All Comments on 'Cuckolding Mom Pt. 05'

by kparc1212

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
tongueman53tongueman53about 1 year ago

I Love that story, it was so Hot ! I had a Family member myself and it was one of the Best that I ever had.

omnivorousomnivorous9 months ago

Really enjoyed the wild and very descriptive sex scenes....well done and kudos!!

Now I am about the very last person in the world to advise anyone on typos, ect...and I am no scholar (nor speller) myself----BUT...hee hee.....my eager and hungry eyes, wanting to devour as much as possible, as quickly as possible...kept bumping over a typo here or there....it was disrupting to me. I am also not a huge fan of the incest angle...but once I began to read...you reached out and grabbed me by the very shaft I was punishing, as I read.........................you certainly have a knack, thx for a good time---now what will you do with Alice...hmmm?

Alex BelligAlex Bellig14 days ago

It's been a year and I am anxiously waiting for part 6.

Will Alice join them and expose her own secrets? Will the group grow?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkparc1212@kparc1212
Short intro to any readers of my stories. If you’re looking for the grammatically correct, perfect punctuation, no spelling errors and/or the full story experience you will not find it in my stories. I don’t write this shit to be graded as in an English Lit class. For g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES