Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling deflated. Jealousy was flowing through my veins as I watched Phil with his arm still around Brenda. She gave Phil a huge hug, her big breasts smooshed against his lower stomach.

Maria then announced that she was going to the bathroom. Brenda said she would go with her. Everyone watched as Brenda approached me and very gently placed her right hand to my face, gently caressed my cheek, lightly stroked her right pointer finger across my lips, and gave me a very romantic kiss that lasted about ten seconds. She said, "Don't forget about me while I'm gone, okay sweety?"

What!? You just did that with another guy and you thought I was still interested in you?

I looked around and everyone was staring at me, emotionlessly. I felt embarrassed. Nobody said anything. They were obviously thinking about how my pseudo-girlfriend just kissed me after feeling Phil's cock. Then it suddenly hit me like a brick. Brenda caressed my face, my lips, with the same hand that had been touching Phil's dick. I hoped everyone else didn't realize this, but they clearly did. How humiliating. No one said anything. Crickets!

Brenda and Maria returned from the bathroom. Brenda put her hands over my eyes from behind and said, "Guess who. Did you miss me?"

I played along and laughed. Once again I almost imperceptibly felt, and then didn't feel, her large tits against my back.

On one hand I was really embarrassed. But on the other hand I felt so much relief that this beautiful single woman that I liked so much was still showing all the signs of liking me just as much. Maybe her molesting Phil was just done in fun and didn't mean anything, like a game of spin the bottle.

The girls decided it was time to dance again. Brenda grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. Marty and the girl he had been dancing with, took off right where they left off, with her butt against his groin. Maria and Chris were facing each other and made out briefly.

Brenda kept holding my hand as I got back in the mood and started dancing. Brenda was facing me and my hands were on her hips. I tried not to look, but it was almost impossible to resist the view downward of her big natural tits bouncing in the underwire bra between her mostly open, barely buttoned shirt halves.

Brenda stretched her lips upward and started kissing me gently, no tongue. As we kissed I slyly slid my hands down towards her incredibly curvy ass, but she stopped me right as they reached the top of the curve. She reached back and pulled my hands back up to her waist, without stopping kissing me.

We were kissing, but our chests were still not touching. I moved forward and she responded by moving back just enough to prevent significant contact. This had to be totally on purpose on her part. Indeed it was truly difficult to make out without having your bodies touch more. I yearned to feel those tits against me.

Brenda then pulled my head down a little lower and she very lovingly, gently, kissed me on my neck and ears. She moved to the other side and did the same. She then turned around, facing away from me, reached back and grabbed my hands and placed them on on her hips. Her ass ever so slightly brushing against my crotch. I was rock hard once again.

This time I knew exactly what I wanted and I moved to action. I stepped forward firmly, planting my now throbbing cock right against her booty. She was caught by surprise and out of basic reflex quickly placed her hands behind her butt, between me and her. My cock was right against her hands, through my jeans.

Brenda only said, "Are you fully hard?"

I said, "Yes, you are so sexy."

She said, "Aw, that's so cute. You are so sweet."

What did she mean cute? Phil's package shocked her, but I inspired cute?

She gave my cock a quick squeeze with both hands and just as fast as she had moved her hands there to block me, she moved them away and turned to face me.

She kissed me and continued, "I really like you. We can't do that stuff yet. I need to make sure you really like me too. OK?"

I assured her I really liked her and that I understood. Brenda suggested we go talk off the dance floor. I ordered us two margaritas.

We sat at a table in the corner. She told me, "I could see from earlier tonight that you are the kind of guy that is understanding and cares about what a woman really wants. It's so rare that a guy is nice enough to put a girl's desires first, before his own."

I asked if that was why she broke up with her ex. She said, "Yes, he didn't help me with my wants and needs. Well, that and he was too jealous."

I said, "Oh, that's why your sister called him Mr. Jealous?" Brenda agreed and laughed.

Brenda said, "He was in a band and I would always help with his shows, carry stuff, help set up and even take their publicity photos. He played soccer and I would cheer at his games, bring them cut up oranges and always go out with the guys for drinks after.

"But when I wanted us to go out for drinks with my MMA friends, he always complained and would be totally jealous."

I asked her what she meant by MMA friends. She said, "I always wanted to try martial arts. There was a group at our gym that practiced Jiu-jitsu. They were nice enough to let three of us girls join their group of like 10 guys. Most of the guys were really big and strong, so it was kind of them to take the time to teach us, since it seemed there was no benefit to them wrestling girls.

"They set up a training circuit with stations. Each one of the guys would spend five minutes with each of us girls every Saturday, teaching us to wrestle and use submission holds."

I asked Brenda what made her ex so jealous about that. She said that one day when she got home after practice he was so upset. They were both members at the same gym and apparently he had been secretly watching their recent training sessions through a window.

Brenda said that normally she would never share this story, but given the alcohol and feeling comfortable with me, that she would.

She said her ex verbally exploded to her that it was unacceptable she only wore a tiny sports bra and short spandex shorts while wrestling these men. Brenda told him that the MMA guys told her what to wear and that is what everybody wears to train. You can't train in big baggy clothes.

Her ex then burst out that the men don't even wear shirts during training. Brenda told him, "Of course they don't wear shirts. It would be too easy to grab their shirts or shorts."

Her ex then asked, "So you just grab their bodies instead?"

Brenda answered, "No, it's really hard to grab their bodies because they are all sweaty. You just grab whatever you can."

He then complained that men shouldn't be wearing such short spandex boxer briefs like that in public.

Brenda refuted him, "Why shouldn't they? They are in great shape and they look incredible in those briefs."

Her ex replied that just because they have big cocks doesn't mean they have to show them off to the women at the gym. Apparently that was the part that bothered him the most. Brenda said he had always felt embarrassed that he only had a smaller penis, only six inches.

He asked Brenda, "Oh and you're going to say you didn't notice how big they are?"

Brenda told him, "Of course I noticed. The other girls can't stop talking about how they feel while we are wrestling. And the guys don't all have big cocks, just four of them do. What woman wouldn't notice such big, uh, bulges. They should be proud of those and show them off, I told him."

Brenda said she felt embarrassed that she shared so many details. I assured her it was fine and asked her to continue.

Brenda then told me, "I didn't mind that he was jealous. He should have been I guess. It even turned me on knowing why he was jealous. But I couldn't accept that he wanted to stop me from doing something I enjoyed."

I jokingly asked, "You mean the Jiu-Jitsu or the hot men with the big?"

She laughed and replied, "Both hehehe. Im not going to deny that I can't resist a big dick, like Phil's, hehehe." Then Brenda commented, "I'm so glad you are the type of guy that supports a girl doing the things she likes."

I responded, "Of course!" and shook my head in agreement. But I was obviously understanding why her ex was so jealous.

She then seemed upset for a moment and blurted out some things that really caught me off guard. She said with great frustration, "Can you believe my ex? Expecting those guys to not show off their big packages? Like, really Tony, if you had a big cock wouldn't you want to show it off, knowing girls love seeing it?"

I had no clue how to answer. Did she just indirectly say that I don't have a big package? Am I supposed to say yes? I recalled how she asked if I was fully hard and said it was "Cute".

She then exclaimed, "Of course I enjoyed wrestling those guys. Some guys think that just because you are dating a girl loses her need to see and touch a big cock once in a while. It's like he didn't appreciate at all how horny I would come home to him after the training sessions. I even invited him to train with us so he could enjoy it like I did. Isn't it ridiculous that he wouldnt participate?"

I didn't know what to say. But one look at her sexy body and I blurted out, "Yes, that's really ridiculous. Sounds like he didnt support you very well."

I asked if there were any other reasons they broke up. She said he was just to jealous always. She explained "There was a Thursday Latin dance night at a local bar. I had become friends with most of the usual group. Even if he didn't like to dance, I still wanted him to see and enjoy how I danced.

"He was too jealous to let me go alone, so he would come with me most weeks and watch from the bar. But then he would always get jealous, saying I showed too much cleavage and that our bodies were touching too much.

"But Latin dance is really sexy. The girls all show cleavage and the guys get to touch the girls however they want since the guys lead. Their bodies rub closely. That's just the nature of it.

"He got especially upset one day when I was dancing a particularly sensual dance with one guy. The move required him to place his leg between my legs. Then I squatted down and sat on his thigh, leaning my head and chest backwards and would rhythmically move forward and backwards to the music. Yes, the guy would get turned on sometimes. But I told my ex, that is obviously to be expected. A guy will obviously get hard if he feel a girls leg in his crotch and wet panties on his thigh. It's just part of the dance style.

"Some women wouldn't even offer to share it with their men. My ex should have been glad I wanted him there to watch. Instead he focused on why my panties were wet. Plus, again, he didn't appreciate at all how horny I would be afterwards when we got home. He only got jealous, complaining that he could clearly see their bulge outlines in their tight pants."

Then Brenda said, "I won't even mention the other, yeah, too embarrassing." Brenda stopped there, but I encouraged her to continue.

She said, "Well, we would occasionally watch porn and he always only wanted to watch what he was interested in which was really vanilla. I would often eventually make him watch my choices, but it would have been nice if he wasn't so jealous or prude. I guess he just wasn't as kinky as me in his porn tastes."

I told her that he sounded really selfish and boring. I assured her that I really enjoyed watching her dance and that I loved porn and would happily watch whatever she chooses.

She let out a good laugh at that and said, "I'll remember you said that hehehe."

I lifted my glass up and we toasted. She then leaned in, kissed my lips innocently, and sincerely said, "Thanks for listening to my stories. You're really sweet."

At that moment her sister and Chris came over and told us it was time to dance again. We stood up and walked towards the dance floor holding hands. When we got to the dance floor I mentioned that I needed to use the rest room. Phil was standing there and said he would go with me. He had clearly been drinking but didn't appear too drunk.

We walked to the bathroom. It had two urinals on the wall right next to each other with no wall between them. Phil entered first and walked toward the urinal on the right. He stopped in the middle of the bathroom about 5 feet from the urinal and unzipped his pants. He said, "I bet you five dollars I can pee in the urinal from here." He didn't wait for me to answer and started pulling out his large snake.

I had never seen anything so big in my life. Phil's cock was to penises what the Grand Canyon was to canyons. Incredible, and Brenda knew it.

All I could think was that Brenda had her hand down his pants feeling this with a huge smile. As Phil pulled out the head I remembered how Brenda said the head felt like a tennis ball. She was totally right.

It was a huge bulbous giant mushroom. The ridge between the head and shaft must have been at least a half inch. Now I understood why Brenda was so shocked feeling it. Even soft it must have been eight inches. It was at least as thick as a beer can. It really was. He literally needed to hold it with two hands.

I had to pee bad and stepped towards the other toilet. Phil slowly walked forward to the urinal as he finished peeing. We walked out of the bathroom together.

When we reached the dance floor Brenda kissed my lips. and held my waist. Maria called out, "Oh no, did Phil show you his famous pee from a mile away trick?"

Apparently this trick had achieved some level of fame for Phil. Brenda asked what Maria meant. Chris explained that Phil had an amazing ability to shoot a very long pee stream and would stand in the middle of the bathroom and reach the urinal.

Brenda found this particularly amusing and laughed out loud as she cutely whined, "Aw, I want to see the trick." Brenda jokingly asked me, with everyone listening "Was it impressive? Do you recommend the live show hehehe?"

Everyone was listening and I didn't want to look petty so I said "Oh yeah, very impressive. Definitely see the big show."

Phil put his hand up to give me a high five. Again, the same hand that had just held his penis. I slapped his hand with great conflict inside me.

The DJ said it was time for the twerk contest. I was used to watching this on Saturday nights. In fact it was one of the reasons Marty and I loved this bar. It was always such a turn on seeing the sexy girls twerking, but really dry humping, the guys.

The DJ announced, "The rules are simple. There are no rules. The couple that looks the sexiest wins free drinks."

I had never been in the contest but Maria, Chris, and her friends often participated. I just stood there, frozen like a deer in the headlights. Suddenly Phil came over and grabbed Brenda's arm and said, "Come on Brenda, let's win this thing."

Brenda let out a "Woo-hoooo" sound, turned to give me a firm kiss on the lips, said, "Wish us luck!" as she jumped on the floor with Phil.

I couldn't bear to watch as Phil approached behind Brenda and put his hands on her hips. Her ass looked absolutely as round as could be. I felt such envy as she backed it up right against Phil's groin.

Phil was about six four and Brenda must have only been five three, so Phil had to squat lower to make this work.

Brenda did a move where she lowered herself down so her ass was between his thighs. It was a total understatement to say her skirt was short.

In this position her tiny jean skirt had ridden up, fully displaying just how incredibly perfect her bubble butt was. She wore a red g-string that was totally lost between her voluminous cheeks. She tried pulling the skirt down a few times, but it wouldn't stay down and she conceded that her perfect ass would be on display.

Brenda very very slowly raised her ass up, moving it in little up and down motions right against his crotch. The whole crowd could easily see how hard Phil was.

As Brenda lifted up her butt, Phil's cock which had been mostly pointing down and outward got caught right between her cheeks. There was a collective gasp in the crowd as Brenda raised her ass and his cock, in the thin sports shorts, sprung upward, caught between her delicious cheeks. It landing on top of her ass. Brenda raised her booty higher with small up and down motions. Each little bounce of her booty up and down, made Phil's cock bounce up and down.

Every guy in the audience certainly understood how good this must have felt for Phil. There were five couples twerking on the dance floor. But Brenda and Phil were the obvious focus of everyone watching.

At one point Phil went so low and Brenda so high that his cock went straight forward between her legs, poking outfront about three inches from under her red panties. She gyrated her hips, forward and back, her g-string on the top of his nylon-covered shaft.

The DJ announced there was one minute left in the contest and the contestants should do their best moves.

I couldn't imagine what was coming next. I was totally shocked when I realized my own cock was now rock hard. Watching Brenda twerk on Phil made me the most jealous I had felt in years, perhaps ever. But my cock didn't seem to understand my heart's jealousy. There it was, throbbing, pumped full of blood.

Brenda turned around and faced Phil. As she faced him her tits were right at his belly button level. She once again squatted down low, her big round ass sticking out below her skirt, and her face right at his crotch.

She reached her hands around his back, grabbing his butt with two hands. She pulled herself tight against him. His hard cock stuck out, sitting on top of her head, and about two inches past the back of it. She pressed her face forward into what must be his balls. She slowly moved to the music, raising her face up, making his shaft point upwards and press against his stomach. She rubbed her face upwards along his full length, through the material of course. As she reached the top, her busty cleavage had started to rub on his balls.

She kept sensually moving upwards as her tits were now pressed against his shaft. She moved them up and down a few times along his length. She kept slowly rising up. Her boobs were now smooshed against his stomach, the very feeling I had desperately wanted all night. She rubbed them left and right.

Finally her face reached his face as her skirt fell to mostly cover her ass again. He was bending low toward her. She stuck her tongue all the way out and licked his lips in a giant stroke. She then opened her mouth all the way as the two of them started swallowing each other's tongues.

My cock throbbed, I could feel precum building, and at the same time I recalled how she liked me too much to let me tongue kiss her.

The DJ announced, "Do we need the fire department? We have our winner."

Brenda started jumping up and down, her big tits nearly falling out. She quickly ran over to me and hugged and kissed me and said, "We won. We won."

I was so confused. Was she really happy to share this with me? Was I really the right person to share this victory with?

Brenda grabbed my face and kissed me on the lips, without tongue of course. She asked me so excitedly, "Did I dance OK? Did you like it?"

I mustered the strength to say, "Yes, you are a great dancer."

Brenda leaned against me with her hip and must have felt how hard I still was. She glanced down at my crotch and said, "Hehehe I guess you really did like my dancing. Your little guy seems quite turned on hehehe. I was hoping you were enjoying it."

All I could say was, "Yeah, you're a great dancer."

She kissed me again and held my hand as we walked to the bar. The DJ announced last call. Phil and Brenda got their free drinks for winning. They cheered and drank their vodka cranberries.