Cuckolding Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we arrived home, my parents' car wasn't in the driveway, I wondered why and if my mother was upset. I know they never expected me to be at the Quarry and that look on my mother's face was confusing. Was she upset I was watching her getting fucked, or was she resolved to the fact that her son had finally seen her as a gang-bang whore? Or, was she jealous of me being with Rebecca and she was showing me what I was missing out on?

I turn the ignition off and turned to Rebecca. I reach behind her head into her red hair and pull her to me as I kiss her with an opened mouth, wet passionate kiss. Our tongues danced as I taste the remnants of cum, mine and the many other men she sucked.

Pulling back, looking at my slut, her green eyes staring back, I tell her, "I give you my approval to let any man that you want to fuck you...as long as you come back to me."

Rebecca sighs and leans in to kiss me, "I love you too Matty."

The house is quiet without my mother and father, I turn and watch Rebecca as she uses her fingers to stop the cum from running down her thighs.

"You need a bath," I say.

"Unless you wanna clean me out with your tongue," Rebecca says with a weird smirk, already knowing my answer.

"How 'bout I draw you a bath in my mother's ensuite, it's got all that girlie stuff you gals love, and it's bigger," I suggest.

"What if she comes home and we're in there?

I shrug my shoulders and head upstairs. The thought went through my mind they might come home, but I really didn't care thinking it might be interesting if they found us bathing in their tub. I began running the water as I had stripped down. I was bending over the tub when Rebecca entered the ensuite. I turned to look at her. She was radiant in the soft light, her red hair was on fire as was her pale skin. Her thick curly red mound was caked with dried cum.

"You need me to bathe you, rid you of all that cum....and then I'm going to make love to you, " I told her as I showed her my hard cock.

Rebecca smiles as she dips her foot into the tub. I climb in and kneel, kissing her belly as I raise a washcloth and begin washing her mound. My finger slips into her slippery folds, still very drenched with cum. My other hand probes the cleft of her butt as she raises her foot resting it on the edge of the tub allowing me more access to her tight hole.

"Do I need to wash back here too...were you a really bad girl?" I ask.

I can tell by the way she's blushing and how open she appears, she was fucked back there too.

"When'd you get ass fucked Rebecca, how did I miss that?"

Rebecca got down on her knees laying against the edge of the tub, exposing her tight rosebud to me.

"Am I Clean Matty...Will you make sure I'm really clean, deep inside, and then make me dirty again.? Rebecca said with a wink and a grin.

I knelt and soaped my cock. Rebecca's hole with a sparse ring of red hair circling it was still gapping open enough for me to slip in quite easily.

As I begin to thrust into her, She says, "When you took off the watch your mom, the next guy wanted my butt, his cock looked like he wasn't gonna rip me open...Oooooooh, not like yours Matty....Oooooooh."

I watched as she reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. It seemed Rebecca and I were always in perfect harmony, the way we moved together and how our bodies responded was amazing. I felt my cock pulse as she clenched her ass around me, milking the cum from my balls.

"Ooooooooh, Matty.....that felt so amazing."

I heard a familiar voice, it was my mother, "Well, what do we have here?"

My mother stood leaning against the doorway. She looked disheveled. Her hair was a mess and she had dried cum on her lower thighs.

"I was so looking forward to coming home after my adventure and taking a luxurious bath, and who is it I discover in my tub?" My mother asks sarcastically.

I watched as she raised her foot, one at a time, removing her shoes. I looked at Rebecca who was wide-eyed watching the scene playing out before us. My mother undid her top revealing her breasts, her stockings had been torn and cum stained. She looked at us as she let her skirt fall to her ankles. My mother stood naked in front of us, her dark bush was covered in dried cum as were her thighs.

"What? Matty, cat got your tongue? You were there, you saw me...you a little sneak...spying on me and your father with your girlfriend....she is your girlfriend, right....are you his girlfriend Rebecca?"

"Yeah, I'm Matty's girlfriend, Marie...we're a lot alike ya know...but I get Matty's big cock."

Rebecca had no idea what the impact of her words was having on my mother. My mother's face and chest turned red, I knew she was upset, even more than when she lectured me about Cindy. My mother sat down on the edge of the tub and spread her thighs. It was becoming an uncomfortable moment. I could see how wet my mother was, she was attempting to tease me, but I wasn't taking the bait. I began to rise to get out, as I felt Rebecca's hand grab my cock under the water and bubbles, holding me in place.

"Marie, too bad Matty's your son, his cock is amazing, it touches places most guys can't...I fucked four other guys tonight, but when Matty fucked me over the hood of that car...he was pounding me in places those other guys could only dream of," Rebecca said, staring at my mother with a grin.

I tried to get up once again, but Rebecca held me in place giving me a stern look. I looked at my mother and saw a look of defeat on her face. I watched as she closed her thighs.

"I was surprised to see you tonight, Matty. I never imagined you following us to the quarry. At first, I wasn't sure it was you, but when I saw you with Rebecca, well I knew it was you." My mother said.

Rebecca began stroking my cock as she continued staring my mother down. My mother watched her hand rise to the surface of the water and then disappear beneath the bubbles. I watched as Rebecca reached out and pulled the drain plug, smiling at my mother. As the water receded, my cock came into full view. Rebecca rinsed the soap suds from the shaft and bent over to take my cock into her mouth.

"Oh my!" I heard my mother say as she opened and closed her thighs, squeezing her pussy and then moaning quietly.

I was torn between continuing the exhibition or running to my room with Rebecca. As I stood Rebecca continued her sucking and held my thighs tight, an exit was not an option. I looked over at my mother, her eyes riveted on my cock, her fingers pressing against her pussy as she watched Rebecca take the full length of my cock. I watched as her mouth moved as if she was sucking me. Rebecca stood up and turned towards my mother, she bent over extending her arms and resting her hands on my mother's knees, their faces inches from each other.

"Ya wanna watch your son fuck me, Marie...ya wanna? I know you do...I saw the way you looked at him when you were taking a pounding."

I thrust my cock into Rebecca and felt her pussy clench around me. She was still loose and very wet. I begin fucking her as my mother watched. Her mouth was gaping open as if waiting to be plugged by a cock, as her fingers had found her wet pussy and were feverishly playing in her folds.

"Mmmmmmm.....Matty, your cock is so big! Mmmmm, Marie....do you wish you were me...do you?"

I watched my mother tremble as she fingered herself, struggling to talk. The ensuite smelled of sex as I fucked Rebecca and my other fingered her pussy. It was amazing that both of these women still had the desire to fuck. I loved that about Rebecca, she was incredibly insatiable.

Rebecca felt my cock head swelling and looked back at me, encouraging me.

"Cum in me Matty, cum in me, baby....give me your seed, Matty!"

I let go and felt her tighten her pussy around me as I drained the last of my seed into her. I looked at my mother who was now leaning against the wall, her thighs spread. Her eyes looked tired. I looked to my left and saw my father watching us.

My father stepped into the ensuite and held my mother by the arm, "Marie, let me bathe you."

The fact was I did love hearing my slut Mommy talking nasty about herself. I liked watching her with other men. I do wanna fuck her. I wanna feel my cock stretching my slut Mommy's pussy.....there, I said it.

I watched as my mother squeezed her thighs together, trapping her hand tight against her pussy one last time before she left me sitting there with a hard pulsing cock. She turned and smiled before she went upstairs.

I heard her and my father talking as I climbed the stairs.

"I can't believe how much you shared with him," My father said.

There was a long silence before I heard my mother speak. "Robert, I'm a very open person, you know that. Matty's so curious about what we're doing, he's heard so much and seen even more. We both can see how excited he is by everything."

"Yeah, I see he wants to fuck you, Marie. The way he looks at you. How he watches you with your Bulls and strokes his big fucking cock," My father commented with sarcasm.

My mother was quiet for a few moments and then asked, "Are you jealous?"

There was a long silence before my mother added, "Well, I take that as a yes."

I needed to pass by them to get to my room, I wanted to hear more, so I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, leaning against the wall.

"Robert, does it disgust you that I find our son's cock delicious?"

"No," My father said quietly.

"Does it arouse you to think I might fuck him in our marital bed?" My mother asked in a teasing voice.

My father was silent. I could hear something, maybe a sigh or a soft moan, and some rustling sound.

"Ooooooh, it does arouse you...your cock is so hard Robert...go ahead...you can stroke it as I tell you how badly I want to fall to my knees and suck him as you watch, Robert."

I heard my father moan and then footsteps fading into another part of the house. I took the stairs one step at a time, not expecting my father to be leaning against the counter holding his dripping cock. Seeing his eyes were closed, I stepped back into the shadows of the stairway, hoping he would leave so we wouldn't have to look at each other.

After everything, after watching my mother in the storage room, and hearing her talking to my father about her wanting me to fuck her, I needed to relieve myself. I walked quietly up the stairs, the only remnants of my father was a pool of fresh cum on the tile floor. Neither of them were here. I heard some sounds from their bedroom. Then I heard my mother's voice.

"Robert...I wish you could fuck me like a real man." I heard my mother say.

"You want his big hard cock don't you?" My father answered back.

I listened, and it took my mother some time to answer.. "Yes, Robert. I want his cock, I wanna feel his hard cock stretching me...do you permit me to allow our son to fuck me?"

I never heard my father answer and if he did it was a non or shaking of the head.

I heard my mother, "How would you like me to dress tonight? You pick it out."

"Well if we're still thinking of going dogging, I think it should be slutty, and easy accessibility, don't you Marie?"

"I like the way you think, dear...I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I can feel my pussy clenching already."

"Marie, how about this black garter belt, black seamed stockings, and that shelf bra that shows your nipples so nicely?"

"Yes, and I'll wear that short mini skirt and that faux leather halter top, then I won't need a bra," My mother added.

I was stunned. They're going dogging, I heard about those places. One of the last things Rebecca talked about was a dogging site on the south side of town, back by the abandoned stone quarry. I'd heard of several local forests where men would go for anonymous Gay sexual encounters, but Rebecca was pretty excited about this site.

"So where is it tonight Marie? The old quarry?" My father asked.

"Yeah, I heard the other site has been patrolled by the police, we don't want any interruptions or trouble. Are you sure you're up to watching me, baby? Remember last time? When it was all over, I needed you, remember?

I didn't hear my father respond, so I peeked around through the doorway and saw them kissing passionately...It made me feel good after all the shit from the last week.

I decided to call Rebecca. Maybe she would go with me to the quarry. The phone rang and I got her voicemail. I decided to leave her a message. Rebecca called me back promptly. I let it ring a few times and picked it up.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey stranger, where you been?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know...around...I'm sorry I walked out on you." I said with an uneasy feeling.

"Yeah, I thought you wanted to see me getting fucked, what the fuck, Matty?"

" I thought I did, I really thought I did, Rebecca...but I got so jealous...I had such feelings for you and all of those men...I just couldn't."

There was a long silence, I thought Rebecca might have hung up.

"Rebecca, are you still there?"

"Yes, why'd you call?"

"I been thinking about you ever since I walked out that door, the way you looked at me...I can't get that out of my head."

"I have been thinking about you too...I was so disappointed you left. I thought you were stronger than to leave me with all those men." Rebecca said.

"But you looked like you were so...." I began before Rebecca cut me off.

"You left me with 5 or 6 guys, who fucked me in every hole, and not one of them was you," Rebecca said quietly as if she was with someone else and didn't want others to hear.

I asked her, "Are you alone?"

"Actually, no...it's just a guy I've been hanging out with since you dumped me, a kind of friends with bennies kind of thing."

I got quiet, I felt like I was intruding and didn't know what to say or how to get out of this with dignity.

"Matty, I know what's going through that head of yours, hold on, let me walk away from him so we can talk."

I heard her muffled voice say, "Hey I have to deal with this and I need to have some space, so I'm going outside."

I waited. Obviously, Rebecca was telling some guy how it was gonna be, it made me feel good that our conversation was important and private.

"Hey, I'm alone now, so......You know me and you know I have my needs, but the need to be with you still is there." Rebecca said.

I abruptly said, "Wanna go to the quarry tonight?"

"Wow!...Well, Matty, I didn't expect that....not that it doesn't sound appealing."

After what she said about me, and the need to be with me, maybe I could have asked her differently or not suggested it until we were together...But I needed to go tonight, I didn't want to go alone...I wanted to see my mother, I wanted to watch her.

"Matty, you do know what goes on there, right?" Rebecca said, with the sound of lust in her voice.

"I think so, you mentioned it a while back and I heard a little more, I would like to go see for myself," I said.

"And you wanna go with me?"

"Yep, wanna?" And then asked, "Can you pick me up?"

There was a long silence, and then, "Sure, I guess that way you won't walk away if you don't like what you, see."

I ignored her comment and just asked, "So, what time?"

"As soon as it gets dark, I'll be here."

My parents left shortly before darkness fell and Rebecca appeared at the curb a short time later honking her horn. Climbing in the front seat I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

"Really? Matty, come here."

Rebecca reached out and pulled me to her. Rebecca opened her mouth and kissed me in a wet, sloppy, lingering kiss. I looked at her as she smiled back at me.

"Matty, we're about to share something tonight...you're going to see me in many ways...in the end when it's all over...I want that cock of yours fucking me. So a simple peck on my lips, just ain't gonna cut it."

Her hand had fallen on the front of my shorts and discovered I was hard.

"Oooooooh...I see you're ready for me, Matty."

I looked over and watched as Rebecca drove. She would glance at me and smile, look out the front window, and then glance back at me with her green eyes. She was wearing a thin sundress that hung loose off of her, the sides of her breasts exposed as the garment was too big under her arms. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her gorgeous red hair was tied back in a ponytail. I guessed that was convenient on a night like this.

My mind went back to when my parents left the house. They were both holding hands and looked like a normal couple leaving to meet friends for dinner. I looked back at Rebecca, seeing she had her hand under her short dress, between her thighs.

"You liked watching me before that night, Matty, why'd ya freak out?"

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the front of my shorts, showing how hard my cock was.

I told her, "Pull up your dress, let me see."

I watched as she raised her dress. She was naked underneath, her red-haired mound was wet as her fingers played and teased her lips. She looked at me and extended her hand to my nose and lips. Her scent was intoxicating as I sniffed and licked, eventually sucking one then two fingers into my mouth.

"That could be the last time tonight my pussy is gonna taste just like me Matty...Later, after you watch me, Matty...it's gonna be drenched in other men's cum....You wanna see that Matty?"

"What is about it, I mean what makes you want it?" I ask.

"It makes me feel weak.... deliciously vulnerable...I feel like a piece of property and object, a sexual object, an object of desire...and yet I feel confident and strong."

My mind was again reeling, thinking of my mother taking one cock after another. Thinking of Rebecca doing the same. I was so aroused by the thought of all of it. Rebecca pulled over to the side of the road and turned the car off.

"We're here, it's right through this opening, there's a small clearing, you'll see...I'm so wet, Matty"

We pulled in and parked on what seemed like the outer ring of cars that were parked in a circle with their headlights pointing into the center. I looked for my father's car but the only cars I could clearly see were the ones closest to us. The cars on the other side of the circle were shining their lights in our direction which made it impossible to see them at all. There seemed to be something going on in the middle of the circle of cars but it was on the ground and being blocked by the cars too.

I asked Rebecca, "What's happening over there, in the middle of all those cars?"

Just then I heard what appeared to be a woman's voice wailing or moaning. I heard it again and again. I looked at Rebecca who had her dress pulled up and her thighs parted. There was a strange man with his arm in the window, finger fucking her. Rebecca reached to the side and slid her seat all the way back, allowing the man complete access to her. She was moaning as she reached over with her right hand, grabbed my pants, and began fondling my cock.

"Take it out Matty, take it out....I wanna suck it while I'm being finger fucked, come on take it out."

I opened my pants and pulled out my cock, as I heard her say, "Slide them down father, I want all of you...Matty, gimme your cock...please Matty!"

Sliding my pants down to my ankles, I turned towards her, leaning my back against the door. The stranger opened her door and pulled Rebecca onto her knees with her ass facing him. I heard the clanging of his belt and the zipper being pulled down. Rebecca pulled me closer as she took my hard cock in her mouth, her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I heard her gag, and then raise her head and moan as the stranger impaled her on his cock.

"Ooooooooooh....Yes.....Oooooooh...Fuck me...Fuck me harder....Ooooooh." Rebecca moaned over and over as he pounded his fat cock into her wet hole.

Rebecca looked up at me, her green eyes were wide and full of wild energy as she asked, "Is this what you wanted to see, Matty....did you wanna see me get fucked and owned by a complete stranger?"