Cuckolding 201: A Gift For The Cuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael said, "you see, Bob, Mary liked seeing you on your knees the other day. So,I thought that she should trade places, and just watch tonight. Now she can know what it feels like to be on the sidelines." Mary continued flicking four fingers across her clit, watching me being fellated.

I took hold of the woman's hair, looking to my wife, as Mary played with herself. I could tell that the hair in my hands was a wig, so I carefully guided it up and down on me, fucking her mouth and feeling like I might be a man again if only for a while. I knew I couldn't last much longer, with her soft lips bobbing up and down on my stubby shaft. Michael had the blonde face down on his big dick, her slurping sounds taking over the room. His hand reached between over her huge ass, spanking it, and then down her cleft to finger her pussy hole. I felt the unstoppable urge to cum soon, and announced, "I'm cumming." I expected the woman to pull away from me as Mary would, resisting to allow me to ejaculate in her mouth, but she kept her rhythm. My hips convulsed and I felt my semen travel along the short tube on its way inside her warm, wet mouth.

She took each spurt well, hollowing her cheeks to accommodate my thin deposit of goo. I grunted at the unusual satisfaction of ejaculating this way. I humped her once more, while her lips suctioned the rest of my load from me. I fucked her mouth like a real man, looking to Michael as I spent my meager load in her. As I relaxed, my head tilted, from all the way back looking at the ceiling, to looking down at her mouth buried over my softening cocklet. She opened her mouth and showed me the stringy gobs of my worthless scum, pooled on her tongue. She stood up, looking me in the eye, and bent over my face, opening her mouth over mine as she approached. Her chin contacted mine, and she used it to push my mouth open, wanting to deliver my salty syrup back to me.

As our mouths met, I glanced at Mary, who was now going to town on her clit, frigging in hard small circles. I felt the woman's tongue enter my mouth, along with my own salty taste. I looked to the other side and saw Michael watching us from my bed, the blonde's head burrowing deep between his legs, lapping at his ball sack.

Our tongues shared my salty load. She smelled of lavender and she kissed me one last time. I kissed her back, enjoying the sensual tongue and lips of this lovely woman. My spent dick was flaccid now, barely noticeable above my balls. She crawled back toward Michael, while Mary groaned, her body began to shudder with her first orgasm. I swallowed my sperm, the gooey glob sliding along my throat, like a half shell of oyster. A tendril of cum appeared from the tip of my spent cock.

Mary moved to me, on her knees. "Did you like that, Baby?" I nodded. "She's a very good cock sucker, isn't she, my sweet Cucky?" Things were getting strange. I expected all of the women to be taking care of Michael, or him fucking teach of them in front of me. I nodded, recalling how warm and sweet her mouth was.

"Sure. I knew you would like that special treat." She giggled under her breath, and turned to Michael. "Michael," she said, "my cuckold says that he enjoyed his little treat."

Michael responded, " Is that true, Bob? Did you like her cocksucking skills?"

"I did, Michael. Mary hasn't wanted to do that with me in a very long time. Thank you, Michael."

"But, Bob, you have to admit, a fine woman like your wife, Mary, wouldn't really be interested in playing with that, would she?" He pointed at my deflated cock as it shriveled up against my balls, "Like, who would want to suck on that harmless thing?" I couldn't respond, He had made his point. Then Mary spoke up.

"Michael, should I introduce these nice people to my little Cucky?"

She didn't wait for his response, once she saw his arrogant grin take over his face. "Baby," she said, looking me in the eye, "I think it's time you met my two friends. This is Lisa." She pointed to the heavy blond woman, who had stopped sucking Michael long enough to turn and smile at me. "And that beautiful little cocksucker is her husband, Ted."

The wigged woman looked over at me from her kneeling position next to the bed. It was like I had been hit with a brick. A man, dressed all girly, had just sucked me off and snowballed my own cum into my mouth, and I had no idea. I got it - this was Michael's surprise for me.

Michael sat up in the bed and said, "Lisa, would you like to try sucking Bob as well?" Mary chuckled, and said, "Good luck with that, Lisa. Cucky here will be lucky to get hard again tonight. I looked down at myself. I knew Mary was speaking the truth.

"Well, Mary," Michael offered, why don't you crawl over her and take your place by the bed next to Teddy, and you can watch Lisa do her best to arouse your little man." My wife did as she was told, kneeling next to Ted, who was remaining in place, licking his lips, awaiting his next task.

Michael got up and started for the bathroom, and said, "Bob, get over there on your side of the bed and let Lisa have a chance at giving you your second orgasm of the night. And, Teddy, go down stairs and get some drinks for everyone." He closed the bathroom door behind him as I moved to the bed as told, Lisa on her knees waiting for me. Ted got up and left the room, walking with a girlish swagger in his dress and heels

Lisa plumped up the pillows as I lay on my back, humiliated because I knew Mary was right. There was no way my boy cock would respond to anything so soon. I would be limp-dicked for hours. Lisa was still on her knees on the bed,near my hips, in her satin slip. She leaned down to take my flaccid cock in her mouth. Her hair tickled my belly and thighs, while her mouth took me in -- all three inches of my softened penis. Soon she had both my cock and my balls in her warm, wet mouth, with her tongue swirling all about. Mary's eyes meet mine and she grinned, watching Lisa trying to awaken me. It was almost painful to feel her suctioning mouth, the last of my semen already coaxed from it only just a few minutes earlier. She would pop the red and sore cock head from her mouth, only to watch it flop down between my legs once more.

As Lisa pulled and stretched my cock, trying to revive it, she shifted her legs further toward my head, crossing over my face, to the sixty-nine position above me. Her meaty left leg widened on its way over my face and to the other side of my shoulder. I saw her full, flabby folds, wet with arousal as she took her mouth off my cock to say, "Here, you cuck, get me going. Maybe a sloppy, wet cunt can get you aroused. If it helps, pretend that Michael just spunked my cunt full of jizz." Mary's eyes met mine, one last time, before the darkness of Lisa's beefy vulva landed upon my face. I instinctively inhaled deeply, wanting to know her rank aroma. Lisa was correct. The darkness and her floppy labia in my face made it seem as though I was beneath her on clean up detail.

My hands reached behind her heavy thighs, trying to part her labia and ass from the back, hoping to keep an airway to my lungs while her vulva slid up and down over my chin and mouth. I gazed up at the dark brown pucker of her anus while her snatch pressed into my mouth. If I could at least concentrate on pleasing her, it might take my mind off of my disabled cock flailing about, in her mouth.

When her clit touched my extended tongue, she moved her massive vulva in circles over me. I let a thumb slip over the pucker of her ass, while my tongue suckled on her hardened nubbin. I heard Lisa groaning as I pleased her. I sensed the salty taste of Micheal once more, only this time mixed with Lisa's own flavor. Lisa pulled off my cock again and turned her head back towards me, telling me to push my thumb inside her ass. I slipped it lower, into the slippery folds of her cunt to wet it, and then slid back to her crinkled anal ring, and pushed my way past the resistant flesh.

Lisa pushed her flabby pussy down onto my mouth and nose. I held my breath, or rather her voluptuous folds enveloped my mouth and nose, as she mopped her cunt into me. She continued rocking her gorgeous hips into me, my face covered in her juices and I began to worry about how long she would keep me from my next breath. I tried to push up on her pudgy thighs, but her weight held me fast. A few seconds later, Lisa raised her cunt from smothering me. I gasped for my next few breaths, trying to get my lungs some relief.

Next, I felt the bed move and then Michael said, "Good boy, Bob. Use that mouth on her. Mary's right, at least your tongue is good for something." He pulled the pillows from beneath my head and knelt over my shoulders, his knees pressed into them, pushing Lisa's obese thighs wider, so as to expose her labia for his next target. Michael's enormous dick lowered over my face, intent on entering Lisa's plump folds, only inches above me. His manhood was charcoal black, with large veiny ridges, and his ball sack looked huge and hanging. Lisa stopped moving her hips, allowing Michael to take hold of them, while I released my thumb from her ass. She raised her head from my rubbery cock and said, "C'mon, Bob. Give me something to work with here, you worthless fuck." She went back to work, on my sadly wiggling worm.

Michael's eyes met mine as he guided his fat dick into the pink, wet, labial folds. As he eased himself into Lisa, his hairy ball sack dragged over my forehead and then back, both fleshy chestnut-sized balls coming into view as they dangled near my nose before withdrawing again. His purplish-black spearhead pushed in and out of her copious flesh. Each time it retreated, the glossy shaft became more slick with Lisa's juices, like it had a coating of wax. Mary called from beside the bed, "Lick his balls, Baby."

As the hanging sac coursed back and forth, I tilted my head back to reach the chocolate skin, his balls tickled by my extended tongue. Michael increased the tempo, driving deeper into Lisa, and faster with each stroke. Lisa began moaning from the thick dick filling her as much as she ever has been. I knew I wasn't far from what this has all been about - my servicing another female after Michael empties his ample payload of creamy seed into her.

Michael became more violent, hate fucking the blonde cuckoldress. With her head buried into the pillows, submissive Lisa's orgasm triggered first. Her groans filled the bedroom, followed by Michael's halting breath. And then, he shuddered while holding himself balls deep into Mary's chubby friend. He panted for a few seconds and moaned while I watched his balls quiver with each spurt of semen flowing from them and into the deep recesses of Lisa's vagina.

Lisa had stopped making noises, and I felt the added weight of Michael as he collapsed on the big beautiful woman, almost crushing my chest below the two of them. I gazed intently as his dark, veiny shaft remained still. Soon, a wash of silvery goo pressed between he and Lisa's mated skin, pooling below his cocoa colored shaft. Michael began to withdraw for the last time from Lisa, and as his cock head popped free, it began to uncork the gooey champagne from inside her.

I lay beneath, and noticed the rivulet of semen spilling from Lisa's creamy pussy. My mouth opened and accepted Michael's warm oyster-like seed as is slithered from Lisa's cunt. The abundant load filled my mouth quickly and I gulped it down while Michael removed himself from our pile. More spilled out and I greedily gobbled it up. Lisa pushed herself off of the bed and knelt straight up, parting her labia so the silvery seed could escape her and fall onto me.

"Eat Michael's cum, you faggot," shouted Lisa, wanting to put me in the same place that she puts Ted in all the time. Her words hurt somehow, though I knew they wouldn't if Mary had uttered them. I knew that Mary truly loves me, and that Lisa shows no respect for her subjugated husband.

Lisa removed her large body from over me, looking down at me and giggling. "Get up there, Teddy, and get Bob to share Michael's spunk with you." As she moved aside, Ted moved to my face, wanting to satisfy his cuckoldress. We had done the very same thing earlier, with my own cum, but now it seemed different. I didn't see him as the woman who got me off earlier. His tongue seemed different, and I wasn't into the French kiss as I had been earlier. He licked up gobs of Michael's load from within my mouth and then moved back to his position, on his knees, next to Mary.

Mary was next to approach me, caressing my belly and kissing me gently. "Are you okay, Sweetie? She whispered.

I kissed her back and said, "Yeah, but not the same as when its you and me." She wiped a few droplets of cum from my chin and cheek. I looked over to see Michael padding his way back to the bathroom, and Lisa leaned over the edge of the bed. Ted lifted her slip onto the flatness of her lower back, and began rimming her ass while she held her ass cheeks wide for his tongue. His wig flowed along side each of her plentiful ass cheeks, while his face delved in her dirty cleft.

I sat up and reached for the two of the beers that Ted had returned with and placed on the bedside table, and offered one to Mary. She took a sip as I guzzled down mine in an attempt to remove the sordid taste from my mouth and throat. My penis still remained unaroused, as I had expected it would, despite Lisa's best efforts.

Michael appeared from the bathroom, already dressed, and stated, "I'm out of here, ladies. I'll call you soon." And with that he turned and left our bedroom.

Lisa asked Mary if she wanted to use Lisa's straps-on on Ted. Mary politely declined as the two of us were enjoying each other, both of us fully sated. I whispered to Mary, "You didn't get fucked by Michael, are you okay?"

She ran her fingers over my back and responded, "Oh, Michael came over while you were at work and fucked me twice this afternoon, so I'm good." I shook my head and held Mary close as Lisa and Ted finished their play on our bed.

"Can we use your shower before we go?" asked Lisa, polite as ever. Clearly she forgot her verbal abuse of me earlier. When Mary gave her the go-ahead, Lisa grabbed Ted by his cage, through his white bikini panties.

"C'mon Teddy, come wash Mommy's cunt and tush for her." Her husband followed closely, trying to keep up with her movements so she wouldn't cause any more pain to his imprisoned penis.

We saw them out shortly after, and returned to change the bedding. A nice long shower got us both all nice and clean. Mary and I finished our evening in bed, watching TV, enjoying our time together. Before she turned out the light, Mary slid to me, nose-to-nose and said, "It was hot seeing him suck you off, though. How did you like eating Lisa?"

"It's not the same as you, but when I was doing it, I just kept thinking it was you I was eating."

I turned away and smelled the soft scent of our clean sheets, before drifting off to sleep.

.


12