Cuckolding Mom Pt. 05

Story Info
Aunt Jenny's tells all.
6.8k words
4.65
15.7k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers

Mom leaned back in the Adirondack chair. Her forearms resting on the arms of the chair. Her thighs slightly spread. She had her eyes closed as she reminisced about cuddling with her dad after her used her like a common whore.

God, she looked so fucking god in that skimpy bikini. My cock was rock hard making a tent in my swim trunks as I took her all in and imaged grandpa pounding first her face and then her pussy.

Aunt Jenny jolted me back to the present. "I see you enjoyed that", she said eyeing my pointy trunk pole.

I looked over at her. She was sitting on the edge of her Adirondack chair. Her bathing suit coverup closed in front of her. Her beautiful, toned shiny legs closed. Her eyes clued to my covered hard cock.

I smiled, "Let's go inside."

I stood, walked to the door and Aunt Jenny and them mom following.

When we got to the living room, I turned to mom and politely told her to take off her bikini bottoms and sit on the edge of the couch. As she obeyed, I pulled off my trunks. My cock a rigid pole sticking straight out.

Mom sat down and spread her thighs wide, revealing her gleaming moistened coated pussy. The telling of her first time with her daddy sure had an effect on her.

My mother stared at my cock, lifted her feet off the floor and placed them on the couch, opening her pussy wider, exposing herself completely.

Mom sighed, "Go ahead Michael. Fuck me."

I smiled, walked between her splayed legs. My cock, her son's cock, inches from her face.

I then knelt before her. Rubbed my hands softly up and down her warm inner thighs. Inhaled her cunts fresh fragrance, looked up at her, "No mom, let me show you how much I love and want to please you like you do me."

I lowered my head, took in another breath to smell her sweetness and then tasted her. I ran my tongue up and down her puffy cunt lips, parting them, sucking on them, lapping up her pussy juices seeping out of her.

She placed her hands on the back of my head, "Oh sweet Jesus, Michael, ever loving sweet Jesus." As she pulled my head between her wide-open thighs forcing my face into her cunt.

I lapped up her juices. Loving the taste. I kissed, sucked and nibbled at my mother's pussy, worshipping it. I reached up with my hand and started to flick it gently, rapidly, back and forth over her clit.

She let out a long sigh and pushed held my head tighter in her grasp. "Oh God, Michael, oh God, dear son."

Her thighs started to quiver. Her smooth, bald, started to throb. Then her whole body became tense and then relax as her orgasm worked from her cunt to the rest of her. Her hands holding my head in place. As my mother came all over my face.

As her orgasm eased, my mother's grip loosened. She was now stroking my hair as I continued to lap up some of her juice around her puffy pussy lips. I looked up at her. Got off my knees and kissed her lovingly, letting her us both enjoy the taste of her essences.

I turned to see Aunt Jenny standing there, watching. Her arms were crossed holding her cover up closed around her. Her face was flush. She licked her lips. She was definitely turned on.

I smiled at her, "Now your turn Aunt Jenny."

She smiled back and opened her coverup, peeling it off her shoulder's and letting it fall to the floor. She started to take off her bikini bottoms.

I barked at her, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She looked up at me puzzled, "But you said, it was..."

I cut her off, "Shut up."

She looked shocked and then had an angry expression on her face. I took a few steps and was standing in front of her. She stood there, nearly naked, vulnerable, her hands at her side.

She snarled, "Now you listen Michael, I'm the one..."

I reached out and grabbed a fist full of her dark, thick, auburn hair in my fist. and pulled her head back hard, causing her to gasp. I snarled, "I'm in charge here. I'm the man of the house when your daddy's not around. You understand me, bitch?"

At that moment I think my darling, dominate Aunt Jenny realized who was the bull and who was the cow. Her facial expression changed to one of meekness. Her body slumped. She knew I was physically stronger than she was. She had a hurt expression in her eyes as she looked at my face. She glanced over at my mother. I looked too. My mom had a slight smile on her face as she watched the little scene unfold in front of her.

Aunt Jenny expression hardened as she saw my mother smiling, "Don't you get any ideas little sis, you're still my..."

I pulled on Aunt Jenny's hair forcing her to look at me. "About my mom. You'll treat her with a little more respect when I'm around. No more of your dykish dominance, your sadistic taunting. And if my mom tells me you've gone to far when I'm not around, I'll, well just don't. Got it girl?"

I pulled again on her hair, she winced from the pain and replied, "Yes Michael, I understand."

I looked at my mom and then back at Aunt Jenny, "Well?"

Aunt Jenny looked at my mother and said, softly, "Sorry Beth. I'm sorry."

I smiled, "Now that's better. Auntie, get on your knees. It's time for a little payback for my mother."

Aunt Jenny dropped to her knees. She licked her lips. I thought to myself that she was probably thinking, getting a face fuck from her dominating nephew would be fun.

I looked down at her. "Open your mouth."

She obeyed.

I smiled down at her, kneeling before me. "Open your mouth, Elizabeth."

Aunt Jenny looked up at me, puzzled and then understood. If grandpa was going to pretend to fuck my mother's face thinking of her, well I was going to abuse her face, thinking of my mom.

I glared down at her. "I'm going to have a little fantasy, using your face." I looked over at my mom. Her mouth was open and she was smiling. "See mom, revenge can be fun. Enjoy!"

I put one hand tightly on my hard shaft expanding the thickening head even more. I placed my other hand on the back of Aunt Jenny's head and pushed her face forward. She opened her mouth wide and sucked my cockhead into her mouth, engulfing the whole tip.

'That's my girl. Suck your son's cock Elizabeth. Suck it baby. Now I'm going to fuck your face. Let me really fuck your face!'

I was hoping Aunt Jenny felt just like my mother hand those years ago, humiliated, betrayed, used, abused. She was now nothing more than a mouth to me.

I sneered down at her, "Poor Aunt Jenny, would you rather me be fucking your sister's face and calling out your name or me fucking your face and calling out your sisters? Huh, you little face-fuck?"

I grabbed to fists full of the luscious red hair in my hands and started to pump my cock into Aunt Jenny's face, making her gag and gurgle each time I drove deep into her mouth hitting the back of her throat.

She couldn't answer with her mouth full of my dick. Tears started to flow down her face from both my cock and my hurtful abuse use of her. How could her precious, inexperienced nephew, do this to her? Fuck her face, pretending it was his mother.

I now had both my hands holding her head firmly in their grasp. My fingers tangled in Aunt Jenny's hair. I shoved my dick into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She was making gurgling, grunting, gasping sounds as I skull fucked her.

I looked over at mom. She was sitting on the couch, her arms draped on the back with a satisfying smile on her face.

I pushed my cock to the back of Aunt Jenny's throat and held it there. Her arms were bent up in the air, her fingers spread wide. The first pulse of cum shot out of my dick, directly into her throat. She gagged and coughed most of it out of her mouth spraying it all over my pubic hair, balls and upper thighs. I pulled back on my cock His cock inches from her face. The next spasm of cum spread a white streak across her nose, into and over her eye, forehead and landing in her red hair. The next burst, spread almost as far, but covered her cheek and up into her hair.

She was still, gagging and coughing. I groaned, "God, mom, you're one Goddamn good cocksucking slut! Jesus!'

As my waves of cum eased, I moved my deflating cock over Aunt Jenny's face, smearing it with my spunk.

"You like my cum don't you mom? You like having your son fuck you face; use you like his personal cum whore. Don't you mom?'

She was sobbing.

I untangled my fingers from her hair, releasing her head. She slumped back. Her ass resting on her calves. Her face dripping with her nephew's cum. As I pulled up my trunks, I smiled down at her.

Mom got off the couch. Knelt in front of her big sister. Put her hands under her chin. Mom raised her sister's head up, leaned forward and started to tenderly lick my cum, her sister's tears and saliva off her face.

When my mom was done cleaning her sister, they, still kneeling, embraced each other and kissed.

I interrupted this touching scene, "Okay, you two get yourselves ready were going to the beach.

They both looked at me, stood and headed down the hall to their respective rooms and bathrooms.

I smiled to myself, "Now, that was fun."

I sat on the couch, gloating. "I'm the master of my mom and Aunt Jenny. Not bad."

Mom came back in the living room first. She was wearing an opened cover-up over her black micro-G-string bikini, large white rimmed sunglasses and an oversized brown beach hat. She looked incredibly delicious.

Then Aunt Jenny walked in, she looked stunning. Fresh make-up, same large hat as my mom. Her long tanned legs showing all the way up to the top of her thighs, ending just at the length of the short cover up that was closed around her, but didn't conceal her figure or her large tits.

I smiled, "Take off the cover-ups lady's, you want be needing those."

They both looked at me, startled. My mom, her voice pleading. "Michael, we can't walk down on the beach like this."

I smiled and with a firm voice retorted, "Oh yes you can and you will. Now take them off".

They both stripped off the wraps and tossed them on the couch.

God, did they look hot. Ready to eat.

"Now each grab a beach chair and your towels and beach bag, let's go."

We walked out the door, down the narrow path to the beach. When we started to walk acroos the beach, there I was, with two bikini clad beautiful mature women on either side of me. One tall, full figured beauty, the other shorter, slim, pretty tasty little bitch.

The beach was fairly crowded and I could see heads turning as I walked my two goddess's a little further then past the center of the beach, came to a halt, we put our beach chairs down.

My two "girls" started to sit down. I, again smiling, told them to stay standing. Letting everyone around us get a good view of them. I reached into the beach bag, grabbed a can of suntan spray. I looked at Aunt Jenny. She had a solemn look on her face.

"Put your arms out straight.". I ordered. She obeyed, as I walked around her exposed body for all to see as I spayed the lotion all over, from neck to toe. Her body now glistening in the sun. My cock twitching at the sight of her.

"You can sit now, auntie.". She gave me a terse glance and sat down on the short beach chair.

I turned to my mom, "Your turn dear, arms out."

Mom put her arms out. I sprayed the lotion all over her. My cock starting to stiffen. My mother's nearly nude body exposed. I knew most eyes were on her as she posed with her arms stretched out. I stood back a step, admiring her, wanting to embrace her. Resisting, I told her to sit down. She glanced at me and lowered herself into the beach chair.

I sprayed myself and sat down between them.

"Keep your knees apart, ladies. I want anyone that glances up as they walk by to get a good look see." Both of them spread their thighs apart slightly, exposing their barely covered succulent pussies. I smiled at my newfound power. "Okay Auntie, your turn, tell me about the first time you sucked and got fucked by grandpa."

Aunt Jenny sighed, "Well, I finished up my junior year and just got home for the summer. Everything seemed normal for the first couple of days, then I noticed dad running his hand over your mother's butt almost every time she was standing or walking near him. One morning I walked into the kitchen and they were embracing. They saw me and moved slowly apart, both with an embarrassing looks on their faces. I just shook my head and fixed coffee not giving it a second thought. When I caught them again the next evening, in the same embrace, I could of sworn they had just kissed.

Later that night, when daddy said he was going to bed and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then kissed your mother on the mouth, I knew something was up. Not sure what. I mean, they couldn't be? Could they?

I knew how to find out.

'Lizzie, let's get high and I'll tell about the guys and girls I've been sleeping with'.

Your mother's eyes opened wide, 'GIRLS?!'

'Yep'.

I pulled a joint out if my purse and your mother giggled. I lit it up, took along deep drag and handed it to her. She did the same. We both held the smoke in and slowly exhaled.

You mom anxiously asked, 'Girls? What girls? How many? You slut.'

I laughed, took another drag and handed the joint back to her. I was beginning to feel the affect already.

I told your mom about my first girl. It was with my dorm mate Jessie. Her boyfriend just broke up with her. We were drinking, she was sobbing, we were cuddling. Next thing I knew, we were kissing and running our hands over each other. And then, we were both naked, my head between her thighs, eating my first pussy and making the little bitch cum. She returned the favor and OH MY GOD. Does that girl know how to eat pussy! it was so different than any guy I'd ever been with. No whisker stubble rubbing against your things or around your pussy. Just soft, warm cheeks.

Anyway, we both came a lot. Scissoring was really fun. So, the sobbing session, turned into a laughing, sex filled night. We continued through the year. Neither giving up on boys, but it was a nice diversion and we found plenty of other girls who were curious or just plain into girls.

I took a long drag and just spat out, 'So, what's going on with you and dad.'.

Your mother got this little, girlish look on her face. She bit her lower lip and literally giggled out, 'I'm fucking daddy.'

She put her hands over her mouth, trying not to laugh. I blurted out, 'WHAT?' And my sweet little innocent sister, chuckled, 'Yep, dad and I are fucking, I suck his cock, he eats my pussy and Jenny you won't believe the size of his dick! It is so thick; I can barely get my mouth around it. And each time we fuck, he stretches my cunt to its limits and I cum over and over again. Daddy really knows how to fuck!'

I was stunned. Speechless, but my pussy was soaked.

Your mother, being high, all her inhibitions drop. Yet, her next words shocked me, 'Wanna watch?'

My jaw dropped, 'What'?

'Do you want to watch me and daddy? He told me to come to his room about a half hour after we went to bed. He wants to fuck me while you're in the house. He said it would turn him on even more, knowing you were right down the hall. He always leaves a light on. He likes to look at me while we fuck. So, you wanna watch? I'll leave the door ajar.'

Flabbergasted, I nodded 'yes'.

'Okay!', your mom said like a giddy schoolgirl, 'Let's go to my room so I can get ready'.

In your mother's room I watched her strip naked. Her slender high school body, small point tits, long thin legs and her soft bountiful auburn hair. Her completely bald pussy. She was stunning. And at the moment it was the first time I saw her in a sexual way. The little bitch.

She put on only a short, black shear nightie that barely covered her pussy. Her tight little body in full view. She spritzed some perfume over her and giggled like a little girl, as she took another hit from the joint, that daddy loved her strawberry scent. Then grabbed a hair tie from the vanity, pulled her hair back and tightly put it on a ponytail.

'Daddy likes to watch his cock go into my face when I suck it. Come on, let's go. Be quiet, we don't want daddy to know, you know'.

My mind was reeling. 'My innocent, naive little sister, daddy's face fucking her? What the hell is happening here?' I followed her down the hall to our father's bedroom.

Your mother stepped into daddy's bedroom and closed the door leaving it ajar. I watched as your mother sashay her then sweet, tight young ass across the room, swaying it back and forth at me. As she had said, daddy had left a end table light on. Its soft glow filled the room.

And there was your grandfather, his head and shoulders propped up on pillows, lying totally naked on top of the sheets. His hairy chest and legs caught the soft glow of the lamp light. A tuff of hair around his pubic region. I was on my knees peeking through the doors trying to catch a glimpse of this oversized cock my darling little sister was railing about.

Your mother stood at the end of the bed and let her sheer robe fall to the floor. raised her hands over her head and turned slowly. Daddy eyes were transfixed on her slim, young taut body. It seemed to glow in the incandescent lighting.

She walked to the opposite side of the bed and climbed on, facing me. Her head hovering above his pelvis. She gave me a quick glance, I guessed to see if I was watching. Then she looked up at dad and in a little girlie voice pitifully said, 'You're not hard daddy, I thought you'd be ready for me'.

'I wanted to feel my cock get hard in your mouth. You know how much I like that, my little bitch.'

Your mother reached down and lifted your grandfather's cock out from between his thighs. I stymied a gasp out loud. Oh my God! The sight of his still limp dick shocked me. It was so thick, your mother's fingers couldn't fit around it. It looked heavy, its tip slumping over in her fist.

Your mother bent her head down further, licked up the side, holding the piece of meat up straight and placed her lips just above the tip, looked directly at me as I crouched down at the door. Swiped her tongue across the now blood encouraged circumcised helmet and focusing her eyes downward, sucked entire tip passed her red lips into her mouth.

I imagined her jaw straining, her mouth filled with daddy's cock head. He was staring down at her, watching his little girl sucking hungrily on his cock. He reached down with one hand, grabbed the base of her ponytail and pushed his cock further into his daughter's eighteen year old face.

A loud gurgling sound, followed by a gagging noise filled the room as your loving grandfather rammed his cock to the back of her throat. Her hands now up in the air, her fingers spread wide.

He pulled on her ponytail lifting her head almost all the way off his rod, she took a huge gulp of air, then he pushed her head back down on to his dick, until it hit the back of her throat and she repeated the same helpless sounds as before.

I looked up at our dad. He had a sadistic grin on his face as he started to rhythmically fuck your mothers head using the base of her ponytail like a pump handle, moving up and down on his over thick dick.

I guess I had the same feelings your mother had when she had walked on your grandfather jacking off to daddy, daughter porn calling out my name. I was angry, envious and jealous that daddy was using my scrawny little sister's face and not mine. Plus, I too was totally turned on!

I could feel the wetness of my panties against the outside of my pussy. I stood up, placed my back against the wall next to the door and quickly stripped of my jeans, panties and crouched back down to watch my daddy fuck your mothers face. I peeled off my shirt, unhooked and removed my bra, letting it fall into the clump of my discarded clothing next to me. I ran my fingers over my clit, massaging it the rhythm of your mother's head bobbing up and down our grandfather's cock, while my other hand kneaded on of my hefty tits.

kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers
12