Cuckolding Lust

Story Info
Oshi cheats on her partner with their dragon friend...
4.1k words
4.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

It started with a smile, a sidelong look that lingered a shade of a moment too long. Oshi smoothed her long, rabbit ears back as she sat next to her partner, Ryan, their long friend sitting across the table. Even then, she'd known that her attention should have been on her boyfriend but the furred dragon sitting across with her drew her eye even as she laughed and picked at her pasta, not hungry for that but something else entirely.

Ryan, a Dalmatian with soft, flopping ears and a sweet smile, should have commanded her attention but it was Vex's leg that her knee brushed against under the tail. He smiled at her, a perfectly friendly sort of smile, though there was nothing friendly about how he trapped her knee between his thighs under the table. Her breath caught.

"Is everything okay, hon?"

She had to nod, had to tell Ryan that there was nothing untoward going on, laughing unconvincingly. Yes, yes, everything fine, just fine -- wasn't the food great? She fumbled and pushed through, tucking her purple hair back behind a like-coloured ear, violet being the fox-rabbit hybrid's dominating colour, though it was her fox-like tail that was the giveaway to her vulpine heritage.

Vex just drew her in and he always would. Oshi would always remember the first time she had run her paws down his fluffy chest, admiring the shades of crimson there, the yellow markings that started at his neck and lanced all the way down to his things. Oh, she had not expected them to go that far, but she had more tenderly pressed her lips to the one, long stripe that went down to the top of his tail and the length, bragging a fluffy tip right at the very end. That tail had curled around her deliciously as he'd powered into her pussy for the very first time, her legs bent back so that his muzzle could be as close to hers as possible.

Their breath had mingled. They'd kissed. But a kiss was a much lesser offence when her boyfriend was heading to her workplace to pick her up, their best friend's shaft plunged deep into her cunny. That time, they'd blamed it on her being in heat, but it was hard to say anything about all the times that they'd come together after that, seemingly unable to keep their paw off each other whenever they had the chance to be together. Just why that was, well... That was something that would have to be uncovered another time.

The fox-rabbit laughed softly to herself, pulling up outside his place, her heart in her mouth. It was an afternoon that she had off from work but hadn't told Ryan about, the Dalmatian still at work. They'd made love the night before but, still, there was something about the dragon that made her want to come back to him again and again, the softness of his fur beyond all compare, even though the Dalmatian had a thicker tail than most, fluffy and poofy. It was cute but not as hot as Vex was, a taller more sensual stud of a dragon. Why, he only seemed to make Ryan all the cuter when they were standing next to each other too!

Vex opened the door for her but she was barely over the threshold before Oshi threw herself into his arms, kissing him hungrily, clutching his head and muzzle as if she thought he was about to disappear at a moment's notice. The door closed at her heels and she panted softly, murmuring, the dragon's lips caressing her neck, nipping and suckling softly.

"Oh, oh, ohhh..." She whimpered. "Oh, that feels so good, so good..."

"Mmm... Better than when Ryan does it to you?"

Oshi shivered

"He never does this to me!"

It was a moment unlike any other to be swept up in Vex's arms, the dragon's tail flicking back and forth lightly, though it was not as if he was particularly strong, only taller than her boyfriend. His fingers dug lightly into her and she swore that she could feel his heartbeat pounding through, the trembling of his pulse just as frantic as hers. Her foot bumped the bannisters as he carried her upstairs, for there was only one place that they could go when their lust was so high, skin trembling with heat and prickling in a strangely alluring way.

It was not to be rough and carnal as he laid her back down across the bed, gentle and strong, holding her carefully. He had to take care with her, for it was not as if by any means that her enjoyment had ceased to be important to him. No, he may have been the one taking another guy's girlfriend but that was not the part that he loved the most, knowing that his friend was out of the loop, not even knowing, however vaguely, what was going on. All he knew was the softness of her fur as he kissed down her neck to his chest, the rise of her breasts luring him in as he unbuttoned her blouse.

Her top half was revealed, her bra slipping off, the sensual slide of satin against fur sensual and teasing, tickling her softly. Oshi giggled but still obligingly raised her hips for him, pressing the heels of her large hind paws down into the bed, digging into the mattress.

"I thought..." He breathed, nuzzling her cheek, cuddling her on their sides, her back pressed to his chest. "I thought that you wanted to chat...to hang out?"

Of course, that very much had not happened but Oshi's tail brushing back against his lower stomach and thighs made it so that didn't matter at all.

"Yeah, well... You know how it is when I'm in heat. Sometimes I don't even know about things like that until everything else just goes out the window. It's really strange, but in a good way...you know?"

Vex squeezed her a little tighter.

"Mmm, I know, after the first time... That wasn't all that long ago."

"It seems like a long time ago with how many times we've done this, hm?"

She giggled and rolled over with him, sitting astride his hips, his shaft pressing up to her pussy. It may have still been soft but he was over-sensitive after that first round, groaning deep in the back of his throat, his hips rising to meet her lightly.

"Mmm, oh, I need you..."

She whimpered his name, running her fingers through his fur, but the dragon delved between her thighs as if there was nothing else in the world, his fur tickling hers wonderfully. He trembled, the scent of her overpowering, cock rising to attention too as the dragon had managed to wriggle out of his clothes also. There was no point in being clothed around a beautiful lady and the illicit nature of their taboo relationship sent a chill of a shiver down his spine in the very best of ways.

He shouldn't have done it, he knew that. But there was a difference between knowing something logically and emotionally, lusting for her while his skin prickled with illicit excitement, wanting to push that little bit further just to see what could happened between them.

There was so much need in his heart as he pushed a digit into her sex, taking his cues from her, Oshi's body arching up to meet him, though Vex doubted very much that he could even have stopped in that moment if he tried. His thumb grazed her pussy as she cried out his name, breasts trembling in a moment of need unlike any other, but there was little time for foreplay when there was so much they wanted. It was not a relationship like the one between boyfriend and girlfriend by any means where they could give one another as much attention as the other wanted whenever they wanted but something that had to be snatched up and greedily savoured even when plunging into the passion of the moment.

Maybe that was what made it so alluring for them. They'd never know, for it was not all that important to them.

"Oh... Oh, Vex, yes, harder, just a little bit..."

She was hot and ready, ears quivering, though she should not have been as turned on as she was. Was it wrong of her to even think that sex with him was better than it was with Ryan? It was a fleeting notion but one that she would have to come back to later, considering the implications of such. With orgasm threatening to take her, teetering on the brink, it really was not for her to think about it any longer, however, needing more, so much more, his thumb pressing in lightly to the flesh of her clit. Not all sensation had to come from there though, the skin around her clit tugging and pulling, indirect stimulation rising through the pulse of her cunny around his fingers.

She cried out in orgasm, lost in the moment, hips rising and thrusting, meeting him passionately. Yet Oshi could not have told just how long her orgasm lasted for, only that the dragon pushed over her a moment later, covering her body with his, her own legs parting to take him between her thighs. A thick length of shaft pushed up against her inner thighs and she murmured through her passion, eyelids fluttering, her tail flicking back and forth even as it lay half-trapped under her buttocks. Though it was the thickness of him pushing into her, stretching her pussy, that commanded her attention, a delicious tingle of delight that could not be imagined or mistaken as anything else at all.

"Oh... Yes, deeper..."

Her words were softened and muted but the passion was there, her pussy soaked and ready to take him deep, his thickness powering deep. He didn't need to be rough with her for delight to course through, her pussy sensitive after orgasm and yet more of her still longing for more. There was always that "more" to come, the lust in her heart that needed taming, clinging to him, running her fingers through his fur, gasping and panting while he plundered her soft depths. Her sex closed around him in a light ripple of muscle that she was not truly in control of, but that was all part of the moment itself as her hips tried to buck up to meet him and every last one of his deep, needy thrusts.

Vex couldn't resist her all the same, thrusts driving into her, sending a light rocking through her body with every thrust. He groaned and panted, heaving with breath, though the shuddering of his lungs was not enough to make him stop. He was hot, so very hot, skin tingling with light perspiration, tail flicking in excitement. The fluffy tip curled back and forth with a mind of its own as he moaned out her name, hardly able to believe that he was lucky enough to lie with such a beautiful fur.

He wondered what Ryan would say if he knew? Oh, there were so many ways that that fantasy could go but there was a wicked little curl in the pit of his stomach, probably born from reading too many superhero and fantasy comics in quieter days, that thought it could be interesting to be watched. Maybe that was why he'd taken so many risks with Oshi, kissing her passionately in the back of restaurants, times when they could be walked in on a moment's notice. His home may have been a lot more private but he knew too that there was a passion to be had in any spectre, licking his lips salaciously, a tiny sense of power growing and growing inside him.

But not over Oshi. Never over her. Was he meant to feel that way?

There was so much more to explore there but the dragon could not help himself as he thrust and ground, thrusts increasing in pace as the slap of flesh on flesh filled the bedroom. She whimpered and cried out his name, his paw worming its way down between their bodies, rubbing over her clit, bringing her to yet another high that was there for the two of them to share.

Oshi cried out again, arching into orgasm, yet Vex could not control his own as her pussy contracted sporadically around his length. As much as he plunged into her, his balls churned, aching for that sweet release, something that he would not hold back from himself. Creamy seed flowed forth in spurt after spurt, not caring that they weren't using a condom for they'd already agreed that she was using the pill to ensure there were no surprises. As the fox-rabbit trembled in orgasm under him, he gasped and grunted, barely even able to spend his lust vocally. Oh, it was exquisite, so very much so... But he didn't think that she let Ryan cum inside her without a condom...

He shivered, slumping down over her, the fox-rabbit wriggling as his cock slid out of her. With her, there was something special, Oshi twisting so that her back pressed to his chest again, making him spoon her. Maybe there was something to the saying "fucking like bunnies" considering how often she was up to do the deed, though that too was something that excited him further, breath hitching in his throat with his pulse still racing.

"Mmph, don't you ever take a break?"

Her only reply for him was a giggle and a flutter of her eyelashes. Although Oshi rolled her hips back to let her pussy lightly tease his cock just a little bit more, she lifted her tail, showing off her assets, the curve of her butt in a perfect position to be adored. Alas, males did need a little more time to recover than females and he warded her off with a playful bat, though the hunger in Vex's eyes told a different tale to the needs of his body.

Oshi shivered. Soon. She'd have him again soon.

Dressing lightly, Oshi only bothered putting a T-shirt and a pair of panties on, ones that she had left at Vex's place before. She had quite a collection of clothes there, in fact, and could choose anything she wanted as he'd even been good enough to do her laundry for her. In a similar fashion, Vex donned merely a loose pair of trousers that could have been used as workout trousers, leaving Oshi wondering if he was actually wearing something underneath or not.

She looked forward to finding out later.

While he sorted coffee, she fixed a set of meat and cheese plate platters for the two of them, a little salad laid down too, just for good measure. It may only have been mid-afternoon but there was still time to fill as they sat on the stools at the breakfast bar in the kitchen, closer than they should have been but, well...what was the harm after all that had already come to pass?

Oshi leaned on the dragon's shoulder, murmuring softly under her breath.

"Mmm... Your fur is so soft..."

He shivered. Why did she make him feel like that? He was not a big, bad dragon who lusted for and stole the girlfriends of other guys and yet there was something between them that had his fingertips trailing down her bare thigh, not even her long T-shirt enough to cover more than the bare modicum of furred flesh there. Her breath caught, just a little bit, the conversation slipping on with an undercurrent of crackling sexual tension like the fizz of electricity.

"So, are we going out to the convention at the weekend?"

Vex wrinkled his nose.

"Hm... That fandom really isn't my thing but if you'll be there..."

The implication lay heavy in his words, Oshi fluttering her eyelashes at him, her long ears flowing smoothly back down against her head.

"Mmm... Of course, I'll be there. But I'm not so sure I'm going to keep my mind on cosplay and...stuff when you're there to distract me."

His paw closed on her thigh and she stiffened, excitement lining the tension in her body in the best of ways.

"There's nowhere quiet there," he murmured, though there was a hitch in Vex's breath. "Did you get a hotel room to change in again?"

Of course, she had, but this time it was not to be only used for what she wanted, what she usually did, the dragon turning her even as she nodded for their lips to meet. And, just like that, any thoughts of Ryan and the outside world were swept from her mind all over again. They could have talked and they could have sat there at the breakfast bar like any other pair of friends, but they were so much more than that already.

Oshi moaned into his mouth as she kissed him deeply, tongues inquisitively flicking up against one another, teasing and flirting, paws roaming. Although they knew more of one another's bodies than they had when they'd started "hooking up", to put it so crudely, there was still more to be revealed, the rabbit-fox's fingers sliding up his chest, feeling out the distinct shape of his light muscling. His fur may have been thicker in the colder months of the year, but the definition was still there, softening and easing the edges of their interaction, though he was not quite the sort of creature that she wanted to snuggle into right at that moment in time.

Other things, however...

They kissed deeply, heads spinning, tongues tangling, his paws sweeping up under her shirt to lift it up and over her head. They loathed breaking the kiss for even a moment, coming back together as soon as her shirt had been tossed aside. Her panties would soon meet the same fate as they squirmed off the bar stools together, grunting softly, though she had to stretch up onto her toes to kiss him easily. It was good to find a partner that was taller than her, someone who could make her feel like they could protect her, for he was a different kind of guy entirely from Ryan. And that was okay.

"Mmm, oh god I need you so bad right now!"

Vex's tail flicked back and forth, letting her bring her hips up against his crotch, the thickness of his shaft rising to attention. Boldly, Oshi pushed her paws down into his loose trousers, letting the waist band pull around her wrists, though she was not worried about the fabric catching in any way. Not when she had the hardness of his length in her grasp, squeezing it lightly, lusting for him, craving him more and more with the beating of her heart ramping up more and more.

It was thick and wanton and he clearly needed no time more to recover as his shaft was freed, clothing slipping down around his hind paws. Vex kicked them aside but neither of them even paused to draw the blinds in the kitchen, which looked out onto the small garden in front of the house and street beyond. They could have been seen at any time but just who could have been looking for them out there knowing who they were? Ryan was at work and the tiny bit of risk was well enough worth it for the two of them as Vex scooped her up in his arms, sitting her up on the counter.

"Ohhhh!"

Oshi's toes curled, the dragon's muzzle between her thighs in the blink of an eye, tongue lapping and swirling, teasing between her folds only to plunge deeply up into the hot wetness of her snatch. Still wet after their first time, she could not help but tighten a little around the heat of his tongue, lust rising, pounding through in such a way that she could not have helped one bit, lust rising.

Oh, such tingles of orgasm... She rolled her head from one shoulder to the other, straining, panting, her tongue showing as she breathed too harshly through her mouth. She groaned deep in the back of her throat, rolling her hips forward to the very edge of the counter to meet his lips and tongue, the slippery appendage slurping into her, flicking around her clit and swirling. It was intoxicating, devious, so very much so, her legs spread and thighs pressed into the flat of the countertop, shoulders pushing back as she tried to get more of his tongue inside her. It was not something that she could boast, not one as long and as flexible as his, and Vex hungrily went to work, sweeping it up inside her, seeking out her G-spot. With his fingers on her clit too, there was no way that the fox-rabbit could hold back, toes curling and flexing alternately as she moaned, head slipping back, need rising more and more.

Her cries of passion bounced off the echoey kitchen walls, though there was no time to waste, his shaft rigid and drooling, pearly beads of pre-cum dripping from the tip, the dragon at the height of arousal. He slurped her juices off his muzzle, the soft fur there reclaiming and retaining the sweet, luscious scent of her, drawing her gently off the counter and into his arms. There, he bent her over the counter, her fingers gripping the other side, hips rising and pushing back into his grinding thrusts.

12