Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was congratulating them both. Several girls told Brenda how hot her boyfriend was. She actually corrected them and introduced me saying that she hoped "This guy" would be her boyfriend and kissed me.

I was totally confused about whether to be proud or humiliated. Everyone thought my girlfriend just did that with another guy. She wasn't even my girlfriend. I'd only known her for five hours.

We all left the bar and gathered on the street. Marty, Sara, and I were walking to his house in one direction and everyone else was headed the opposite direction to Chris's house. Sara is one of the girls that came with Maria to the bar that night. Marty had been dancing with Sara all night and was apparently having an after party with her.

Brenda and I were kissing goodbye on the street. As usual she made sure to tease me by moving in a way that filled me with anticipation that her breasts were about to firmly rub against me, but they never did. I was so horny to feel her boobs against my stomach.

As we kissed I tried to slip my tongue in her mouth one last time, only to be rejected by her own tongue blocking mine from entering her mouth. That was progress though, right? Maybe? I mean, our tongues did touch. We continued innocently kissing.

Phil announced for everyone to hurry up because he needed "The" alley. Everyone laughed and looked confused until Chris pointed behind them and explained "That is the alley. We always pee there on the walk home."

I could feel Brenda's attention jump as she suddenly stopped kissing me. About forty feet behind them there was a ten foot wide space between two buildings that Chris had pointed at. I felt overcome with nervousness. Was Brenda going to see his famous pee show, his giant spraying hose?

Brenda said to me, "I had such a great time with you. I can't wait to meet your doggy tomorrow."

Phil called out, "Hurry up you two lovebirds." Everyone laughed.

Brenda looked at me with such big gentle eyes and said, "Are we lovebirds?" She didn't wait for my answer and started kissing me exceedingly romantically. Nibbling and pulling on my lips with her impossibly full soft lips. I truly did love the gentle sensual way she kissed.

Maria started pulling Brenda by the arm away from me. Maria said, "Let's go sis, before Phil explodes. That would be a "Biiiggg" exlosion. hehehe." Everyone laughed again knowing exactly what she meant, everyone except me. Our lips parted and Brenda started walking the other way.

Maria came over and whispered in my ear, "Brenda says she likes you so much. You better not break her heart."

Brenda turned and called, "Goodnight Lovebird" and blew me a kiss. I forgot about the earlier transgressions for a moment and I was elated to realize how much she liked me. As I reached up to pretend catching her kiss, I saw Phil put his arm around her waist as they walked away.

My elation quickly faded. I started walking away with Marty and Sara, peeking back constantly. Phil's arm stayed right around her waist. After about ten seconds they were approaching the "Alley".

I felt so anxious. Was Phil going to demonstrate his long distance urination skills? Ugh! "Please no please no please no," I repeated to myself.

Phil and Brenda turned into the alley, still with his arm around her. The two of them disappeared. Everyone else stopped along the road. I was feeling deflated. Marty patted me on the shoulder in a sign of support. He asked me, "Did you really see it?"

I said, "Yeah."

Marty asked, "Was it as big as."

I cut him off and said, "Way way bigger!"

We then heard the whole group start cheering and applauding as they looked into the alley. Someone yelled out that "Brenda has bad aim."

About thirty seconds later the excitement faded and the group started walking ahead. Chris had Maria on his right arm and some other blond girl on his left arm. Another threesome for Chris I guess.

After two more very long minutes Phil and Brenda finally appeared from the Alley. I can't imagine why they took so long. Well, I can imagine, but I would rather not.

Phil had his upper arm around Brenda's shoulders again. I couldn't see the front, but no doubt his hand was draped over "My girlfriend's" incredible cleavage. Cleavage that I still hadn't been permitted to touch.