting him. Tasting the claim he staked in my wife! Trying to clean him out!

"Mmmmmm," she said. "That feels so good. I love that you like licking me after my lover came inside me. That's very sexy. Do you like the way he tastes, Baby? I love the way he fucks me!"

"MMmmm," I was almost moaning into her incredible vagina.

Suddenly, she was spreading her legs more and holding my head to her pussy. My tongue was digging into her and thrashing up, down, and sideways in her slit. I nibbled and sucked on her hard little clit. I pushed her backward, back onto the bed.

"Oh...yes ... eat me Baby. Eat his cum. Clean me, Oh fuck yes. This feels so good! MMmmmm."

Then suddenly, she abruptly made me stop. "Stop. You have stop! I promised Nick this wouldn't happen!"

She pushed my head away and tried to close her legs.

I moved up to her on the bed, pulled her face to mine and kissed her. This time she opened her lips as I pressed my tongue into them. Our tongues danced as she tasted herself and her lover in the fluids I licked from, her pussy.

"MMMmmmm," she moaned. "You are a sexy man, Darren!"

My dick was so hard, I had a tent in my pants. "I want you right now. Come on, let me have you. I need to reclaim you!" I said.

"Baby, I told you, we can't do this. Besides, you are going to be late for your client."

"Okay, God dammit. But you are mine tonight. I should be back before 5. You are sleeping with me tonight. You and I are making love tonight!"

"Okay, if that's what you really want."

"Jesus, of course that's what I want. I don't want to lose you."

"Darren, you are the one who suggested it would be okay -- even erotic and exciting for you as well as me and Nick -- if he and I had a fling during our stay here. It was your idea, and I am kind of caught up in it now."

"Okay, okay. You will have all day with him. Tonight, I want you back. Just be careful." I said. "I want to know everything that goes on today. And don't avoid my calls,"

Shelly

I felt bad about resisting, even refusing my husband's advances. But I also felt a commitment to Nick and the strong feelings I had for him. He and I definitely had something special! Making love with him was out of this world -- way beyond amazing! I didn't want it ever to stop.

I know it sounds crazy, but in a way I felt like I was his woman now and I wanted to be faithful to him! He was more dominant than my husband, but not in a mean or bad way -- just more confident and assertive and hungry for me! He was so hungry for me. That's what it was. It felt so exciting, so sexy to be desired in that way.

And his penis was definitely the biggest and best I had ever experienced. But it wasn't just about his big dick! He also seemed more considerate of my feelings.

When I got to the pool and saw Nick, my heart, my feelings of infatuation or love or lust -- whatever it was -- overflowed. I almost teared up with emotion when we embraced and kissed.

It felt so good to be in his arms, to have him hold me and feel him caress my naked ass as I held his face and kissed him, opened my lips to his probing tongue, and made out with him.

He said he saw that Darren and I had left the restaurant and gone to our room. He asked me what happened. "Did you have sex with him?"

"No Sweetheart. I feel like I only want to make love with you right now."

"But, he wanted to?"

"Yes, and in the room when I undressed to come out here and he saw I was shaved, he immediately knelt down and starting eating me my pussy. I tried to stop him and told him you had just cum inside me. But that just seemed to get him more excited. I think that made him even more aroused."

"Did he give you an orgasm?

"No. No, Baby. He pushed me onto my back on the bed and went at me like crazy. And I was definitely aroused! It felt good, really good. I was getting close but I stopped him. I only want that to happen with you right now.

"But when he was licking me like that it almost seemed like he was submitting or surrendering or at least accepting my relationship with you!"

Nick was fondling my ass and we were kissing so passionately, it was getting out of control.

"Hey, " someone yelled. "You're going to get kicked out of here if you keep that up!"

We pulled apart and sat facing each other on the lounge chairs Nick had arranged side-by-side.

"Are you still planning to spend the rest of the week with me and in my bed," he asked.

"I want to. You have to know that. But I promised my husband I will be with him tonight. "

"Fuck! I was afraid that would happen. I want you!"

"I want you too. You have to know that."

Soon, I was face down on my lounge chair as Nicked caressed my back and my legs and my butt with sunscreen. Jesus, it was so fucking sensual! So sexy! I love the way his hands felt caressing me -- especially when he was touching my cheeks, almost fondling me.

"Mmmm, that feels, so good Baby. I love the way you touch me." I was wet with desire. This man was so arousing!

Then, it was my turn to caress his muscular back and legs -- and his incredible ass. I felt like I was falling in love with him. I knew this was all happening too fast to reach that conclusion. But I just felt incredible desire for him. I leaned down to his lips and we kissed, with raw, naked lust.

"Nick, I'm finding it hard to resist you!"

He laughed at that. "Funny, because I'm finding I'm hard when I'm around you! I crave you!"

Again, he had to wait for his erection to go down before he could turn over onto his back. We both chuckled about that.

Later, in the pool, Margo eased over to us in the water. "You two look like you can't get enough of each other!" She said.

I just kind of chuckled. "No question about that," I admitted as I turned my head briefly to look at Nick who had his arm around me. "We have become very close."

"I have to say you both look very sweet together. But I can't imagine how your husband must feel. I know you said you have an open relationship, but I can't imagine that he isn't somehow hurt to see you like this with another man. I'm sorry if I am saying too much. I just don't understand."

"Margo," I said, "first of all this is really none of your business and I think you know that. But my husband is the one who kind of pushed me and Nick together. I know it sounds crazy -- it sounded crazy to me -- but Darren has fantasized about me being with another man. I have never strayed or been unfaithful to him. But he has talked about this for years.

"When he saw Nick and I had hung out together and that Nick wanted to take me on a day trip to Tombstone, Darren insisted that I go. I was reluctant because I was attracted to Nick. And my husband knew that. But he kept insisting I should go. He said it was as if Nick had asked me out on a date. And that excited him! The whole idea of that was a big turn on for him.

"It turned out it was like a date. I had a wonderful time! And now... well now my husband has to deal with it. And when I saw him this morning, the idea of this still made him very aroused!"

"Well, that seems so weird, even perverted," she said, "I have never heard of anything like this. I worry about your husband in a way, but again, you two look good together, and very happy. Anyway, you're right, it's none of my business."

"I know it's hard to wrap your head around. It's hard for me too." (I smiled to myself thinking of the accidental, unintended double entendre). "But, I love how Nick makes me feel, and how the two of us have found something that seems so special."

Nick pulled me tighter. I turned my head to him and we kissed.

Before lunch, we went to Nick's room. And then we were all over each other. Jesus! It was such a turn on the way he went after me with hungry desire. I knew the way he was kissing and sucking on my neck that he was again marking me.

I stroked his enormous dick, and finally had to fall to my knees to make love to that gorgeous work of art. We both moaned with lust as he held my head and pumped the crown of his big dick in and out of my mouth.

Then he pulled me to my feet, picked me up and laid me on his bed. He came down on top of me, kissing me, kissing his way down to my breasts. As I held his head, he sucked and nibbled first on one nipple, then the other as his hands massaged and fondled my breasts.

"Oh ... mmmm...That feels so good Baby... suck those hard nipples. MMmm... I love being with you!" I said.

Then he moved to my shaved vagina, kissing her, spreading her lips, licking kissing, probing and lashing up and down, side to side. He pushed one, then two fingers into me and rubbed my G spot as he went after my clit, sucking her, nibbling her.

"Oh, Baby .... My God you are making me crazy. Honey, it's so fucking good.... aaahhh..... Oooohhhh!" Suddenly, I erupted with an orgasm that shot through me.

He moved up to me and we were kissing again whispering our desire for each other.

I reached for his amazing dick. "Your turn Honey! I want you in me!" He moved into position above me, I pulled his dick to me. He probed first with one stroke in and out. "OOohhh... slowly Baby, you are so big!" Then he probed a couple more times, deeper each time. And soon he was stroking all the way in and part way out.

"Mmmmmmm, oohhh God. Aaah... Baby you feel sooo good," I moaned.

"So tight, Sweetheart. I love how tight you feel, Baby! AAaaaaah!" He groaned. "Mmmmm. Shelly, I want you to be mine, my woman! We are so good together!"

"Ooh, Baby, I know .... I want you more than anything right now. .... I love this! I love being with you!"

Darren

I raced through the work I had to finish in town so I could get back to Mira Vista as soon as I could. It was just after 3 pm when I got to our room to strip down so I could go out to the nude pool area where I expected to find Shelly and Nick. I grabbed a towel and headed to the pool area.

I scanned the lounge chairs looking for my wife and Nick. The place was kind of crowded, and I didn't see them. I walked over to the conversation pool, and there they were.

Jesus! She was sitting between his legs with his arms wrapped around her. Fuck! They looked like a pair of naked newlyweds!

They seemed to be talking to another couple sitting across from them. Shelly noticed me as I walked up.

"Hey, Darren! You're back early." She made no attempt to separate from Nick, and he just looked up at me.

"Hey, Darren," he said.

The other couple looked up at me as I stepped into the water. "Baby," my wife said "this is Sierra and Jake. Guys, this is Darren." And then she added very matter-of-factly, "He's my husband."

"Oh!" Sierra said looking at Shelly, "We thought you and Nick were...."

"I know," Shelly said. "It's kind of complicated. But, well ... Nick's my boyfriend." She turned her head to Nick and they kissed.

"Are you swingers, then?" Jake asked.

"Oh, no! Not at all," my wife said. "I could never have casual sex with someone I don't have intense desire and deep feelings for. "

"And you're okay with this?" Sierra asked me.

"I want my wife to be happy," I replied quietly. Underwater I was trying to hide a strong erection that these scene and this talk about my wife and her lover gave me.

Minutes later, the couple moved away. They appeared confused, weirded out by all of this.

"Shelly," I said, "you're being very public about all this, making no effort at all to be discreet."

"Darren," Shelly said sharply as she stood and moved in front of me, "first hold your voice down. Second, you pushed for this to happen. Now it's happening. Nick and I are lovers! You have to accept that. It's what you wanted to start with!"

"Okay, okay, you've made your point. And you've had your fun with Nick today. You promised to come back to me tonight."

"Okay. All right. You came back early, though. The day isn't over. Anyway, I have to get some of my stuff out of Nick's room. I'll meet you back in our room."

Just as they were getting out of the pool, Margo came over and invited all three of us to a gathering she and her husband, Hank, were having in the evening at their condo here in the resort. She said some of the other people we had met were going to be there.

Shelly and Nick looked at each other and my wife said "Sure, that sounds fun. Thanks."

Then turning to me, Shelly said "Okay, Darren, see you in our room in a little bit."

'A little bit' turned out to be more than an hour later. "Did you fuck him again?" I asked when she finally came through the door.

"I'm sorry, Baby, I just find him hard to resist."

I took her in my arms and kissed her, knowing her lips had probably been around his cock. Somehow that turned me on. "I love you, you sexy, naughty girl!"

"I love you too, Honey. I know this has gotten out of control. But I really like him a lot. He's a sexual animal!"

I noticed a love bite on her neck as I moved her onto the bed. "Jesus, he left his mark on your neck!"

"He said he wants to mark me as his woman," she said.

"Jesus fucking Christ! You are my wife! Not his woman!

"I know, but he's so sexy, Baby! And I love the way he makes me feel!"

I kissed my way down her body, to her breasts, and then ... and then to her pussy.

"Baby, he came inside me," she warned. But I had to taste her, to reclaim her, to clean him out of her. I spread her legs and dove tongue first into her wet vagina.

"Mmmmmmm. Oh God," she said. You do that so well. I love the way you lick me. Mmmmm, so good! Can you taste my lover's cum, Baby? Do you like it?

That comment just caused me to lick deeper. For several minutes I made love to her pussy with my tongue, and pushed two fingers inside to rub her G spot as I teased and sucked her hard clit.

"OOoooh.... Fuck... Honey.... MMmmm, OOH...Yess...yes....Oh. God!" she wailed as her orgasm hit.

I moved up and we kissed with open mouths, once again sharing what I licked from her well fucked vagina. I raised up and moved into position to push inside her, but she stopped me.

"No Honey. I'm sorry. I'm just too sore right now. Maybe later."

"Is he better than me in bed?" I asked.

"Sweetheart, you are a wonderful lover. It's not that he is better. It's just different. He does feel bigger. But that is not the main thing. It's just that he is so passionate, so hungry for me. It's just every exciting and arousing. But I love you."

denron
denron
413 Followers
12