Cuckolding Mom Pt. 02 - The Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom's eyes locked on mine as she continued to lick my pubic hair. She went lower and down below my balls. Her nose rested on my ball sac her tongue swirled around the base. Her eyes fixed on mine.

My mother licked and sucked my ball sac clean and moved to the base of my semi-erect cock. As my cock laid on my pelvis, my mom took her tongue and ran it slowly up the underside, tasting her sisters pussy juice and my spunk that coated it. She licked it to the head. Then licked down one side and up the other back to my cock's head.

She placed her hand my semi-limp cock and letting it rest in her palm. My mom kept her eyes on mine, lifted my dick up straight, titled her head forward. She placed her lips on the tip and sucked the head into her mouth.

I glanced up at Aunt Jenny, she was grinning as she held my mom's hair back and watched her suck the helmet of my cock past her lips, into her mouth.

My mom slowly lowered her face onto my cock. I could feel her tongue washing it, licking it, cleaning it.

As she stretched her mouth around it and it hit the back of her throat, she gagged and lifted her head off my dick, her saliva coating it.

Aunt Jenny let go of my mom's hairs and it fell around her face. Mom looked up at me, tears swelling on her eyes, drool escaping from the sides of her mouth.

"Now me, little sister, me."

Jenny laid on her back next to me, spread her thighs wide, put her feet in the air, "Now clean me. Suck your son's cum out of me Beth. Just like you do daddies."

I looked at my mom's face, but this time she turned away from me this time, humiliated and shamed. She moved over between her sister wide open legs, placed her hands on Aunt Jenny's inner thighs, lowered her head, clamped down on her sister pussy and started to suck at the opening. I could hear my mom slurping and licking the cum out of her sister's cunt.

Aunt Jenny reached down, held my mom's head tightly in place, entwining her fingers in her hair.

My aunt had a sadistic look on her face as she held mom's head in place. She was enjoying showing me, her dominance over my mother.

After a few minutes, Aunt Jenny pulled my mom's cum coated cheeks, chin and lips from her cunt. My mom's tears, running down her face mixing with the dripping from her sister's pussy.

Aunt Jenny moved off the bed and stood looking down at us, smiling.

She said plaintively, sarcastically to my mom, "Oh, you poor baby, you haven't cum yet. Get on your back, spread your thighs wide and hold them up with your hands behind your knees."

Aunt Jenny kept standing and positioned herself between my mom's dangling feet. She placed her forefinger and middle finger against my mother's hairless pussy slit and pushed her pussy lips apart running up and sown the length of the slit.

Mom looked so much smaller with Aunt Jenny standing between her thighs. Aunt Jenny's full figure in contrast with mom's slim build. Mom looked thin, like a little girl. Her feet dangling in the air.

"God, Elizabeth, you're soaking wet."

With that Aunt Jenny plunged her two fingers into my mother pussy and started to fuck her with them. I could hear them squishing inside her.

My mother moaned a loud, "AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!". As Aunt Jenny assaulted her cunt, thrusting hard and twisting her fingers deep inside mom.

"Your son is watching Beth; you boy is watching you get fingered fuck by your big sister.

Mom let out another wail. Her hands grasping a fist full of sheet. Her hair haloed around her face.

Aunt Jenny stopped and imbedded her two fingers into my mom and then started to massage my mother's clit.

My mom started panting, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

"Look at Michael, look at him while I finger your cunt, you little slut. Look at him.

Mom arched her head back straining to look at me. Her eyes full of tears, her mouth grimacing.

My mom wailed, "OH DEAR GOD!"

"You like letting your boy watch, don't you little sister? Don't you? I know, you love when daddy watched us. So, I bet you really love that Michael is watching. And now Michael knows about you and grandpa. Does that excite you bitch!"

My mom arched her back, the veins in her neck bulged. My mom's toes curled, her slick bald pussy bared down on Aunt Jenny's fingers as she cried out, "NNNNNNOOOOO!" Her scream bouncing off the walls as if her denial could mask the truth that the thought that her son was watching her get finger fucked by her sister and that I knew she was sucking and fucking grandpa it was making her cum hard!

Mom's pussy clamped on to Aunt Jenny's fingers as her thighs trembled and the rest of her body shook in orgasm. After a few moments she relaxed and Aunt Jenny lifted her fingers from my mom cunt.

Aunt Jenny brought the gleaming wet fingers to her own face, smelled them and them sucked them into her mouth, licking them clean.

Mom released her knees from her hands and let her feet fall to the bed.

Aunt Jenny smiled at me and climbed on to the bed lying next to me pressing her warm full body against mine. One of her soft tits resting on my arm.

Mom moved up and cuddled me on the other side, resting one of her hands on my chest, her head nestled in my arm pit.

Aunt Jenny grasped the sheet and pulled it over our nude bodies. The over whelming smell of sex filled the room mixing with Aunt Jenny's strawberry perfume and musky odors from all our bodies making for an intoxicating mixture of scents.

I looked up at the ceiling, my cock still semi-hard. I was exhausted and the last words I heard before I drifted into sleep were Aunt Jenny whispering to me, "This only the start sweetie, only the start."

12