All Comments on 'Cuckolded on First Date! Pt. 02'

by LightCuckold

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin528 months ago

I for one enjoy the slow easy way she's leading him down the path of becoming her willing but perhaps clueless cuckold. She's already claimed the rights to his orgasms. Nice. Very nice.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I see what you’re try to do but it simply isn’t working. First, this story is in no way a LW story. It belongs in EC. Many writers do it as well, but the character you created wouldn’t go down the path you’re force marching him down. I’m amazed it’s receiving decent scores as stories that struggle with congruency usually get low scores. 3.2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow the first chapter was bad. This is worse. How can any man want and accept being fucked over like this? Has the world gone mad where a woman can literally fuck up the man she apparently love's. And worse still so called men just accept their place as a sub human creature. It appears the worm has turned. Women want the power now and pathetic non men give it to them. Why can't men and women be equal? All this feminist bullshit and all this new pathetic man bullshit is getting out of hand.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A girl friend who wants no questions asked. Knowing that she'll fuck others. What kind of guy is this? He's iin love with a dream.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great imagination. well written.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great teasing and denial. Especially great because you can feel how much she loves him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was really a super ending. The panties in his mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was refreshing that you didn't go straight to sex. In most loving wives and cuckold stories, the author is focused more on the sex than on the foreplay and emotional drama leading up to sex. You focus well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great build-up so far, please keep going

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ooooh. Liked it so far though it's clear she wants to fuck other people so the forewords are confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another weak faggot of a man writing trash.

ADVOCATE70ADVOCATE708 months ago

This is excellent. I mean really good at getting to the heart of what turns many cucks on. I don't want a chick who is going to be a bitch to me about enjoying big cock, I want one that is sweet about it and includes me.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Regardless of why you're reading this trash it doesn't seem like there is a married couple in the house. Why are you in the LW section other than to troll the reader's???? Garner more views in LW? I can't believe Lit is so stupid as to allow you to post in LW. Or that you are so stupid TO post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"You obviously understand that a woman being physically attracted, or sexual, to a another guy, benefits the relationship. Right?"

Hahahahahaha....

If any woman...no matter how hot she is...tells me this?

I wouldn't be able to stop laughing. Right in her face.

The load of bullshit this stupid brain dead bitch is laying on this dude is actually laughable.

The fact that this "man" actually buys into it? I'd really quite pathetic.

Are there men out there that have THIS little self respect?

God if I woke up one day and realized my GF was controlling all of my sezual releases while she went around like a whore fucking every dick with her diseased holes? With my blessing? I'd probably eat a bullet.

I should not be passing on my genes. And stop wasting air better used by actual men.

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

@Eviltwin52 You are the best!

She can't help it if she loves big cock and he doesn't have one. What choice does he have? He wants her to have what makes her happy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'd explain to her that murders in which no body is ever find rarely results in a conviction.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why be married. Don’t men need more than one pussy. Isn’t the guys she is fucking have other pussies to fuck

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm done with this. This isn't the type of guy to let a slut cuck him. Her ex did the right thing kicking her to the curb, he should too, right away, before she fucks up any more of his other relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed the idea that Brenda deduced that the girl they met was the other girl he liked.

glassman135glassman1358 months ago

omg this is soo goood, i love how she is in control, and how she explained how she will take care of his needs and how he needs to consider her needs... FIRE EMOJI

Schwanze1Schwanze18 months ago

If women need multiple men, just rent them.

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Well I don’t get how stories like this one tells us to start that the guy is brilliant maybe shy but when it counts is just unable to read an abusing and dishonest cunt…doesn’t make sense. 2

Al_AnonAl_Anon8 months ago

This is great. She's got him wrapped around her little finger. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I get the impression that some people think Literotica is an artistic website for the writing arts. I believe this is true to some extent, as far as goals or initial concept. But in practicality it is a porn site for the vast majority of visitors. They come here to masturbate to pornographic writing. So it seems there is a divide. You have the people who appreciate the stories that get them off fastest and then you also have the people who appreciate the artistic side. The thing that surprises me is that the artistic people seem to get so mean and rude to the porno people. If you are an artist or writer, and you see someone doesn't have writing or art skills nearly as good as yours, what is the point in degrading that person? Are they really an idiot for not having good writing skills, but wanting to try?

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

@Demosthenes384bc

Thanks for the feedback. I never wrote before and I can see it takes good skill to make a story surprising, but still believable. A lot of comments say that they are enjoying the struggle the main character is going through. Other comments said they enjoyed that it is not just straight to the sex. Maybe for people who like cuckold loving wives stories, it's refreshing that these stories are more about the emotional side, the way the characters love each other but have sexual needs. Maybe people just really like the struggle and nonsex aspect? Even if it's noncongruent, as you say, which I think it probably is. How can I improve congruence?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Normally you'd find this girl turning tricks. Turns out that prostitutes have boyfriends too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a pussy faggot this MC is turning out to be.

Soon he'll be wearing cock cages, frilly underwear, eating her creampies, fluffing the bull, and serving her and the bull breakfast in bed.

How ridiculous is all this nonsense.

You realize that if you actually crave this lifestyle...it means there is something wrong with you? It makes you "less than" a man.

If you take away the self respect and pride of a man? Strip his ego completely out? Is he really a man anymore?

annardannard8 months ago

I think what aspects are really hot is how casual she is about things, like sending a pic in bed with another guy and acting like it's completely normal. Also how she's sweet and kind, there isn't any overt humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent details about the struggle the main character endures. I can feel the way he is both excited and jealous at the same time, over her wanting big cocks. I really liked how you so effectively expressed his struggle in a way the reader could feel it deeply.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

hey dipshit you can't be cuckolded on a first date since you aren't engaged or married to the bimbo. just fuck her and walk away she isn't worth your trouble.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First two chapters were great. Really looking forward to reading more. Can't wait to see the situation where she finally let's him enjoy her tits.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I only got through like 6 paragraphs before cumming. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tony's Labrador has a higher IQ than he does! How big of an imbecile does a guy have to be to see he's being played? I would rather see a story where Tony knows what's happening but he is letting Brenda think she is leading him on while actually setting her and Phil up for a fall. Play games and find out. Otherwise, this is just one more indescript monotonous stories out of a thousand others like it. 1☆

LightCuckoldLightCuckold8 months agoAuthor

I'm pretty sure that there is a terrible double standard going on. If a man loves his girlfriend or wife, he still might have a weak moment where he sees a sexy women or even cheats. Married men go to strip clubs and have affairs all the time. Married men who adore their wives, are constantly aroused and turned on amd masturbating to other women. But when a woman does it, when a woman wants a big cock, besides her husband, the story suddenly doesn't make sense, its terrible. If the story were about a man who really loved his woman, but he was also really attracted to big boobs, which his woman didnt have, then it would be completely understandable. He'd be a pig, but it would be understandable?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another great chapter. This story has a lot of possibilities.

Eze325Eze3258 months ago

Love it! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

With all my maximum degree of tolerance... I can understand that women can try to impose their perverted, convenient for her, "worldview" on a man... But, kill me - never in my life will I be able to understand what finds a MAN exciting, in an initially stalemate situation for him? And continue to communicate with this slut? No, bro! It's not for me...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

to: LightCuckold

Dear author. I understand your reasoning and, in general, I agree with you regarding double standards... But, in my opinion, you are missing the very essence of the cause of the problem. Understand - a woman who gave birth to a child is sure that this child is her flesh and blood (mistakes and substitutions in the maternity hospital are excluded from the equation, because this is an error that can be neglected). And the problem of fatherhood, for the mother, is not so important - until some time... And now, let's ask ourselves the question: "The man you describe in this story... How confident can he be in the "authorship of his offspring" if he initially puts up with and even enthusiastically accepts such outrageous behavior of his alleged partner? Or, in your opinion, should he bring up "his" sons - and be genuinely surprised by the fact that someone taught them to write exactly into a urinal from a long distance?" Don't get me wrong - it's not even a question of ethics or emotions... It's a matter of survival. Procreation... Evolution, if you like!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love how he is dreaming of her, while she is dreaming of a big cock. I hope she teaches him that only big cock is allowed to cum whenever they want, his role as boyfriend is to be constantly teased and denied. It will make him a better boyfriend if he is focused on her needs and it will prove to her that he really loves her.

katiegirl212katiegirl2127 months ago

"But a woman is more complicated. It's not as easy for a man to understand or fulfill a woman's needs. She might get some needs met by her boyfriend and other needs by another man. Right? Her boyfriend might talk with her about a rough day, make her a drink, or cuddle. But later that same day the auto mechanic, trainer or fireman, or all three of them, might do something for her that her boyfriend can't do as well. You know what I mean? Right?"

This is exactly right. Why is it so hard for men to understand this?

sennodensennoden7 months ago

Because it's bullshit Katie, that's now how the real world works

LightCuckoldLightCuckold7 months agoAuthor

Katie, don't lose hope. There are men out there who know their skill is licking a woman while another man's skill might be turning her on with his big cock. 😉

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Only low life whores need multiple men.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

CUCKOLDED ON FIRST DATE! PT. 02 is an excellent wife sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I am copy pasting this comment that I totally can relate to.

Quote:

ADVOCATE70 - 7 months ago

This is excellent. I mean really good at getting to the heart of what turns many cucks on. I don't want a chick who is going to be a bitch to me about enjoying big cock, I want one that is sweet about it and includes me.

End quote.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous