Cuckolded Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the dragoness had to make a choice.

"In your eyes, yes," she growled, her tone dropping, shoulders sagging. "But I'm tired of this, Ropes... You didn't even talk to me, didn't even acknowledge that anything was wrong... And I can't do it like that, not anymore."

"Am I supposed to ignore your lust when you heard us fucking then?"

He might have not been able to ignore that, but Fyr could. She let the question slide, avoiding his gaze.

If he knew about that...she wasn't going to get much more out of him.

"I don't want to leave," she whispered, her throat raw from the emotion she was keeping back. "But I might ask you to leave."

"You don't mean that."

She didn't. She wasn't ready to tell him to go. And yet she knew that, maybe one day, she would be ready.

If she didn't delve into other things...

"Look..." Ropes spread his paws out, his tentacles dropping and softening a little -- enough for the dragoness to notice. "I'll not see her, openly, until things are worked out here. But would you rather me fuck her or fuck around with others? Things are going to change, Fyr, because I'm not going to hold back anymore."

In a way, the dragoness appreciated that he was laying things out plainly for her. It was a shame that the cougar had not had that conversation with her before he'd started fucking Chemical but, well...she wasn't so sure dwelling on the past was going to fix anything. The pain and the hurt rebounding inside her, hollow in the cavern of her ribcage, were enough of a reminder of that.

They came to a cautious sort of agreement. He would not make it overt that he was fucking Chemical and wouldn't rub it in her face. Otherwise, they would try to work on their relationship.

It wasn't much of an answer but it felt like the best Fyr was going to get from him.

Continued in part two of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare5 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Cuckold's New Life Life changes for an anthro red panda cuckold...in NonHuman
How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01 A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?in Fetish
Sex in the Office Spicing up the office time with a little kink...in Fetish
Her Mother's Cock Emiko lusts for her mother's cock...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Great Send-Off Collin gets a wonderful send-off from work...in Fetish
More Stories