Cuckolding Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... Yes, yes, do it, come on, you know how badly I need this..."

She whined for it, blind with lust, orgasm slurring her words, though the plunge of his hot length back into her pussy was something that she craved more so than ever before. Taking him deeply, she moaned out her desire, mumbled words coursing through. He fit her perfectly, even more so than Ryan's cock. She needed it all, every last inch of him, panting and rolling forward, her breasts pressing into the edge of the counter, coolness pressing up against her nipples.

He grunted behind her, a paw curled around her shoulder as if she needed to kept in place. But Oshi wasn't going anywhere at all as he slammed into her, taking her more roughly the second time around, her pussy wet and slick for him, all as ready as she could possibly have been. There was not an ounce of resistance left there as she grunted and heaved for breath, snatching up what she could, her sex erratically twitching around him, though she was no more in control of her body as she was her mind. That was to say...very little at all.

All she could do was cry out for him as the dragon's lust grew and grew, hips slapping into her backside, flesh rippling very lightly, though she was perfectly proportioned. There was no delight to be lost in a moment like that as he took every ounce of pleasure that he could from her, his long tongue hanging out of his muzzle as he thrust and thrust, no thoughts of anyone else in his mind?

Boyfriend? What boyfriend?

Ah, but that would still prove to be an added complication in times to come as he thrust to his ultimate completion all over again, head spinning through orgasm, moaning out loud, though each moan was interrupted by a gasp. Spurts of cum flowed into her, his second orgasm feeling stronger to him than the first had been, marking her once again with his cream, though it was a mutual understanding in that it was more than welcome to be pumped into her, hips juddering up to her backside as Oshi's tail wagged weakly for him.

"Mmmph, so good, Vex... So good..."

Yet she had cause to lay the side of her muzzle down on the cool of the counter, heaving for lost breath, their mixed sexual fluids trickling down her inner thighs. It was where it was meant to be, her pulse still elevated, lips parted in a breathy longing smile. She still wasn't done with the dragon yet, not even as the hour ticked on.

Her phone rang, Ryan's number popping up on the screen where it lay on the bedroom floor.

Oshi didn't hear it.

She was busy with someone else.


Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sons Best Friend Cucks & Bullies Me My son's best friend moves in, bullies me and fucks my wife.in Loving Wives
First Swap Newly married couple tries swapping for first time.in Loving Wives
Horny Houseguest Unemployed houseguest impregnates friends fiancee.in Loving Wives
Breeding Bull Damon discovers he has a talent for breeding willing women.in Fetish
More Stories