All Comments on 'Cuckold's Breeding Plan'

by SamMcster

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yawn

another mentally crippled escaped the asylum

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 11 years ago
ok

not wanting and black bastards but might enjoy taking 5 black cock one

night , back in high school i did do 5 white ftiends, naw the i know how hot black cock is maybe, i have done one 3 sum black'black

but no husband watching i am married to a man not a cuck

would read more if u write it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
garbage

100% garbage

AfoojaAfoojaabout 11 years ago
Cult material

Why was I reminded of "Rosemary's Baby?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Time for the wife to get a divorce.

She doesn't want to do it. Her husband wants her to do it. She doesn't even enjoy it. She needs to divorce the fool and get with a man who doesn't whore her out like this milquetoast asshole she's married to now. He's got issues, but shouldn't force his wife to put up with that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

When will you come out with the movie ? Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it.

Add another chapter. Pregnancy and the aftermath.

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitalmost 11 years ago
hot

wish my husband would let me have 5 black bulls, of course I am tied so no black bastards but lot of yumme black seed

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Good story, but a few things missing

First a cuckold like this should and deserves chastity. 24/7 and panties. Second, cuckold should have to suck each and ever cock clean. He should also lick and suck up the extra dripping out since that will not do the job. He should be made to lick up and mess he makes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disgusting

Enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
There are..........

a few good IR writers on this site. Unfortunately you are not one of them. 1* for a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
devilscuck sucks the big black cock

go suck your boyfriend off devilscuck i hope you try and take a wife whose husband is a real man and watch him put a bullet in your head hahahahahahahaha

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
Watching

Once I watched a black dude fuck this chick I dated a few times. Got to clean up her pussy and his cock afterwards. Hot scene.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
One sick puppy

The husband was one sick puppy to come up with this plan before ever starting to date the girl much less before he married her. He deserves to be made into an eunuch so that he can not pass on his defective genes.

lonerancherlonerancherover 9 years ago
sick husband and rape

This is rape pure and simple in any court. The husband is sick and the wife should divorce him. The black men should be held accountable by the charge of rape. I do not believe that a woman of any color can become addicted to black cock, especially one impregnated as this one is in this story! Someone should check this author out to see if he is not guilty of doing this to a woman.

marypatmnmwfmarypatmnmwfabout 9 years ago
marypat wants to go black

love to have my husband set me up like this and get bred Marypat

mywife4othermenmywife4othermenalmost 9 years ago
What a Story!

Dirty, twiisted and perverted as Hell.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
no thankyou

reading about the mentally ill is not erotic. please get help for your mental illness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
But annony!! You didn't say those kind of things when you were sucking that black guy's cock!!!

Well your mouth was full!!! 5 for content and effort

digher52digher52almost 8 years ago
Your te best

Love all your stories, was hoping this was a follow up to "Cuckold in the making", love to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sperm bank deposits from big black cocks!

I'd more than welcome the same breeding treatment for my fertile wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

IRL I am not attracted to black men and would never ever touch one, but as a filthy fantasy, this was strangely hot 'n dirty.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
liked it

probably not going to happen for me.

but get hard reading and hope some day

to hear wife moan on a larger cock than mine.

now looking for a BBC to hit on her.

she thinks 5 inches is too big hahahaha

but 9 would do the trick fo her in a BIG WAY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I really enjoy your stories

You understand the cuckold mind set and your stories are hot.

Please, write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Everyone who likes these kind if stories should be unironically murdered in the most horrible way imaginable. You'd be hard pressed to find something more evil than a man forcing his wife to be a whore for other men. All the deaths of history, the holocaust, the Mongols, the black plague and smallpox cannot compare to the evil of a man betraying the woman that he is supposed to protect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So fucking hot

This is an amazing story - great, vivid, detail and a brilliant rendering of his psychological thrill as a cuckold. Could do with a prequel on how he got his clearly decent, loving, wife into bed with Daryl the first time. You really should return to writing and do more stories of this nature. Her acceptance of her future as a slut wife for multiple BBCs is just wonderful.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

Breeding your Hotwife with a black man. What a hot fantasy! I certainly tried enough times. I guess just not hard enough. 100 stars to the writer for this fantasy story. Thanks. So true to form. Tho we never used any gags, I always loved hearing my women moan in pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can’t think of a better use for a loving white wife than being properly gang banged by several black bulls with huge black cock and cum filled balls, that had held back from cumming just for this special. Knowing when it was over the married white wife would certainly be impregnated by one of the black men who were there just for this purpose, at the husbands request and repeated pressure on his white wife, even though she didn’t really want this from the very start.

abermainabermainabout 1 year ago

the story should not have stopped there because there was 3 more to go

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She knew what was going to happen. She’s grown to like having to wear a gag as one Blackman after another takes out his aggression on her while her pussy husband watches. Her pussy is so stretched out she needs them now. The hair pulling and the name calling as the use their huge blackcocks to punish her, laughing as she cums from being “ raped” in front of her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous