Cuckolding for Beginners Ch. 11

Story Info
Erin has a new lover.
2.5k words
4.58
6.5k
10
0

Part 11 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter XI

Jason

That evening changed everything: we both knew our sex life would never be the same again. After Bryn and I had fellated each other, my wife and Christina played with a smorgasbord of kink equipment on our defenceless skin, turning my alabaster buttocks a violent shade of crimson. They both enjoyed several orgasms courtesy of my tongue.

We spoke after we got home; we both laid our thoughts and feelings on the table. I confessed that I had strangely enjoyed the act of giving and then receiving oral sex from another guy. It was a submissive act, and it explored something deep within my psyche; her lips curled into a knowing smile before suggesting that I explore my bisexual side much further. She wanted me to. The thought turned her on.

I was racked with a weird sense of guilt; it wasn't the first time I felt I had strayed from my marriage vows: I'd played with Bryn's cock and eaten out Christina, but blowing another man felt much further and serious than those acts. And even though my wife was beside me as I fellated Bryn, inside I felt at fault and to blame for an aberration.

But Erin openly admitted she loved seeing me doing it; she begged for a repeat performance and a few days later Bryn and I took turns in sucking each other off, for the entertainment of our dominant wives.

It got easier, and over the next few weeks Bryn was the only reason I got any orgasms; the well-built millionaire enjoying my cock like it was a gorgeous popsicle moments after I had sucked him to a breathless whimper.

A few days later after that party, he came in my mouth for the first time: feeling the squirts of his peak hit the back of my throat and pool on my tongue. It was a different sense of dirtiness; a filthy orgasmic treat that had me nearly climaxing myself as I swallowed his manly load.

After that, I began to desire it; I wanted to go down on him as much as I wanted to go down on my wife and Christina. I loved the taste of him, and the feeling of submission I felt as I impaled myself on his manhood, jutting proudly and begging to be sucked dry of cum by a cocksucking neighbour.

Erin's cuckoldry increased and not a day went past without her meeting for sex, or arranging to be fucked. My wife also bought a couple of ankle chains; we had seen Christina always wearing one and our neighbour explained it was a symbol to dominant bulls that they were potentially available.

Her sexual rewards scheme for corporate clients had seen her take-home commission trebled as almost every meeting ended with a contract being signed and she began to work her way through many of the personal trainers and lifeguards.

Which was where Jason entered our life. Jason taught a bodybuilding class and my slutty wife had noticed him from the moment she set eyes on his bulging muscles and cheeky smile. She flirted with him, and he flirted with her. She spoke about him to Christina, lewdly guessing the size of his cock as the sadistic hotwives taunted their naked cuckold husbands.

"I bet he's massive," my wife teased, running her fingers down my averagely-sized cock. "Not like this little weiny here." My eyes met hers, her expression changed as she reached for a leather paddle and slapped it against the palm of her hand, giggling as her toy captured my attention.

The first strike caught my by surprise, smashing her leather paddle against the side of my thigh. She laughed at my yelp and then savoured the blows raining down on my backside until I was squealing in pain.

"If you can't make me happy with a big cock, then a red arse will have to suffice!" She laughed and Christina repeated the punishment on Bryn's pearly-white rear to turn it crimson.

Our children stayed at their grandparents the following weekend with their cousins; Erin and Christina dressed in provocative outfits, as usual, and I was stripped naked before being told to enjoy my evening watching football with Bryn.

We had made the transition from kinky couple to bisexual cuckold and hotwife with ease, although the thought of her being seduced by other men still caused the odd pang of jealousy. It was hard for it not to, but she loved the thrill of the chase and the feelings of a new man each day and when Erin was happy, I was happy.

Also, Bryn gave excellent blowjobs; the long lick on my turgid cock was a magical feeling, sending shivers to every pore on my expectant body. I craved his touch, enjoying every feeling of delightful depravity as I wantonly engaged in homosexual loving with our next-door neighbour.

Then I'd repay the favour, gorging on my filthy desires as his manhood would slip into my mouth. I'd suck and play, licking his erect cock until it was spewing pre-cum onto my tongue and he was whimpering towards his climax.

And finally, the piece-de-resistance: a few spurts of his sapid cum to fill my mouth and dance on my tastebuds as my grunting buddy experienced an orgasmic surge of relief from my lips.

There'd be no playing tonight: my wife forbade it. Instead, on a Friday evening we'd enjoy lower league football in Bryn's vast lounge as we supped on cups of Earl Gray tea and made idle chatter.

He was naked except for a chastity belt: the fierce metal rings looping over his manhood and encasing his cock in a steel prison that he stood no chance of circumventing without the padlock key. I felt the cool metal against my hands, holding his cock into a submissive flaccid position while his wife was seduced and roundly fucked in a bar far away.

We chatted and we drank; until the girls came home, and they weren't alone. Two men: both big, burly black men escorted our wives to Christina's house, laughing loudly and giggling as masculine hands stole liberties from our enticed ladies.

My wife called; her bosom spilt from her tight top as she leant into the lounge to see me and Bryn sprawled on the sofa. "Baby, you're needed." Her eyes met mine as I took in the man with his arms around the waist of my woman. He purred as he watched my expression; the 6ft3in man dominated over my cheeky Erin, wrapped up in his vast arms.

He smiled; he knew what was coming, and my wife snapped her fingers, demanding my attention from my fantasies.

"You can have Spare Bedroom 2." Christina giggled as her young man ran his hands under her flimsy skirt and pressed against her crotch. She erupted with a girly laugh. "Bobby! You did that to me in the restaurant and you've got cold hands!"

"Cold hands, warm heart."

"It's not your heart I want to be warm."

I said nothing as I followed my hotwife up the stairs, watching her skirt rise up with every step. I'd seen the mellow white skin and flawless thighs many times before but at that moment she was sexier than at any other time.

I'd seen the curve of her buttocks and the odd flash of pink almost every day we'd been married, and plenty of times before that, but I felt a stirring in my crotch. I knew that I'd probably get to see another claim enjoyment from the cunt of my lover; I knew I'd see, hear and smell the lust of a man spent against the intimate areas of my wife and it stirred an innermost desire from within.

I saw her differently.

As his hands traced her buttocks, she wasn't just my wife any more, but an object of unbelievable sexiness. A damsel admired and adored by many who I was lucky to touch and to have. A gorgeous maiden who had seized her sexuality and used it for her pleasures, ignoring the constraints that an unjust, prudish society tried to place upon her.

She was unbelievably sexy. And she was going to get fucked.

She pulled her new lover into the spare bedroom; a small dish of condoms and lube had been thoughtfully placed on the bedside table by our hosts, and she looked into his eyes as she clicked her fingers at me. "Close the door," she barked, smiling as her fingers unbuttoned his thin white shirt.

I said nothing; I just watched. Watching as she traced her outstretched hand down his chest, pushing his shirt from his shoulders and onto the floor. Her hands glided over his dark skin, pawing at his pectoral muscles and sliding over his six-pack.

His smile oozed from his body; his look of lust engulfed her as his strong grip tore open her thin, flimsy blouse and ripped her skirt from her body. She gasped, breathless, at his brutish strength. She squealed as he discarded her tatty garments towards her shocked husband and ran her pert breasts in his large hands. Her hips rocked forwards, eager to be touched by the domineering man.

His fingers swept over the brunette's hairless cunt; a wry smile woven into his smarmy expression. She groaned as the topless man teased her, taunting my horny wife with a merest touch of his fingers over her clitoris before squeezing her thigh or rubbing her mons. She licked her lips, flicking his trouser button to free his manhood.

And I watched; like a rampant display of the hottest pornography, I was transfixed. My cock stood rampant, my throat dry as my gorgeous lover desperately tried to sate her horniness with another man's dick.

He looked at me with twinkly eyes as my wife passionately liberated his dick from his trousers. She held the black cock in her hand; semi-erect it was bigger than mine was stiff, but he came with empowering confidence: a sexual swagger I could never compete with.

"Lick her," he demanded, leaning over to pull me into their tryst. She fell onto the bed with a squeak, parting her legs as his strong hands manhandled my face into her crotch.

And I was in heaven: pure delightful slipperiness as my tongue encircled my wife's clit and I feasted on her juices. Lovely lusty horniness that had her squealing and crying with every flick of my mouth on her crack.

I loved running my tongue along her cunt, poking her clit as my fingers slipped effortlessly into her hole and rubbed vigorously against her G-Spot.

She came; flooded my face with wetness as her ragged breathing gave way into squeals and cries from a sparkling explosion of satisfaction in her crotch.

He pressed my face further into her crack, standing over me as his firm hands forced the back of my head into her sodden cunt. But I loved it; I loved the feeling of the cool wetness, the taste of her sex and the smell of her horniness. I loved every moment of his dominating actions, forcing me to bring the nymphomaniac to another shuddering, screaming orgasm.

And then he pulled my face away, bringing it into his crotch. His eyes met mine and he sniggered, looking at my wife. "Watch your husband get me ready to fuck you!" His muscles bulged as he spoke, his lips curling into a knowing grin. I studied his cock; my own dick straining with lust.

It was uncut, the black skin encasing a thick, veiny manhood with a pronounced bulge. My hands trembled as I touched it, my eyes transfixed by the meaty cock inches from my face. I breathed in his masculinity: an aroma of sex and man. It sent shivers up my spine as I peeled back his foreskin slowly, unfurling his sensitive purple head with care.

He said nothing as I gripped the warm shaft in my hand, bowing my head to bring my lips onto the firm cock-head of my wife's new lover. He said nothing as my tongue wrapped against his glans, putting his hands on my shoulders as he confidently stood over me.

"Play with yourself, Erin!" He commanded; his voice booming over me to my wife as my cock fizzled with unspent lust. He used his leverage on my shoulders to pivot, sliding his cock into my lips and across my tongue; it made me feel full, as my hands pumped his shaft and my mouth took the remaining inches.

He grunted, reaching into the bowl with a clatter. I could feel his cock twitching as I feasted on his horniness; bringing the beast to his fullest erection.

And I loved it. I loved the feeling of his manhood in my mouth and of my submission. I loved the desire my wife was feeling as her fingers twirled against her clit. And I loved the way he discarded me, ripping into a condom to roll down his dick as I watched from underneath him.

He stepped over me and parted my wife's legs on the bed, driving into her with wild abandon. She panted loudly, screaming obscenities as I watched his balls swing and his sheathed cock spear into my loving wife.

He slapped her thigh, pulling himself deeper and deeper into the wild slut until his balls contracted, his arsehole puckered and he plunged deep into my Erin to unload into his latex condom.

They kissed while he was still balls-deep in her cunt; he withdrew, taking the condom off his cock and then clicking his fingers. "Clean me!" He demanded.

I was stewing with lust and eagerly wrapped my lips around his cum-covered cock.

Only it tasted of rubber; his manhood smelt not of powerful, all-conquering man, but of condom. He sniggered as he watched my tongue swirl over his cock-head sucking up his cum until it glistened clean.

And moments later, her partner wanted more; throwing us into a 69 position. I lapped eagerly at my wife's clit and he mounted her, slapping his balls into my face as he fucked my wife again.

I saw everything: watching his cock spear her cunt as he rodgered her with crazed, passionate lust. She orgasmed. I was desperate for my wife to wrap her lips around my shaft and suck. Silently begging for any sort of attention; so very painfully erect.

But her new lover had made her forget about the sexual wants of her husband. He fucked her cunt with rutting cries and overwhelming squeals of desperate abandon.

With a fierce grunt he came, unloading into a condom for the second time as his balls rested on my face and my wife shuddered to an umpteenth climax from the combined licking of my tongue and spearing from her new friend.

I heard her sigh, running her fingers gently across my shaft. Single finger, slowly rubbing my dick as her lips blew gently over my cock head. I groaned; I could feel my cock sizzling and my point of no return coming. I snorted into my wife, writhing my hips as she giggled, gently teasing my cock to an intense peak of delicate orgasm and then a powerful spurt of cum spewing into her hands.

She giggled. "Such a quick cummer," she taunted.

And with that amount of teasing, it was true.