Cuckolding Father Ch. 05

Story Info
Matty resolves his issues with Rebecca, and more.
15.9k words
3.42
8.2k
13

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fact was I did love hearing my slut Mommy talking nasty about herself. I liked watching her with other men. I do wanna fuck her. I wanna feel my cock stretching my slut Mommy's pussy.....there, I said it.

I watched as my mother squeezed her thighs together, trapping her hand tight against her pussy one last time before she left me sitting there with a hard pulsing cock. She turned and smiled before she went upstairs.

I heard her and my father talking as I climbed the stairs.

"I can't believe how much you shared with him," My father said.

There was a long silence before I heard my mother speak. "Robert, I'm a very open person, you know that. Matty's so curious about what we're doing, he's heard so much and seen even more. We both can see how excited he is by everything."

"Yeah, I see he wants to fuck you, Marie. The way he looks at you. How he watches you with your Bulls and strokes his big fucking cock," My father commented with sarcasm.

My mother was quiet for a few moments and then asked, "Are you jealous?"

There was a long silence before my mother added, "Well, I take that as a yes."

I needed to pass by them to get to my room, I wanted to hear more, so I stayed at the bottom of the stairs, leaning against the wall.

"Robert, does it disgust you that I find our son's cock delicious?"

"No," My father said quietly.

"Does it arouse you to think I might fuck him in our marital bed?" My mother asked in a teasing voice.

My father was silent. I could hear something, maybe a sigh or a soft moan, and some rustling sound.

"Ooooooh, it does arouse you...your cock is so hard Robert...go ahead...you can stroke it as I tell you how badly I want to fall to my knees and suck him as you watch, Robert."

I heard my father moan and then footsteps fading into another part of the house. I took the stairs one step at a time, not expecting my father to be leaning against the counter holding his dripping cock. Seeing his eyes were closed, I stepped back into the shadows of the stairway, hoping he would leave so we wouldn't have to look at each other.

After everything, after watching my mother in the storage room, and hearing her talking to my father about her wanting me to fuck her, I needed to relieve myself. I walked quietly up the stairs, the only remnants of my father was a pool of fresh cum on the tile floor. Neither of them were here. I heard some sounds from their bedroom. Then I heard my mother's voice.

"Robert...I wish you could fuck me like a real man." I heard my mother say.

"You want his big hard cock don't you?" My father answered back.

I listened, and it took my mother some time to answer.. "Yes, Robert. I want his cock, I wanna feel his hard cock stretching me...do you permit me to allow our son to fuck me?"

I never heard my father answer and if he did it was a non or shaking of the head.

I heard my mother, "How would you like me to dress tonight? You pick it out."

"Well if we're still thinking of going dogging, I think it should be slutty, and easy accessibility, don't you Marie?"

"I like the way you think, dear...I'm getting wet just thinking about it. I can feel my pussy clenching already."

"Marie, how about this black garter belt, black seamed stockings, and that shelf bra that shows your nipples so nicely?"

"Yes, and I'll wear that short mini skirt and that faux leather halter top, then I won't need a bra," My mother added.

I was stunned. They're going dogging, I heard about those places. One of the last things Rebecca talked about was a dogging site on the south side of town, back by the abandoned stone quarry. I'd heard of several local forests where men would go for anonymous Gay sexual encounters, but Rebecca was pretty excited about this site.

"So where is it tonight Marie? The old quarry?" My father asked.

"Yeah, I heard the other site has been patrolled by the police, we don't want any interruptions or trouble. Are you sure you're up to watching me, baby? Remember last time? When it was all over, I needed you, remember?

I didn't hear my father respond, so I peeked around through the doorway and saw them kissing passionately...It made me feel good after all the shit from the last week.

I decided to call Rebecca. Maybe she would go with me to the quarry. The phone rang and I got her voicemail. I decided to leave her a message. Rebecca called me back promptly. I let it ring a few times and picked it up.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey stranger, where you been?" Rebecca asked.

"I don't know...around...I'm sorry I walked out on you." I said with an uneasy feeling.

"Yeah, I thought you wanted to see me getting fucked, what the fuck, Matty?"

" I thought I did, I really thought I did, Rebecca...but I got so jealous...I had such feelings for you and all of those men...I just couldn't."

There was a long silence, I thought Rebecca might have hung up.

"Rebecca, are you still there?"

"Yes, why'd you call?"

"I been thinking about you ever since I walked out that door, the way you looked at me...I can't get that out of my head."

"I have been thinking about you too...I was so disappointed you left. I thought you were stronger than to leave me with all those men." Rebecca said.

"But you looked like you were so...." I began before Rebecca cut me off.

"You left me with 5 or 6 guys, who fucked me in every hole, and not one of them was you," Rebecca said quietly as if she was with someone else and didn't want others to hear.

I asked her, "Are you alone?"

"Actually, no...it's just a guy I've been hanging out with since you dumped me, a kind of friends with bennies kind of thing."

I got quiet, I felt like I was intruding and didn't know what to say or how to get out of this with dignity.

"Matty, I know what's going through that head of yours, hold on, let me walk away from him so we can talk."

I heard her muffled voice say, "Hey I have to deal with this and I need to have some space, so I'm going outside."

I waited. Obviously, Rebecca was telling some guy how it was gonna be, it made me feel good that our conversation was important and private.

"Hey, I'm alone now, so......You know me and you know I have my needs, but the need to be with you still is there." Rebecca said.

I abruptly said, "Wanna go to the quarry tonight?"

"Wow!...Well, Matty, I didn't expect that....not that it doesn't sound appealing."

After what she said about me, and the need to be with me, maybe I could have asked her differently or not suggested it until we were together...But I needed to go tonight, I didn't want to go alone...I wanted to see my mother, I wanted to watch her.

"Matty, you do know what goes on there, right?" Rebecca said, with the sound of lust in her voice.

"I think so, you mentioned it a while back and I heard a little more, I would like to go see for myself," I said.

"And you wanna go with me?"

"Yep, wanna?" And then asked, "Can you pick me up?"

There was a long silence, and then, "Sure, I guess that way you won't walk away if you don't like what you, see."

I ignored her comment and just asked, "So, what time?"

"As soon as it gets dark, I'll be here."

My parents left shortly before darkness fell and Rebecca appeared at the curb a short time later honking her horn. Climbing in the front seat I leaned over and gave her a quick kiss.

"Really? Matty, come here."

Rebecca reached out and pulled me to her. Rebecca opened her mouth and kissed me in a wet, sloppy, lingering kiss. I looked at her as she smiled back at me.

"Matty, we're about to share something tonight...you're going to see me in many ways...in the end when it's all over...I want that cock of yours fucking me. So a simple peck on my lips, just ain't gonna cut it."

Her hand had fallen on the front of my shorts and discovered I was hard.

"Oooooooh...I see you're ready for me, Matty."

I looked over and watched as Rebecca drove. She would glance at me and smile, look out the front window, and then glance back at me with her green eyes. She was wearing a thin sundress that hung loose off of her, the sides of her breasts exposed as the garment was too big under her arms. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. Her gorgeous red hair was tied back in a ponytail. I guessed that was convenient on a night like this.

My mind went back to when my parents left the house. They were both holding hands and looked like a normal couple leaving to meet friends for dinner. I looked back at Rebecca, seeing she had her hand under her short dress, between her thighs.

"You liked watching me before that night, Matty, why'd ya freak out?"

I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed the front of my shorts, showing how hard my cock was.

I told her, "Pull up your dress, let me see."

I watched as she raised her dress. She was naked underneath, her red-haired mound was wet as her fingers played and teased her lips. She looked at me and extended her hand to my nose and lips. Her scent was intoxicating as I sniffed and licked, eventually sucking one then two fingers into my mouth.

"That could be the last time tonight my pussy is gonna taste just like me Matty...Later, after you watch me, Matty...it's gonna be drenched in other men's cum....You wanna see that Matty?"

"What is about it, I mean what makes you want it?" I ask.

"It makes me feel weak.... deliciously vulnerable...I feel like a piece of property and object, a sexual object, an object of desire...and yet I feel confident and strong."

My mind was again reeling, thinking of my mother taking one cock after another. Thinking of Rebecca doing the same. I was so aroused by the thought of all of it. Rebecca pulled over to the side of the road and turned the car off.

"We're here, it's right through this opening, there's a small clearing, you'll see...I'm so wet, Matty"

We pulled in and parked on what seemed like the outer ring of cars that were parked in a circle with their headlights pointing into the center. I looked for my father's car but the only cars I could clearly see were the ones closest to us. The cars on the other side of the circle were shining their lights in our direction which made it impossible to see them at all. There seemed to be something going on in the middle of the circle of cars but it was on the ground and being blocked by the cars too.

I asked Rebecca, "What's happening over there, in the middle of all those cars?"

Just then I heard what appeared to be a woman's voice wailing or moaning. I heard it again and again. I looked at Rebecca who had her dress pulled up and her thighs parted. There was a strange man with his arm in the window, finger fucking her. Rebecca reached to the side and slid her seat all the way back, allowing the man complete access to her. She was moaning as she reached over with her right hand, grabbed my pants, and began fondling my cock.

"Take it out Matty, take it out....I wanna suck it while I'm being finger fucked, come on take it out."

I opened my pants and pulled out my cock, as I heard her say, "Slide them down father, I want all of you...Matty, gimme your cock...please Matty!"

Sliding my pants down to my ankles, I turned towards her, leaning my back against the door. The stranger opened her door and pulled Rebecca onto her knees with her ass facing him. I heard the clanging of his belt and the zipper being pulled down. Rebecca pulled me closer as she took my hard cock in her mouth, her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I heard her gag, and then raise her head and moan as the stranger impaled her on his cock.

"Ooooooooooh....Yes.....Oooooooh...Fuck me...Fuck me harder....Ooooooh." Rebecca moaned over and over as he pounded his fat cock into her wet hole.

Rebecca looked up at me, her green eyes were wide and full of wild energy as she asked, "Is this what you wanted to see, Matty....did you wanna see me get fucked and owned by a complete stranger?"

My cock was pulsing as she went back to sucking. I leaned back and relished in her sucking as I watched her getting fucked. I wanted to see what was going on in the circle of those cars too. I turned my head as I heard clapping and cheering. Another stranger took his place behind Rebecca and began fucking her as her head came off my cock and laid face down between my thighs.

"Becca...I'm going to look over there, I promise I'll be right back."

"Matty, wait...stay with me, Matty...." Her voice faded into moans of pleasure.

I felt guilty leaving her with a group of guys waiting to fuck her, but I needed to see who was getting gang-banged in the circle. I had butterflies in my belly as I approached the cars. The moans and wails sounded familiar. I thought about running back to Rebecca, but I was compelled to see for myself. The bright lights from where I stood blurred the lady lying on her back moaning. My stomach was churning as I stepped closer, step by step brought me closer to what I found myself driven to see.

I edged closer, falling against the side of a car whose lights illuminated my mother who was on her back with her thighs spread and her heels in the air as a large man was pounding his cock onto her. I heard her moans. I heard her begging to be fucked harder.

"Ooooooooh, Fuck me....yes...fuck me with your fat cock, stretch my pussy...fuck me like you own me!"

My mother screamed as her head fell to the side, looking directly at me.

Her eyes were wide when she recognized it was me, her son watching her getting fucked like a slut. Part of me wanted to run like the first time with Rebecca. The other part of me wanted to force myself to the front of the line ahead of the other men who were stoking their cocks in preparation of fucking my mother, claiming her as mine.

Her moans became background noise as I pulled my cock from my pants. I looked directly at her as I began stroking myself. I watched a guy finish and another takes his place, and then another. I saw my father standing opposite from me with his pants down, stoking his cock as he cheered her on. I felt an arm wrap around me. It was Rebecca. She leaned her head on my shoulder, her hand replacing mine as she began stroking me.

I told her, "I'm sorry I left you back there, I had to come see this."

"I understand, I knew you weren't gonna desert me...this time."

We stood there, me leaning against a car, her leaning into me and stroking my cock. All of a sudden she drops her hand from my cock and stands straight up. She leans in squinting her eyes to see better. She turns to look at me.

"It that your mother" OMG, that's your mother? No wonder you wanted to come here, and why you asked, me to drive."

"I'm sorry Rebecca, I didn't know what to tell you, I didn't know how you would react to what we're witnessing. I'm glad you agreed to bring me, you're the only person I could ask."

"I should be really pissed at you, but right now I need you to fuck me...I have cum dribbling down my thighs and I want to feel your cock pounding into me."

I turned Rebecca around and laid her chest on the hood of the car.

"Ooooooh, take me Matty...give it to me...I know you wanna...I need it so bad."

I turned my head back and glanced at my mother who was watching as I pushed my cock into Rebecca's gaping cunt. She was sloppy and stretched, I wondered how she even felt my cock, but she started moaning as I thrust into her.

"Don't hold back, Matty, I know you need to cum...claim my pussy, Matty."

I held her hips firmly as I closed my eyes and pounded my cock into her. I wondered what my mother was thinking as she watched me fuck Rebecca. Did she wish it was my cock that was fucking her?

I grabbed Rebecca by the hair, pulling her back into me. I felt her pussy clench around me. She looked back at me, her lips trembling.

"You like that Matty? You like feeling me milking your cock...I like feeling you stretching me...fuck me deep....show your Mommy what a good lover you are...Fuck me, Matty!"

Rebecca's pussy felt so good, my urgency became more loving as I slowed my thrusting. Rebecca was still begging, but I wanted to feel every inch of her. Cum was running down her thighs. She had been well fucked. I wondered how many guys had quirted their load into her, I was going to be the last of the night.

From behind me, I heard one last moan from my mother, and she was gone.

Rebecca and I straightened up and got ready to leave, I watched as her legs trembled. She had enough. I was happy for her, she got what she needed and so did I. I picked her up and carried her to the car, taking the keys despite her insistence to drive.

"Matty, there's a towel in the trunk, will you grab it for me?"

I laid the towel across the seat and helped her sit. As she sat, her thighs parted and I saw her gaping pussy. Her red curly mound was wet, and her lips were open and red with cum everywhere, including my own.

"Matty, I can't go home, Will you take me home with you?"

I didn't answer, I just headed back to my house. I pondered what the look would be on my mother's face when I walked through the door with Rebecca. I remember the way she looked at me when she turned her head to the side as she was getting fucked by one man after another. I'll remember that look forever. It was as if she had let go of all restraint and knew I would always remember her as a slut for cock.

"So, that was your mom, getting fucked," Rebecca said.

I nodded my head and looked at her as she laid her hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Was that the first time you saw her with other men?" She asked.

I shook my head, "No, there's been a few other times, but not with a group of men."

"And she allows you to watch her? She includes you in her need to be taken by other men" Rebecca asked.

I was trembling as I began, "I feel so conflicted. I'm so incredibly aroused by the sheer rawness of the male desire to breed, watching how those men thrust their hard cocks into her, ravaging her pussy, filling her with their seed."

"Is that why you grabbed me and laid me face down on the car and fucked me hard and deep?

Again, I nodded. I felt her hand fondling my cock. I felt the swelling and the lust building in me.

"Did you feel the same about me when I was being fucked?" Rebecca inquired.

"It was different," I said, unsure how to tell her how I felt.

"How so?" she asked.

"With my mother, there's really no jealousy, maybe a bit of envy...but it's raw sex...watching her fuck as my father looks on, hearing her moan and beg for more...it's just different."

We sat in silence for a few minutes as I drove. Why was I so nervous to share with her how I felt? Why was it so hard to tell her the first time I was hurt and jealous and felt as though I was punched in the gut.

"Is it because you care about me in a different way, Matty?" Rebecca asked as she squeezed my cock again.

I didn't answer, not yet. I wasn't prepared to be that vulnerable. I wanted to, but there was so much going on around me. I could never tell Rebecca about my conversations with my mother and the things I'd heard her say about my cock and how she would like to feel me fucking her.

"Matty, I saw the look in your eyes when you watched those boys fucking me. I saw the lust, I saw jealousy too. I know why you walked away...Matty, I'm always gonna need cock, many cocks actually...but oddly I'd like your approval, that it's okay....and then I'm gonna want that big cock of yours to reclaim me...to make me yours again."

I didn't respond, but I was very turned on by seeing her fucking those males. I still needed to deal with my feelings for her. I needed to trust that her need for sex was apart from her affection for me and her need for my approval. I loved this girl and the more cocks she devoured or fucked, the more I craved her.

"You know, your mom and I are alike, we both love giving ourselves completely to other men. it's always very special, but the first time a guy fucks me, the very first time he seeded me, that's the highlight of erotic excitement." Rebecca said as she crawled closer to me, squeezing my cock.