Cuckolding her Indian Husband Ch. 04

Story Info
Swati cuckolds Vikram in person this time
2k words
4.43
31.9k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has a strong cuckold theme. If it is not your cup of tea, I strongly urge you not to go ahead. The author strongly urges safe sexual practices to be followed in the lifestyle.

--------------------------------

Almost a month passed since Swati cuckolded Vikram. Although Vikram had been continuously nudging Swati to explore more, she refused. Her answer was consistent, "I decide, not you."

Vikram decided not to press it further. But this did not stop Vikram from reclaiming his wife every single day.

One day, when Vikram was in office, Swati recollected the whole cuckolding saga and how Vikram reclaimed her the first time. Her hands drifted to her pussy as the events played in her mind.

------------------

Vikram couldn't hold it as Swati narrated how she made love to Mr.X and spilled his seeds on Swati's hands. He uttered, "Can you do it next time in front of me?"

Swati had a naughty smile as she asked, "If I understand it right, you want to watch your dear wife mount another man, huh?" Vikram nodded, and Swati continued, "You want to watch him make your wife have multiple orgasms as Mr.X pounds her pussy, and watch him cum in her pussy?" Vikram nodded again.

She teased her husband, "Do you want to know how tasty he was?" Vikram nodded, and Swati said, "Go ahead, taste it," and smiled wickedly.

Vikram removed her pants and shirt. He fumbled to remove her bra, and Swati helped him. As Vikram pulled her underwear, he noticed a patch of dried cum on her underwear and looked at more dried cum matted in her pubic hair. The couple looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Swati broke the ice, "I brought a take-home present for you."

Vikram discarded her underwear and spread her legs. As he licked her pussy lips, she couldn't help her imagine her husband licking her freshly fucked pussy leaking Mr.X's cum. The thought pushed her to an orgasm.

As she regained her breath, her post nut clarity hit her, and her insecurity crept in. Vikram noticed the change in her expression and asked, "What happened, dear? Did I do something wrong?" She nodded no, but she did not speak. Vikram prodded further, and she said, "I am worried if you like my pussy with another man's cum."

Vikram laughed and said, "No need to worry, I loved it. I wish it was fresh."

Swati's eyes grew wide, and she asked, "OMG, it is so hot," and she pulled him, "Come in me now."

As Vikram mounted her, Swati grabbed his butt and pulled him deep inside. She groaned, "Fuck me, fuck your wife's used pussy." Vikram picked pace and groaned as he spilled his second load deep in her pussy.

He collapsed on her inviting bosom and slept.

----------------

Swati slept the whole afternoon and spent post her self pleasuring session. She smiled wickedly at the thought of her plans for the night. She said to herself, "Poor Vikram, he doesn't have a clue."

She went to the washroom and took a relaxing bath. She walked back to the bedroom draped with a towel. Half an hour later, she was content with the makeup. She got up and examined her dress. She said aloud, "That is a nice ass," tapped her ass, and said, "You are gonna get fucked tonight."

Her phone chimed, and the message read, "I will be reaching in 5 mins." Her heart fluttered, and she took a deep breath to calm her down.

The bell rang, and Swati ushered Mr.X in. He held out a single rose. Swati smiled at the romantic gesture and said, "Aww, how romantic. You need not get me flowers every time," and continued, "I will fuck you anyway."

She took a faceless picture of Mr.X standing in the living room and sent it to Vikram. The image was followed by a text, "Get home in 10 mins if you want to watch. I am starting with or without you."

Vikram looked at his mobile, and his jaws dropped. He immediately shut down his computer and stood up. He didn't pay heed to his concerned colleagues and left office.

Vikram drove a bit faster. His mobile chimed with a message, "Starting, come soon." Vikram cussed the traffic and estimated another 5 minutes to reach home.

He used his spare key to open the door. Vikram stared into an empty living room with clothes strewn on the floor. He threw his bag on the couch and rushed to the bedroom.

He was greeted by the sight of his wife's beautiful derriere as her hair was draped over another man's crotch. Vikram wondered if he was Mr.X.

Vikram went to the side of the bed and studied the man. He was a handsome middle-aged man with a chiseled chest. Vikram could understand why Swati went gaga on Mr.X's chest.

Mr.X opened his eyes and jerked a bit as he spotted Vikram. Swati tilted her head, still grabbing Mr.X's cock, and said to Mr.X, "Chill, Vikram wants to watch," and looked into her husband's eyes, "You do, don't you?"

Mr.X extended his arm and shook Vikram's hands. He introduced himself, "Well, this is awkward. Hi, I am Shyam." Swati raised an eyebrow and chided Shyram, "Oh man, I told you not to mention your name."

Shyam reassured her, "It is ok, dear. He needs to know," still holding Vikram's hands. Vikram felt a pang as Shyam called his wife - dear, but he let it slide. He wondered why he was ok with Swati giving a BJ to him, but he was not ok with Shyam calling her - dear.

Vikram felt his grip tighten and watched Shyam's eyes close in pleasure. Vikram turned and saw Swati take Shyam's penis in her mouth, still looking into Vikram's eyes.

Swati pulled Shyam's foreskin back to reveal a bright red swollen mushroom head. Swati squeezed Shyam's penis resulting in a dollop of precum at the tip. She quickly licked the precum before it overflew. She climbed on Shyam with her tongue stuck out. She came to Vikram and kissed him deeply. It appeared as if she wanted Vikram to taste Shyam's precum.

She broke the kiss and asked, "Honey, do you mind guiding him inside," and turned to Shyam, "Do you mind?" pointing at him holding Vikram's hand. Shyam apologized and let him go.

Swati held Vikram's wrist to Shyam's fully erect dick. She said, "Hold it, dear. Don't be shy," and winked at Shyam.

Vikram held another man's penis for the first time. Vikram's fingers wrapped around Shyam's fully erect shaft with veins jutting out. Swati guided Vikram to move his hand up and down. Vikram was enamored by the pink head appearing every time his fingers pulled down. Vikram could sense Shyam has a thicker member, although he couldn't immediately tell if he was bigger.

Swati positioned herself on the tip of Shyam's penis as her husband jerked him. She rubbed his tip on her pussy lips and slowly lowered herself with her eyes locked into her husband's eyes. Vikram's fingers were coated by Shyam's precum and his wife's pussy juice. Impulsively he brought his hand to his nose.

Swati asked Vikram, "He smells great, doesn't he?" Vikram nodded. She held her husband's face in her arms and told, "He feels great as well." Vikram looked down to see his wife fully lowered onto his cock. She kissed him and told him, "Darling, can you please take a seat. I will get to you once I finish." Vikram nodded and sat on the chair positioned in such a way that he had an unfettered view of her backside.

Swati bent down and kissed Shyam on his lips. Vikram could see his thick penis spreading her labia. "The view in person was better than the video call," Vikram thought to himself.

Shyam picked pace and rammed into Swati with her fluids coating his penis and his balls flapping with every push.

Vikram could read the telltale signs of Swati approaching orgasm - her thigh muscles clenching, her asshole puckering, and she ferociously kissing Shyam like a hungry tiger. Vikram saw his wife orgasm with a series of convulsions with her still kissing him. As her orgasm waned, she dismounted him leaving a thick coating of fluids on Shyam's penis. Vikram had never witnessed his wife's orgasm from this angle and he thought it was beautiful.

They changed positions with Swati on the bottom and Shyam on top. He made love to her at a gentle pace, neither rushed nor too slow. It didn't take long for Shyam to go to the point of no return. He groaned as his penis pulsed with torrents of cum pumped into Swati.

As he dismounted, Swati propped her elbows as she looked into Vikram's eyes, spread her legs open, and displayed her freshly creampied pussy to her husband. She called Vikram with her pointing finger and spread her pussy open to show thick white cum slowly trickling out of her pussy.

Vikram dove headfirst into Swati's pussy. His fingers spread her pussy open, bent her legs to her chest, and licked the cum leaking from her pussy. Swati felt jolts of ecstasy rush through her body as her husband pushed his tongue into her vagina. The taboo of her husband eating another man's creampie from her pussy made her mad with lust. She grabbed her husband's head and pushed his tongue deep into her vagina. She orgasmed for the second time that night, this time more powerful than the previous one. Her convulsions pushed more of her fluids mixed with his cum to her husband's tongue.

Seeing Vikram lap up his leaking cum caused an effect on Shyam that his penis started stirring.

She looked at her husband fully dressed, pointed her finger at his clothes, and said, "Take off." Vikram was painfully erect by then leaking a copious amount of precum into his boxers. Swati pushed her husband onto the bed and kissed him from his neck slowly going towards his penis tenting his boxers.

She hungrily pulled his boxers, and his penis sprung free. One jerk and more precum flowed. She showed her hand covered with the sticky precum to Shyam and said, "See my husband is extremely excited by us fucking." With that, she licked her fingers clean. She started to give him a slow and sloppy blowjob.

Shyam was sporting an incredible boner by then. Swati raised her ass into the air, looked into Shyam, and asked, "Ready for round two?"

Shyam positioned himself behind her and pushed in. The intrusion made Swati moan loud looking into her husband's eyes. She could no longer continue her blowjob with Shyam impaling her from behind. She wantonly pushed her ass into Shyam as she looked into her husband's eyes.

This time Shyam went on like a machine for an incredibly long time. Swati was surprised that her husband was not losing his erection still leaking precum. She wondered that this must be extremely arousing for him. Shyam finally exploded inside her with a loud groan. This time Swati felt less amount deposited inside her.

She withdrew and mounted her husband. The cum was flowing on his penis and his balls as she lowered herself on her husband. She wondered how the feeling must be for her husband. Vikram, on the other hand, couldn't hold it any longer and exploded inside her. Swati felt an enormous amount of cum this time from her husband.

She felt wanted again with two men fuck her brains out. She didn't mind cleaning herself as a stream of cum leaked out of her pussy on the bedsheet. She did not care. She was nestled between two men and almost immediately drifted off to deep sleep.

She was woken up in the middle of the night by Shyam's erect penis trying to push into her asshole. She adjusted a bit for his penis to enter her vagina, and let out a loud moan as she pushed her hips into Shyam's intrusion.

- to be continued