Cuckolders Inc Alex - Katie and Sean

Story Info
Alex cuckolds husbands for fun.
4.1k words
4.33
4.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing I want to make clear, I'm not a Bull. I suppose being a Bull is an honorable profession or avocation, but it's not the same. Bulls fuck existing cuckold couples. Most of the time the couples have been doing it for some time or the husband or wife has been thinking about a cuckolding marriage. Not very challenging in my opinion. Not very dangerous either.

I'm a member of Cuckolders Inc. We're cuckolders, men that deliberately find susceptible wives, faithful wives and fuck them to cuck their husbands. Then we force their wives to continue doing it in front of their husbands.

As a nonprofit corporation in California, we have a president and all the bells and whistles. We were incorporated under the name of Cuckolders Inc.

The most successful members seem to sense potential cuckold couples. There have been a few that seem to just use trial and error. They are the ones that seem to just disappear eventually, often the bodies are never found.

So, what motivates us? The sex is obvious. For most of us though, it's a lot more than that. I enjoy watching the faithful wife's face as she feels my cock entering her for the first time. I love seeing the emotions that cross her face: arousal, fear, anxiety, anticipation, and self-hatred. The self-hatred is because of what they are doing to their husband. Her emotions as she comes for me for the first time are exquisite, a combination of arousal, bliss, satisfaction, and fear. Fear, what fucking me means to her life.

I also enjoy seeing the emotions on the husband's face later when he gets to see us fuck. As he sees us naked, me handling his wife's tits and pussy, my cock nearing her entrance, my cock entering her, her obvious ecstasy as she comes. I see the angst, fear, arousal, and self-hatred. The self-hatred at not being able to stop me and at the same time enjoying watching their wife being violated. Violated by my cock.

There is also a sense of power. I have been responsible for the change in their marriage. I did it. I made him a cuckold. He's a cuckold as long as they stay married even if she doesn't continue doing it. I like to keep in touch at least once a year. I do enjoy repeat performances. This seems to be more or less universal among our successful members.

It feels so good coming in someone else's wife. Feeling my cum release in her cunt. Knowing it's her first. Not her first time being fucked. Her first time making her husband a cuckold. The rush as I release my cum inside her, the first new sperm spraying inside her pussy.

I'm constantly looking for new possibilities and targets, I often have more than one in progress. I once had four at various stages. In the first stage, I was just getting introduced to, another, I was at the kissing and touching stage. still another I had fucked once but not in front of the husband yet. At stage four, I was fucking Sue regularly. in front of Ralph, her husband. I do try to be careful to limit the stage four couples to one. I do have a limit you know.

I'd seen Katie and Sean at a few parties and the theatre. If I was Spider-Man I'd say my spidey sense went off. I'm not, so I can't. I do seem to sense when I meet couples that are vulnerable to me, though

They both were, that's a requirement in the cuckolder avocation. It can be dangerous if the husband doesn't agree.

I'd found out that Katie and Sean were active in a group trying to help the homeless. Now, I don't have anything against the homeless, but I wasn't really there to help them, I was prospecting for my hobby and I had decided on Katie and Sean. Katie was the secretary taking minutes and Sean was, well, there. This was a definite campaign, seduce Katie, fuck her, and then do it again in front of Sean.

When the group went to the city council meeting about an issue of police harassment. Katie and I and six others were there, we were without Sean, who had to work. After the meeting, I invited everyone to meet for coffee afterward. It ended up being me, Katie, Bill, and Susan. Bill and Susan left first so I used the opportunity to become friendly with Katie. I learned where she grew up, where she went to college, and what her job was. I learned she was interested in various science subjects. Astronomy cosmology, evolution, and anthropology were just a few we talked about.

When I discovered Sean was going to be in an out-of-town golf tournament without Katie. I looked for a talk or something science-related that I thought she might be interested in. I found something at the local college planetarium on the evolution of the Milky Way galaxy.

I called Katie after I got the tickets saying a friend and I were planning to go except his job had a sudden problem. Then I said that I heard she was going to be a golfing widow this weekend and I had an extra ticket. So?

It worked. I picked her up at her house so parking would be easier and so I could invite her for dinner afterward. The talk was interesting and informative. As we left the talk I invited her to dinner while driving her home. We picked a place on the way to her home. Yes, I was making progress.

Again, I enjoyed the conversation at dinner and made more progress. I was able to hold her hand. Well, I kissed her, as I helped her into the car, and as I let her out at her door. Real kisses. One hand held her close and the other, held her head as we kissed.

I could see her hesitating as she said good night. I took her hand and pulled her close again and kissed her neck and one hand brushed her breasts. Lightly but several times, both breasts. She asked me, "Um unless...would you like to have some coffee? Ah, come in instead of leaving?"

I moved my kiss to her mouth and, my brushing her breasts became caressing her tits. And I whispered, " I'd love to come in..." my tongue went exploring in her mouth, "you, but, no. not now." I finished. Still, I kept kissing her with my hand on her tits.

"I'm going to regret this and I want you ... uh, to regret this too. I want you to remember my restraint and know I am not going to next time, I may not stop."

I was able to leave and get in the car and drive a block before I pulled over so I could recover. I still felt it was the right thing to do. Both for her and my eventual success. I continued after cleaning myself.

I started texting her, innocent texts. Well, they were almost innocent texts, the next day, just to keep me in her mind

When I met them at another homeless meeting I was able to get her alone. All I did was say, "I still regret leaving." And kissed her. Promising more soon. Leaving her standing there.

A couple of weeks after the planetarium, I invited her to lunch near her work. When we talked it was general social talk until at the end I took both hands and told her, " Katie, I still regret leaving. I want you to know I still want...you know what I want. Just remember what I want and what I said."

Sean is an avid golfer and two weeks later I found out he was going to another out-of-town tournament. I called Katie, "I understand Sean is going to another golf tournament in Fresno. A two-day tournament?"

Katie replied hesitating,"Yeah, he is. He's excited because ah, he thinks he has a chance to do well there." She paused, waiting, knowing what I wanted.

So I said, "I'd like to see you then. Do something, something together, maybe. Ah, is there any-anything we might do ... together.

She was hesitating too,"I was, I might um, decide to, to go with Sean ... to the tournament. Maybe, I haven't decided. May-maybe?"

My answer was, "If you'd prefer. I think, no I know I'd like to see you this weekend. When will he leave? For the tournament. Um, ok, here it is. What I want is to finish what we started. After the planetarium. I'd like to finish ... "

She was incoherent replying, "Ah, finish um, you want. I don't, I don't know. Friday um, think maybe I'll go. Ah Alex, maybe, I think. Yes, I have to think. Bye."

She hung up on me. The next morning I found a text waiting for me saying 'Alex I decided to stay in town. Yes, I'm looking forward to that. Sean is leaving directly from work so. So any time after six or so. Maybe dinner first. I'd like that, a slow beginning leading to what you want. What I have wanted since. God, an appointment for an assignation. I can't believe it. Let me know where and when and I'll take a Lyft so we'll only have one car. He'll be back Sunday late. Please, let me know soon.'

I decided on Toscana's, made a reservation, and replied in ten minutes. I almost stopped for a quick release but restrained myself.

I was at Toscana's waiting for her. I had a secluded table and a bottle of wine I knew she liked, waiting. When she came I could tell she was nervous. I got up and kissed her, more than friendly.

"Just relax, we'll have a good time. We both want to be here. Don't we? Remember no, still means no. Anytime. Relax, nothing will happen, nothing, until unless you want ... it to."

We moved to mostly general conversation, except I sometimes introduced the words breasts, caress, naked, and sex into the conversation. I was very subtle. I remember one sentence during a discussion of the weather. " It's warm but the breeze would feel wonderful on your naked breasts. If we were outside, naked that is." By dessert, Katie was doing it too. As we walked to my car my hand was on her ass. Just cupping it, no, I was fondling. As I helped her into my car I leaned in and gave her a decidedly, not just friendly, kiss. When she returned it grabbing my head and pulling me close, I relaxed. She did want to be here.

I got in and again leaned in kissing her. Then said, " I think what I'm supposed to say is your place or mine. But I think mine might be better, so ...?"

She kissed me harder saying, "Yes, yours. Yours. Uh, I have a question, a question. Uh, we've had our slow beginning so maybe, uh, maybe I've thought about, ah you'd be willing to start here--I can't believe I'm saying this--Could you start here, start undressing me here? I w-want. I want you to partially undress me here, then I can finish in the car.

"I decided um deci-decided I want, want to be naked when we go in. I can't stop thinking, seeing me, please Alex. I'm seeing myself having to walk to the front door, naked. I've always wanted to act... um, be one of those women, a naughty woman. Sean doesn't understand. Make me walk to the front door and wait for you to unlock the door. That way all the decisions are over, I'll have made the decisions in the car.

"God Alex, make me stand naked while you fumble for the key. Kiss me there, naked up against you, still dressed. I can't stop seeing myself, exposed.

"Damn it. What I see is you escort me to the front door naked, unlocking it then kissing me outside the door, then just taking me. Christ Katie, just let it out. Fuck me like I wanted you to do after the last time. at my house. I wanted you to fuck me naked with your cock then and there in front of the door. Outside, cold, my breasts, my nipples hard from the cold, and my arousal."

She had on a patterned pink blouse and grey skirt. As you might guess, I didn't wait long to start unbuttoning her blouse, when I had it off I carefully and slowly placed it on the back seat. I didn't want to hurry. Then I unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and with her help, I pulled it off and again, carefully slowly placed it on the back seat.

All I could think was shit, I hope I can last until we get home. Don't come, Alex, don't come. Then when I looked at her in her panties and bra I want to fuck that. I hope I can make it good for her.

She waited until I wasn't going to be trapped by a traffic light. That's she took off her bra, panties, and nylons, waiting naked next to me, looking innocent. As innocent as a well-developed naked woman can.

I pulled up on the drive but not too close to my house. I helped her out and held her hand slowing her down. We casually walked to the door, where I turned and kissed her while my hands explored her. My kiss moved from her mouth to her tits, my hands from her tits to her ass then to her pussy. I pushed her against the door dropping my trousers and I started fucking her.

I was saying, "I'm fucking you. Look around, we're in public. My neighbors could see you here, I'm going to cum in you. Feel, feel my cock." I didn't last long and good for my sanity, she didn't either. I felt her spasm just as I started to come. We stood there with me holding her up, with my cock in her. we were standing there just luxuriating in the sensations as we relaxed.

When I could, I unlocked the door and we went in. Katie just sighed,"That was as good as my dre...fantasies I loved that, Alex." She stopped with a horrified look on her face that gradually transformed into a triumphant look, "Alex, god i wanted to be naughty... " she stopped again. she paused ant with a wondering look on her face she continued, "I knew what we were going to do, but I didn't realize, truly realize, Sean was cuckolded just now, right here. God, your cock, Alex."

i helped her into my house where I finished getting undressed and then helped Katie to my bed, where we collapsed, holding each other.

Later Katie called Sean, to be sure he arrived in Fresno. She was still naked and with my hands on her tits. After she hung up she commented, "I felt so, I don't know lewd, evil...depraved, yes, depraved talking to Sean with your hands, yes, your hands on my bare breasts. Naked in front of you. Both you and I naked, both of us. I did feel depraved but it also makes me want you again." Then she reached for my cock again.

I interrupted her and put her hands on the slats in the headboard and reached into the bedside table for some ties. When I had her hands secure I went back to the table and got enough to tie her legs. I got her feet secure too and got my massage oil, edible luckily, rubbing it in everywhere including, especially, her tits and her pussy. Rubbing kissing, sucking, over and over. First, my hands were putting the oil on, then my mouth and tongue kissing and licking it off. It wasn't long before she was writhing, putting parts of her body toward my hands and mouth then away. I was sucking her tits, then her clit, and then back.

She was making noises, mostly wordless. I could catch words like, " harder", "tit", "pussy", "fuck", and "yes", but not much else. I loved seeing and hearing her like that.

When the only words I heard were: "fuck", "now", "me" I did, I fucked her. again, My cock slowly entered her pussy as my mouth took hers. The sensation of her warm moisture on my cock. The pressure of her pussy caressing me was exhilarating. As I was fucking her I pinched her nipples, twisting them until she came. I let her come down when I rolled her on top and kept fucking. She gradually sat up until she was riding me, lifting herself and then back down on my cock. I could reach her tits and clit and I took advantage of it. I said, " I want to fuck you in front of Sean. I want to take you while he watches us. My cock taking your cunt. I want you to make him place my cock in your cunt. So I can take you again."

"Alex... Alex... god, shit Alex fuck me now. If you make me come now, I'll do it. In front of Sean making him help you fuck me, take me."

I moved back on top of her with my cock rubbing her slit and her clit. she was back on the road up the mountain as I slowly continued fucking her, "Feel my cock, feel my cum as we cuck Sean again."

She came again as I fucked her harder, harder, faster until I felt the spasms in my balls, my grimace from the wonderful pain i felt, as I came inside her for the second time.

I was reveling in the sensations. Coming, cuckolding Sean, seducing Katie. The power I felt. Just one more step. Making Sean watch, making Sean help. I could see the emotions roll through her as she felt me come in her.

I wanted more, I wanted Sean's knowledge that he was now a cuckold, his knowledge that I had fucked Katie, his knowledge that I could fuck her anyway or time I wanted and that I was going to fuck her in front of him.

I drove her home Saturday noon telling her that we'd let him know soon. On the way back home I was asking my instinct about the right way to introduce him to his new world. Cuckold.

Finally, I decided the rip-the-bandage method would work best on him. Don't give him time to think about it. Don't try to make him think it's his idea. Don't tippy-toe. I'd come by after dinner Friday next. Tell him. Fuck her. Make him watch.

I called Katie and told her to continue calling him, welcome him home, fuck him normally. I'd come by Friday after dinner. Tell him then. Oh, yes. We made time to get together twice, for fuck sessions before Friday.

Very very nice fuck sessions they were too.

When I rang the bell, Katie came to the door. Nervous, trembling, and could barely talk. I asked her at the door, "I hope you've been calmer this week."

"I started getting nervous after dinner, uh, Sean hasn't said anything."

When I went into the living room where they were sitting when I came. I've never learned the proper protocol when you're telling a man he's a cuckold and intend to prove it. So, no shaking hands. I sat down and started in, "Sean. Katie and I have something we need to tell you. Ah, Friday when you went to Fresno we've been fucking...five,... no six times. The reason I'm here..."

Sean interrupted, " you've fucking? ah, Katie. What ... "

I overrode him, "The reason I'm here is that Katie doesn't want to continue to do it without you knowing. Seeing it, yes, watching us fuck, Katie wants you to watch us."

"Katie? Tell me he's lying. You haven't fu-fucked him?

Ok, I had to congratulate my instinct again. I was watching Sean's emotions cross his face. Arousal, as he pictured my cock in her. Denial. Dismay as he felt his cock harden. Self-hatred as he was realizing he couldn't, wouldn't stop it.

I looked at Katie, "Can you tell him? Both how many times we've fucked and what you want to happen here. Now." I waited.

Katie looked at me, Sean, and back at me, finishing by looking at Sean,"

"We've fucked six um, seven if you count the time uh, the time he came in my mouth. I've come maybe twelve times. Thirteen?

"I want you to wa-watch, see us fuck. Yes, I want to fuck Alex with you watching it. God, his cock, buried in my cunt. Yes, my cunt, his hands on my tits. I want you to see his semen, cum flooding my pussy, my cunt. Oozing out, proving you're my cuckold.

I could see Sean's struggle. He needed to protect Katie from further violations, he was fighting against the picture in his mind of my cock entering her pussy. His hands were fisting and then relaxing. I needed to reinforce his picture of me fucking her. I went to Katie and grabbed her blouse just above her top buttons and ripped as hard as I could, half the buttons came off and I removed the blouse. I unfastened her bra and removed it.

My hands were all over her tits, " Look at her react to my hands on her tits" her eyes were closed and making incoherent noises. "She's loving my hands rough on them. Watch her as I kiss and suck on them. You need to see her come for me.

Sean could hardly speak, "Katie. Katie, you want to fuck him?"

She answered, "I'll show you. I'll prove it to you" She undressed me. My shoes, shirt, tee-shirt, pants, and shorts. " I'll fuck him right now. On the couch. Watch his cock." She pulled her pants and panties off. She laid on the couch with her legs spread, inviting my cock. "Alex, now. Fuck me now."

I got ready to fuck her with my cock not quite in her. I looked at Alex, "tell me. Tell me, you know you want to, you have to."

"No. don't Katie. Katie you want, hell, please don't..."

Katie interrupted him, "Yes, tell him yes. I want you to, to tell Alex yes. I want you to see his cock in my cunt. Watch as I come. Say yes. Tell Alex you want to see him fuck me."

12