Cuckolding 101: An Introduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I closed the door behind me, I turned back to see Mary had turned her body so that Bob could slither between her thighs. His tongue licked up the gooey mess on her belly as I turned away. He would, no doubt, give her the last orgasm of the evening with his well-worked tongue, lubing up her clit with her lover's seed.

Five minutes later, I opened the door and found them lying side by side in their bed. Bob jumped up toward the pillow on the floor beside the bed, before I stopped him." Mary, I've got to be going," I said, as I reached for my underwear, "so, I guess its time for you to state your satisfaction, or lack thereof, with our agreement."

Mary sat up and slid off the bed, leaving her husband in limbo. She came to me and kissed me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hung there. I hugged her around her waist, and enjoyed her embrace. She soon let go, turned to him and announced, "I think its time for you to pay Michael, my sweet, wonderful, cucky." With that, Bob went to the night table and picked up the money. He walked over to me and handed me the $150.

"Thank you, Michael, it was all you said it would be," said Bob. Mary helped me put on my shirt, and buttoned it up for me, once again reaching up to kiss my mouth. I shook Bob's hand and handed Mary a slip of paper with my cell number on it. I walked out of the bedroom, and their font door, with my money and integrity intact.

It was less than 24 hours before my cell phone rang. It was Mary, and she was asking for a date.