Cuckolding Ru Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of taking a Chinese wife in her own words.
5.7k words
4.36
14.7k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bao, is a 30 year old Chinese woman I recently had sex with. I decided to write this story from her view point because she was so vocal after she learned she is a BWC whore. My good friend pennylin edited the story because she talked with Bao and being Chinese also helped to get things right.

Bao:

I didn't know it then, but my life changed when Mei moved in across the street from me. Mei is a widow in her 50s, and at first, I thought it was curious that she would move into the large house that used to be home to a family with four kids. She explained to me that her son-in-law had bought the house and that he and her daughter would be moving in later.

When I first met Mei, I thought of her as the cool mom I never had. At first glance, she looks like a typical Chinese woman in her 50s, but if you look closely, there's something different about her. From the very beginning, I felt very comfortable talking to her about things I would never discuss with anyone else, not even my own mom.

I think part of that was that Mei had been in the US for a long time. Even though she spoke fluent Mandarin, she had been born here and had a more open, western way of thinking about life. She didn't think much of the traditional Chinese ways of thinking and would screw her face up into a frown anytime anyone talked about old Chinese myths or customs.

I started going over for coffee every morning. I had never had coffee before, but I think I became addicted to it. Actually, I think what I became addicted to was talking to Mei, who listened so well and gave such good advice.

I'm a very reserved person. Even with my closest friends and relatives, I don't really say what's really on my mind. That's just the way I was taught, to keep those thoughts to myself, especially if they reveal too much about personal things. The problem is that when you keep things bottled up, you don't even know what you really feel about things.

For example, Mei was the first person I talked to about my sister, Ai. I told Mei that I loved my sister. Then, I added that I hated her, too. I completely surprised myself when those words came out of my mouth. I didn't even know I had such strong negative feelings about her. My hand flew up to my mouth after I said it, but as Mei looked at me sympathetically, I realized it was true, I hated my sister.

It was something beyond just sibling rivalry. Ai is a self-centered person who enjoys putting everyone else down. Mei explained to me that she probably has what is called narcissism. Even when we were kids, she liked to point out my flaws and make fun of them. The easiest thing to criticize about me was that I was very small, even for a Chinese girl. When I was 15, and Ai was 13, she was already taller than me, and what is worse, she already had bigger breasts. She tortured me at every turn with comments about how I would never find a boyfriend being so flat-chested. My mother, who was built more like Ai, would join in and have a laugh at my expense.

It didn't get any better as we got older. Ai's husband gave my husband Ru a job, and she never lets us forget it. It's not a very good job, and Ru is overworked but Ai acts as if we got a gift from God.

There is times Ai join me over at Mei's for coffee. After I confided in her, Mei would quickly step in whenever Ai would take a verbal jab at me. Mei had a way of cutting her off and making Ai seem foolish whenever she would try to pull me down or lift herself up. I loved Mei for that.

I also did something that I couldn't have imagined ever doing with anyone else. I told Mei about my sex life with my husband, Ru. I don't even know why I did it. She asked me one morning how my husband was, and I replied, "Good, but things could be better in bed." Then I ended up telling her all about my sex life.

The main problem with my marriage was that sex was too infrequent of an event. Ru and I had sex once or twice a month. But often, as I waited for him to come to bed and make love to me, Ru was on his computer, watching porn and masturbating. The first time I discovered what he was doing, it broke my heart.

Of course, I didn't confront him about it. But I did go on his computer to take a look at what he was watching. Ru watched mainly videos of Chinese women having sex with white and black men. The first thing that jumped out at me were the size of the men's cocks in these videos. They didn't look anything like my husband's penis. They were literally three times the size. I couldn't see how they could fit inside a woman's vagina.

My husband's activities confused me. I had thought that he enjoyed watching women with a more feminine shape, and was watching blonde haired women with big breasts. But the women he was watching were no different from me. They were small, flat-chested Asian women who were being driven crazy by large men with enormous cocks. The men pounded the women as they screamed, and it made me feel light-headed and dizzy to watch it.

I told Mei all about this. It was a relief to talk about it, and I was in tears by the time I finished. Mei put her arms around me, and told me things were going to be okay.

"Your husband loves you, I can tell that," She said. "He just wants to see you satisfied, and maybe he thinks he can't do it himself."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I think he wants to see you enjoy sex like those women in the videos."

"Does he want me to have sex with other men?" I asked her.

"Maybe," she said. "Or maybe just fantasize about it."

I told her that I felt very disappointed in my sex life. That I wanted it to be different. She asked me if I came during sex. I told her it usually didn't last long enough for me to come. She asked me if I played with myself. I told her I used to, but that I stopped after I got married. It didn't seem right to pleasure yourself when you had a husband. Mei said I should continue to pleasure myself.

I asked Mei if my husband's cock was too small. She said it probably wasn't. Her late husband had a small cock, she said, but he was able to satisfy her. I told her that Ru's cock, though, was tiny. I told her I had been shocked by the size of the cocks I had seen in the videos. I asked her if she had ever had sex with anyone that big.

Mei disappeared into her room and came back with a rubber cock that was big. Not quite as long as the cocks I had seen, but just as thick, if not thicker.

"This is a replica of Patrick's cock," she said. I knew that Patrick was her son-in-law. "This is the second biggest cock I've had."

"You have sex with your son-in-law?" I asked.

"He's not really my son-in-law," Mei said. "He's married to someone else, but both my daughter and I have sex with him regularly."

"What?!" I shouted in amazement. "Why would you do such a thing?"

"Patrick is a biker, and that's part of the biker lifestyle," she continued, nonchalantly, as if it were the most normal thing in the world. "He's also a Dom, and Kristen and I are both subs who like to be fucked hard and sometimes a little abused."

Mei explained what a BDSM relationship was, and why people got into them. She told me about how her daughter had met Patrick when she was younger, and then how Patrick had pursued her after her husband had died. My head was reeling from all of this. I couldn't understand any of it. Why would a respectable person like Mei be sleeping with a biker? And then another thing occurred to me, and I blurted it out:

"Wait," I said. "What do you mean by the 'second biggest cock'?"

"Oh," Mei said. "The largest by far was my husband's friend, Cal."

"You had sex with your husband's friend?" I cried.

It was all too much for me to take. I left and went back to my house. I'm pretty innocent when it comes to sex. I'd only had sex with one man, and it hadn't been much of a sex life.

I was a virgin when I married Ru. Ru was the son of a friend of a friend of my father's. I was only 24, but my sister had just gotten married, and my parents were worried that no one would ever want me. Yes, it's true that at 24 I was still only 4' 8" and about 85 pounds. But men had asked me out on dates, and although I hadn't been interested in any of them, I didn't feel like I was a hopeless case.

But my parents pressured me to accept Ru's proposal. Don't get me wrong, Ru is a very nice man. But he wasn't my idea of a good catch. For one thing, he was also short and although he had narrow shoulders, he had a bit of a paunch. Still, he won me over because he was so thoughtful and nice.

He was so considerate that he never tried to have sex with me before we were married. If he had asked me, I would have let him because I felt so sexy after so many years without having sex. By the time our wedding night arrived, I was a desperate woman. I couldn't wait to have Ru's cock inside me. I hadn't even seen his cock before then because he was such a shy and modest person.

Ru turned out the lights as we got into bed and climbed on top of me. After kissing for a while, I pushed him onto his back and moved down to his groin. I had talked to a girlfriend about my wedding night, and she had advised me to give him oral sex. I took his cock in my hand and looked at it. It was hard, and it excited me to see it.

"May I?" I asked, as I moved to put it into my mouth.

"Yes," he said, breathing hard.

The taste of my first cock made me so wet and excited. I didn't suck him for too long, because my friend had warned me not to make him come in my mouth or he wouldn't be able to put it inside me. I lay on my back, and spread my legs for him. Ru's cock slipped into me with just the slightest amount of discomfort. Friends had warned me that the first time might hurt, but it didn't at all.

I was completely turned on. I couldn't believe that I was finally having actual intercourse. I had fantasized about sex for the last ten years, and it was finally happening. The only problem was that it lasted for about thirty seconds. That was a little disappointing, but I blamed myself. I thought that perhaps I had sucked his cock for too long, and that had gotten him overexcited.

I had wanted him to take charge, and take me hard, but Ru didn't seem inclined to want to do that. His lovemaking was slow and gentle, and I think that's what he thought I wanted. I didn't know how to tell him that I wanted something different.

It took me a while before I could go back over to Mei's house and face her again. But I really felt a need to continue our conversation about sex. I wanted to tell her about what sex with my husband was like because she was the only person, I could talk to about it.

As I headed across the street to see Mei, the loud roar of a motorcycle made me stop in my tracks. The motorcycle stopped in front of Mei's house, and a big white man and an Asian woman who looked like a younger version of Mei were on it. Mei came out of the house to greet them.

It must be Patrick and Kristen, I thought. I had no idea Patrick was a white man! When Mei had mentioned a "biker lifestyle," I didn't realize that she meant men who rode motorcycles. Patrick looked rough and wild, and I was not prepared to meet him. I turned around and went back to my house before Mei saw me.

It was another week before I went over to Mei's house. In the meantime, I spent a lot of time looking out my window at Patrick and Mei's daughter Kristen. Kristen also dressed like a "biker," usually in short cutoff jeans and a leather vest. She was practically walking around naked, and she was older than me! And I felt naughty looking at Patrick, knowing what his cock looked like.

I knew I should be a good neighbor and introduce myself, but I was scared. I called Mei and apologized for not visiting, telling her that I had been sick.

One afternoon, I looked out my window to see my husband Ru talking to Patrick and Kristen. He must have stopped by on his way home from work. I thought I should go over as well.

"Oh!" Ru said, as I approached. "This is my wife, Bao."

Patrick and Kristen were both very friendly, and they told me that Mei had them all about me. I replied that I was a great admirer of Mei's and enjoyed talking to her. As I talked, I could sense Patrick's eyes on me the whole time as if he wanted to devour me. It made me feel very uncomfortable.

The next morning, I had coffee with Mei. I told her that I was a little bit in shock about her having sex with Patrick. She said that I should be more open-minded about sex, but she also said she understood where I was coming from. Sex, she said, was powerful but complicated. She said that she didn't think you should have sex with just anyone.

Surprisingly, she said she disapproved of Kristen's relationship with Patrick. Mei said Kristen had left her husband for Patrick, and that didn't make sense to her.

"Kristen should have sex with Patrick every now and then when she needs it," Mei explained. "But why leave your husband for someone who is already married and has kids and has no commitment to you?"

"Why did she do that?" I asked.

"She just feels a very strong sexual pull towards him," Mei said. "It's like love, but maybe even more powerful."

"Is it because his cock is so big?" I asked.

"No," she replied. "It's not just about size."

"Can I see his cock again?" I asked shyly.

Mei went back to her room and brought back the dildo of Patrick's cock. This time, I looked at it carefully, marveling at how thick it was. The head was big and rounded, like a juicy plum. It looked nothing like my husband's cock. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"You take it home with you," Mei said. "Play with it, maybe put it inside you."

I was a little horrified just holding it in my hands, but Mei insisted that I take it home.

As soon as I got home, I took off my pants and put Patrick's cock at my entrance. I was soaking wet, but as I tried to push it inside, it didn't seem to fit. I was too afraid to force it in. I brought it up closer to my face and I stared at it. I licked the head, then put it in my mouth. The head was so big that I had to open my jaw as wide as I could to get the head in.

Having the head in my mouth got me so excited that I touched myself and rubbed until I came. I imagined that Patrick was inside me with his big cock and the thought of it made me come very hard. I pulled the dildo out of my mouth with a plop and I was breathing hard as I tried to calm myself down. I put the dildo in a hiding place.

For the next two days, as soon as Ru left for work, I took the dildo out, and did the same thing. I sucked on the head of Patrick's cock as I rubbed myself. It was so satisfying.

The next time I saw Mei, she asked me if I had put Patrick's cock inside me. I said that I tried once and it didn't seem to fit. I told her it was too big and I was afraid it would hurt. She left and returned with a tube. She told me that it was K-Y lubricant, and that I had to put it on the dildo before I put it inside me.

At one point, Patrick came into the kitchen and said hello. He put a hand on my shoulder as he greeted me, and I froze. I don't know why, but my heart was pounding. All I could do is give him a weak smile.

After he left, Mei told me that I was "his type." I asked what that meant. She just said that he liked small Asian women.

"Also," she said. "You're pretty. Any man would find you attractive."

"My sister's the attractive one," I said. "I'm the plain one."

"That's not true," Mei said. "Ai's a cow compared to you."

I had never really thought of myself as being attractive to men, and it made me feel good to hear it.

As I got used to seeing him, I became more relaxed around Patrick. But every time I saw him, he always looked so intently at me, as if he were undressing me with his eyes. It always made me a little weak in the knees. But eventually, we started talking. He was a pretty nice man, and always made friendly conversation when we were together.

"How's your love life?" he asked me one day.

"It's good," I replied, although I wondered if Mei had told him about my unsatisfying sex life.

"Great," he said. "You love your husband?"

What a rude and impertinent question, I thought!

"Yes, I love him very much," I said, calmly.

"Good," he said. "He seems like a good guy."

After Mei's comment that I was Patrick's "type," I thought more and more about what it would be like to have sex with him. I fantasized about it three or four times a week, with the dildo in my mouth as I played with myself.

I still couldn't bring myself to try putting it inside me. I hid the K-Y in the same place as the dildo, and I thought about trying it often, but the idea of putting something that big inside me just seemed too preposterous.

Finally, I asked Mei one day how it feels to have something that big inside you.

"Have you still not tried it yet?" she asked.

"No, I'm afraid," I said.

"Well, the first time a big cock is inside you, you think you're going to die," she said. "It does hurt."

"Who was this friend of your husband's that you had sex with?" I asked.

"He was a black man who was a business associate of my husband's," she said.

That was another shock to me. I had been raised in a culture where people who were not Chinese were considered as outsiders. As shocking as it might be to have sex with a white man, sex with a black man was almost taboo.

"He was black?!" I practically shouted.

"Oh, yes," Mei said. "And his cock wasn't quite as thick as Patrick's but it was very, very long."

"Oh goodness," I said, completely flustered. "I can't imagine."

"It's painful at first, but you get used to it," she said. "After a while, I was addicted to it. I needed that big cock inside me."

"Did your husband know?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I don't think so."

That revelation was eye-opening for me. I wondered, could I have sex with a black man? I went back and looked at the porn videos that Ru liked to watch. I watched many videos of black men having sex with Asian women. I even watched black men having sex with white women. The first time I had seen the videos, they had kind of made me sick. This time, it made me very wet.

I staggered to my bedroom, took out the dildo, and sucked on it and played with myself. I imagined this time that it was a black man's penis in my mouth. That fantasy made my orgasm very intense.

One day, I came home from shopping and saw Patrick leaving my house. When I went in, I saw Ru and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said, looking away.

"No, tell me" I said, grabbing his arm. "What happened? What did Patrick do to you?"

"He done nothing," Ru said. "He just talk."

"What did he say?" I asked.

"I don't want to say," he said.

"Did he say something about me?" I asked.

"Yes," Ru confessed after a while. "He wants to fuck you."

"I don't want to fuck him," I said.

"He says I have no choice," Ru said. "He says it's going to happen if I want to or not."

"I have a choice," I said. "This is America. I don't have to do what I don't want to do."

"He says he will stretch your tight pussy with his big American cock."

"No," I said. "He will not."

"He says you will love it."

"No, I won't."

He pushed me down onto the couch, and pulled his pants down. I saw that his cock was very hard. I pulled down my panties and lifted up my skirt. He put his cock into my wet pussy.

"Does thinking about Patrick fucking me make you hard?" I asked.

"Yes," Ru admitted.

Ru fucked me harder than he had ever fucked me. It was nice. His cock seemed bigger than usual, too.

"Does Patrick make you excited?" Ru asked me after we had finished having sex.

"Yes," I said. "It scares me and makes me wet."

12