Cuckolding Ru Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the first time in a long time, Ru got hard a second time, and we made love again. It was very nice.

The next Saturday, I came home from grocery shopping to find Ru upset. One side of his face was red.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Patrick was here again," he said. "He says you are going to enjoy having his big cock up your ass."

"What did you say?"

"I tell him you are not interested in having sex with him."

"What did he do?"

"He told me to take my pants off."

"What?!"

"He said he wanted to see my little cock," Ru said. "I told him I will not take my pants off."

"Then what happened?" I asked.

"He hit my face," Ru said, pointing to his red cheek. "He said 'Do you want me to bitch slap you, or are you going to take off your pants?'"

I asked him what he did, and Ru told me he pulled down his jeans and underwear, and Patrick looked at his cock. He felt embarrassed because he knew his cock was probably much smaller than Patrick's cock. Patrick then said to him: "Admit it, you want to see a big cock split Bao wide open."

Ru said he fell to his knees and pleaded with him: "Please sir, don't take my wife. You already have so many women, not my wife, please!"

I touched Ru's groin, and I could feel he was hard. I took off my jeans and underwear and spread my legs. Ru fucked me hard again, and it was wonderful. As he came, I noticed he had tears in his eyes.

"You are my whole world," he said to me. "Please, don't leave me."

"I won't leave you," I said. "I promise."

A few days later, I ran across the street to return a book to Mei. The front door was open, and I stepped inside the foyer. Through a bannister, I could see into the living room, and Kristen was completely naked and on her knees in front of Patrick. His cock was standing straight up. I knew what his cock looked like, but seeing it in real life was a shock.

Watching such a large cock disappear into Kristen's mouth was shocking. I could hear her making strange noises as it went deeper and deeper into her mouth. Then she was gagging on his cock. I could tell it was choking her. I thought to myself that there was no way I could ever take it that deep, but as scared as I was, I felt myself go wet. I left before they saw me.

One Saturday, Ru and I were talking to Mei in her yard. We asked her about the herbs she had in her garden, and she took us inside so that we could taste some of them. As we sat in her kitchen, we heard the sound of furniture moving, and what must have been Kristen's voice screaming. She and Patrick were obviously having sex.

"Oh, my fucking god!" she was screaming. "Fuck my pussy."

The sound of her screams and moans were unreal. She sounded like she was being tortured and pleasured at the same time. I was sure I had never made noises like that during sex. Ru and I looked at each other.

The sounds went on for a long time, and Mei didn't seem the least bit disturbed by them. For me, it was a little like looking at a car wreck. It was fascinating. When Ru and I went back home, we went to bed immediately.

"Fuck my pussy," I said as Ru entered me.

"Shit, you've got a tight little pussy," he said to me in Mandarin. But he didn't say "yindao" which is the word for pussy, he said "bi" which is more like "cunt." I had never heard him talk to me like that.

"Oh, my fucking god," I said in English, imitating Kristen's voice. "You fuck me so good."

As he fucked me, he called me "jinu" and "biao zi", Mandarin words for "whore" and "bitch." I don't know why, but the way he talked got me so excited.

I whispered in his ear in Mandarin, "Fuck your little whore, I want your big cock inside me," using the most vulgar words I knew, and it made Ru come. He seemed to come over and over again.

I wanted to come, too. I rubbed myself until I came. Ru watched me--it was the first time I had masturbated in front of him. He didn't seem bothered by it; he seemed fascinated.

Afterwards, he asked me: "Do I make you come with my penis?"

"No," I admitted. "But that's okay."

"Maybe I can make you come with my mouth," he suggested.

"Okay, we can try it," I said. "I think I would like that."

We had talked about my having sex with Patrick, but a new thought occurred to me.

"Do you wish you could have sex with Kristen?" I asked him.

"I think she's very sexy," he said, after a while. "Not as sexy as you, but in a different way."

Before Mei moved in across the street, we could never have talked about sex in this way. I liked the fact that we could talk about it, and I really liked the fact that we were having sex more often.

On Friday nights, Ru and I usually watch a Chinese movie online and have popcorn. But one Friday, Ru announced that he was going out with Patrick for a drink. "Boy's night out," he said.

"But it's movie night!" I protested. I also didn't know what to think about his going out with Patrick. It didn't sound like a good thing.

After Ru left, I went over to Mei's house. I asked her what was going on with Patrick. She said it was just for fun, and not to worry about it. But when Ru hadn't come back by eleven, I got a little worried. I called him, but he didn't answer. He texted me a few minutes later, saying: "Be home soon."

It was one in the morning when he finally staggered in the door. He went immediately to the bathroom and vomited. Ru doesn't hold his liquor well. He looked at me sheepishly as he came to the bedroom.

"Well," I said. "How was boys' night out?"

Ru said they had gone to a strip club. A place with real naked women. He had gotten something called a "lap dance." He said that Patrick paid a woman to suck Ru's cock. I wasn't that shocked by it, because I figured something like that would happen. Ru was surprised that I took it pretty well.

I asked Ru what they talked about. Ru said that Patrick asked him if he would enjoy watching me get boned by a big white cock. Ru admitted it would be exciting for him.

"What?!" I yelled. "You said that?"

"I'm sorry," Ru said. "I was pretty drunk at the time."

Ru said that Patrick asked him if I had ever had anal sex. Ru admitted that we had never done that. Patrick asked him if it wouldn't be great to see "how little Bao reacted to getting a huge dick in her ass."

"What did you say?" I demanded to know.

"I said I didn't know about that," he said. "But Patrick kept asking me, wouldn't you like to see Bao scream the first time someone splits her ass wide open?"

"Well, is that something you want to see?" I asked.

"I told him I would be curious to see how you reacted," Ru said.

"Oh my god, Ru," I said. "You shouldn't have said that."

"He said he wanted to be the one to break you in," he said.

"Of course, he would," I said, shaking my head.

Patrick told him all the things he would like to do to me, like putting his cock down my throat, watching me come from sitting on his cock, bang me doggy style, and on and on. He wanted to see me beg for his cock. He wanted to get his "brothers" to gangbang me, to spit roast me, and to double penetrate me. I was surprised that Ru knew what all those words meant. I didn't, and Ru had to explain it to me. I was disgusted by it all. But at the same time, if Ru hadn't been so wasted, I would have liked to have him inside me.

The next morning, Ru asked me if I would shave my pubic hair off. He said that Patrick told him that Kristen is all shaved down there, and that it was exciting to have sex with someone who was shaved. A few months ago, I would have been shocked and hurt by such a request, but now, I just asked him to hand me the shaving cream, and carefully shaved myself until all the hair around my pussy was gone.

After I dried off after my shower, Ru made me come with his mouth. He had started doing that, and had gotten quite good at it. I liked the way he put his tongue inside me, then licked my little knob until I came. His little cock was as hard as a rock when he fucked me, too.

We spent the whole weekend having sex. Every time we had sex, I couldn't help but think about Patrick fucking me doggy style or putting his cock down my throat. I'm pretty sure Ru was imagining that I was Kristen, with her shaved pussy.

On Monday, when Ru went off to work, I took out the dildo and put the K-Y all over the head. I braced myself, and pushed it into my poor little pussy. It was uncomfortable, but I did get the head inside me. I gently moved it back and forth, and I found a spot that really got me excited, and then I came suddenly and unexpectedly. It was the first time I had come with something inside me.

Afterwards, I cleaned off the dildo and put it away, but I shouldn't have bothered, because two hours later, I took it out and fucked myself with it again. I wanted to push it in deeper, but I chickened out. Again, I came. I put it inside me a total of four times that day. I just couldn't help myself.

The first orgasm I was imaging Kristen after hearing her before. The second orgasm scared me for I remembered hearing about Mei having sex with Patrick as well. The third and fourth both excited and scared me the most. You see as the dildo was going in me, I saw Patrick on top of me, not Ru and worse Mei and Kristen had Ru naked sitting in a chair watching me enjoying Patrick being used like a sex toy with me moaning like a porn star.

12