Cuckolded Pt. 01

Story Info
Fyr finds out about Ropes' cheating...
7.7k words
3k
2
1

Part 47 of the 49 part series

Updated 12/01/2023
Created 03/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

A continuation of Unfaithful.

Fyr couldn't get over it. She didn't move out and she didn't make Ropes move out either -- but she was pissed.

And the dragoness had every right to be pissed too! Anyone in the same position as her would have been furious beyond all recognition, changing them truly into a monster that they could not have controlled.

She didn't feel like herself at all when she cooled down, just a bit, even though Chemical still had the audacity to stay that night. Fyr had gone out, the night that she had caught her husband fucking her friend, but she'd come back to find Chem gone in the morning. It was some small blessing, even from a demon like Ropes, that her husband had blown up her phone with messages, trying to find her, trying to make sure that she was safe.

So, there was clearly still some small measure of care there.

"I knew you were a lust demon," she'd hissed, her hands all balled up into fists as if she was going to take a swing at him, "but I never expected you to treat me like this, of all that I know!"

Ropes winced faintly, though the cougar had not been guilty about what he'd done. How could he? It was like asking a fish not to swim, for him. And he had done better than most of his kind, regardless of the realm that they resided in. He didn't know any other lust demons, or any demons in passing at all, who even had long-term partners. They knew their nature, but he had been a little different and wanted to explore what it was like.

He chose not to tell her he had slept with others too, even if that still embodied a certain level of deceit. It didn't feel like the right time and, frankly, he kind of had thought she'd known about that.

It didn't make it better, although there wasn't anything that could have made it better. He stayed out of her way as much as possible, though didn't go out of his way, not beyond making sure she was well and safe, to make it better either.

A week after the event, the doorbell rang. Fyr didn't suspect anything new out of the ordinary as she traipsed downstairs, mentally cursing out the delivery driver who couldn't follow instructions to leave whatever it was that Ropes had ordered, surely, on the doorstep or around the side of the house like usual. It wasn't as if their house was set near any others, so the risk of theft from someone casually walking by was minuscule.

She swung the door open, plastering a weak smile on her face that immediately faded.

"Chemical."

She almost spat the word, the hiss making her tongue slap lightly against the side of her muzzle. Never had Fyr ever heard herself sound so venomous before.

Chemical leaned against the doorframe, halfway to inviting herself inside already, and grinned widely. The flash of white teeth brought a rattle of discontent to Fyr like nothing ever had.

"Aren't you going to invite me back in, bitch?" Chemical said, her tone softly mocking, eyes dancing with barely restrained mirth. "Are you over your little hissy fit yet?"

"Hissy fit? Are you fucking serious? You slept with my husband and I'm just meant to act like there's nothing wrong with that, that everything's fine?"

Fyr snarled, lips pulling back from her teeth for the first time. It was an expression that would have been far more at home if it had been found on Ropes' muzzle.

"Well, yeah." Chemical rolled her eyes. "Honestly, if you hadn't got your tail in such a twist about the whole thing, we could have already had a lot more fun, you know. He hasn't even been out to see me in a week!"

Fyr hissed, drawing back, though still blocking Chemical from entering with the set of her body.

"Fuck you," she growled, her voice dropping an octave to a tone that she had not heard, from herself, for a long, long time. "You don't get to come all up in here and steal my guy away from me. We're fucking married, Chemical. Does that mean nothing to you? You're supposed to be my friend."

There was pain in that word and, for a moment, Chemical paused, reflecting on that.

"Well, we shared you first, didn't we?" Chemical said, smirking a little as she offered her duly furious friend a little shrug. "I fucked you, years back... Ropes is sharing you with me, if you think about that. And we've shared everything with each other too, before and since I came here."

Fyr's eyes narrowed, tail lashing the air, back and forth, as if she had taken on more of a feline persona.

"Really," Chemical continued. "It's...well... Kind of a whole guilt trip you're laying on me here. He had a choice to make in this too, it wasn't just all me. I didn't go off and fuck myself and make anything difficult for you all on my own. Though that all really is just a matter of perspective when it comes right down to it..."

Fyr snarled, shaking her head.

"Get the fuck out of my house."

"Alright then, if you're still going to be like that," Chemical said, backing off with her hands in the air as if she was being physically held up by Fyr. "But if he comes to me, I'm not going to stop him. He's a lust demon, Fyr, it's what they do. He's told me himself. So, maybe you better talk to your husband and come to an agreement. Sharing is caring, after all."

Fyr slammed the door on her heels, but Chemical's words lingered long after the dragoness had gone.

She couldn't get Chemical's words out of her head, although Fyr felt, in some, small way, she had an advantage. Sure, Ropes was a lust demon and had needs to satisfy -- but she was a sexual, lusty creature too, wasn't she? Why wasn't it the case that she could satisfy those needs?

Perhaps it was not the healthiest way to deal with everything, but she bedded her husband more and more often, practically dragging him to bed every night, either by his tail or his tentacles. Really, it was a case of whichever she grabbed first.

She wanted her husband to know that he was hers and hers alone, even though the threat of him going off with Chemical hung in the air. She kissed him harder than before, even though kissing wasn't really his thing, and the cougar shuddered a little but allowed it. However, Fyr had seen him kiss Chemical when she had caught them in the bedroom, fucking, and wanted a little of that for herself too. It was alright for him when it was in a moment of raw, lustful passion but he just wasn't the type of cougar to show his feelings in that way.

Yet if he could do it for someone else, the cat could damn well do it for her too! Fuck "not being cuddly" and all the usual stuff that he spouted at her!

His body was still as hard and as lean as ever as she hungrily devoured him, fuelled by jealousy. In a way, she reclaimed his body for herself every time she fucked him, happy to do any position. It was not as if Ropes, of course, didn't fully take care of her needs when they were having sex too: it was a primary focus for him, not just spilling his seed. Lust came in many forms and a lust demon was dead set on seducing every last one of them.

That night, she rode him cowgirl-style, his tentacles supporting her while the sheets rumpled under his back and the cougar yowled. He didn't power up into her, however, no remorse at all layered in his pale gaze as he let her do all the work. If she hadn't been so goddamned turned on, Fyr would have slapped him for giving her a look like that. As if he was better than her, as if he knew something that she didn't.

But what if he did?

She growled, leaning forward onto his chest to support herself as she rode him, her hips rising and falling furiously, bucking and grinding into his lap as if there was nothing else that could ever have given her more pleasure. The hot length of his shaft sank into her cunny with a lewd squelch every time she bore down and it was obvious, even to Fyr, just how wet she was. She had already orgasmed once on his cock and taking him deep really just was the cherry on top of the delightful cake that she had baked up for herself that evening.

"Unff... You're..." She groaned, her head thrown back as she rode him, sinking onto his cock again and again. "Ah... You're really lasting a long time today..."

"Mmmm..." The cougar purred; a low rumble of agreement. "That's probably 'cause I fucked Chem not that long ago."

Fyr froze, breath caught in her throat. For a moment, her whole world went white -- a flash as if she was about to faint, collapsing embarrassingly on top of her husband in the midst of sex.

"You...what?"

She stayed on top of him, the ardent throb of his cock inside her keeping her there. Her pussy clenched sharply around him, muscles tightening up against her will. The dragoness whined.

"You knew it was going to happen," he said smoothly, his paws on her hips, claws digging in faintly as if in warning for her not to get off him. "You want me... She wants me... It's just sex, Fyr."

That much Ropes could most definitely say with all certainty. He wasn't just saying it to put Fyr at ease, he wasn't trying to reassure her. Yet he was stating a fact. To him, it was just sex. For him and Fyr, it was something more than that -- but often just sex, especially when she dragged him into bed as she had been doing.

"You... Why?" She breathed, though her hips rose and fall again, anger fuelling her movements, forcing her to fuck him even though she had been slapped with yet another horrific revelation. "Why? I'm here, fuck me! Fuck me like you want to fuck her!"

Ropes' eyes glowed.

"Oh... Do you really want to see that, Fyr? Do you really want to know what that dragoness can take?"

Fyr hissed, sitting up straight, even though the position just about wedged his cock uncomfortably deep inside her.

"Anything that whore can take, I can take," she snarled. "I'll fuck you so good that you don't want to ever find yourself in her damn bed ever again. Oof!"

In a moment, the dragoness was on her back, Ropes having flipped them. Her head spun and she clawed at her sense of stability, too dizzy in the moment to do anything about it. And then Ropes had her legs bent back to her chest, forcing her knees up so that they squashed into her breasts, ignorant of her breathless cry that she really wasn't that flexible.

"You don't know what you're in for."

Maybe that was true, but Fyr needed it too. She needed to know that her husband wanted her, regardless of who he had fucked, of what he had done. It was all so confusing, understanding that she couldn't change his true nature, a sense of change lingering just ahead. Whether or not the dragon was ready to lean into it, she felt very much that it was coming for her.

He slammed into her, using the new position to grind deep, the dragoness down near the end of the bed with her tail hanging off it. The bed was high enough, with the thick mattress and topper, that he could stand to fuck her, even though the feline had to lean forward. His eyes glowed dangerously and he snarled as he drank in the lust in the air, even though it came tinged with that dark flavour of jealousy. It was not something that he had taken from his wife in a long, long time, though Ropes was not in a mind at all to care.

He could have everything he wanted. And he was damn well set on taking it too!

He growled as he powered into her, Fyr's moans rising, his tentacles rising around her. In such a position, she was pinned, though she would have said if she didn't want it, or his demon senses would have alerted him instantly, the moment that the flavour of her lust changed. So, he could rest assured that everything was what she wanted, bringing her pleasure, thrusting the dragoness over the edge into a body wracking orgasm all over again.

Fyr screamed, trying to buck under him -- but Ropes had her pinned too securely. He smirked darkly, tentacles twining around her, plugging her maw with one as she sucked it down, easily taking it into the back of her throat. It was exotically enticing just how readily she sucked it down, tonguing his tentacle and playing with it as if she was giving him a blowjob. She drooled around his cock, grunting and groaning, though most of her cries were muffled in that moment, even if neither minded too much.

It was hard for Fyr to mind anything when her body was being taken through climax after climax, bucking and grinding, moaning and heaving, need unlike anything she had ever, truly, experienced prior rolling through her. Ropes thrust and thrust, driving into her salaciously, his lust rising with every stroke of his cock. Just when the demon felt he had found a new high, a new flavour came to demand his attention, his tentacles curling around Fyr's body and around her buttocks too.

He didn't ask, not openly, if she wanted to be toyed with back there, though they had done just a little anal play before. It hadn't quite been Fyr's thing, but her backdoor entrance softened with a little prodding and a little teasing, his tentacle sliding back and forth to test her readiness.

"Mmmph!"

Fyr moaned around his tentacle, yet she could do nothing more than tremble in place as eh staked his claim on her too, taking her anally with his tentacle. The dragoness did not have to know that he had been fucking Chemical increasingly via her backdoor entrance, using the thick line of the base of her tail to guide himself in, without even using his paws. All she needed to know was that it felt good, the penetration grinding lusciously up against his cock stuffed into her pussy at the same time.

She passed out at the tail end of sex that night, spent and satisfied, even though her husband's cock was still hard. In his own way, Ropes took care of her, wiping off the scales of her inner thighs and checking that he had not hurt her by being so rough. It had been, after all, a lot rougher than they would usually have had sex, even though that was what Fyr had wanted from him. Hell, she had demanded it.

It was not all that husband and wife, however, were to explore in the coming weeks and months, a new chapter of their life opened.

Fyr just got increasingly randy from that night -- and Ropes knew too that she was trying to prove a point, that she was his, that she was the head of the household. It was a mortal thing, though he likened it, in a sense, to demons trying to prove dominance over one another many years ago, when he had still been in the depths of the underworld. He was not a cougar, however, who would be easily dominated.

It simply wasn't in his nature.

He didn't bother to ask Fyr before heading out to see Chemical: Fyr hadn't said anything more about it and it was still exceptionally clear in the flavour of her lust that the dragoness knew all about him fucking her friend. Was Chemical even her friend anymore? Ah, it didn't matter. The cougar was sure, one way or another, the two of them would work things out eventually.

He would have much rather had both of them in bed together anyway.

When Fyr was relaxing in the afternoon, Ropes headed out and over to Chemical's place. He wouldn't push things too much by bringing Chemical back to his home; even Ropes knew when it be sensible when it came to things like that. But that didn't mean that he wasn't going to not go off in the pursuit of lust, his needs still coming above all else.

As always, Chemical welcomed him with open arms -- but he ignored the niceties that time. It had been too long since they had fucked, at least for him, and he didn't want to waste time on that softness and sweetness, the foreplay that mortals liked so much. Her tongue in his mouth was hot sometimes -- but only sometimes. He'd much rather have her sucking on his tentacle in an act of lust than trying to warm him up for more when it was not something that the demon had ever even needed.

Fucking her roughly, he bent the dragoness over the arm of the sofa, grinding easily into her already wet pussy.

"Were you waiting for me?" He growled into her ear, running his tongue tantalisingly up one of her horns. "Fingering yourself, thinking of getting me to come over and get you off instead?"

"Agh... No..." Chemical panted, breathless -- but in a good way. "Mmm... Harder, come on, you know how I like it. I'm just always this wet when I know I'm going to get a good fuck."

Ropes lived up to that promise too, slamming into her roughly, using every inch of cock that he had at his disposal. Yet it was those soft spurs on his cock that often did the most work for him, dragging luxuriously back through her pussy with every stroke, stimulating her like his tongue would have been if he had been burying his muzzle between her legs at that moment instead.

When he went home that night, the cougar did not even bother to fix his fur, leaving it ruffled. He caught Fyr's look, how she raked her gaze over him... Yet there was nothing the dragoness could or would do.

She knew. Even if she did not say anything. And Ropes took her even harder that night, fucking her tail hole while cramming two tentacles into her pussy at the same time, showing his wife just how much her body could take even when she was not expecting it.

She could have it all too, of course. There were needs of hers that Fyr had not even been satisfying for herself -- and he could open the door to her too.

There were a few text messages, warnings to stay away from Ropes, but Chemical didn't pay them much mind. They didn't get quite as much time to fuck as before, though the dragoness was still very sure that Ropes was fucking her more than he was fucking his wife -- which said an awful lot for how much sex the cougar was getting.

She didn't mind that he was still fucking Fyr, of course: that was Ropes' right to do as he pleased, absolutely. So, she wasn't going to change or stop him from doing what instinct and his nature told him to do.

They took quickies whenever they could: when Ropes was out getting groceries, while Fyr was out washing the truck, even that time that he had taken Fyr to the salon so she could get her scales oiled and treated. Any little time they could take, they did.

Fyr: Are you with Ropes?

Chemical: Yeah, we're having lunch.

That text message exchange was kind of correct. Only kind of. The thing was, Chemical slightly counted sucking down Ropes' cum to be "lunch." It wasn't as if the dragoness often had any proper food for lunch, after all, and she wanted to make sure that she still got all that she needed.

And what she needed was the cougar, even if it was in a back alley behind the sandwich shop, shuddering in the thrill of doing something that someone else had, very clearly, said that she should not be doing. It almost didn't matter what Fyr thought anymore, as Chemical clearly was able to get what she wanted and saw no issue at all with taking it.

There was nothing quite like the feel of his cock in her mouth, her tongue curling around him. Ropes was not as soft nor as gentle with her as he had been before, though that was by the by. She still got what she wanted and it was fascinating how even the cougar changed with her, showing an increasing amount of his demonic personality, as if he had been hiding and holding something back from her for too long already.

And she hungered for all, every last little scrap of him she could uncover. Her tongue curled around his cock, begging him to spend his seed down her throat -- and he did not disappoint. Crudely, the cougar grabbed onto her right horn as he forced her head back at just the right angle for him to ram into the back of her throat, challenging her gag reflex as he lost control.