Cuckolding 101: An Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed a long kiss as Mary's hands discovered the firmness of my shoulders, biceps and triceps. I licked her swollen nipples thru the thin lace, and she responded with soft cooing at their excitement. The smell of her arousal emanated from her sex. I caressed her full breasts, avoiding the protruding nipples. She moaned as I neared them, but there was plenty of time for this later.

"Did Lisa tell you that she was having me over after school today?" I asked her.

Looking at me oddly, she replied, "No, she didn't. She knew you were coming here tonight. I wonder why she didn't say something."

"Well, Mary, it was all part of this plan. It was necessary for what will happen soon, upstairs. I then instructed her how to respond to something that I would ask of her soon, in front of her husband, and she agreed. We kissed and fondled one another for a few more minutes, knowing that her cuckold would be in a delirious state as he waited for us; no doubt kneeling in place with his ears listening for any sounds from below.

We made small talk for a few minutes, just to heighten Bob's arousal. I took her hand and led Mary upstairs, my hand cupping her ample bottom all the way to her room. We stepped inside and she took in the soft yellow glow of the eight candles placed around the bedroom. She looked to her obedient husband, kneeling, hands by his side.

The white light of the translucent window sheers, lit him up in a whiter hue. His belly overhung his chest, so that he was unable to see his own imprisonment. The coiled steel cage dangled beneath like a bauble, his flaccid penile skin jammed into the two inches of chromed steel wire. A tendril of pre-ejaculate drooled from the structure, like snot from a child's nose on a blustery day.

When Bob noticed our presence, he got up and walked past, peeking at my hung manhood, already hanging more than his could reach erect. He also checked out his bride as she clung to my side, and continued on his way to retrieve my clothes. We waited in the center of the room and embraced, my lips testing her neck and earlobes. She took account of the veins and ripples of my dick with her small, warm fingers.

Bob returned soon, and diligently folded and set each article of clothing on her dresser, sorting the pile unconsciously in the order of how I would later put them on. He then scooted past us, his little metal toy wagging as he walked. Again Bob knelt at his own bedside, assuredly awaiting to have his restrained dicklet set free once more.

I placed my hand in hers and we walked to his bedside, his face almost even with my flaccid black dick. He watched us approach, but avoided looking at anything in particular, especially my gaze. I squatted down on my haunches, and my hand drew my lover down with me. Mary knelt, as I addressed her husband.

"Are you ready for this, Bob?" I quizzed.

"Yes," was his head-down response.

"Bob, its my job to make sure that you two get into this lifestyle in the best way possible. So, I need to be honest with you about something, before we begin. Bob looked at me intently. "Bob, the beer gut has got to go. You will find that when a couple requires their bull to be big and fit, that the bull has some expectations of his own. If the husband doesn't seem to put the effort in for his wife, some bulls won't play with her, or at the very least won't want to look at you. You might find yourself banished to another room. So, in order to have the best bulls attend to your wife, you need to become the best husband you can be for her. And this means that you need to take better care of yourself. Work out."

He offered a humble, "I know."

"Mary," I asked, "Wouldn't you like to see your husband in his best form, so he could watch you play with your men?"

"Yes, Michael," agreed Mary. "We will work on that together." She placed a finger and thumb on Bob's cheek, comforting him as she spoke.

"Good," I offered, standing up and moving to the bed in front of him. I sat down facing Bob, my feet just inches from his knees. "Mary, can you find something to take my mind off of Bob's unsightly body? Something light to cover him up." Mary got up and went to her closet. She pushed some items around, and returned with a white silk blouse and held the left sleeve open to him. Bob looked into her eyes, his hurt obvious. Mary looked down with contempt long enough for Bob to know that he had no option. He extended his arm, his head down, and slid it in the short sleeve. Mary offered the other opening and after his right arm entered, she began to button it from the top.

"Mary, you can leave the bottom buttons undone so Bob still has access, okay?" Mary stopped after the third button.

"That looks better," she told him, and Bob looked down at the filmy shirt.

I asked, "Mary, do you have the key to unlock your cuckold?"

Mary lifted the necklace over her head the necklace and held out the key. My eyes told her that she could go ahead and unlock him. When the padlock separated the coiled cage from the steel ring tucked behind his ball sack, Mary slipped the coil from the pin. His wet member, still shriveled from its constraint, dangled free, the head leaking precum like a dripping tap.

I took Mary's hand and sat her up on the bed behind me. She looked over my shoulder as I checked in on Bob. "Is that better?"

Bob pulled at his boyish dick. "Yeah."

"Okay then, Mary, can you hand me the tape measure?" Mary reached to the table and gave it to me. As I sat on the bed, I slid the steel measure over my shiny black dick and pressed it against the base of my yet unexcited shaft. My cockhead, still hiding beneath the sheath of skin, measured almost 6 inches. I showed Bob the mark on the tape.

"Bob, feel free to play a bit to get yourself aroused. Maybe Mary can show you a boob to help you along." Bob's hands went to his cocklet and tugged and pulled, willing it to hardness. Mary moved beside me to reveal her scanty lingerie, the snaps in full view as her legs widened unabashedly. Bob began jerking his dick, the blood filling the diminutive phallus. In a few moments, he had it fully erect.

I slid the measure to the base and he held his cock head to it, applying a bit of a stretch as he did. The length indicated 5-1/2". I added, "You see, Bob? I can do more damage to Mary while I'm still soft. And, I'm way thicker too. This is what your wife needs to be able to orgasm with her man inside her. I will show you how it is done, in good time." Mary was behind me, muffling a guffaw at her husband's expense.

"Alright, Bob, we just have one more hurdle before we can get on to seeing your wife pleasured. Unfortunately, Lisa called me and begged me to service her yesterday. I wasn't able then, but we agreed to me going over there this afternoon when she got in from school. Ted knelt by her bed, as you are now. His wife told him to get me hard with his mouth, and I was impressed by Ted's oral skills. By the time we finished, I didn't have time to shower before getting over here, on time for our meet. This means that I need to get cleaned up from what I did to Lisa, before I can service Mary. And I don't think Mary should have a dirty cock in her mouth on our first meeting. What do you think, Bob?"

Bob had been watching intently, and by the time I finished, he looked at me, knowing what I was implying. He shook his head no, and looked at his wife, pleading for help. "Bob," I continued, "Have you ever used your mouth on another guy?"

Bob softly replied, "Yes, in grade eight, and it was just once."

"Well then, if it embarrasses you, your wife and I won't tell anyone." The look of indignity on his face was palpable. Bob shuffled on his knees until his hands rested on my thighs. I lay back in the bed, kissing his wife, mixing our saliva between us. She watched him as he approached, the look on his face like that of someone trying to put a wiggling worm on a hook.

Mary kissed me, giggling. "You are so bad, Michael!" She peered at him as he noticed the dried semen tucked into folds of skin, and he pulled the foreskin down. The bulbous dark spear emerged, as did more dollops of my seed. He placed his tongue on me, mid shaft, and began lapping up what was left of Lisa and my hard fucking. As he went on, it became easier, lowering his mouth to the pubic mound, lifting each ball and locating more for him to remove.

I caressed his wife through her bodysuit. She kissed my bald head, my cheek and my nose, all the while petting my nipples and caressing the image of the bull on my belly. "Go ahead, Bob. Take it in your mouth. Know that Mary will soon enjoy the same stretch between her glorious legs." Mary audibly moaned as her pudgy husband fellated me in front of her, albeit furtively. "That's good, Bob," I offered. He knelt back straight up and wiped his mouth with Mary's blouse tail.

While my legs still dangled off the side, feet on floor. I grabbed Mary by the waist, over my head, and raised her off of the bed. I placed her on my abdomen, face up, and as she rested, her legs dangled outside of mine, over the edge of the bed, but her feet could not reach the carpet.

Bob looked at his wife, covered only in a thin layer of lace, her backside hiding my expanding dick, only my balls poking from beneath her ass cheeks. "Bob, would you like to do the honors?" I asked, my large black fingers pointing to the snaps directly atop her vulva. As Bob moved to the bed, I added, "with your teeth?"

Bob's eyes grew wide, knowing he would soon be near the heated mess of her vagina. He wriggled his face between her thighs, his chin brushing the curly hair of my testicles. He ignored the contact and worked his teeth to pull the snaps apart. First one, then the other, which caused the flimsy material t spring up onto her belly. The other side flipped beneath her ass, teasing my heavy balls.

I looked from around her shoulder and said, "Bob, I want this to be a night for you to remember, so, if you want, I'd like to offer you to give your wife her first orgasm of the evening."

Bob immediately stood up and pulled the flaps of his blouse apart, trying to access his less-than-adequate cock. "No, Bob. I mean, with your mouth. Go down on your wife." Mary lay on top of me, stifling another giggle. As he returned to his knees, near the bed, I pulled my hard cock from beneath her and wedged it between the folds of Mary's vagina. Mary squirmed her ass down, enveloping the purple-black cock head, and raised her head to see what she could only now feel tangibly.

My hands took hold of her plump breasts, toying with the dark nubs. I slowly eased inside of her, using long, drawn strokes to allow her to become accustomed to me. Bob began to lick his wife, just above my sliding dick. He found her clitoris, and nibbled on it, causing Mary to groan in my ear. "That's it, Bob. Use your mouth on her. It's what you do best," I said, encouragingly.

Bob's mouth worked his wife and her legs began to buck into him, and also me, as I fucked her with tantalizing slowness. Her hands took his balding head in them and she increased her moans. On my next stroke, I pulled back just a bit more than the previous one, and my dick, drenched in Mary's juices, slipped out. I didn't notice until my next instroke slid along her labia, and then pinned itself between her clitoris and Bob's lower lip.

As I pulled back down and assisted my cock back to the correct hole with the help of a few fingers, Bob licked and sucked on his wife's engorged clit, unphased by my intrusion. Mary clenched her fists as her climax struck; her head arched as Bob's suckling brought her first convulsions of the evening. I held her tightly, pinching her nipples abruptly to heighten her climax, as I eased my fucking motions while her breathing returned to normal.

Bob looked at us, grinning, and wiped his sloppy face with the back of his hand. He retreated back to his kneeling position, watchful of my cock lying well within his lovely wife's vaginal folds. "Very good, Bob," I told him. "Now, Mary, would you like to your first taste of my dick? It doesn't taste like Lisa anymore." I winked at Bob.

Mary rolled off of me, my dick flopping onto my belly. She rolled onto her feet, between her husband and the bed, and bent at the waist. She rested one hand on the bed, and lowered her mouth to my cock. Poor Bob found him staring at his wife's naked bottom, partially covered by the hanging lace garment. She flaunted her ass at him, wiggling it slowly side to side, as her mouth opened wide to take the slimy tip of my dick into her soft mouth. Bob leaned forward, knees still holding position, in an effort to smell or taste his wife's arousal.

"You're blocking his view, Mary," I informed, and pulled her up near me. Her hands never let go of me as she crawled to my side and licked the precum from the slit. She again widened her lips and jaw, to take me in as far as she could. I placed a hand on top of her head, looking at her cuck as his own hand slid beneath the girlish blouse to play with himself. Her tongue licked around the spear, while she made sucking noises. Her lips stretched almost halfway down the shaft, until I felt her tonsils tickling the tip. Bob was now stroking furiously, eyes entranced with this scene, as he watched Mary fellate a man of color for her very first time, while he could do nothing to stop it.

I took hold of Mary's head, pulling her up, and said, "Stop!" She reflexively pulled back, eyes in wonder. Bob stopped his own movements, awaiting clarification of the order. I began, "Bob, you're getting way to much out of this. You need to cool down, and right now. Reach up and put the jug of ice water on the floor."

Bob looked to the night table, and stood up. He took hold of the jug and placed it on the floor beside him, near the table. "Bob, put the jug on the floor, between your legs," I ordered. He complied quickly, unsure of why he was doing it. Mary looked over the edge of the bed to see what was happening at her husband's feet.

Bob did as asked and looked at me. "Now, lower yourself into the ice water, Bob. We need to keep you from spoiling the moment." Bob stared down and placed both hands on the floor to steady him, as he carefully lowered his genitals into the frigid water. Mary caressed my chest as her pussy straddled my mouth. I licked her soaking wet cunt while I awaited Bob's reaction to the stinging sensation he was about to endure.

'Uggghhh, uggghhhh," he moaned, as his balls dipped beneath the surface. The chunks of ice immediately caused them to tighten into his body, his cock softening as the blood withdrew from his genitals. His thighs shook from the agony that the ice water sent coursing through his body. Again he groaned as the tiny dick head submerged next. Mary reached to her night table and pulled out my jagermeister from the bucket and handed it to me. I took a sip as Mary poured herself a drink of refreshing water while her husband acquainted himself with his erection reducing process.

"We can't allow you to become too excited, Bob. That's how you spoiled it for everyone last time. Now, while we continue, I need you to count down from thirty before you remove yourself from the water." Bob mumbled the first few numbers, while Mary went back to sucking me. This time, she made no attempt to deep throat me, but instead bobbed up and down along the 3 or 4 inches she could barely get into her warm mouth.

By the time he finished, his cock had almost receded into his body entirely. I stopped Mary from sucking my dick. I reached for my drink, and brought back Mary's as well.

"Feel free to pour yourself some water, if you're dehydrated, Bob," I implored. Despite watching his wife sucking me with great vigor, his penis didn't change in size. Mary used her hands to stroke me in time with her mouth work. The look of agony had disappeared from Bob's face, and he found himself holding back from returning to playing with himself. He became more relaxed as his wife sucked my fat dick.

"Enough, Mary, it's time for us to give you and your husband something you've never seen before." I pulled her mouth off me and told Bob, " We will need two bath towels for the bed." Bob left the room while his wife and I caressed one another as lovers. When he returned, he laid both towels over the center section of the king sized bed. He looked at me as though I were to be giving him another order.

I nodded toward his place and he retreated, kneeling once again. I guided Mary to the bed, on her back, her head surrounded in her husband's pillows. She lay there, knees up and parted. I moved between them, nudging her thighs further apart. When I lowered myself to her, my dick nestled between her wet folds. It was at this time that I appreciated the three things that God gave me.

First, nine inches of cock is enough for any woman, It's an impressive size to any guy, and I've never found a pussy I couldn't hit bottom with. More important is its width, which fills a pussy like nothing else, and provides that fullness that causes great internal orgasms. Finally, my dick has an upward bend halfway along its length. In missionary position, I have never fucked a woman who couldn't experience g-spot orgasms and gushing, as the head glides along the gland at the top of her vaginal walls.

Once I was able to push inside the folds, I grabbed Mary's ankles and raised them high, over my shoulders, pinning them there as my hips began to saw into her fleshy cunt. Immediately, Mary's face turned flush and her breathing heaved, as the sensation of fullness made her swoon.

I continued my practiced rhythm, pushing deeply into the soft bottom of her pussy. Each outstroke drew upon the peach pit texture of her gland, causing her to emit another gasp, and the strokes quickened to build her pleasure. About two minutes in, Mary began to growl; noises her husband had never witnessed prior. He watched in amazement as her ass drove into my swollen dick harder and harder, until finally she uttered the most guttural moan. With that came wild splashes of liquid; the contents of her g-spot gland ejecting itself in all directions.

I admired the sight of both our thighs spattered in the thin juicy salve, the towels now awash with the slippery fluid. This did not slow or stop me from fucking her. Even her hands pushing into my chest did not prevent me from pushing her to the fullest of emotions from our mating. Mary's left hand slid to her clitoris and grazed circles along its nub, while her body jolted up and down.

My semen was boiling and I knew it was soon time. I asked, "Where do you want it, Mary? I'm going to cum."

Mary's eyes locked on Bob as my cock pistoned in and out of her warm cavern. "My cucky begged me to let you to cum inside me," answered Mary. And then she looked between her creamy white thighs, seeing the dark brown shaft fucking her horny cunt. She recognized my hips beginning to spasm and her insides felt the rush of one, two, three and then a fourth stream of warm spurts from my black African dick.

I knew I was not done, and there was plenty of me already spilled inside Mary, so I withdrew my thick shaft and jacked the last three ropes of cum onto the slick exterior folds of Mary's vulva. I looked behind and saw that Bob was now fully aroused, a small tent trying to poke through the fabric of the bottom of the blouse. He witnessed his wife's internal orgasm and would soon do his part in reclaiming her.

Mary looked between her legs at the silvery deposits adorning her tummy and vulva, almost linear, like scrawled handwriting. She looked past as I rolled off her, to see the delight in her cuckold's face. I said, "Bob, this is your opportunity to give your wife her last orgasm of the night. I stepped from the bed, and went to the washroom to clean myself up, leaving them to some time for privacy.