Cuckolding her Timmy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next month, the young couple spend a lot of time together. They go shopping, watch movies in the cinema and have ice cream in the most romantic spots in the cities. Everything appears to be perfect. Timmy is so happy to be able to hold her against him, as they end up at her place cuddling on the couch in the living room. Finally, Emilia decides to deflower her boyfriend.

She hopes that he would be big enough to satisfy her after her experiences with Wade. The girl has still been doing it with him up until yesterday, and now she is going to see another cock. Hoping that his tool would be just as impressive, so that she won't have to go to bed with the other guy anymore, Emilia unzips his pants when they are in her bedroom that evening.

Emilia finds herself sorely disappointed by the miniscule thing. If Wade's dong was an anaconda, then Tim's is a worm. At only four inches when fully erect, it doesn't provide her any arousal at all. Seeing his shy, nervous look though, the girl decides to mask her own displeasure, pretending to be turned on for his sake. This seems to work as he is now smiling.

"You're so big, baby," she lies with a smile. The teenager now grabs his tool, caressing it gently. He gasps as she strokes him, giving delicate pumps. She squeezes it with her fingers, feeling the warm flesh in her hand with every sliding movement, making him feel shivers up his spine. The tip is now leaking with clear pre-cum, covering her fingers with the sticky liquid.

"Ahhh," her lovely boyfriend moans, his pretty face scrunched up adorably as she lightly chuckles, licking at the underside of his cockhead. Before he even knows it, her lips are sliding down to the base of the shaft. Her mouth easily engulfs the small penis, having gotten used to blowing Wade's much bigger one. She bobs her head back and forth as he continues letting out cute moans.

Detaching her lips from around Tim's dick, she whispers in a sultry tone "I want you to fuck me, baby." Then the girl lies down on her back on the bed, spreading her muscular legs apart for him. He eagerly climbs on top of her, propping himself up with his hands on either side of her face. The cute boy starts thrusting very gently, almost as if afraid she might break. She snickers in her mind. Oh, if only he knows how many times Wade has blown her back out on this very bed.

She makes an effort to get something out of this, though, arching her back, thrusting up. Timmy is very surprised when she locks her ankles on the base of his spine, pulling him down into her. It is very annoying to find that she can barely feel anything with his cock in her. The thing is nothing compared to what Wade is packing. Emilia finds herself having to fake moaning sounds.

It isn't very long before Timmy cries out "I'm cumming!" as he begins pumping semen into her waiting cunt. Emilia glances aside her watch, shocked. He'd only lasted four minutes! In their later sessions, Wade often fucked her for two hours at a time. Yesterday they went for three. There is no way in hell that Timmy can please her with his premature, tiny cock.

"That was wonderful, sweetheart," she tells him, sticking her finger inside the sloppy mess and withdrawing it, licking up the leftover cum.

They cuddle on the bed afterwards, basking in the afterglow of their orgasm, Timmy completely unaware of what she is planning to do. She soon falls asleep wrapped in the arms of the only boy she loves, all while plotting to get fucked by another guy the very next day.

When morning comes, her boyfriend heads home. This gives Emilia time to think about what she is going to do. Her parents are at work, which means she has the mansion to herself. Grinning, the horny teenager dials a familiar number as she rubs her unsatisfied cunt through the sheer panties, calling the very person whose attention she needs right now.

Just an hour later, Wade arrives at her place. They don't waste any time talking, him quickly throwing her onto her large bed and practically tearing the dress off her body. She is already turned on, palming his genitals through his pants. Wade smirks, removing his own clothes once she is fully naked in front of him. Emilia grins in delight at the sight of the huge fuck-stick, quickly getting on her knees and sucking it into her mouth like a good slut.

She manages to fit in most of the tool, deepthroating the glans, having to use her hand to stimulate the base. It is much bigger than Timmy and having it in her mouth turns her on much more. Clenching her fist around the remaining part, Emilia pumps it, tugging the weapon expertly as she fellates the dominant boy. It turns her on when he grabs her hair, face-fucking her without any concern, using her like the depraved slut that she is.

Once his cock is throbbing, she makes him lie down and straddles the boy, pressing the rod past the entrance of her forbidden fruit easily. "Your boyfriend didn't please you last night did he?" Wade asks teasingly, as she takes him in her warm canal in one movement, now completely used to the equipment and no longer feeling any pain on penetration.

"No, arrrgh, he didn't make me feel ahhh anything at all," the girl moans once she starts riding, plunging down repeatedly on his lap. She is back to spearing her cunt with his shaft the way she likes again, impaling herself upon the massive cock that isn't her boyfriend's. It turns her on so much to be fucking around on him right here where they cuddled not many hours ago.

"You like my cock don't you, whore?" he grunts, flexing up his hips as she keeps on riding, making the most of the friction. The two are screwing each other quickly, with her releasing the pent-up frustration from earlier as she rides him, stuffing her hungry cunt with his entire rod with each movement, sliding up and down energetically, feeling way more satisfied than she did with Tim.

"YES! I LIKE YOUR COCK SO MUCH! IT'S SOOOO BIG AND YOU FUCK ME SOOOO GOOD WITH IT! FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!" she shrieks as he flips over, now getting on top of her. He slams into her tight little box, pistoning deep, penetrating her cunt with every stroke of his wonderful package. She is now yelling loudly, almost screaming from the powerful movements as he pounds her puffy pussy. It's amazing how long he can last.

Soon she approaches her climax and yells out loud "I'm cumming! OHHHHH! I'm fucking cumming over your massive fucking cock! OOOOOH Your cock is so wonderful!" before squirting, creating a huge mess on the bed. The girl doesn't want to waste time resting though, and keeps on spreading her legs further apart for him, allowing him to penetrate her repeatedly, holding him balls deep inside her tunnel.

He carries on pistoning in and out, thrusting inside her drenched pussy, stretching the used, raw cunt. Eventually, he too reaches the peak, spraying his seed in her, coating the sides of her womb with his cum. This triggers another powerful orgasm from the girl, which ripples through her body, crashing it to her violently, making her scream.

"Please don't stop fucking me! Give me your cock! I want you to give me more loads of your hot, white jizz!" Emilia shrieks like a whore, gripping the bedsheets tightly as they bang, the bed creaking under the brutal pounding, Wade plowing the wrecked channel with his massive tool until she cums for the third time, squirting even more of the clear, sticky liquid from her molten cunt.

Half an hour later Wade blows another massive load inside her soaked cunt, filling up the tunnel with warm seed, sending her to her fourth orgasm. He is still very hard though, unlike Timmy who immediately went flaccid last night after just one round. "Want to have another go?" he asks, already knowing the answer. She simply smiles, getting onto all four and reaching behind to spread her thick, round asscheeks.

Exposing her wrinkly brown hole, Emilia says "Fuck my asshole with your big, fat cock." He slowly inserts his well lubricated tool into her back door passage, groaning as the tight confines snugly bunch around him. It has tightened up after their last anal session and Wade feels incredible as she squeezes her asshole around the base of his erection.

He immediately begins seesawing in and out of the dirty tunnel, probing inside with the huge weapon. Within minutes the girl is screaming "COME ON, YOU BASTARD. FUCK MY BRAINS OUT! FUCK ME SO HARD I WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK STRIAGHT FOR A WEEK!" Wade eagerly complies, filling up her butt with his huge penis with every thrust, driving deeper and deeper into her.

Suddenly, Timmy walks into the room, tears running down his face. "Why are you doing this to me?" He has spent the past five minutes watching through the crack in the door, having returned after realizing he forgot something there. The boy is now sobbing, devastated by the sight of his girlfriend getting railed by another guy. They both realize he is here now and appear startled, but does not stop fucking at all, still slamming their loins together.

"Oh my god! Baby, I'm so sorry. Arrrrgh!" Emilia cries out as Wade continues splitting her ass open with his large pole. "Ahhhh, I'm sorry, but urgggh you are too small for me! Wade's cock is much bigger and better!" Timmy is about to leave now but she calls out to him "Wait! Uh uh uh. Get over here and jack off your tiny dick! I want you to cum on my face when he fills my slutty ass!" He couldn't believe what he is hearing. Suddenly, Emilia screams as she has her fifth orgasm of that session, cumming from being fucked in her ass.

"No! I'm not doing that!" he wails pathetically in despair as she looks at him. To his horror, his dick is rock hard, and she can see it clearly, licking her lips.

"Come on Tim! You're hard from this, just unzip and get over here. Ahhh. Or I- I'll tell everyone what a pathetic cuckold you are! Arrrg!" she yells, slamming her wide ass back at Wade's lap.

Teary-eyed, Timmy approaches her, pulling down his pants and boxers, revealing his much smaller dick. Wade sneers at him as he continues dicking out the other boy's girlfriend, ramming his veiny shaft all the way inside her whorish ass.

Crying in misery, the heartbroken boy starts masturbating, the tip of his cock pointed at the love of his life's face as her asshole is getting banged by another guy right in front of him. He wails as his fist rapidly flies along the length, jerking off to the painful sight in front of him. Once Wade cries out and fires multiple ropes of cum inside Emilia's ass, she climaxes for the sixth time and squirts all over the bedsheets. Timmy also finishes, cumming violently. For a small cock, he lets out a surprisingly big load, decorating the beautiful teen's face with his cum.

He walks out of the room in shame, even with her telling him to stay, leaving the mansion as fast as he can. It is a long, painful ride back home as the humiliated boy eventually runs out of fear. Never has he been so tormented before in his entire life. The boy wants to throw up but he realizes it is bad etiquette to vomit inside a taxi. Even when distraught, Timmy can still remember his manners.

As soon as he gets home, though, he heads straight to his bedroom, sinking to his knees on the floor. It's a good thing his parents are out of town, so Timmy doesn't have to explain the mess he is in to them. He really doesn't want to talk about getting cuckolded with his mom and dad. It is already embarrassing enough without them knowing what happened to him. The boy just spends the next hour curled up in the fetal position, crying again once his tear ducts have been refilled.

Eventually, he pulls himself together, heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner. A quick meal, nothing fancy. Something just for himself to wolf down before continuing to drown himself in sorrow. He shakes his head, realizing that he can't think like that because that would lead him down a very slippery slope into a chasm, with an abyss down below that he might never be able to find a way up from again. Look at him being so dramatic.

Timmy morosely eats, glancing at a paperback next to him. He is now wallowing in self-pity yet again, despite really wanting to get out of the funk. Oh, well. At least he is able to get food to go down. And the boy isn't throwing up like he thought he would. Instead he is feeding his hungry stomach, trying to take his mind off things. It's not working perfectly but he is feeling slightly better.

He continues eating until there is the sound of someone opening the front door. Thinking that his parents might be home a couple of days early, like they were after some of their trips, but also that it might be some thieves, he grabs a kitchen knife. Once he reaches the source of the noise, Timmy discovers that it came from neither. It's Emilia, the girl he loves who just fucked another guy in front of him earlier today.

"What do you want?" he asks, not bothering to try to be pleasant. The time for that is long past now. His heart is still filled with love for her but there is no way Timmy would put up with this cheating skank, no matter how much he still loves Emilia. He has never spoken in such a way to the love of his life before but now he is simmering with sorrow after witnessing her getting her ass plowed by another boy.

"Is that anyway to talk to your beloved girlfriend, sweetie?" Emilia replies, shocking him as she walks up to kiss him on the lips before heading past him into his house, as he races behind her. It astonishes him how she can be audacious enough to plop that fantastic derriere of hers on the couch as if nothing happened. How she can sit that beautiful ass that has just been creampied by Wade.... He shakes his head to snap himself out of that thought.

Shifting his body in an attempt to hide his emerging boner, Timmy inhales and exhales, calming his breath almost meditatively. "Do you really think we are still in a relationship after what you did today? You cheated on me, when I am your boyfriend, by fucking another guy, and then demeaning me and insulting my dick, whilst you were enjoying his cock inside you. I don't know about you but for me, that's a break up for me."

Emilia sighs. "Don't be silly, darling. We're not breaking up. Just because I prefer another man's cock doesn't mean I don't want to be with you. He only makes me cum hard, which is something you can't do with that tiny little nub. I was and am only speaking the truth. Your dick is way too small for me, baby. It's way too short and thin for any girl with any standards. Accept it."

"Oh, so its my fault now then? That my penis is too small for you, when I couldn't even choose how big I want it to be? Fine, blame me all you want. You can fuck anyone you want, but not while dating me," Timmy rants, gesticulating wildly. She looks at him, exasperated, shaking her head almost as if he is the one being unreasonable and childish.

"I told you, Timmy. You are still my boyfriend whether you want to be or not," she says, gripping his chin tightly, bending down. He turns away, trying to avoid the kiss, but she forces her lips against his anyway, even as he struggles. "Timmy, you have to understand that you belong to me. I can do whatever I want and kiss you whenever I want to. Do you understand?"

"If you still try to force me to stay with you and then keep on sleeping with other guys, then I might end up hating you," he murmurs, causing her to gasp. "That's right. Right now I still love you but I'm also very hurt by what you did, Emilia. So I don't want to see your face at the moment. I'm not going to be a cuckold. If you try to force me to be your cuckold, I will hate you forever, and will never forgive you until I die."

The teenage girl panics. Realizing that she has to think fast to save the relationship, Emilia lies straight to his face "Okay, fine. If it matters that much I'm going to stop fucking Wade if you take me back. Dildos will have to do it. Can we move past this now? I don't want to lose you, TImmy." He looks at her thoughtfully. Truthfully, her promise is almost enough to make him forgive and take her back into his arms immediately. But he reminds himself to be strong.

"There is something else as well. I love you. I've told you that countless times but you've never told me you love me." Now Emilia is really stumped. She knows she loves him with all her heart but she couldn't bring herself to say it. Perhaps it is because, after she started fucking Wade, she realized that she doesn't deserve Timmy. He continues "Yet you still try to pressure me into staying with you while you fuck other guys. Even if you promise not to do it again, how do I know I can believe you?"

"Timmy, you know how I feel about you," she says, taking his hands in hers, her voice trembling as she figures out that she might lose this boy. "All my life, you've been by my side and supported me when no one else did. Even in my ugly duckling face you never ditched me, unlike everybody else. You lifted me up when I fell down. When I needed someone, you were always there for me. I can't lose you. I won't hurt you again"

"Not good enough, Emilia," Timmy responds with a sad smile. "I'm sorry, but I can't believe your promises anymore. Not when you can't even say how you really feel in your heart. That's the only reason for me to stay with you. Three words, eight letters, say it and I'm yours." He looks into her eyes, hoping she would admit her love for him, and dreading the moment he will have to look away, if she doesn't tell him she loves him.

"I-I, I'm sorry," Emilia stammers, still unable to say what her heart is telling her to.

"Thank you. Please leave now. I need sleep," he tells her, as she walks back out through the front door.

He locks it and then heads back to sleep.

Two nights later his parents are back in town. Even if he has managed to clean up after himself and prevent himself from bursting into tears again, his relatively dishevelled state betrays the fact that he has just been through emotional turmoil, and still feels like shit. It takes half an hour for them to eventually coax words out of him, and when they hear what he has to say, they don't know how to respond.

His father, Alan Rafferty, is of course upset that such a horrible thing happened to Timmy. It enrages him to think of his son being humiliated and tormented in such a cruel manner. Still, he finds it difficult to hate the girl he has seen since she was a little kid, despite how horribly she acted, and there is also the fact that she is his boss' daughter as well.

Meanwhile, the boy's mom is fussing all over him, as if he were still a child. Timmy lets her though, as she consoles him over what happened and lets him know that she and his father will always be there for him. He gives her a grateful smile, mumbling that he is feeling okay now and they shouldn't worry too much. They still do though, but let him have some of his space.

Two weeks later, Timmy hears that Emilia left for Europe on a vacation. Great. So there isn't a chance she'd show up any time soon to badger him. He should have at least two weeks to himself. He sits down to start reading a new novel that he just bought recently, deciding that this might be a better way of coping than comfort food. Even if he doesn't care about appearance, he'd still prefer to remain healthy. That means no overindulging.

He finds himself surprised when he realizes that he still misses and wants to be with her, despite all that she has done. It is more the fact that even when he told her he would sever ties with her, she still wouldn't tell him she love him, even if he told her he would stay with her if she said that. The boy doesn't expect to see her back anytime soon.

So imagine his astonishment when she turns up on his front step just two days after she said she left the States. He can only stare at her, gobsmacked by the sudden appearance as she emerges from her familiar Aston Martin, wearing her favourite blouse, looking straight at him with her mesmerizing eyes. Gulping, he backs away slowly, heart beating wildly inside his chest. It's shocking how the defensive wall he's built around his heart is crumbling so rapidly as he faces her once more.