All Comments on 'Cuckolded with a Coworker'

by NursePoundCake

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Second person tripe

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lady

You would be out of the door so fucking fast that there would be a sonic boom and the windows would be sucked out of their frames if you ever met someone like me.

Why would any real man put up with a worthless cunt like you when there are REAL women in this world.

Just reserve your place in one of those institutions where the old ladies sit in the corner smelling of piss and thinking of better times, waiting for the next round of medication so they don't bother the staff too much!

tensunny09tensunny09almost 8 years ago

Ignore the real man nonsense from that anonymous guy. This is an excellent story. I particularly like how she obviously cares for the cuckold. It is not like many other stories here where she despises him and treats him like dirt. This makes it much hotter, and in my opinion, much more realistic (and that in itself is hot). A loving couple who do chastity play, small penis humiliation, and cuckolding. Where *both* greatly enjoy him wearing a chastity device and making fun of his small appendage. I love it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi NPC, pretty sweet. Simple, as noted, it showed more love and consideration for the cuck than most stories. L.iked that

Still too harsh on the cuck mentally, but not by much.

I would haveijed to see the aftercare and loving side of their relationship.

Thanks for sharing it. I hope you are still lurking around here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous