Cuckolded in Tucson Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It sure felt like she was saying he was better!

Later, Shelly and I walked over to Margo's place hand-in-hand. It felt nice to have her in my clutches again, so to speak. But she still wasn't wearing her wedding and engagement rings. She said she left them in Nick's room by mistake.

Margo and Hank's condo is in the resort, so some people showed up naked with just a towel to sit on. I wore a t-shirt and shorts just in case I had to hide my arousal if anything happened between Shelly and Nick.

She just wore a transparent wrap around her waist, with her beautiful tits on full display, as well as Nick's love bites on her neck and right breast..

The place was filling up when we got there. Margo welcomed us warmly and sent me into the kitchen to fetch our drinks. The kitchen was jammed and it took me a while.

When I came back into the living room with a couple glasses of wine, the place was filling up. I scanned the room looking for Shelly, but didn't see her.

I walked over to the hallway that led to the bedrooms, and there they were. Nick facing Shelly with his hand caressing her arm as they spoke.

He was just wearing a pair of black fishnet boxers. And his dick was bulging out. It looked like he had a semi. He must have arrived when I was in the kitchen.

"Hey, Shelly, I was looking for you. I got you a glass of wine. Hi Nick," I said evenly

"Hey, Darren," he said. "Shelly and I were just talking about our plans for tomorrow."

"Nice. Well you're with me tonight. Shelly, and I thought we would head out to the patio. They have some music and dancing."

As she moved to join me, he tapped her almost naked ass playfully. "You naughty man," she said with a chuckle as she turned briefly to face him.

They had latin music on the speakers, and couples were dancing in the patio. Shelly loves dancing, so we put our drinks down and joined the fun. A nice slow tune followed several several fast numbers and it felt good to wrap my arms around her.

"I love you," she said.

"I hope so, but you seem so into him that it scares me."

"I know. It scares me a little too. But you said it could just be a fling, and I do find it exciting to have another man pursuing me with such desire! Plus, I love how jealous and horny it makes you!"

The sexual tension of all this made me sick with arousal, and Shelly playfully reached down and squeezed my hard dick. "Someone's all horned up tonight," she said.

After about half an hour, we took a break from dancing. I had to take a leak and wanted to get a couple more drinks for us.

Before I could get back out, Hank cornered me, offering a couple hits on a joint and questioning me about my video production business, asking about my rates, telling me he wanted to promote his t-shirt printing business.

40 minutes later, I was searching for Shelly on the patio. She wasn't where I left her.

Then I heard a guy say, "Those two are so fucking into each other. They can't keep their hands off each other!"

His wife or girl friend or whatever said "Yeah, and she's married to some other guy. Pretty crazy!"

"I know, " the guy said, "and I bet her dance partner is getting more of that hot ass than her husband is.!"

I searched where they were looking, and there they were with arms around each other, one of Nick's knees pushing between my wife's thighs rubbing into her pussy as they swayed to the slow music and kissed with open mouths.

Then he kissed her neck, and appeared to suck on the spot where he had already left a hickey.

She seemed to say "Nick, stop!" They looked at each other and laughed before their lips met in another passionate kiss.

My dick sprang to attention as I watched all this, and I tried to fade into the background until they finished.

I met them as they finally came to the side of the yard, flushed and laughing, his fishnet boxers, tenting with an erection, Shelly looking dazed and excited.

"Wow!" I said, "That was quite a display. You're supposed to be with me tonight Shelly. I think it's time we got back to our room." Turning to him I added, "If you don't mind, Nick!"

"Yeah, sorry, Darren, it's just that the mere sight of your wife turns me into a pillar of desire," he smirked, as he glanced down at the tent in his see-through fishnet boxers.

Jesus, it was big! Obscene and impressive! I could see why she's hot for it. How could she not want that hard cock?

"Oh you dirty, sexy man," she said glancing at his erection with a chuckle.

She reached down and squeezed his dick. "This big, sexy guy is on his own tonight!"

Then she leaned into Nick and they kissed right in front of me! "I'll see you in the morning, Baby," she said to him.

Fuck! That made me so hard. As we turned to walk away, she reached for my shorts, grabbing at my dick.

"You liked seeing his dick, didn't you Baby," she said, "seeing it hard like that? It made you hard, didn't it?"

"No, I got aroused watching the two of you!"

"Okay, I know that, but I also saw the way you looked at his dick. It excited you."

"No, no... I...well... it just looked... he was bigger than I expected."

"Ha! No kidding," she said. "And he knows how to use it too!"

Back in our room, I took her in my arms, kissed her passionately, begged her not to leave me, caressed her, told her I love her more than anything.

For the rest of that night, she was all mine. We kissed with open mouths in the shower as I fondled her sexy, delicious, irresistible ass.

I knelt on the floor behind her, spread those voluptuous globes, licked the rosebud between her cheeks, and tongue fucked her tight, enticing hole.

In bed, we made out, her lips welcoming my insistent tongue. I moved to her neck, and placed an open-mouthed kiss on that dark bite he planted there.

"Does my lover's mark to claim me turn you on Baby?" Shelly whispered in a husky voice.

"It turns me on that he wants to own you, to take you from me," I said, "but it also scares me!"

"He's very dominant, Honey," she said. "I love the way he dominates me!"

I spent time sucking, nibbling, and teasing her hard nipples before moving to her luscious pussy.

I spread her legs wide and went to work with my tongue, lashing at her lips, burrowing into her love canal. I admitted to myself that I was excited by the idea that I might be licking remnants of Nick's cum from my wife's pussy, and she knew it.

"You like how I taste after I've been with my lover, don't you Baby?"

I didn't answer, I just fucked her with my tongue with more intensity. We both knew it was true!

And as I made love to her with my mouth, she moaned. "MMMmmmm... right there Baby!...Yes... don't stop... yes....fuck yes....aaahhhh mmmm." And suddenly she screamed when an explosive orgasm slammed through her.

Then, finally, I was once again inside my beautiful, sexy wife. "Oh God, yes, I want you back Sweetheart. I need this," I said. "I fucking need you, Honey!"

"I know," she said. "I love this. I love you!"

I moaned with lust and pleasure as I stroked in and out of her beautiful, warm, engulfing vagina.

She was breathing hard, whimpering. And then she whispered in that sexy, husky voice "I will always love you, Darren. " Her voice kind of trailed off.

Finally, after a long pause, she added, "But now I have a new love in my life. A new man. He... ummmm ... he excites me in a new way! I think he excites both of us! And Sweetheart, I cannot ... I will not deny him! And he knows it!"

Oh fuck, that sent me over the edge as I erupted with a loud moan, sending ropes of cum into my wife's uterus.

We made love several more times before morning. Both of us exploding at least a couple more times in orgasmic pleasure.

I wanted to win her back. I felt a deeper love for her than ever before. But it felt like Nick was in bed with us. His presence and the sexual tension his presence created made our love-making more intense, more passionate.

But it also indicated things would be different from now on. She made it clear she was now also committed to him in a way that would change out relationship. The words we used revealed the change. I was still her husband. But he was now her lover!

As I left for my video shoot in the morning with Shelly still in bed asleep, I knew she would be spending the day with Nick.

And I was haunted by fears that he would claim her all for himself!

I cursed myself for encouraging my wife to live out my fantasy. A fantasy that I was now afraid might cost me the one thing I treasured more than anything in life -- my wife!

And yet... and yet ... just the thought of them mating again, having wild sex, making love again, made me hard and horny!

12