Cuckolding Mom Pt. 03 - Mom’s Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother was looking up at me. A look of calm contentment on her face.

I heard the chair across the room creak as Aunt Jenny rose out of it, walked across the room towards me. Her robe open, showing off her tanned toned body in contrast to the white cotton robe. She looked down at me and then turned. She knelt between my mother opened thighs, at her feet. She placed her hands on the inside of my mother's thighs, spreading them farther apart.

Aunt Jenny lowered her head, causing her ass to rise in front of me. I noticed how wide it looked as it pointed up at me.

The room was suddenly filled with the sounds of Aunt Jenny lapping, slurping and sucking my cum and her sisters juices out of her saturated cunt.

Mom raised up on her elbows to watch her sister draw our cum out of her. But, before mom could start to get turned on by her sister's mouth, Aunt Jenny pulled away. She sat back on the couch next to me and smiled. Her lips covered with my mom's and my essence.

"I love the taste of a young boys cum mixed with his mother." She leaned into me, I could smell my mother's and mine sex on her face. When we kissed, I could taste the smell. I licked her lips, then sucked them clean. Our tongues danced together for an instant and then she pulled away, stood up, synched her rope tight.

"Okay, let's get on our suits, gather towels and whatever and head to the beach."

I interrupted, "No."

"What?" Aunt Jenny looked at me, a little irritated.

"I want to take mom shopping first."

"Shopping?"

"Yeah, mom needs a new bikini."

To Be Continued...

12