All Comments on 'Cuckolding My Son Ch. 01'

by johnjinglez1

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do me a favor

Don’t bother writing chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Omg mum is soo devious! Really well written.

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1over 6 years agoAuthor
Unfortunately!

I've already written two more chapters, so you may or may not suffer through them. Sorry you didn't like it! I had a blast writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more

Where is the rest, please we need it this is good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It’s wonderful

Looking forward to the next few chapters. I hope you make this into a long series. Personally I would have preferred a 3-4 page chapter with more descriptions.

Ignore the negativity. There will be plenty of people who are going to like this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Looking forward to future chapters

Well written and I like the direction you're heading. Can't wait for the next chapters. Well done.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked the story but wished you'd published all three chapters at once instead of this short one page thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Some very realistic elements in this story. Many lads spy, sniff panties and jo for mom. Reactions can be vary greatly.

johnjinglez1johnjinglez1over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

For the feedback everyone, the other chapters are still pending for review. I'm pretty new to the site and wasn't familiar with the format / what would be considered "too long" to digest. I'll make sure to combine chapters next time.

live4thebjlive4thebjover 6 years ago
Seriously?

Worried it would be too long? Have you read stories on here? Not only was it too short you wrote through it much like a sprint race. At least in 1 mile races there is some build up but yours was like a sprint. Much like a boy having his first orgasm. Oh what is ooohhhnn done....splat.

I swear if you are 18 or older then that is just sad. If you are under 18 then it makes sense. Either way I do not agree with the other reviews. *

mom7764mom7764over 6 years ago
it happens

Hi,,,The story is nice even though it`s short,,,this does happen,,,and it can be very exciting to tease someone ,,,,love it myself........

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not cuckold

Mom can't cuckold her son. All a cuckold is a man whose white cheats. He isn't her husband and she is not even married anymore. She is dominating her son. He's a submissive and she's pathetic. No reason in backstory for either of them to start acting like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTH?

This story will need to be continued before I can rate it. At this point, it's a 1 or less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty hot

Masturbating in front of your son sounds so mean and hot.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
definition of a cuckold

Cuckold

A man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it brings him pleasure. Cuckolds exist on a spectrum between two extremes. One on end is the masochistic cuckold who enjoys humiliations, degradation, and other demeaning activities at the hands of his wife and her lover. The alpha cuckold lies at the opposite end of the spectrum and does not enjoy any form of humiliation and often has a direct say in who his wife sleeps with and when. <source ; Urban Dictionary>

This is NOT a cuckold story, 1 the supposed cuckold is her son not her husband. 2 even if you disregard that fact he has to be WILLING to allow it, wich he does not seem to be either. This runs more along the lines of Domination, and I have to say it is very creepy the way it has started. I am holding judgement till I read more, but right now I think the mom needs therapy and the son need rescuing from her. Oedipus be damned, if this goes the way it seems it will in my opinion its abuse not love. And if incest is from abuse it's wrong. The mom needs help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
@Fuzzy_kbear

You're correct about this not being a cuckold story. A son cannot be cuckolded by his mother. But your definition is also wrong. The term cuckold comes from the cuckoo, who lays her egg in another birds nest, tricking them into raising it. In biology, the term cuckold refers to a husband or mate that unwittingly and unknowingly raises another man's child when his wife has been unfaithful. In common usage, it refers to a husband that has a cheating wife and doesn't know it. In all cases, the husband has no knowledge of his wife's infidelity. You cannot consciously decide to be a cuckold, because, by definition, it refers to a man that has no knowledge of his wife's cheating. Therefore, 90% of all "cuckold" stories are actually not cuckold stories at all, and are mislabeled. You can't decide to be something that requires you to be in the dark about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Correct title: Slutty single mother who can't stop whoring herself out to any guy with a cock bigger than her dildo.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a good start

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think your fucked and you need help now go fuck your mother 🤡 clown

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous