Wife Watching Ch. 01

Story Info
Catching her cheating makes him want to see more...
9.2k words
4.19
106.1k
164

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This first started when Teri and I had been married 5 years, with two beautiful girls, aged 3 and 1-1/2. We knew that a family of four was perfect for us, so we decided to have Teri get her tubes tied. With that medical procedure, came a height of sexuality for my wife that I had never seen before. Teri would wake me up with a blowjob, want to fool around when the girls were napping, and most nights wanted to fuck, or at least have me go down on her. On nights that I turned her down, she would take a long bath, with the sound of her vibrator running for twenty to thirty minutes at a time. Other times, Teri would just lay beside me in bed, fingering herself to orgasm...

At that time, we were both 25, Teri worked hard to maintain the fantastic body she had when I met her in our teens. She is only 4'11", and just 100 lbs, and the only fat on her body is her boobs. Even Teri's ass is lean and fit, with no extra weight back there. Nursing the girls has moved her from barely an A cup bra, to a full B; My wife is definitely a MILF.

Now, fucking and sucking every day was a fun thought for me, for the first little while. But I was working long days in construction and, since we are both fit from working out daily, there wasn't much time left for me to just veg out. Hey, I'm a big guy, at 6'1 and 205 lbs. My daily workouts in our basement gym, usually along side Teri, have kept me in pretty solid form. But a man only has so much energy to expend.

I welcomed the fucking and sucking, mutual masturbation and quickies wherever we could get them. But all of this took a toll on me. Teri would ask or beg for a round before bed, but many nights I'd have to pass because I just didn't have the strength to keep up with her. She'd call me at work, from home, telling me how horny she was, and masturbating over the phone while the girls slept.

Just after we got married, we had a deal that each of us would have one night out a week, to be with friends, or family or whatever, just as a break from the monotony of marriage. My nights are Thursdays, and I would normally go to the Veterans' Club and play some darts and have a few beers. Since it was only a few blocks away, I always walked so I could enjoy an extra beer if it felt right, and not have to worry about driving after.

Teri used her 'evening away' to go to her older sister Dana's house. Dana was 35 at the time, recently divorced, and was seeing some skinny 19-year-old kid. And, good for her, for getting banged by a guy more than 15 years younger than her! But on Tuesdays, the two sisters would have some wine and spend the evening together. Dana lived only 4 blocks away, so I'd look after the girls and get them into bed while their Mom and Aunt Dana would have their own fun. Dana could be trouble on her own, but seemed to be good for Teri.

So, it was one Thursday, as I was on my way out the door, that Teri asked me, "Hey, Pete, so, are you going to be out until 10:00?" I looked at my watch, which showed 6:45, and thought it was odd for her to ask that. For a couple of years, I'd leave at this same time, play a few rounds of darts, have some beers, and be home around 10 o'clock. I leave early for work in the mornings, so I didn't like to stay out too late.

"Yeah, Teri, I'll be home at 10."

"Oh, okay, have fun." And with that, she gave me a peck on the cheek. Her kiss had a nervous way about it.

I waved to the girls, who were already out of the tub and in their pajamas, and told Teri, "Have a good time with our girls." As the front door closed behind me, I locked it with my key, so my family would be safe until I returned.

All the way down the street, her question seemed very odd to me. She had never asked before, and I was always home around the same time. So, as I drank my first beer and played darts, something in my gut told me to go home early. Maybe she would rather I got back sooner so she could get me to fuck her before bed. I figured if that is what this is about, then I could go home and give her some cock tonight. Then, before the next game started, I told the guys that I wasn't feeling so well and would be heading home early.

By now, it was dark, and our neighborhood is a very quiet one. Our side drive sits next to a church - well, more of a large chapel, so we didn't really have a neighbor on that side, except for Sundays. I noticed all of the lights upstairs, in our room as well as the girls' room, were dark, and the light from our living room spilled onto the driveway. Terry must have the lamp by the sofa on, and so my voyeuristic tendencies took over. I wondered if she were so horny that she would be masturbating on the sofa, watching the porn channel on the TV.

Checking up and down the street that no one would notice me slipping down our driveway into the darkness, I approached the single window that was just too high to be seen through, even for a guy as big as me. I knew I had a stepladder at the back of the house, so I grabbed it and made my way to the lighted window. I quietly climbed up the rungs and peered over the window ledge. I gasped as my eyes captured the activity inside.

My wife was lying back on the sofa, her long cotton nightgown hiked up around her waist. I could see a face buried between her legs - the face of a man! I couldn't tell who it was at first, but I could feel my rage building. Teri's head was back, just as it is when her orgasm is but seconds away as I eat out her fantastic wet pussy. Both of her hands were rustling through the thick blond curls of the man working hard eating her pussy.

I heard her own gasps as her breath came in grunts. Her hips rocked, as this dirty fucker was making her cum. "Ohhhh, Johnny! Ohhhh FUCK!" was what escaped from my wife's mouth, as he diligently lapped away at her pussy. I realized at that moment, that the guy between Teri's legs was Dana's 19 year-old boyfriend. Teri continued, "I need your cock, now!" I noticed that she had placed a blanket under her lower body so as not to make any stains on the sofa that she couldn't explain.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I froze on the ladder, watching as he lifted himself up and knocked her thighs aside with his knees, splaying her legs wide apart. I could see his cock, not nearly as big as my 6-and-a half-inches, but the head was very thick, like a mushroom. The bulbous, purple head moved between Teri's open thighs. He used one hand to play with her breasts through her nightgown, as her own hand reached between her legs to guide his porky dick between the lips of her vagina. She guided it up and down her slit, which must have been soaking wet after her orgasm, and then she positioned it for entry.

He looked down at her hand working his cock, and when she pressed it into her sopping hole, his hips thrust forward. His cock went in easily, an indication of how wet my wife was for him. He held himself on his hands and toes, as he drove his cock into her again and again. I noticed that my own cock had become erect, stretching the fabric of my jeans. It was clear that my lack of sexual interest had become not enough for her, and now she was getting it from someone else. Did Dana know about her boyfriend fucking her little sister? Did Dana offer Johnny to Teri? Jesus, was this even the first time this little fucker has banged my wife? Maybe her Tuesdays have been more than a few glasses of wine with Dana.

As these, and a myriad of other thoughts raced through my brain, I could hear him grunting his way to orgasm. He fucked my wife hard; her arms gripped onto his shoulders as he pistoned his cock in and out. He was looking down at where they met - his cock pushing into her wet pussy. He could see his dick glazed in her juices. His motions sped up and his face began to freeze, his cock ready to spill its load.

"Inside me," Teri demanded. My wife was begging for this boy to fill her up with his cum. "Fuck my pussy, Johnny! Give it to me!" With those words, the young man shuddered and stopped his thrust mid-stroke, as he was buried inside her. Her arms pulled him to her chest.

My cock was so hard as I watched him climax inside my wife. Johnny lay motionless as he held her tight, after tossing his load into her. He felt his softening dick slip from her velvety insides. Her labia folded back over the blood-engorged opening, closing off the entrance. His semen oozed from within her. He was totally spent. He kissed her on the lips, and then checked the clock on the wall above the TV.

"I better leave before your husband gets home," he told Teri. Johnny then rose up from her, his cock having fully returned to its flaccid state. My own cock had never been this hard before! My chest was heavy with jealousy, yet I could feel my precum soaking into my underwear. But, with him getting up quickly and beginning to put his clothes back on hurriedly, I knew I had to get down from the ladder and hide in the darkness at the back of the house.

I lifted the ladder quietly and put it back in its place. I peered around the corner and heard the front door open. He quietly said goodnight to Teri, and scurried up the street, no doubt satisfied at having sneaked in and banged a married woman; leaving her full of his young fertile cum.

I waited in the darkness for over ten minutes, until my watch showed 9:57. I slipped out of the driveway, retraced my steps up the street, and then sauntered as though I had been walking down the street all along. I got to the front door and wriggled my key in the lock. Teri had remembered to re-lock the door, so it would be as I had left it.

When I came in, I went straight to the living room and Teri was sitting upright on the sofa, her terry bathrobe over her long cotton nighty. She was flipping through channels as though she were bored of what was on TV. The blanket that absorbed her lover's ejaculate was no longer covering the sofa. Everything looked perfectly normal.

"How was your dart game?" she asked, seemingly uninterested in an answer.

"I don't think I won one game all night."

"Oh, that's too bad."

"Yeah, well I figured I'd come home and see if I could get lucky here," I offered, as I leaned over the sofa, and picked her up in my arms.

"No, I, uh..." Teri countered.

"Oh," I began, "I know how horny you've been lately. I'm gonna get some of that good pussy tonight." I tossed her over my shoulder like a bag of seed. I made my way to the stairs, going up, two at a time, eliciting whispered giggles from her as we went. Her legs flailed and her giggles thumped as her chest bounced against my shoulder blade on our way up to our bedroom.

As we rounded the top of the stairs, I whispered, "Shhh, you'll wake the girls. And then they'll know how dirty Mommy gets."

"But, I need to shower," Teri whispered as we went past the girls' bedroom door.

"But I want you just the way you are," I spoke softly, in return.

Teri just gave in, as my hand went under her nighty, up her thighs, and found the wetness of her cunt. Teri always wears panties to bed under her nightgowns, so she didn't have time to put a fresh pair back on. "Ohhh, see, you're already wet for me. Wouldn't even wear panties tonight, eh?" I knew it was someone else who got her this wet, his gooey mess lingering all over her pussy lips, but she couldn't know that I knew. As we got to the bedroom door, I gently kicked it open, stepped to the bed, and tossed her onto it like a rag doll. She landed on her back, knees up but her robe still fastened.

Teri laid there, her hands on the ties to her robe. I pulled on her legs and jerked her to my side of the bed as I stood next to it. Holding her ankles together with one hand, I unzipped my fly and yanked my blue jeans to the floor. My briefs followed shortly after, revealing a fully hard cock that showed my wife how eager I was. After untying the robe, Teri's arms covered her eyes, not bearing to look at me as I prepared to explore the very opening that her young lover had penetrated and emptied himself into, only moments ago.

She feared that at any time, a pool of ejaculate might make its way back down to the entrance to her pussy. She looked between her crossed arms for the horror on my face as I recognized the telltale sign of her betrayal. She prayed that I would get my cock into her quickly so I wouldn't be able to find her full of another mans seed.

With Teri's diminutive body at my whim, I squatted down so my cock could nudge her slutty hole. I held her legs firmly with one hand, as I pressed my cock up and down the slick lips of her well-used pussy. "I'm going to fuck your pussy now, you dirty thing!" And then I forced my cock inside of my cheating wife. My hands slid down her legs, leaving them flailing, and took hold of each of her hips. "So, you want some hard fucking, do you? I can fuck hard! Here you go!"

I forced my whole cock right into her sodden cunt. Teri whimpered beneath her crossed arms, possibly crying, possibly full of bliss. I was in so much turmoil, thinking about how wet she was, how jealous I was seeing that guy fuck her, and make her cum with his mouth. My hips were furious, and it showed with the relentless forcefulness of each stroke. I wanted to use her, like he had - to fuck her like someone who would never return to her again. I needed to teach her a lesson with my own cock. I needed to show her I was her alpha male.

"You're sooo hard," Teri moaned. My cock hit bottom on each strike.

"I know, Teri! I know..." I continued my attack, my mind racing through my actions. Was I punishing her for giving herself to that young fuckin' kid? Was I punishing myself for failing to stop them before he delivered the salty load she begged him for? I woke from my thoughts to hear her grunts, as her small body tried to absorb my continual impacts. I slowed some, trying to sort out what Teri was thinking right now. I looked down at my semen soaked shaft, feeling the humiliation of it all.

Teri looked up at me and whispered, "Take me from behind." I pulled out and she flipped over, raising her small round ass to me, her vaginal lips dangling between her thighs. I instantly forgot my humiliation and I put my right hand on her ass, my thumb resting in the crevice between her ass cheeks. My left hand reached down and pinned her shoulders to our bed. Teri wriggled her bottom as my cock neared her, the purple head delving into the pink lips of her awaiting cunt. With her face pressed into her pillow and turned to the side, she looked back at me, and said, "Fuck me, Pete! I need you bad! Fill my pussy with your cum!"

My cock entered, slowly, carefully, into the wet tunnel. I leaned into her, my long thin cock making its way through the velvety interior. When I could go no further, the rigid tip rested against the bottom of my wife's pussy. I held myself there for a few seconds, and then slid out until I could see the same spongy tip visible once again. I quickly drove forward, groaning as I heard the air forced from her lungs while my full weight drove her lithe young body into the bed.

"Ohhh, Baby," she moaned, "Give it all to me. Nobody goes as deep as you."

"Nobody! Well, you would know, wouldn't you, you filthy whore?" I thought to myself.

I repeated my efforts, pulling fully back, and then deeply penetrating. As my hips pulled my hardness back again, I stared down at my slime-covered cock as it emerged. I couldn't tell if it was from her, or from them both, as the cream began to be churned into a lather along the length of my shaft. Her fingers came into view, beneath, as she worked them over her clit. Teri's hips bucked into me, meeting my strokes, fingering her pussy as we fucked. Her hand became a blur, whipping back and forth over her tingly bud.

My balls ached to empty my cum into her, even though no egg was present to make another baby. I wanted to replace his sperm with mine to prove my worth as her lover. I needed to bring her back to me. No longer did she ask for some other guy to use her, she was demanding MY cum. She was teasing it out of me, making the noises that she knows will take me over the edge. She knew what she was doing, and how to get what she wanted. And as of tonight, I knew that she was doing that with another man as well.

I pulled my cock from my wife. I told her, "Cum for me, Teri. Diddle your clit for me, cuz I'm gonna cum on your ass right now!" And, with that, I tugged on my cock, feeling the pressure of the liquid flowing up my throbbing shaft. My hand squeezed tightly, holding off the lava, trying to make this moment linger. I released the pressure that was keeping back my semen, quickly stroking up and down as spurts and spurts of milky fluid spilled from me. Squirts of jizz streamed across my wife's ass, pooling in the crease between her cheeks. Spurts jetted up her spine. The remaining cum dripped down and over her puckered anus.

Teri's hips began to quiver as she brought herself off simultaneously. Her moans during this climax were as intense as I've ever heard. My cock was completely exhausted of cum. I sat back on my haunches as I enjoyed her ebbing moans; her horniness once again sated. My brain started again. Was she getting off knowing her husband jacked himself off using another man's semen as a lubricant? Was she fantasizing about fucking that boy now, and that fantasy gave her the wonderful orgasm I just heard? Would she ever tell me about her other slutty adventures with her sister's boyfriend?

I laid myself next to her. Our breaths returned to normal, as we cuddled in the quiet of our room. My hand followed the slender curves of her back, her bottom, and her thighs. My wife was now once again mine. And, what was I? Was I a loving husband who allowed his wife this tryst, this encounter, to keep her fully satisfied in our own relationship? Or was I being used by her, lead on by her loving words, but betrayed by her wandering, cheating pussy?

Teri turned over, lowering her mouth to my waning cock. She kissed the blood-red knob, and then licked it all over, as if to seek and swallow the remainder of both her lover's semen, and mine. She came back up and kissed my mouth, her lips tight against mine. Her tongue moved between my lips.

In the past, I have often tasted my own cum after going down on Teri. She enjoys getting eaten after a good fucking, and I was never worried about tasting my own cum. Teri often licks her juices off of my dick when I cum in her mouth after fucking her. But, I knew right then, that if I accepted her tongue, I would taste the semen from another man - a man who had fucked Teri in my own home.

I, nonetheless, opened my mouth, tentatively tasting her salty tongue. I sensed her feeling of power; that she had fucked Johnny, and then treated me to sloppy seconds. She enjoyed the feeling of feeding me cum from both her lover and me.

Teri cradled my head as we enjoyed our post-coital time together. "I love you, you know," she said softly, looking directly into my eyes.

"I know you do. I want to make sure that you're satisfied. I love seeing you pleasured."

"I am satisfied, now," Teri told me, and rose up off the bed to go into the bathroom.

We cleaned ourselves up, returned to bed, and I spooned behind her. She fell into a peaceful sleep, and as I watched her, I knew I would not sleep so easily. I recognized that this was a new beginning, but I was not sure of what it would bring.

We awoke Friday morning and began our day in the usual manner, as I headed out to work while Teri took care of the girls and the day-to-day chores. We didn't speak of anything about our experience in bed from the night before; it was made to seem that it was just a normal evening of hot sex. She couldn't know that I knew about her and Johnny. We had sex twice on the weekend. It was good for sure, but nothing like the heat of passion from Thursday night.