All Comments on 'Cuckolding my Husband'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 343 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job

Nice story, From another viewpoint... I too enjoy fucking slut wives......amazing that they do things that they won't do or husbands won't do to them.... I have only known one oouple as the dominant wife took her lover while her cuckold husband watch AND helped......interesting maybe that may lead to another chapter???

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yikes

You are writing about a slut, so thats fine cause I'm not married to you, glad I'm not. In real life you would have picked up a S.T.D. or two by now and hubbie would have his own fuck buddies also. Very selfish and self centered fantasy's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Yikes and more YIKES!

00-You love your husband? You fuck other men? You get off on being a total slut and a bitch on heat and a bitch to your husband? Hells teeth woman you certainly do have a weird fetish as a fantasy. I certainly pity your husband the poor smuck. You convince him, even before your marriage, that you are the one in control that you are the dominant one. Then you convince him that you need to fuck other people. What the FUCK? You say your marriage is better because of this cucking you do to your precious little pricked wimp cuck. Again What the FUCK? Just do the honourable thing and cut his little prick off and use it as a dildo. He is about as much use to you as a dildo. but then this is your fantasy however scary it may be. You say in your profile that you are happily married. I can see that. You fuck anyone you like and your little cucky cleans you up afterwards. He must really be pathetic to allow you to do this. As for you being a 'loving wife' you are no such thing. You are just a slave to a nasty fetish. Something that can not be cured. Except by death on both parties. I do hope it slow and painful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great CUCKOLD STORY!

It tells you it's a cuck story in the fucking title. So all you bitches who say you don't like these stories you're full of shit! You are a sad fucking ass w/o names. No one believs your bullshit that you don't read these stories, you're actualt the first people to write a comment. You are a bunch of fucking slack ass fagetts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job!

And to me no cuckolding is complete without come in wifey's pussy from her lover. AND I will also add- as my wife has actually done- no man has been completely cuckolded until she has him raising a child as his that she conceived in adultry. My wife has done that, and I love her and both our children(each a lovechild she conceived in adultry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job!

And to me no cuckolding is complete without come in wifey's pussy from her lover. AND I will also add- as my wife has actually done- no man has been completely cuckolded until she has him raising a child as his that she conceived in adultry. My wife has done that, and I love her and both our children(each a lovechild she conceived in adultry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great job

great job of bullshitting,all those loyal couples that stick to their vows raise their kids in an honest setting i knew they were wrong you had the answer all along cheat and lie that makes everybody happy and shows your family you realy love them. Keep writing i need a great laugh and you have provided me with three so far.

andrusandrusover 14 years ago
excellent

wonderful story well written with a great build up, can't wait to read more from you!

QuillmanQuillmanover 14 years ago
Nicely written

Ignore the inevitable gripes of the moral crusaders - (and wonder why they are here reading these stories in the first place!). This is a nicely written story that shows caring and understanding as a couple choose to step outside their conventional roles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
your a good

writer unfortunately with really fucked up fantasies. I'm not sure you know what you claim to have. I hope your fantasies don't bite back one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cover me with mantle of moral crusader but I am

only a normal adult male. From the first when she described her husband as lovely she labeled him as much a gay male as any human line that has left no progeny. Having said that, the woman in this story is so full of herself she is just an overgrown little spoiled girl. Worst than that she is a very common slut with no respect for herself, her husband, or her marriage. To have bareback sex in this day and time with strangers, and even friends you dont have complete medical histories on, you are attempting suicide. The rate of STD and HIV infection is simply to high and in a place like LV you are just asking for trouble. And we do have to mention the chance of pregnancy and other diseases that are not normally considered STDs. What you really need to do is raise a child you have no idea who the father is and what his medical history is, then when that day comes and it will, tell the child it is really a bastard and you dont know its genetic history and dont really even know who you fucked to get pregnant. Boy wont that kid this its mother is a great person then. Got to ask why this guy is married. It makes no sense. Being submissive doesnt make you a gay asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

That, was a good cuck story. They don't all have to end up with the hubbie licking the stud's cock etc. Sometimes they do make a marriage better. Thanks.

MissTressBoiMissTressBoiover 14 years ago
A sane voice I hope

Let me comment from a unique perspective, the merits of the story. I have no way of knowing whether Katie has actually done this or whether it is a work of fiction. Neither do any of you.

I do know that the story was very well written! Katie grabbed my attention early on and kept it throughout the entire story. It covwers a topic that is a tough one for a male to read. The story of a strong woman who dominates her husband is compelling. The description of her husband matches quite well with two cuckholded husbands I've met. Whether it is fantasy-turned-to-word or documentation of her life experience, the story is effective in its ability to place me in her husband's place (which is what I look for in an erotic story) and to communicate some of the arousal he recieves.

Please keep writing your stories and sharing them with us, Katie!

slavecraveslavecraveover 14 years ago
A Beautiful Marriage

Katie, please ignore the losers who are so intimidated by strong, powerful women. You are a strong, powerful woman. Your husband is equally strong. This is NOT a sex story! This is a love story, incredibly well written, about a devoted couple who have an adventurous sex life in the context of a FemDom relationship. What stands out more than anything in this story is L-O-V-E. I'd bet a month's salary that your marriage endures beyond even death. The description of you and your lover in the hotel room was as hot as any I have read on Literotica. Yet, viewed as a complete work, the story can also be used as a guide for other loving couples to enter the FemDom/cuckold way of life. Many, many more couples could use your story as a manual for happiness, a fulfilling sex life, and love. Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Story is COPIED.

The original story is -- She wanted younger man by "Jeffrey214" Hmmm.....the name sounds similar, isn't it? The male character's name is also "Jeff/Jeffrey" The topic, everything about female domination is COPIED. You are a Bad example for a writer. SHAME ON YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This Story is COPIED.

The original story is -- She wanted younger man by "Jeffrey214" Hmmm.....the name sounds similar, isn't it? The male character's name is also "Jeff/Jeffrey" The topic, everything about female domination is COPIED. You are a Bad example for a writer. SHAME ON YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nope not my style

No wonder the world is so mixed up. This is so terrible that I could not read it. Any psychiatrist or psyhologist would tell you that the husbands personality is an absolute impossability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
moral crusaders and crispy kritters

God love 'em, they're his children too. Planet Earth has a serious human baby shortage now doesn't it? The hole in the ozone isn't big enough and gas is still below $10.00/gallon in the land of the free and now is the time for all good men to turn their wives into baby factories but 'only' within the bonds of holy matrimony. God, whom I believe in, put all those nerve endings in our naughty parts and made the brain the predominant sex organ. Even STD's, plagues, and Anita Bryant have not been able to stem the tide of sexual desire. One might as well pray for a Katrina not to make landfall. Sex is, has been, and will be a force of nature...thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Katie you are truly a sad person.

After reading your crap, it quickly becomes obvious that you have no sex life. Your postings are about abuse, self loating, pain and suffering. They have absolutely NOTHING to do with erotic or loving wives. I can write a story about anal sex... I can also write a story about shoving a a splintered broom handle up my wife's ass until she bleeds to death... yep, that would be anal sex too, not sure the readers on this site would consider it the same. JUst like this crap, this lie you want to pass off as real is NOT A CUCKOLD STORY THAT BELONGS IN LOVING WIFE... WHY? because there is NO LOVING WIFE HERE YOU FUCKING MORON. There are two other categories, FETISH AND BDSM... all you sad fucking losers who have such pathetic lives that you CANNOT Aadmit to your fetishes.. GROW UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS CATEGORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Whiners........write your own story.

Good story......had the sex and was even romantic.

Keep them coming.

I hate losers that whine about peoples submissions just because it didn't have the kinky twist that they needed or expected.

Let them write their own stories.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Well now we know why these stories are

well written, it's amazing what other people write. At the very least Katie is the perfect slut, she will spread her legs for anybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

why read a story when you know you will not like the theme? Get a life lame brains! The God Channels are just a click away. Loved the story and hope for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wasted Talent 4 the very few into male humiliation

Considering this site goes worldwide into millions of homes you write for very few sick people like yourself.<P>

You will always be remembered as a talent gone subhumanly worse than bad.<P>

No sane rational person goes into sordid male self humiliation and a femail writer into whacking male cocks and balls neatly keyholes you as a very disturbed lower member of the human race without value.<P>

It does however point you out as an sicko addicted to the worst fetish - that of a person seeking self disrespect for her pimply faced worthless characters.<P>

Your despicable diminishment of your people tells us much about you and your needs as stated in your bio.<P>

Then it is unlikely that your jaded numb mind will ever deviate from the lowest path chosen so far - so you are a lost cause - and anyone who tolerates your presence cares less for themselves than you do of yourself.<P>

How Sad - for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gibberish

nonsense

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
All you pathetic humiliation addicts....

....that chastise the vast majority of mankind that is rational should look real hard at the inane dialectic that allows a character to say she loves her hubby even as she puts the pathetic fool in mortal danger by fucking around.She loves herself dickheads and that is the crux of the lame cuck fantasy.If she really loved him she'd go to counseling with him to help them both get to a place and mode of behavior that perhaps allows him his submissive needs met without risking both their healths and safety.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yes this story is copied

The original story is -- She wanted younger man by Jeffrey214

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
If Katie really has such fantasies........

I will take her on as a full Kajira as in a Gor Slave. I have one but she is willing to be shared with a sister slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Is there a sicker,twisted fantasy outhere?

If so it is hard to find. Katie? Just fess up and admit you are a man in drag. You will feel better. And stick your stroies in the FETISH section where they belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Five Stars

Mostly to counter the morons who read Cuck stories then complain that you wrote a cuck story.

esknresknrover 14 years ago
Loved It

I gave you a 4 rating which is the highest that I ever give. I really can't understand why some peopole think that their way of thinking is what everyone should be writing or reading. Just ignore all those stupid negative comments and keep up the good writing.

threeinchthreeinchover 14 years ago
Great story

This story was well written and believable, it made my tiny penis stiff. Please follow with further adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow!!

Another great story from you! omg!

(though I gotta admit, I got a real thrill early on just hearing the part about you telling your sis and friend you spanked hubby with him there...wow!)

Thanks! Will check more of your stories later!

pornopersonpornopersonover 14 years ago
Brilliant Cuckolding Tale

Don't let the naysayers get you down. Cuckolding seems particularly offensive to some blokes on this site. Insecure, fellas?

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More Please

I could write about the details (and probably will in an e-mail), with constuctive advice (from a readers perspective), but for the moment I just wanted to say that it was a really fun (and hot) story to read. Its not often that an author can mix a loving relationship, Femdom and cuckolding in a way that is both believable and maintains the needed tension to stay arousing and engrossing.

I hope you intend to write more stories with these characters as I enjoyed this very much.

-Francis_Toliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful!

Very well written and arousing story! It reads very true and it similar to my wife's first time with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Some marriage

I think it's about time jeff grew some balls and straiten that mentally retarted slut called his wife. This story is not credible. It's a funny way of showing your love for your man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well....

I wonder how proud the daughters would be to hear mom is a slut? In the old days, kids needed good role models for parents, but this is a new age where wimps and sluts/whores are the parents now, I guess. Pretty sad future, huh......

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent writing!!

I've read a lot of cuckold stories and this has to be at the top of the "best written story" list, in my humble opinion! I can't believe all these people and their negative comments...they know what the story's about with "cuckolding" in the title, but yet they read it and complain about it anyway!! Ignore them, Katie - they're idiots! I feel as though you and Jeff are now good friends and I'm looking forward to more from you, hun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Piece of

KAKA

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I loved this story

Beautifully written and a wonderful description of an alternative life style.

Thank you

2275jr2275jrover 14 years ago
getting the first big cock more to follow no dubt

brilliant story do hope you write more of this one cuckolding my husband. fantastic story do hope you are going onfucking other men

2275jr2275jrover 14 years ago
getting the first big cock more to follow no dubt

brilliant story do hope you write more of this one cuckolding my husband. fantastic story do hope you are going onfucking other men

goliadmikegoliadmikeover 14 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

I would love to hear more of your adventures. It would be great to hear if and how your sister teases your husband at family gatherings. I bet nothing too over the top but just enough to get him blushing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories, on this subject, that I've read. It was also an easy read. ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
here we go again

poor man is cheated on by his slut, whore of a wife - happens all the time - time to cut the baggage lose and let her drift off to being a whore and he finds his self respect again

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
here we go again...

...people see category, see the title, read the story and then bitch about the content.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Loved The Story

How I wish the husband was me.

nhplayguynhplayguyabout 14 years ago
The best, hands down!!

This story is, by far, the best in this category. For one thing, it truly lives up to "Loving Wives". I love the category, and I love the fact that in most of the stories, the wives are sluts and the husbands submissive wimps - but THIS story is the absolute pinnacle of the genre. ABSOLUTELY SUPERB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cuckold

My wife has "friends"...all better and bigger than me. She has had blacks, gangbangs, strapon's from girlfriends, solo motel workouts, friends visit our home and bed...and I'm turning her over to a couple tomorrow as their mature sub/slut. Friday another stud will do her "hard". Still I'd enjoy more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

One of my favorite cuckolding stories ever. I love how she incorporates the cuckolding into her marriage instead of the usual humiliation scene. And the imagery of the final scene, where the husband comes in to find his wife face down on the mattress, skirt up and panties down leaking her lovers sperm is fanstastic.

You're a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Pretty well written - not our "cup of tea" but it is in the wrong category!

Should have been fetish or self-imposed humiliation.

freeandeasyfreeandeasyalmost 14 years ago
stop bitching about the categories

jesus give it a rest ... go somewhere else and try and find all these stories for free ... then go bitch to the pay site for their categorization ... leave this one alone ... damn everyone could recategorize these stories a 1,000 different ways ... give it a rest already everyone ...

btw good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"0" to counter the assholes who gave this story a 5

Pathetic is the only words I can think of to describe this story, and that is being kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
more

well done. iwould like to hear more about your adventures

maudecardymaudecardyalmost 14 years ago
Lovely build-up

Loved this story, though I guess in my head Jeffrey would be hidden in the room watching as Greg takes you. But overall it is great.

I don't understand these moaning comments - why do people bother?

Keep on going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderfully written story from the female perspective...and totally HOT !

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yike with a wif like you who needs enemies?

All I can say that I'm glad he's your husband instead of me. One of these days your husband is going to grow a set of balls and boot your ass out the door where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very very hot, great storyteller

One of the best stories we've read on this subject. Husband and I are only at the stage of fantasies, this story line has had me reaching multiple orgasms and even ejaculations (squirting) frequently.

1jbm1jbmover 13 years ago
Love the story

Hi,

Often this story is told from the male point of view.

I enjoyed hearing from the womens point and loved it

Very erotic and I got very turned on.

I look forward to more from you.

Thanks

Joe

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

Really great story. I too wish I could never have sex again with a loving wife and instead be a total wimp working my ass off and paying bills while other people screw me over. I see now it's obviously every mans fantasy and can't believe it took this long for me to figure out. I'm looking forward to joining the ranks of the eunuchs; I'll probably cut my nuts off and donate them to a med school since I will no longer use them, literally or figuratively. Maybe later I'll move to san francisco and become a cum dump for the gay community who are still slightly more male than I, considering most of them are keeping their balls.

See...I can do silly, nonerotic bullshit too!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyover 13 years ago
Getting husband talk

It was very interesting how you got your husband to reveal his secret fantasies by stroking his penis. When my wife strokes me, I cannot hold back anything or lie to her.

Beautiful, well written story about your wonderful relationship.

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanover 13 years ago
Wish my wife was like you

Great story and very well written.

I often fantasize about being the submissive husband in a relationship like you describe. My wife has started taking more control which is wonderful, but I really wish she would take it as far as you described her.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit "story" !

A product of sick and depraved mind !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

One of the best written and most exciting stories I've ever read. And I read this one over and over. I especially love the shared adventure theme....and the great creampie at the end.

Fabulous work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yikes, Yikes and Yikes.

What a disgusting story of two braindead lowlife morons. It's about time for him to grow a set of balls and take control.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ugh.

Four pages and hubby doesn't even eat the creampie. I love it when the wife tells the story, but this wasn't much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Instead of getting her husband profession mental help

She instead takes advantage of his lack of self esteem and cheats on him. What a horrible bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An excrement of a sick and depraved mind !!

One of the worst in the genre !

michelleanne100michelleanne100about 13 years ago
BRAVO

This is a beautiful story. This couple demonstrates a good deal of love and respect for each other. Their life style is their business. It appears to strengthen their marriage. Some of those who condemn these stories may be jealous because they need to cheat on their mates to demonstrate their sexuality.

wadsworthlongfellowwadsworthlongfellowabout 13 years ago
beautifully written

Great combination of the first-person narrative of her inner thoughts interspersed by dialogue with her two men. The sex was sensuously described, perfectly lewd with no dependence on vulgarity.

My girlfriend and I enjoy this genre, and I am faving this to read to her.

I will substitute our names for the characters as I go... and this time I will make her supply the name for her lover. She must choose a name from someone she actually has had the hots for in recent times ... to give our version a sexy edge. And Audrey? ... I will know if you are lying and trying to hold out on me!!!

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Loved it

Love the way this was written loved the plot, well thought out and sensual....

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
demented mind

taking advantage of a sick husband, the slut truly glorified the female fraternity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

Having read most cuckolding tails on this site this has to be one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Yikes, what a pile of crap.

You say you love your husband, but your action dictate otherwise. In my opinion you only love yourself and certainly not your husband. Who needs enemies with a slut wife like you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Another War and Peace

Geez, this is supposed to be porn, not Tolstoy. Get to the point. Condense it a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice with more nastiness required

Nicely written, although I would like to see a more sexually dominant in in his face interaction with your husband after sex with Greg.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

Unrealistic! Old hides don't get fucked unless they buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I agree with another critic she doesnt love her husband

I am not even sure she loves herself

and she is on a very destructive path for her marriage and herself

to bad mentally she never got over being 13 and sure her pussy was the best thing in the world.

what happens to most of them like this is they get HIV and then decline while giving it to others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful account

I found this a great read and a wonderful account of how a husband and wife enjoyed the emotions of planning and realising their cuckold fantasy.

I'd like to read more of their exciting lifestyle and hope they haven't been put off by some unwelcome or probably jealous criticism.

Do write again Katie.

perusaniperusaniover 12 years ago
A perfect story

Thank you so much for such a perfect story. Wonderfully paced, heartfelt and incredibly erotic. This is how cuckolding should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yawn

Ok story but a little long winded.

MBottomsMBottomsover 12 years ago
Well written

I thought your story was well written if a touch on the long side... Take out a little and this would have been rockin...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes, what a slut.

She repeatedly kept saying how much she loved her husband, but her action dictated otherwise. I don't know who was worst, her braindead husband for going along with her BS or his adultress slut wife. All she cared about was herself. With a wife like her who needs enemies?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yeah - the fucking skanky whore loves her husband so much she lets another man fuckl her and fill her disease ridden cunt wiht sperm. One hopes she gets AIDS and dies a lonely miserable death and her husband finds a youonger sexier woman that is faithful and wont spread her legs for any swinging dick that is around

SirDuctionSirDuctionover 12 years ago
WELL CUCKED KATIE

To the reviewer below who said:

"WOMEN WHO WANT A BIG COCK R IMATURE NOT HEALTHY IN THE HEAD TO BE IN A MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP ,QUESTION TO WOMEN HOW U FEEL IF A MAN SAYS FLAT CHEST SAGGY TITS FAT ARSE OR BUCKET FANNY/"

You men with little cocks make me fucking sick.

This author wrote an amazing story, exotic and wild. If I had been Greg I would have spunked her both times and bollocks to Jeff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An intelligent transition into cuckolding

Well written. Whether fantasy or not, the pacing was clear from the beginning and I enjoyed their development into a more highly-satisfied couple.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 12 years ago
reading comprehension

Umm, all you guys calling the wife nasty names. You do remember the whole thing was partially his idea, don't you? That he wanted her to go through with it? And that the sex they had while talking about was someof the best they ever had?

It works for them, they're still in love. Why all the hate?

kharrismakharrismaabout 12 years ago
Well Done!

One of the better hotwife/cuckold stories I've read; nice to see one where the whole thing works out for the happy couple. Never been a fan of the hubby-humiliation thing. Why can't hubby ever be normally-endowed, and just get off on his wife's screwing other guys, just for the sick thrill of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Moving Right Along

A six foot tall, two hundred pound............powderpuff.

Letting the sister and BFF know was a mistake. When the word get's out - both spouses will be fair game.

Author..........your writing has merit so 3*** from me but the subject caters for the minority. If you're so inclined, can you try something in Romance / Erotic Couplings? I'm sure it would rate a lot higher.

Ignore Sir Ducky......he needs to cut back on the analingus and remember to take his meds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I totally enjoyed the story and the reason being is. Im black and alpha my wife is gorgeous and white.

Our relationship is great but we have been fantasizing about cuckolding just as in the story. They had that perfect relationship, they went through and continued with the cuckolding but they still love each other and made their marriage and all that entails that much better, I love that. That is what I and my wife would want if we went through with it and the very thought of it all turns me on to no end but it also scares the living shit out of me. Lucky guy and wife in this story, well done.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusabout 12 years ago
hot/ignore the idiots

It was great to read a cuckold story that tells the wife's point of view of how a large cock feels as it fills her up. As to the utter impossibility of a husband being this way all I can say is, for me, there is nothing hotter than watching your wife moan as a guy with a bigger cock fucks her and makes her his slut. My wife is dominant and there is nothing more I love than watching her submit to a stranger; all of a sudden my commanding wife is a kneeling cock sucking slut rushing to open her mouth, her pussy, letting another man pound her and use her for his own pleasure. It makes all of us come happily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Slow, took too long to get to the "Meat"

Start right out with the good part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One Star

Mostly to offset the idiots who complain about the anonymous. What a sad bunch of cum sucking perverts.

rick_ohrick_ohalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed the story a lot. Suggest turning off anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hey ricky baby

go fuck yourself. if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen asshole, who asked you to read the anonymous comments anyway. you read, you groan, you shout, you moan, you get all fucked up and whine to the writer. cry baby mother fucker. plain enough for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how did this piece of shit story get so many comments

oh, I forgot, it's the wimpy cuckolds convention

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 12 years ago
Threatened men respond!

And, they respond most usually with an anonymous comment. Kate really captured something here. This story, so completely described (written by a woman!), strikes fear in the hearts of these insecure men causing them to lash out with angry comments. Deny it all you want guys (and the occasional gal) but your over the top, unreasoned anger at this STORY and its writer....If another story you read, creates such angst, stop reading. No one should have to suffer this much, voluntarily, as a Literotica reader.

bigglesbigglesalmost 12 years ago
rather good

but a little long.

I liked the imagery. The husbands reaction on walking in just after the bull had left.

Especially liked the part about loving your husband more than ever. That is what being a loving hotwife is all about.

Pay no attention the "anonymous" he should get a clue, but somehow I doubt he ever will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

Great story. Really loved it. Please keep writing, you are a favorite!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous