Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 02

Story Info
She explains that women need multiple men.
6.7k words
4.26
17.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****************************************

This is a cuckold story. If you do not like stories where a man has to accept that his woman sexually desires other men, then do not read this story.

Also, it is a light cuckolding story. The women flirt and touch other men, but do not fuck them. If you are interested in hardcore cuckolding, this story isn't for you.

****************************************

Brenda was on top of me. Her tits were rubbing all over my face. Yes, oh yes, she screamed! I captured one of her nipples in my lips and sucked. I started humping up and down. As I reached for her ass I felt licking on the side of my face. How kinky. Her boobs were so big and round, she barked and then barked again. She started licking my cheek again as her hairy paw landed on my chest. Ahhhhhh! My dog just spoiled the best dream I ever had! I opened my eyes to see my labrador retriever standing over my face. I made Oro, my dog, get off my bed.

Could I fall back asleep and restart the same dream? Unlikely. My consciousness

suddenly recalled the amazing girl I met last night. Talking with her was the most I'd ever enjoyed talking to a woman.

I slid my hand inside my underwear and started touching myself. I imagined her bouncy cleavage, her big round latina ass, her hourglass figure. I lowered my undies and lubed up my fingers with some spit. I could still taste Brenda's sweet kisses. I imagined my finger was her wet tongue licking at the head of my penis. I imagined the way she pressed her breasts against Phil's stomach. Wait! What? Phil's Stomach?

My consciousness suddenly had a new recollection. Brenda and Phil! She had stuck her hand down his pants, rubbed her tits all over his stomach, thrilled him with her ass against his cock, and so much more. I liked her so much and I felt so jealous from the images in my memory. Much to my surprise though, my cock was only getting harder. How odd.

Brenda and Phil had tongue kissed passionately, but she wouldn't with me. She kept telling me that because she liked me so much, she wanted to "Take it slow."

I thought that maybe she French kissed Phil because she just really wanted to win the twerk contest. Plus going slow makes prefect sense considering her recent breakup. But what about sliding her tits up and down his enormous shaft? Was that also innocent, just to win the contest? Oh geeze, I can't explain it but that thought made my cock throb. I stroked faster. I was ready to cum. How confusing that every time I think of her with Phil my cock stiffened.

Ding! Text message. I grabbed my phone. The text was from "Brenda girl with camera." It said, "Good Morning Tony. I missed you all night. I had a kinky dream about you. Send me a picture of what you're doing right now!"

Oh gosh, it was her. She didn't forget about me and she even had a kinky dream about me. Yes yes yes! A picture? Now?

I thought about just sending a picture of my head on the pillow or of me reading a book that was on my night stand. But I was feeling brave, plus I wanted her to see that I was in good shape.

I laid on my back, covered the lower half of my body with the sheet, placed my right hand out off the bed holding my phone and put my left hand under the sheet in the direction of my groin. I took a selfie. No good, not sexy enough. I lowered the sheet more to just barely above my pubic hair, uncovered one of my legs, lifted up my left hand to make more of a tent above my groin, flexed my abs and clicked. Yep, that's good. Send. Then I typed, "Good Morning. I dreamt about you too. LOL. Send me a pic of what you are doing right now too."

A few minutes later I received a fire emoji response to my photo with the text, "Wow, Hot abs man! You are left handed?"

Ok, that pic worked perfectly. I knew exactly why she asked, but all the same I replied, "Why do you ask? With most things I'm righty."

She wrote, "Well, I guess we know one thing you do lefty (water squirting emoji)."

I was really turned on that Brenda was talking about me like that, finally. I asked, "Where is my picture?"

She then sent me a picture of herself laying on her side in bed. Her big natural boobs were barely covered by what appeared to be a very oversized white tank top that reached just below her panties. She had no bra. Her love melons were pulled by gravity toward the bed, the top boob resting on the bottom forming endless cleavage. The thin white material of the tank top allowed her boobs to spill out everywhere. The shirt covered her boobs no more than a micro bikini would. She had the sexiest chest of any woman I'd ever seen.

I texted her back, "Wow! Who knew that you could make a way too big tank top look so sexy?"

She replied, "Phil said I looked really sexy in it too. He was nice enough to lend me the tank top, since he sleeps shirtless. See?" I then received a selfie of her face in front of Phil who was laying behind her on his back in just a pair of light blue boxer briefs with a huge bulge.

Then she texted, "Phil says it's cute in your photo how you lifted the sheet up higher."

Wait, what? Phil was there with her? I texted back, "Phil is with you? You showed him my picture?"

Brenda wrote, "Yes and yes. We all stayed at Chris's last night. Phil and I had to share a bed since there are only three bedrooms."

Here we go again, more heart ache! She wore that shirt with him, all night? It covered practically no part of her boobs. Everything is so innocent to her! Of course it's fine they slept in the same bed. I mean, it's only logical, right? They needed a place to sleep. It's that simple. Right? At the bar she reached down Phil's pants so she wouldn't disappoint the crowd. Then later when they tongue kissed it was just to win the dance contest. Ugghhhh!

I realized that this was the same thing her ex couldn't handle, that she was "Just training" or that it was "Just a part of Latin dance." I felt the same jealousy and didn't think I could handle it either. I wondered if her ex also got an erection when she was doing these things, the way I seemed to get one. More so, what the heck was going on in my brain?

Brenda texted, "Did you really lift up the sheet this morning in your photo just to impress me? Because you knew I like big cocks like Phil's? I'm so lucky that you understand me. But you don't have to ever pretend, I don't want a guy like Phil as my boyfriend, I want you."

Brenda wrote that she couldn't wait to see me today and asked if I missed her. I told her that of course I missed her and couldnt wait to see her. Then Brenda ask-told me, "You aren't planning to finish what you started, are you?"

I texted, "What do you mean?"

She wrote, "You know what I mean! Promise that you won't goooo until I tell you to? I want you really horny for me. hehehe."

I texted back, "Ok, I won't do anything until you say so."

Oro was making his "I need to pee" bark. I got up and found some shorts to throw on over my hardon. I took him to pee on the grass outfront.

Brenda was going to arrive at my apartment around three PM. I did the usual preguest cleaning. Then I showered and shaved. I picked out my clothes and chose my special a-girl-might-see-me-in-these underwear. That was a pair of boxer briefs that had a unique pouch in the front that enhanced your bulge, according to the label.

At 3 PM I saw a Ford F-150 pickup truck outfront. I wasn't sure what kind of car Brenda drove. I peaked out the window and had a decent view to inside the truck. Brenda was in the passenger seat. I was nervous like a teenager going on their first date. I had never known a girl this hot. The car door opened and Brenda emerged.

I watched her walk up the sidewalk to the door. I could have passed out from my excitement at her outfit.

Brenda was wearing a tube top style shirt that was white with pink flowers. The shirt had an elastic band at both the top and bottom. The bottom band was about halfway between her boobs and her belly button. The top band was right up in her armpits so that her two big fun balloons were fully covered. This was not a disappointment though. The cotton material fell loosely over her breasts, allowing their natural movements and shapes to fully show. On the bottom she wore white sneakers and a pair of cut off jean shorts, the type that still have white strings hanging down in spots. The shorts appeared to be made of that material that looks like denim, but is really stretchy. I couldn't see the back, but they must be be very short. Her long brown hair with bright blond highlights bounced in sync with her boobs with each step. She appeared to be a model on a runway.

Ding dong! There went the door bell, there went my nerves! I took a long slow deep breath as I grabbed the front door handle. I opened the door to see her smile. She had a small cute gap between her two front teeth. She turned and waved to the truck. I could see the driver was Phil when he turned the truck around, waved, and then sped off.

She turned back to me and reached out her hands. I took each of her hands in my hands.

She said, "Hi!" all giggly.

I said, "Hi."

She said, "I've wanted to do this since the moment we said good night yesterday." She leaned in and put her lips on my lips. The kiss was long, thirty seconds at least, and we barely moved our lips. Her body leaned forward enough that her chest would just barely occasionally touch me, but usually not.

I felt so happy to have her here. I told her, "I missed you."

She said, "I couldn't wait to see you and talk more."

I offered her a drink. She said a cold soda with ice would really hit the spot. She mentioned it was so hot here in NJ compared to Ohio and how the heat stopped her from sleeping last night.

I asked her, "Doesn't Chris have air conditioning?"

She laughed and said, "Yes, but it's such a small bed and with Phil's giant body against me, the AC wasn't nearly enough. That man is like a furnace," she laughed. "Plus Phil is like the horniest guy ever! That guy literally can't fall asleep or wake up without getting off one way or another!"

Am I just constantly going to be reminded about Phil? I wanted to ask her what happened last night between them. Did he get off? But I didn't want to appear jealous. She wasn't even my girlfriend.

Brenda said, "I think it's wonderful how confident you are. It's really a turn on."

I said, "Thanks. What do you mean?"

She answered, "My ex would have been so jealous if I even talked to such a hot guy like Phil, let alone shared a bed with him. But you are, wonderful, about it. My ex never understood that the emotional side is what made the relationship."

I was trapped. I did feel jealous, very jealous. But I couldn't let it show. This made her think I was "Wonderful." I commented, "Your ex sounds so inconfident. Immature."

She continued, "I love how you are so different. Like, you accept what I did to Phil last night. You obviously understand that a woman being physically attracted, or sexual, to a another guy, benefits the relationship. Right?"

What did she mean by what she did to Phil last night? Did she mean in the bar? At home later? The Alley?

I answered, "Oh yeah. Women have every right to be sexual."

Brenda kissed me and said, "It's so sexy that you understand that. I find it so attractive."

I said, "It's the year 2023 and men need to support that women have modern needs and wants."

"Yes, that is exactly it!" Brenda replied as she rubbed my chest with her hand. "You're so perfect! A man's needs can be met by one girl, right? A woman understands his needs and can easily decide when and how his needs are fulfilled. Like, tell the truth. Do you think I could easily fulfill your needs?"

"That is a crazy question. You definitely could," I responded.

"And you would trust me to let me decide how and when they are fulfilled?" she asked.

I said, "Of course so. You're really smart and caring."

Brenda gave me a loving kiss on the lips and continued, "But a woman is more complicated. It's not as easy for a man to understand or fulfill a woman's needs. She might get some needs met by her boyfriend and other needs by another man. Right? Her boyfriend might talk with her about a rough day, make her a drink, or cuddle. But later that same day the auto mechanic, trainer or fireman, or all three of them, might do something for her that her boyfriend can't do as well. You know what I mean? Right?"

"Definitely. Women are complicated, men are simpler." I said laughing, enjoying her hand on my chest, unaware of exactly what I was agreeing to.

She excitedly asked where my dog was. I told her that he was in the laundry room. I went and put a leash on Oro. I brought him out of the laundry room. He was very excited and jumped and pulled crazily.

Brenda started laughing and said he was so cute. I tried to keep Oro from jumping up on her, but she said that she loved him and to let him go. She sat down on the Kitchen floor and Oro started licking her face as she pet him. He literally knocked her down onto her back. I started to pull him off but she said it was fine as she pet him.

Brenda informed me that Oro meant gold in her Spanish language. I told her that is why I named him such, because of the unique golden color of his hair. She said she really liked the name.

We had some coffe and talked for an hour or so. I asked Brenda what her dream was, about me. She agreed to tell me, if I promised to tell her my dream about her.

She said, "My dream was at a hotel by the beach. You and I were in the outdoor jacuzzi. We ended up having a threesome where you fucked me while I sucked a guy off while he sat on the edge."

I said, "Wow. That's pretty wild. Was I good?"

She replied, "You were incredible! He was really big and delicious."

She laughed almost hysterically when I explained how in my dream I was making love to her and suddenly Oro woke me up licking my face.

Brenda commented that we had talked quite a bit about her love life, but not mine. She asked if i was dating anyone lately. I said no. Then she asked if there was anyone I had interest in. I of course said, "You!"

She laughed and said, "I mean before you met me."

I explained there was one girl from my gym that was interesting but i didn't think it was going anywhere. Brenda asked me what she was like and if we ever went on a date. I didn't really give any details but said we'd never dated. She pushed for more details.

I said, "Well, she exercises a lot and is in good shape. I think she works as a manager at a clothing store."

"Is she pretty? What does she look like?" Brenda asked.

I felt awkward telling Brenda about the other girl I was interested in. But Brenda wanted to know. I answered "I mean, yeah, she's pretty. She has blond hair and blue eyes and is kind of tall, like five seven. She runs a lot so her legs are muscular."

Brenda asked, "Does she have nice boobs?"

"Uh, I guess, yeah." I quietly uttered.

Brenda didn't accept that answer and said, "Oh, come on, I want details. Tell me the same way you would tell your friend Marty."

I said, "Okay okay. Her boobs are big, more than a handful. They are full with really nice shape."

Brenda giggled and asked, "Have you ever jerked off to her?"

I acted embarrassed and said, "A few times, yes."

Brenda joked, "So then you are a boob man?"

I answered, "I am definitely a boob and butt man. Hahaha. Girls need both."

"Noted!" Brenda remarked.

We decided to take Oro on a walk to the park. She held the leash with one hand and my hand with the other. Brenda asked if I wanted to do the exercise course that was spread out along the mile long path.

This was totally my type of girl. I really enjoyed exercise and my last girlfriend, over three years ago, refused to exercise with me. I always wanted a girl I could share exercise with.

Brenda said to me, "I'm not wearing a bra though."

I replied, "That's okay with me!"

"I bet it is!" She replied as she laughed and punched me lightly in the shoulder. "Don't guys just love seeing women's boobs jiggle?"

I said "I must admit that's true!"

"Well, if I'm being honest, I noticed you couldn't take your eyes off my tits all last night. So, really, I wore this shirt, with no bra, especially to tease you," she said.

Brenda laughed when I said, "Well, it's definitely working and thoroughly appreciated. I'm really looking forward to seeing you exercise in it." We both laughed more. She kissed my cheek and put her arm around me.

First we came to the pull up bars. She said she could only do three and would need help to get to six. I tied the dog leash to a bench and stood behind her.

She jumped up. Finally I got a view of her short jean shorts. They were longer in the front than the back. From behind, her big muscular cheeks were each hanging out about three inches. She did four reps on her own. I could feel my weiner come to life as I reached up and started pushing on her butt to assist. She quickly called out, "My waist, not my butt."

I instantly switch to holding her waist. I pushed her up for two more reps, with her ass right in front of my face. I am a total sucker for a big booty. I wished I could just burry my face in her crack. I could practically taste it. Hopefully she is the type of woman that enjoys ass attention. I told her that "I never saw a woman do pullups so well before."

It was my turn. She asked how many I could do. Maybe ten, I said. She sounded very impressed from her response, "Wow, most guys can't do close to that. I'll assist you with two extra at the end."

I must have been extra strong today from my extra testosterone flowing. I jumped up and knocked out eleven. I had specifically been working on pullups a lot over the past eight weeks. I felt like all that work paid off bigtime.

On number eleven Brenda yelled out, "Two more!" She reached up and put her palms right under my butt cheeks. I was shocked when I felt her thumbs each pushing inside my crack, both poking right at my anus. I did the two extra pullups.

Wow! This was just like the first night, when she touched me, my cock, several times, but I couldn't touch her. I recalled that Phil was allowed to touch her a lot, however. She patted my back and said, "You're really strong. Very impressive!"

We started walking to the next exercise. It was a box jump station with four different sized boxes. Three college age men were approaching as we read the instructions. It said to select the box that you could easily step or jump on top of and to do as many as you could comfortably do.

Brenda was really short and we laughed hard when we realized the smallest box was even a good challenge for her.

I was super looking forward to seeing Brenda's boobs bouncing. But Brenda then terribly suggested that we go at the same time. The three men were now at the same station as us, waiting. They were standing directly infront of Brenda.

She waved hello to them and announced, "This was not the right day to not wear a bra for a girl with big boobs." The guys all laughed with her.

Brenda and I prepared to start. She said, "Just a second, Tony." She walked over to the three men and asked, "Would you guys mind recording a video of me and my boyfriend jumping?"

So I was being announced as her boyfriend now? That sounded nice. The men said yes with unparalleled enthusiasm and she handed over her cell phone. What guy wouldn't want to record that?

Brenda came back and stood behind her box. We were facing each other. I was utterly dieing inside to see her boobs bouncing. She looked at me and gave me a thoroughly sinister smile. I wondered what was going on.

Brenda then turned around so she was facing directly away from me and towards the three men. All I could see was her back. My excitement was reduced. Really? I mean, really? She totally knew how much I was looking forward to seeing her breasts bouncing. We had discussed it even. She literally told me that she wore the shirt to tease, ohhh, wait, yeah! Exactly! To tease, me!

12