Cuckolding Starts at University

Story Info
A flat share turns into cuckolding, marriage and more.
4.7k words
4.22
16.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you've literally got the last room, Mr Goldblatt, err, David. It's a two bedroom flat and it's just under a mile from campus. I'm not sure who you're sharing with yet by I'm sure you'll get along. Now you just need to sign here, here, and here." The lady said, pointing at lines with x's inked on them.

I had found a place at university through clearing. I wasn't able to get a place in halls, so I had to share a flat, which the university acted as an agent for. My parents were in the waiting room but signing the agreement made me feel like an adult. They'd helped me move my stuff in and promised to pay for store cupboard stuff at Tesco before they drove home.

As I moved in I found that I was sharing with a girl from Germany, Johanna. She had a lot less stuff than me as she'd flown in. And her parents had not been able to join her, so she joined me and my parents for a lift to Tesco. The day had gone pretty well, so I bought a lottery ticket.

She seemed OK and I was very excited that I was going to be sharing a flat with a girl. I knew that getting involved in a romantic relationship might not be a good idea. If it didn't work, neither of us could leave until the end of the academic year. But she could teach me things and maybe she'd bring other women back home with her for 'girly chats'.

* * *

"Do you date?" Johanna had a very slight German accent. She was very slim, short, had tiny breasts, and the obligatory blonde hair.

Mine was dark brown. I had reached 6'3" when I was 18 and wasn't sure if I had stopped growing. My shoes were definitely getting tight. I was expecting to be asked to join the rugby team at the freshers fair, although I had no intention of doing any team sport. I've always felt more comfortable with just a few people or even on my own.

"Do you mean, 'do I have a girlfriend?'" I asked.

"Well, that or do you see girls -- or boys even," she said without any disparagement. But this was the 1990s and even though it was sort of OK to be gay, it was still scary to admit to not be a straight white man.

"Oh, well no. I've never really had a girlfriend. But I'm not gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that," I quickly said. "It's just... well I've never really found the knack. I like girls. I just struggled talking with them. You. Well, I can struggle talking with people in general."

I felt deflated at my honesty. Johanna didn't know me. I didn't know her. No-one I knew was at this university. I could have reinvented myself. I could have been the life and soul of the party. A ladies man. Only I couldn't because that's just not me.

"Well I date," said Johanna. "I date a lot."

I didn't know how to respond. Eventually, I just smiled at her.

I dreamed of us sitting down for long chats to learn about each other. Support each other. But I just didn't know how to start that kind of thing. We barely spoke for the first two days. Not because we didn't get on. Just because I kept my mouth shut to avoid embarrassing myself.

* * *

"Would you do me a favour?" she asked me a couple of days later.

"I'll try." Which was the honest answer but didn't give out the friendly vibes I wanted.

She took out a small cardboard box and pulled out a blister pack of pills.

"Can you ask me if I have taken my pill at breakfast each morning. I don't want to get pregnant."

"Err, sure." I was sure that I was blushing. I knew that we should both be adult about it. She was being responsible. But I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

She took a pill and put the blister pack back in the box.

* * *

We were sitting down in the living room eating beans on toast on our knees. Johanna had put the news on because she said she wanted to improve her English. She spoke perfect English already and just had a slight German accent. And she was a far better communicator than I was.

"I know three things about you," she said.

"Oh?" I was surprised. "What do you know?"

"First, you aren't gay. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's not what gets you off."

"Uhuh." I wasn't sure I liked where this was going.

"Second, I know that you looked through my laundry. I think you are a knicker sniffer."

Of course, she was right. When she was out I'd sneaked into her room and rooted through her dirty laundry. I inhaled the delicious scent from her worn knickers. I'd even taken a single golden public hair that had got stuck in the lace of one pair. But I was pretty sure she had to no evidence. I hadn't taken anything other than the pube and that was in my wallet.

"Go on." The fear in my voice spoke for me.

"And third, you are into cuckolding. I had to look that one up in the dictionary. We called in Hahnrei in German."

"What do you mean?" I knew exactly what she meant and I was scared that I knew how she knew.

"I mean that you are turned on by women, wives, who have sex with other men. And I know it because I looked in your room after you looked in mine. I found your copies of Silk Swingers and Readers Wives stories magazines." She paused. "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone. And I'm not angry about you going through my laundry and sniffing my knickers."

"I don't understand." I had imagined university investigations, a police report. Why wasn't she angry? Did she want some hold over me?

"You don't say much but you're not stupid. Just a poor communicator. A better communicator wouldn't have gone bright red when I asked for reminders to take my pill."

"You have all the power right now. I should listen to your offer." I was trying to appear calmer and stronger than I really was. But she was right. I tell the truth because I'd be a terrible liar.

"I date. I date a lot. But 18 year old boys -- you're not really men yet -- haven't got the skills. When I come home I know you'll be very happy to go down on me. You'll be very happy to take my direction. You'll love to be told what to do, how to do and to keep going until I let you stop. Is that what you want?"

"Yes. Of course it is. Thank you."

"You are welcome. But don't thank me yet. You need to practise." She got up and turned off the telly. "Lie down there on the carpet. No, face up!" Then she pulled down her knickers and threw them in the corner. "You can sniff them later." She knelt down with knees on either side of my head and then gently placed her pussy above my face.

"I am ready to do what you command." I heard myself say.

She snorted and dropped slightly. She demanded licks. She provided instructions for the speed, the movement and more. And I was rewarded. He lips drew back. I inhaled deeply and fell in love with her scent. I could taste her lubrication. I was ready to do whatever she wanted for as long as she wanted as long as we could do it again and again.

"That was a good start" she told me after about 10 minutes. There will be more instruction later. In the meantime, I promised you my knickers. Pick them up and take them to your room. You can show me them in the morning. I'll check how much you have spunked on them.

Practise sessions continued over the weekend. Johanna wanted me to become expert at giving her oral sex. She never once asked to see my cock let alone offered to suck it. She continued to give me her worn knickers and checked the encrusted spunk on them each morning. That was when I reminded her to take her pill.

* * *

"I have four dates this week. Or at least four planned so far. James, Kenny, Mark, and Anton. I want you to be ready for me when I get home from each of them. Your services will be required."

I had so many questions but didn't ask any. I just nodded enthusiastically and promised to be ready for her.

Her hair smelled of cigarette smoke and her breath smelled of cheap wine when she got back after a date. She didn't smoke but pubs and bars were smoky places. But the important smells were in her knickers. I was allowed to smell and taste her after she'd had sex with another man and I was very excited.

Her lips were always more relaxed after sex and there was already lots of lubrication. But she'd order me to lick her through at least two and often three climaxes before I was dismissed.

* * *

"Change is afoot." She said as I gave her back her knickers. They were encrusted with what I hoped she considered a significant tribute in the form on my spunk.

I didn't say anything in response. Johanna knew that I liked to stay quiet and listen to her rather than try and engage in banter and fail.

"Tests have been passed. Well, come back negative. Condoms can come off." The tone of her voice changed to her imitation of a comical commanding officer. "Your services will still be required."

My smile was so broad it almost broke my cheeks.

"Thank you. I'll be ready."

Her tone softened and became gentle and friendly before raising again with perfect comic delivery.

"You know you don't need to thank me. I will put your tongue through its paces."

* * *

When Johanna took her knickers off that evening, she tasted even better. Later on I licked at the spunk that had pooled in the gusset of her knickers and it wasn't all that good. But when it was mixed in with her own juices and dripping into my mouth from her pussy it was divine. She encouraged my tongue to go searching for every last drop and I was sad when she'd had enough.

"Is that permission or a command? May I continue?" I really wanted to carry on licking her. Cleaning her up.

"That's a command, David," she said with a gentle tone. "I'm really exhausted. Zack wasn't great but he was very enthusiastic. I'm tired."

The next morning I returned her knickers and reminded her to take her pill. She was impressed by the amount of spunk I'd delivered and noticed that there was less than she expected on the gusset.

"Oh, well..." I began.

"I can imagine and I can't blame you. You know, you aren't sociable but you are kind and I like you a lot. Not just because I have trained your tongue to be the best in the business."

Then, she actually reached over and embraced me. I had been licking her pussy for almost a month now and I was very happy with my role. But the non-sexual nature of the hug was very special. Of course, I just worried about hugging back too much and when to let go.

"You can let go now, David."

"Will you be out every night this week," I said hopefully.

"You mean, will I be bringing you a cummy pussy to clean every night this week," she said with a laugh.

"I was trying to be more breakfast appropriate. But yes. I loved last night and I want more..."

"You don't need to say it," she said knowing that I was about to add a 'please'. "I might stay over on Saturday but that's all. I hope to bring you home lots of thick cum to lick from my pussy. Is that what you wanted me to tell you?

I just moaned and she smiled at me.

* * *

"We can sit down and watch some TV. I'l be going out at about 9:30," she said on Saturday night. "What do you want on your baked potato?"

"Tuna mayo, I think. I like spending time with you, you know. I mean not just licking your pussy. I really like you."

"I know. You're really bad at communicating but you're pretty easy to read. Your thoughts and feelings flash across your face even though you say very little. I know you are honest, and good hearted. But there's something holding you back. You're waiting to learn something that will let you solve the puzzle of who you are."

Johanna was right. I was waiting and I didn't know what I was waiting for. I had lucked out in my first week when she called me out for sniffing her knickers and then commanded me to give her oral. Was that what I had been waiting for? It was a useful skill and Johanna gave very clear instructions on how to please her.

I saw the lottery results on the bottom of the screen and pulled out my ticket. I had a match.

"Johanna. Come in here please. I need you to check something."

As a people reader, Johanna knows when that kind of request can be deferred and when it's urgent. She dashed in.

"Get up the lottery results on Teletext and look at this ticket. Tell me what you think."

The lottery results page eventually loaded. Johanna checked the results. We both double checked them and had a perfect match. They had said the jackpot was £25,000,001 and I had a winning ticket. Even if the jackpot was split I'd never need to work again. I was rich!

I thought carefully. Johanna was right. Something had been holding me back and now that I held a winning lottery ticket in my hand I knew what it was. I have experienced my moment of discovery.

"That's a lot of money, Johanna. Do you know what it means?"

"You're going to tell me."

"You were right. You were right from the very start. You said that something was holding me back. And in our first week you said that I was a cuckold, Hahnrei as you say it in German. I'm just going to say it and it might be jumbled but you'll understand me and you'll know what I mean."

"OK."

"This ticket means economic independence. A nice house in the countryside paid for with cash. Not having to work and plenty of passive income. But money doesn't make people happy."

"What makes people happy, David?"

"People make people happy. And in my case, I have never been happier than when you've been sitting on my face. I love eating your cummy pussy, true. But I also love that you tell me what to do. And I want more of it."

"How do you want more of it?"

"You are sweet to me. We see each other every morning and I remind you to take your pill when I give you back your knickers. And you bake me potatoes and ask what I want on them."

"I am sure that people sharing flats bake potatoes for each other all the time. It's an efficient use of the oven," she said in a comically strong German accent.

"Yes, yes. But really you are sweet to me. You could have destroyed me. You could have filed a police report or gone to the university authorities. You didn't do that."

"I made you lick my pussy. I made you lick me out when it was full of spunk."

"No you didn't."

"I didn't? I am pretty sure I remember writhing on your face as your tongue scooped blobs of spunk into your mouth. Spunk from men you've never met."

"No. You invited me. You let me. You used command words but you used them with kindness. You could have been incredibly mean. Instead, what you've done is give me the opportunity to find who I am."

"I just told you that you're waiting to learn who you are."

"The final piece has fallen into place. And now I know. You are right, I am a cuckold. But importantly, I am your cuckold and I love being cuckolded by you because you do it with kindness. And I don't want it to stop."

"You knew that anyway. I see how happy you are when I don't need to use condoms on dates."

"That's true but now I have the final piece. I know what I want for the future and what I want is you. I want to be your husband. And I want you to have the freedom to date whoever you want as often as you want as long as I get to clean you up afterwards. And I want one more thing."

"Oh, so you want to marry me and you want something else," she laughed.

"Yes, I want one other thing. You and I both know that I am a terrible liar. I'd like to make sure that when you have children you choose fathers who cannot be mistaken for me. Then, I won't feel the social pressure to pretend. I want it to be clear to everyone that I am your very willing cuckold. I am happy to raise your children fathered by other men."

"You know what I think?"

"What?" I responded in quite a small voice, realizing how my enthusiasm had taken control of my mouth.

"I think you should call the lottery people and confirm that you have a winning ticket." And she reached over and kissed me gently on the cheek. "And I also think that was a very romantic proposal. Unconventional but highly romantic."

"So that's a no?" I said in a small voice.

"It's not a no. But I am still just 18 so that's a big ask. Let me think it over while I'm fucking Tommy tonight. He doesn't need to use a condom. If I've decided by the time I get home tomorrow I'll be able to tell you as you lick his sperm out of my pussy. Is that fair enough?"

* * *

"How do you want to tell people?"

"You know me, Johanna. I'm not a brilliant communicator, so I tend to keep my mouth shut. I was hoping to let you decide and just follow your lead."

"That's probably the best. Let me think about it."

Both sets of parents were mollified by the money we had won on the lottery. £25,000,001 buys a lot of leeway from parents who want their children to be financially secure.

In the end, Johanna just used the phrase 'unconventional marriage'. She felt that specific details were too challenging. But we were holding hands as we told them and Johanna was confident that they were pretty happy. I trusted her. She can read people, even people whose faces don't broadcast their emotions like a neon street sign.

* * *

"I'd like you to make two decisions." I hadn't become assertive but I had developed to the point that I could tell Johanna which decisions she'd need to make.

We were moving in to our new home. It's a lovely house in a nice part of Cheshire with a big main bedroom. Johanna promised me permission to sit and watch her cuckold me. It also had several guest or children's bedrooms and a nursery for our future kids to play in.

"Let me guess. First you want to know my decision for our honeymoon destination. Second you want to know when I'll get pregnant. You don't really care about the destination but have a burning desire to see me pregnant with someone else's baby."

"Do you just read faces or minds?"

"David, I married you, I love you, and I know you. You don't really care about where we go on honeymoon, do you?"

"No, of course not. As long as... you make it special."

"I promise you that now you are my husband I will always ask the men I have sex with to let you watch. And I think that you would like to fluff them. Get them ready for me. You want a string of precum connected to your tongue. You probably want to lick me with it, too. Because you know that precum can contain sperm and you want to make sure I have another man's baby. How's that for reading your face?"

"If we weren't living a life of leisure you'd make a great police detective."

"Maybe. But I do know you very well. Well enough that I think you'll approve of my decision. I am looking for honeymoon destinations in the Caribbean. I'm checking to find places with clinics providing rapid testing, so we can make sure that we stay safe. That way we can 'hit two flies with one swatter,' as we say in German."

Before I could say it, Johanna gave me a look.

"I am looking forward to you dropping our baby off at a soft play, a kindergarten, and primary school. And I'm looking forward to standing next to you when you do it it. I know this is what you want because you want to broadcast your truth. You want all the other mums and dads to know without you having to say a word. That's why I'm looking at Caribbean destinations. That and the beaches."

* * *

"Johanna and David Goldblatt, we booked a honeymoon suite."

It was no surprise to see Johanna taking the lead and putting her name first. Frankly, that's what I wanted. But it was a thrill to have her using my surname instead of her parents'. The front desk staff were efficient and we were soon in our suite. A huge window looked onto the golden sands and turquoise sea. More importantly there was a huge bed and a couple of big arm chairs.

We showered and changed. Then Johanna gave me her plan of action.

"I'm going to the concierge desk. We won't be the only couple coming here because the husband enjoys watching his wife enjoy sex with other men. I'll make sure they call the right people. You should check which chair you prefer."

12