Cuckolders Inc Alex - Katie and Sean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see his agony, his cock was as hard as mine. He wanted to say no, but he couldn't. He wanted to stop me, but he didn't want to at the same time.

"No. No. God, I don't, maybe god no, shit. Yes, put it in. I, I want to see. Put your cock in her cunt. Shit. Yes, fuck her. Make her come. I want to see her come. "

I had my cock between her legs, waiting, as i said to Sean, "I want you to help. i want you to help me cuckold you. your job now is to guide my cock into her, her pussy. take it and help me."

i saw the frenzied look on his face, relax to acceptance, as he realized he was going to submit, he was actually going to do what i told him to do. he was going to help me cuckold himself. his expression was changing into self hatred as he touched my cock for the first time.

Katie's face showed a sense of victory as she first realized Sean was accepting what she'd done, that changed into the anticipation of being fucked. Sean was going to watch us cuckold him, with his very conspicuous permission. he was going to be seeing her come on my cock.

I very slowly entered her. i was making him agonize as I did it. He was seeing me cuckold him. My hands on her tits, my mouth plundering her mouth. I was fucking her. The thing that pushed her over the edge was knowing Sean was watching and enjoying watching.

She wrenched her mouth from mine and screamed. "Oh, God. Sean, I'm, I'm so good, coming so good ..."

When she relaxed I led them to their bedroom and put her on the bed, as I was kissing and caressing her everywhere, I looked at Sean, "you told me to fuck her, now I want you to put my cock in her pussy again. Tell me again to fuck her. "

He was stuttering, "t-ta-take her, take Katie, Alex. take her." And he put my cock in her pussy holding it until I was completely inside.

Well, he asked me nicely, so I did.

******** EPILOGUE ********

This is three years later and when I seduced Katie, I lit an unstoppable fire. Katie has continued to cuckold Sean with several men and she allows me taste her yearly.

12