Cuckolding Starts at University

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I brought a camera, too." I said.

Johanna came back quickly.

"I don't want pictures of me having sex."

"Oh no, it's not for that. I was hoping for a picture of your heads next to each other on a pillow. Sweat on both you faces. Yours quite flushed. Or maybe kissing if you prefer. Memories are great but we'll want to look back at something on photographic paper."

"That's sweet. We're here for six weeks, so making an album is a good idea."

I started daydreaming about shelves full of albums. Picture collected over years and decades. Extra storage needed as shelving was filled.

* * *

Johanna was as good as her word. The next day saw the first of several men who 'helped' us over the next six weeks.

Almost all of them were happy for me to use my mouth to help the man get erect. I would have preferred to lick Johanna's cummy pussy clean as soon as possible. But we had agreed that our honeymoon would start with me helping her elevate her hips to help the sperm reach the cervix.

We don't think it's necessary but it was a very sexy thing to do. The gentlemen cuckolding me were all delighted to know Johanna wanted to get pregnant. They loved watching me take direction from Johanna as I cleaned her up after they had inseminated her. After they had impregnated her.

We had timed it right. Johanna's period should have started almost four weeks in to our honeymoon. It never came. We didn't tell anyone but all the men could count. Several claimed it was their sperm that had got her pregnant with a black baby on her honeymoon.

* * *

Johanna's pregnancy was normal and the birth was as good as you could hope for.

The midwife was very professional and told us that our daughter had all her fingers and toes. When she handed the baby to Johanna, her dark skin stood out against the snow white blanket they'd swaddled her in.

"She looks like her daddy," Johanna said as she gently kicked me.

"I'm obviously not the father," I explained to the midwife, "but don't think this has caught me by surprise or is even unplanned. I assure you that we are both very happy."

We repeated this with lots of people: the registrar, our GP, the health visitor, the mother and baby group and so on. And, of course, both sets of parents.

We made sure they both visited on the same afternoon and arrived at about the same time. Johanna stayed upstairs with Maya. I made tea, served cake and generally did more and said less.

My new mobile phone vibrated with an SMS Johanna had sent me. It was my signal to move from action to words.

"When we told you we were getting married, Johanna explained that we'd have an unconventional marriage."

She walked in with Maya and no-one said anything. Johanna looked at me and I had to speak.

"We'd like to introduce you to Maya. She is our baby and we love her. You might be surprised but we weren't. She was planned. She is healthy and above all, she is loved. We are very happy and we hope you will be, too."

I had rehearsed several times in front of Johanna to make sure I got it right. I was pretty pleased with my delivery but neither of us was happy with the silence.

Johanna is a brilliant communicator.

"Would you like to hold her?" she asked my mother. "Isn't she beautiful?"

It was what was needed to break the tension. Maya was held. Grandparents agreed that she was indeed beautiful. Everyone was too polite to ask the big question that was obviously buzzing around.

* * *

"I love you more every day," I said when everyone had gone.

"Why?"

"Our relationship started because you were kind to me when you could have ruined me. We were lucky and could move things along faster than most couple. But we found ourselves at a point I hope we would always have reached. And when our parents saw Maya and realised that I'm not her biological father the tension could have broken in the wrong way. You planned this afternoon's tea and your plan worked so well."

"I admit to being happy with it myself."

"And that's it. I started out loving you because you let me experience the scent and taste or your body. You let me sniff your knickers and you taught me how to use my tongue. That was one expression of your kindness. And this afternoon was a different type of kindness. Our parents could have been devastated when they left. I am sure they are surprised and even shocked but they are also reassured that things are going to be OK."

"You played your part, too. You rehearsed and you delivered. I am proud of you, husband. Now, it's been a long day. There will be a midnight feed, so follow me upstairs. I will tell you what to do to relax me with your tongue before we sleep."

"Midnight feeds reminds me. Did you know that breastfeeding is a recognized form of birth control? Barely two in a hundred get pregnant. And I'd be very happy to help you cleanup afterwards."

Johanna threw a cushion at me and whispered in my ear.

"I promise you that you will be cleaning me up soon enough. Our bed linen will have to be washed regularly because it will stink of sex. I will instruct you on what you should do and when. OK?"

That whisper turned my knees to jelly. It was like being given that first pair of knickers to sniff.

"I love the way you take control."

12