Cuckolding her Indian Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Swati cuckolds her husband on a video call.
1.4k words
4.16
38.1k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has a strong cuckold theme. If it is not your cup of tea, I strongly urge you not to go ahead. The author strongly recommends safe sexual practices to be followed in the lifestyle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vikram was seated like an anxious puppy on the living room couch with his hand clutching his mobile phone. His mind played the call from yesterday morning.

The phone rang, and the phone displayed his wife's name: "Swati". He attended the call, and Swati said, "Hi honey, guess what I am doing?"

Vikram knew his wife was up to something slutty. He stammered and said, "Yes."

Swati turned on the video, and Vikram saw a tired look on his wife's face.

Vikram asked, "Are you alright, you look ti-", and stopped midway. He chided himself for his stupid remark.

She said, "Yeah, we did not quite sleep", and tilted the camera to show the man from yesterday lying naked next to her.

Vikram hesitated a moment and asked, "How was it?"

Vikram could see his beautiful wife blush and her cheeks turned red. Her worry that her husband would not be fine quickly evaporated. She nodded her head and said, "It was wonderful. He came inside me, like, three times yesterday. And look", and pointed the camera at the other man's fully erect penis and asked Vikram, "Isn't he amazing, he is hard after a marathon fuck last night."

She said to Vikram with a sultry voice, "Sorry honey, yesterday we couldn't show you what we were up to. So, we thought we could show you a live demo."

She said, "But before we proceed, Vikram, you need to get naked fast."

She held her phone out to the naked man in the video, "Would you be a darling and hold this for me?"

The phone got repositioned from the naked man's POV.

Vikram saw his beautiful, fully naked wife slide in between the naked man's legs. She pulled his foreskin back to reveal a bright pink swollen head. She bent down and planted a kiss on the tip of his penis. The precum formed a thin line from the tip of his penis to her lips as she withdrew.

Swati looked into the camera, licked her lips lasciviously, and said to her husband, "He tastes yum!"

She jerked his penis once, and he leaked a copious amount of precum. She looked surprised, looked into the camera, and said to her husband, "Look at the amount of precum!"

She licked his leaking precum again. Swati bent down and took his penis to its entirety. Vikram looked surprised that his wife deep throated a big penis effortlessly. The naked man in the video groaned.

She asked the man holding the phone to reverse the camera so that she could see her husband. She directed her husband to keep the phone at a distance so that she could see his reaction to her giving a BJ.

Looking into the camera, she licked his penis and his balls. She wanted her husband to see her slutty show. She pushed a finger in her pussy and let out a moan. She took the finger out, pointed to the camera, and said to her husband, "See how wet sucking him made me!"

She climbed on him, held his penis in his hand, looked into her camera, and slowly lowered herself. The thick penis slowly disappeared into her. She rubbed her clitoris vigorously and arched herself in ecstasy.

She bent down lying on him and looked directly into the camera. She spoke to her husband, "Want to have a better view?"

He nodded, but she pressed on, "You have to say it clearly."

He said, "I want to have a clear view."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Say I would like to have a clear view, please. Request me, but don't command me. Understood?"

He nodded and said, "I want to have a clear view, please."

She said, "That's good". She teasingly said, "Where can I place the camera to have a better view?" She lifted the camera and placed it behind her back and in between his legs. She looked into the camera and said, "Hmm. I guess that's a good view of your wife riding another man's raw cock".

Vikram began to jerk off, but he was interrupted by her voice commanding, "No touching your penis until I tell you to do so."

Vikram saw her lie down on the other man showing a clear view of her asshole with just the head of his penis buried in her pussy. Vikram knew he was moments away from cumming and desperately wanted a release. But he restrained himself as she might disconnect the call if he disobeyed.

She gradually lowered herself, and her tight pussy was spread apart by his thick rod. As she raised herself, Vikram saw the man's shaft smeared by copious volume of his fluids. Vikram wondered as he had never seen her leak this much fluids. She lowered herself again, this time without any strain.

She whispered something in the man's ear, and he grabbed her ass and stretched it. His fingers probed into her tight asshole, and she let out a loud moan. With the positive feedback, his fingers dug deep in her ass, and she seemed to be pushing her ass into his hands.

He slowly picked up the pace and hammered into her pussy. The man's finger was digging into his wife's asshole, and she was enjoying it. Vikram made a mental note to add it into their bedroom as he has hardly played with her asshole.

As he rammed her with astonishing speed, she let out a small moan. Her asshole rhythmically tightened on his fingers as she had a small orgasm. As the man dismounted, Vikram saw the man's penis coated with her churned creamy fluids. Vikram wondered if the other man had ejaculated inside her, but there seemed to be no trace of his cum.

The couple switched positions, and the man went on top of his wife. His wife's hand grabbed his penis and guided it to her pussy. Her legs entwined on his back as he pushed deep inside her. The man slowly picked up speed. Swati moaned rhythmically with his thrusts.

Vikram heard the man groan, and his balls pulsated as he deposited his cum into her pussy. He dismounted her with a river of cum leaking from her pussy onto the bedsheet. The view of another man cumming into his wife's pussy made Vikram painfully hard.

Swati sat up with her legs still spread apart, and asked her husband, "Did you like the show, mister?"

He nodded.

She said, "Aww. Poor baby, your balls must be hurting, right?"

And he nodded again.

She rested her back on the bedpost, opened her legs, and moved the camera for a better view. Vikram could see her pussy soaked in his cum.

Her fingers opened her pussy lips wide, and let a finger slide in. She told her husband, "You cannot cum till I orgasm again."

Vikram was entranced in Swati's magic, and he nodded to whatever she commanded.

She slid another finger in and fingered herself. Her other hand furiously rubbed her clitoris. She took her slick cum covered fingers out, displayed it to her husband, and licked her fingers clean. She looked into the camera and exclaimed, "Tasty!"

The sight of his wife tasting another man's cum from her pussy was too much for Vikram to handle that spurts of cum oozed from his dick without him touching.

She was satisfied with her husband's reaction: her husband cumming without touching his penis was the ultimate reaffirmation that he loved it. She rubbed her clitoris, looking into her Vikram's eyes through the camera, and orgasmed. Her body shuddered with each wave of her orgasm. Vikram savored the beautiful view of his wife orgasming with someone else's cum still leaking from her pussy. Vikram was tempted to open her pussy lips and taste her, but he can't as she was not near.

It took a moment for her to catch her breath. Swati looked into her husband's eyes and said, "I love you, dear. Now, rest. I have to leave. See you soon."

Vikram said, "Love you too. One more thing-" and explained his awkward request. She said, "Okay", and hung up the call.

It was afternoon when he woke up. He looked into his wristwatch, and there was an hour more for Swati to arrive. He cleaned the room, fixed a small lunch for himself, and ate his lunch. But his mind was still stuck at the session earlier that day.

The bell rang.

-to be continued