Cuckolding her Indian Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
A conservative Indian wife cuckolds her husband.
1.3k words
4.16
85.3k
47

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Vikram was sitting on his bed, and he looked restless. His shirt was soggy from the profuse sweating with no respite from the air conditioner on full blast. His eyes were transfixed on the image on his mobile phone. He never could believe his wife could do this.

His lovely wife had her lips wrapped around a guy's fully erect penis. Her eyes were directly looking into the camera. He felt as if she was looking into his eyes. He wondered who this other guy was. His wife seemed to be savouring his dick as if it was a delicacy.

It was the kind of image he enjoyed watching on porn sites. Contrary to his jealous confusion, his dick stood full mast begging to be stroked, begging for relief.

His mind went back a few months when he had 'The Talk'. He never thought the path would lead to the current day.

Vikram was taken aback by Swati suddenly grabbing his dick. His conservative wife has never done something like this in public. She opened his zipper and fished his semi-hard dick. Vikram focussed on the road and said, "Not now dear. Don't want to crash with dick out" and laughed at his joke. She didn't laugh.

When he looked at the pure lust in her eyes, his penis grew bigger. She bent down and took his penis in her mouth. He groaned loudly.

She sat back, his penis still firmly clutched, and asked, "Come on. Tell me your dirtiest fantasy".

Vikram took a moment, pondering over the question, and said, "Anal sex."

She rolled her eyes and commanded, "We have anal sex every week. Don't be a spoilsport, spill".

He shrugged and said, "Nothing else."

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Seriously, don't be boring. Ok. Let me go first. I would love you to tie me up and have rough sex. Not the loving one. But a real fuck! The one where my eyes roll, and I lose track of my senses. I want that."

His jaw dropped. He always thought his wife was sexually boring. He never thought she would crave rough sex.

She jerked his penis and brought him back to reality. A big dollop of precum dripped from the tip.

She said, "Now speak up. Don't say anal again."

He said, "Well. I would like to have a threesome". His penis grew hard, and he turned to look at Swati's reaction.

She said, "Another male fantasy of fucking another girl! Mister, you last what- five or six minutes. How will you satisfy two girls? Three minutes each?". She laughed at her joke.

As he hesitated, Swati jerked his penis once again and asked, "What? You want this inside another girl, huh?"

He stuttered, "That's not what I meant."

She raised her eyebrow and said, "Please do explain. In your fantasy, do I fuck the girl as well?"

He said, "That would be lovely. But, again, that's not exactly what I fantasise about."

She looked genuinely confused, jerked his penis again, and asked, "Then what?"

He hesitated and finally said, "Have you heard of MMF. Male-"

She interrupted him, "I am well aware. You fantasize me having sex with another guy?"

Vikram nodded.

She let go of his penis and looked aghast. She said, "I am not that type of girl who cheats on her husband."

He corrected her, "It is not cheating if I am aware of it, and I would like you to do it. Honey, you have to understand it is a fantasy and nothing more. If you are not game, there is no point in discussing it further."

She said, "Yeah, let's not discuss it."

The rest of the journey went uneventful, as their sex lives for the next few months.

A couple of months later.

Swati was surprised when she opened the door of their apartment. The scented candles helped create a romantic atmosphere. She kept her bag and searched Vikram.

When she entered the bedroom, Vikram grabbed her waist. He lifted her gently and dropped her on the bed. He grabbed her wrists strong as he tightened the restraints and put a sleeping mask on her.

He expertly removed her dress. He spread her legs and restrained her legs to the bedpost.

She felt exposed. Deprived of her senses and control, she felt anxious.

Vikram went down on her pussy aggressively. Her hips reciprocated for each of his licks, slurps, and bites. Her clitoris got engorged, and her pussy lips became moist from the leaking fluids.

Vikram stripped and pushed his penis in. He usually goes slow but not today. He drilled into her. Her loud moans fueled his speed. Unfortunately, he couldn't last long. He emptied his balls into her as she had a mild orgasm. He wondered if he had lasted longer, he could have given her a stronger orgasm.

As he unmounted, she called out his name to untie her. He obeyed. She grabbed his cheek and kissed him. She hugged him with his head resting on her bosom.

As she was toying with his hair, Vikram asked, "Did you like it?"

She exclaimed, "Liked? I loved it. I'm so glad that you remembered my fantasy. It was lovely."

After a short while, she asked, "Honey, can I confess something?"

He probed into her eyes for a clue. She continued, "When you came inside me, I thought to myself if it was someone else going down on me, someone else pushing his hard dick in me. Like in your fantasy. That thought took me to the edge."

She continued, "I don't want it to be someone else. But the idea is hot. Please don't misunderstand. I will never do something like this with another guy. Just the fantasy is interesting to me."

Vikram had a goofy smile hearing her embrace his fantasy. He slid up to her lips and kissed her. She was surprised by his fully erect dick immediately post their fuck. She thought to herself, "He seriously loves it, I guess."

They made love for the second time that night. This time more tenderly compared to the animalistic sex last time.

Back from his reverie, Vikram thought to himself, "I would never do something like this with another guy!". He looked at the image on his mobile phone- his wife wantonly sucking another guy's hard dick.

Another message popped, "Honey, are you angry? It was your fantasy, right? Please tell me you are ok."

Vikram typed the reply, "It was seriously hot. I want to know all the details. Can I call you?"

She replied, "Ooh, no. No calls. You will know the details when I come back from the off-site."

He messaged her, "At least tell me who the guy is." An hour passed with no reply from her side.

His phone chimed with a text, "Honey, Sorry I got busy. You know." and another message popped, "And, I have something more to help you."

He responded with a single question mark, while he wondered if he had read the last couple of messages right.

A moment later, an image popped with a text which read, "Sorry, we didn't have a condom." His heart raced as the image loaded. Vikram's jaw fell to the floor as the image appeared on his mobile phone.

He saw the image of his wife's beautiful ass with a man's hand spreading one of her buttcheeks with the fingers inches from her asshole. Swati's hand pulled the other buttcheek to reveal a thick blob of cum dripping from her swollen pussy lips.

Vikram couldn't believe that Swati had a creampie from this other guy she was sucking earlier. Vikram couldn't take his eyes off his wife's cum dripping pussy. Her sudden shift from a conservative wife to a cum slut made him restless and horny at the same time. His dick strained as he rubbed his cock, and he came in his pants.

The whole night he couldn't sleep. He got jealous and horny at the same time. He couldn't recall the number of times he jerked off that night looking at the images he received last night.

His phone rang while Vikram was still asleep the next morning. Vikram attended the call, and Swati said in a seductive tone, "Honey, guess what I am doing."

-To be continued.