The Hunting Lodge

Story Info
Indian wife is shared amongst friends on a hunting trip.
31.1k words
4.43
114.6k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers

The Hunting Lodge

Indian wife is shared amongst friends on a hunting trip.

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of cuckoldry. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure, and has no other purpose. -- Tarek Zia

"So, darling," Reshmi turned to her husband Arun. "Is the hunting trip even happening this year?"

Every year the Trinity Gang of 4 -- which was Arun, his friend (and current boss) Akram, and their pals Raja and Nahid -- would go on a hunting trip in the late summer in Northern Ontario. The four called themselves the Trinity Gang of 4 as they had all met and befriended each other at Trinity College at University of Toronto since their undergraduate days, and had been firm friends since then. Akram, Raja and Nahid knew each other from first year, and Arun had joined Trinity in his second year, transferring from another college. He and Akram had been dorm mates, and it was Akram who introduced him to the others. Soon all four got really close and did everything together. Even since graduation, they had kept in touch as they had all moved to Ottawa.

The August hunting trip was now an annual tradition, and this year was the 4th anniversary of their first trip. Akram owned the lodge, having bought it in his first year after graduation, and since then every year he invited the whole gang late summer for a hunting trip. The guys all looked forward to spending 4 days in the wilderness a few hours north of Ottawa.

Also accompanying them for the last two years were three ladies -- the wives of Arun, Akram and Nahid. Raja, who was still a bachelor, would sometimes bring the girl he would be dating at that time, but usually it would be just him. The seven of them would have a lovely time in a cozy lodge, equipped with all modern facilities, and yet getting away from the city and communing with nature.

This year, however, was different.

First, it was Akram's wife.

"Sorry, guys." Akram texted the group. "She can't make it. My mother-in-law is not well and my wife's flying out tonight to be with her."

"This is just an excuse." Reshmi, Arun's wife, told him as soon as she heard. "She was never really interested in that lodge trip. Too much of a spoilt city girl. I know she is not flying anywhere."

"You think so?" Arun replied.

"Yes." Reshmi nodded. "She would always complain about no wifi when we were there, when you guys were out hunting or fishing."

"You know," Arun pointed out, "Nothing stopped you ladies from joining the hunt, or going fishing too! I know YOU love to go fishing!"

"I know. I know." Reshmi agreed. "But will all the girls staying in the lodge, how it would look if I -- the lone woman -- went on a hunting trip with four guys!"

Reshmi didn't know how foretelling her words would become!

Soon it was Nahid's turn to message the group.

"Sorry, everyone." He messaged the group. "My wife's not really feeling up for it, so she is going to stay home."

"Nahid's wife is not going because Akram's wife is not going." Reshmi told Arun. "I knew she would also find an excuse. Those two are now close with each other. They always were jealous of me -- and how I know all of you guys for so long."

"Well, we ALL -- Akram, Nahid, Raja and I -- knew you since our university days." Arun pointed out. "Much before any of the other wives came into our lives! They can't really blame you for that!"

"Ya... well... this time they decided not to go at all."

"Oh, well." Arun shrugged. "Their loss. The weather is supposed to be really great this time."

"Arun isn't too much bothered with what he considered lady issues," Reshmi thought. "He is thinking if the other wives wanted to come, they would come. If not, who cared? Well... I care. I will be the lone woman on this trip."

Reshmi took a look once again at the messages and turned to her husband.

"So," She repeated her question. "Is the hunting trip even happening this year?"

"Why not?" Arun exclaimed. "We four men are going, plus you."

"You want me to come along, after all the ladies cancelled?"

"Why not?"

"Look. Raja is coming alone." Reshmi reminded her husband. "And the other wives just cancelled. So it looks like there are no other women going this time, other than me. Arun, you guys better make it a stag affair. The Trinity 4. I can talk to my boss and cancel my vacation. In fact, I can hang out with our OTHER friends circle -- our volleyball group."

Arun and Reshmi had another group of friends -- the Acers. These were a bunch of guys - and their wives -- who all regularly played co-ed volleyball in their neighborhood league. Over the years all of them had grown close with each other and would regularly hang out.

"No, no." Arun poured water over her plans and insisted on the hunting trip. "You HAVE to come! You know you have so much fun there. We can hang out with the Acers any time."

"Yes, but this time I will be the only woman on the hunting trip!" Reshmi argued. "If I go this time, you boys will go hunting and fishing all day, leaving me alone in the house all day. If I have to be alone, I might as well stay home."

"No! No." Arun insisted. He quickly had to think of something. "If you go... at least I will get some good food. You know none of us guys can really cook! The two years when it was just us guys who used to go... we had to eat canned food and boiled plain pasta."

"Oh!" Reshmi rolled her eyes and put her hands to her hips. "THAT's why you want me to go! I will be your maid... nay! I will be everyone's maid for the trip. Cooking for all of you guys, cleaning up after all of you, and who knows what."

"We will all treat you very well." Arun said with a big grin. "After all, you will be the centre of attention. One hot woman, four guys, alone in the wilderness. You may be the maid, but you will be the HOT maid. I know Akram will be very happy if you still go."

"Hmm." Reshmi laughed. "He better not pinch my ass again. His wife nearly caught us last time!"

Reshmi, and Akram's crush on her, was a good source of fun between Arun and Reshmi. As Reshmi had also attended University of Toronto at the same time as the Trinity Gang of 4, although she used to go to a different college, she had been good friends with all of them due to the fact that she was often in the same classes as them. Akram had a big crush on her since that first year, and had tried to woo her several times. He had known her since his first year. Even though Reshmi remained friends, she had made it clear to him that she wasn't interested in him in that manner. Yet when Arun had joined the gang in their second year, she started to get drawn towards him.

After graduation, all of them had found employment in various firms in Ottawa, and had kept in touch. Even as Arun and Reshmi started to date, Akram would always remind her that she was his first love.

Reshmi would tolerate his banter and his flirting, even as she and Arun started to fall in love. It was their own bedroom secret -- she would sometimes tease Arun about giving in to Akram's advances, and Arun would tell her, 'go for it'. Then they would have passionate sex in the bedroom while Reshmi tease her husband and would yell out Akram's name in the throes of orgasm.

The five of them were also rather free with each other, making dirty jokes and Reshmi sometimes felt like she was one of the boys. Of course then Akram would spoil that by thinking of a dirty pickup line on Reshmi that would make everyone cringe.

"I always wondered why you never fell for Akram yourself," Arun had asked Reshmi once. "After all he is rich, handsome, and charismatic and has a way with the ladies."

"Exactly that last part." Reshmi had replied. "In our first year, before you had joined the college, I remember Akram was involved with some female lecturer. He just seemed like trouble, and I never really wanted that. Then I went to India, and had a summer fling with my high school boy friend, and when I returned to Canada, I met you. And I could never think of any one else after that."

"I forget what Akram was doing pinching YOUR ass again." Arun remarked, later that evening as they were having dinner. They had finished their packing, and would be leaving next morning. "After all, you are now MY wife. And he has one too!"

"I was in the kitchen." Reshmi answered, as she put some soup on her bowl. "It was my turn to cook. I think Akram's wife was in the shower, and you, Raja, Nahid and his wife were out exploring the lake. I was busy cooking when Akram showed up to stand behind me."

"He was direct." Reshmi continued. "He just said, 'You have a wonderful ass, Reshmi.' Of course, I giggled and said, 'Why don't you check out your own wife's ass. She is in the shower, you know.' And his reply was, 'She doesn't have your ASSets, Reshmi.' It was so cringe-worthy, that I laughed and said, 'You can't handle my ASSet, Akram.' The next thing I know, he was pinching my butt."

"He knew you wouldn't mind, of course." Arun remarked drily. "As he was... handling... your ASSet."

"Well," Reshmi blushed. "You know how he is. He pinched me on each butt cheek, patted my ass and said, 'Nah, I can handle this.' And good thing his hands didn't linger, because we heard his wife come down the stairs. And you know what happened later that night."

Arun nodded. Later that night, when all the people had retired to their own rooms, he and Reshmi had wild, loud, boisterous sex. Apparently they had been so loud that everyone could hear them through the walls, and they were both teased mercilessly the next morning.

"Whenever Akram flirts with you, I am the beneficiary." Arun grinned. "You get extra horny and wet when he comes on to you. So on this trip if he wants to pinch your big juicy buttocks again, I say go for it!"

Reshmi and Arun both laughed.

"Well," Reshmi flashed her husband a naughty grin. "Akram is not the only one in your office who has copped a feel of your wife's ass. What was that guy's name... your CIO... Bob?"

"Yes, Bob." Arun grinned back. He knew the story she was going to recount.

"Last Christmas party at your office, when you took me." Reshmi shook her head. "Bob wanted to dance with me, and cut in. It was a slow song too. And his hand was... on my ass... instead of being on my waist. All the time! I couldn't even say anything... he was your CIO! And then, he passed me on to Richard, your director. And then he slow danced with me, and I could feel his hardness against me, all through the song! Not to mention his hand also on my butt. He was trying to fondle me, but so casually, as if it was just an accidental touch!"

"Maybe it was just that." Arun offered. He had heard the story before. Many times. They would often use the incident to spice up their own sex. "After all, Richard is old."

"Nah." Reshmi shook her head. "It was a proper butt fondle. Hold. Squeeze, shake. I could feel my dress actually go into the crack of my ass. And then of course I was passed on to Maahesh, the company owner's son. Maahesh had BOTH hands on my ass... it wasn't a dance, he was just dry humping me! Thankfully you decided to cut in and... um... rescue me, otherwise all these men were enjoying themselves with me. And my poor butt! Thank goodness Akram wasn't at that party!"

Both of them laughed at the incident. Reshmi knew her husband didn't mind her teasing other men like this. Arun was... different.

"You should have let Maahesh cop a feel of your big titties." Arun joked with her. "Then maybe he would have promoted me."

"Oh, is that so?" Reshmi raised an eye brow. She decided to add some more naughty banter of her own.

"This time, what about Akram? What if he makes some comment about my boobs? Should I flash him and show him my tits so you can be the beneficiary again, as you say? After all, he IS now your immediate boss."

"If it makes you horny," Arun grinned, "I say: Go for it."

"You are incorrigible." Reshmi shook her head. Still laughing, she kicked it up another notch. "I know you shared those cuckold stories with me sometime ago, but I hope you realize what you are dragging me into. Four horny, drunk guys, and 1 tempting lady. I might not just be the Maid to all of them, you know. They might ask me to be their Wife for this trip as well. I might be part of a gang bang! After all, one of them has already groped my ass! Those cuckold erotica of Tarek Zia that you love so much -- this could be one of them! I might become a cum dump for your friends. You will be out hunting, while you friends will be banging your wife!"

Arun had only one answer. Reshmi knew what her husband would say.

"Go for it!"

* * *

Of course such talk had its effect. Later that night, as they lay in bed, Reshmi rubbed against Arun. She was wearing a sheer lingerie, and her nipples were hard and erect. Arun immediately put a hand on her nether regions. She was wet.

"Oh, Arun!" Reshmi giggled. "You uncouth man! Heading straight for my pussy!"

Arun ignored her and inserted one, and then two fingers in her. She was dripping with juice.

"You are wet." Arun commented. "All that talk about my friends gangbanging you has made you wet! My darling wife... you are a slut! You want to be taken by all of us!"

"Oh, Arun!" Reshmi sighed, as her husband began to finger her.

Arun waited for a few minutes as Reshmi began to writhe around. Then, in one move, he raised himself, pulled down his pajamas, and plunged into her.

"Ungh!" Reshmi cried out, as Arun began to pump her furiously. He hugged her tightly and began to kiss her all over her face. Reshmi started to say something, but Arun's penis was now tunneling its way down her very wet passage.

"Omph!" Reshmi cried out as Arun plowed deeper and deeper into her. "Arun! Be gentle!"

Arun moved his butt back and eased out of her a bit, before pummeling her again and again.

"Oh, Arun. Oh, ARUN!"

Arun started to pick up the pace. His hands were around her, holding her in a tight embrace. As Reshmi began to murmur and move her hips in rhythm to his, Arun raised himself and slammed into her, again and again. His wife's arms were now around her and her nails clawed deep into Arun's back.

"Oh, Arun!"

They kissed passionately as his hips slammed into hers, again and again. The air was filled with the sounds of the rhythmic creaking of the bed springs and the loud, orgasmic moans of Reshmi as Arun pounded her, again and again.

"Oh, Arun!"

Arun began to ejaculate. He groaned loudly as his hips jerked and he started to cum.

"Oh, Reshmi." Arun uttered, as his balls emptied into her.

The couple lay in a heap, with Arun's dick still buried in his wife's cunt.

I wish he had taken a little bit more time, Reshmi thought, as Arun's cum continued to swirl inside her. I know he gets excited when we talk about Akram and his crush on me, or other guys having their way with me, and cannot control himself, but I am still so aroused.

Arun fucked her twice more that night. By teasing him about his fetish for cuckold erotica, Reshmi had awakened something in him. Each time his orgasm was even more powerful than the one before. Arun would suck on his wife's huge breasts, or grope her big buttocks, before burying his pecker deep into her vagina. He finally fell asleep with their bodies joined together, crotch to crotch, pubic hair to pubic hair. Reshmi could hardly stay awake, so worn out she had been as her husband had brutally rammed into her, ravaging her until she lost her voice, screaming and moaning with pleasure. Her pleas to her husband to be gentle fell on deaf ears. Yet, she was extremely aroused, even after being fucked multiple times. Each time Arun would cum too quickly.

Long after Arun was fast asleep, Reshmi pushed him slightly away from her, and continued to finger herself. As waves after waves of ecstasy enveloped her and her body kept on shuddering, she could only murmur one phrase.

"Oh, Akram! Oh Nahid! Oh Raja! Take me, please. All of you. Please take me as your slut and fuck me as fast as you can. Please. Take me! Fuck me! I am your slut! Fuck me!"

* * *

On the morning of the journey, Arun checked his phone; it had just beeped.

"Arun! Are you ready?" Reshmi called out. She was just grabbing a bag of snacks she had made for the road trip. "We have to go pick up everyone and then head out."

"I am ready, babydoll," Arun replied, as he checked his phone. "I will be waiting in the car. Come when you are ready, and remember to lock up and set the alarm."

"Yes, darling."

It was Bob, the CIO of the company that Arun worked for, and he had just sent Arun an email. Arun checked it, shot off a quick reply. Another beep resulted a minute later. It was his CIO again.

"Have a fun trip, Arun!" The man had emailed. "We will talk more about the transition when you are back. See you on Tuesday. Say hi to your beautiful sexy wife Reshmi for me."

Arun grinned to himself as he read the message, again.

Tuesday back at work was going to be fun.

* * *

"That's a fine woman you got there, Arun." Nahid said, as he put down his glass.

For a moment no one played cards. The guys had all been drinking, but at this moment they were all -- at least their eyes were -- fully focused on Reshmi's ass as she walked away from them down the corridor. Her pajamas were a bit too tight for her big rotund ass, and her panty lines were clearly visible. Each ass cheek swung up or down as she walked away, making her whole caboose jiggle. Her cropped t-shirt was slightly a size small, so part of her midriff and bare back was visible, further delineating the round shape of her curvaceous buttocks.

"Nice, spunky ass! Bouncy... would be great to spank 'em!" Akram said what they were all thinking, as Reshmi turned around the corner and disappeared from view. "And great set of boobs too! You are a lucky man, Arun."

"Hey!" As the evening had progressed, and the alcohol had flowed freely, Arun was getting a little irritated at his friends' constant bawdy comments about his wife, while also getting slightly aroused at the effect Reshmi had on all of them. "That's my wife, you know. Your Bhabhi. A little respect, please."

"No, no." Akram corrected. "That's OUR wife. For this week. Remember, she agreed to it on our ride here."

"Hmm." Arun looked at his cards. "Only as far as kitchen duties go, you know."

"I wouldn't mind her being Wife to me in the kitchen." Akram quipped. "This lodge has a big kitchen! I would love to cook things up with Our Wife!"

"I can help Reshmi make a sandwich!" Raja joked. "She has nice buns!"

"She can squeeze my corndog with her big spice rack!" Nahid joined in the fun. "And I wouldn't mind beating her eggs too."

"Very funny, guys." Arun shook his head. "Anyone has any other crude comment about my wife?"

"Our wife." Akram corrected, and then continued, "I would love to give Reshmi an Australian kiss."

"Err... what's that?" Nahid asked.

"Same thing as a French kiss, but down under."

All three of Nahid, Akram and Raja burst out laughing. Arun looked at them for a minute, and then joined in.

"OK guys... that was a good one." He said. "But um... let's get back to the card game, you know. Reshmi would kill me if she found out we were talking about her like this."

"She's cool with it." Akram remarked. "If she heard what I said, Reshmi will probably answer with a sassy comeback about how small my penis is likely to be, or something like that. That's what I like about your wife, Arun. Reshmi's fun, and great with our banter. I can share a dirty joke with her without worry. She's not a killjoy... or a cold boring prude."

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,319 Followers
123456...9