Cuckolding her Timmy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, um, I thought you went to Europe," Timmy stammers.

"I went to Geneva, but only to get you your favorite chocolate from Du Rhône," she says, bringing over ten large boxes of the Swiss chocolates. He stares incredulously as she sets them down on his front porch, before taking a deep breath and looking at him. "Look, all I'm asking for right now is a chance for me to say my piece, okay?" Drawing in a deep breath, Timmy nods.

"Go on, then," he says weakly. "Something new you wanted to say to me?

"Yes, she replies, approaching him confidently. "I couldn't get you out of my mind. You are always there, whenever I look around me. I see you everywhere I go. I need you. You are the dearest thing in my life, Timmy."

"Say it," Timmy breathes, his heart beating wildly once again as she closes the gap between them, her hands cupping his cheeks gently as she gazes into his beautiful eyes.

"I love you, Timmy."

"Again, please. Say it twice," he is now breaking out into a smile, his insides dancing with elation as she finally says the words he has been waiting for.

"I love you, more than anything in the world. And I'm never letting you go," Emilia tells him, before pressing her lips against his.

.....

Please let me know how you found the new characters! Thanks!