Cuckolds Regret Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband regrets convincing his wife to cuckold him.
4.2k words
4.02
13k
20
7

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
842 Followers

Three weeks ago, Greg moved in with us. Well, I should say he moved in with my wife. I had been banished to the guest bedroom for the last month. Sex with my wife, even with a condom, had ceased the day I had broken our agreement to never watch internet porn again. My failure was the last straw for Pam. I saw the disappointment and disgust in her eyes as soon as she entered the bathroom, computer on my lap, penis in my hand. I had assumed that her disappointment would fade, and I would soon be right back where I wanted to be, watching her fucking Greg in our bed. However, this seemed more permanent. Pam had told Greg she wanted him full-time and that he should move his stuff into our house.

I just assumed she was pushing my buttons until the day he arrived with all his stuff. Pam came to me and told me to get my shit out of "their" room and closet. Her words cut through me like a knife. My heart sank and I felt like shit, but my penis was rock hard. The thought of her taking total control of her sexual pleasure, excited me to the point of near orgasm.

I did as I was told and moved all my things to the guest bedroom. Shortly after Greg got his stuff settled, the bedroom door closed. I heard the lock click. I slid quietly down the hallway and pressed my ear to the door. At first, I heard nothing, then soon, the sounds of Pam's soft moans. This was followed by the distinctive sound of Gregs heavy balls slapping her tight ass. The muffled sounds of their passion had me fully erect. I reached down and removed my penis from my pants and began to stroke myself. Suddenly, I stopped, realizing I did not have a condom on. I instantly felt pangs of guilt rush through my body. Condoms were required and what I was doing was not allowed. I sat there staring at the door, as muffled moans of sexual pleasure wafted through the cracks. Fuck it, I thought, Pam will never know.

I began to stroke furiously. The sensation of my bare hand on my bare penis, while listening to them making love was more than I could handle. The feeling of my impending orgasm had me scrambling to figure out where I was going to cum. My body stiffened. I felt the tell-tale signs of my prostate beginning its rhythmic thumping. I panicked and let go of my penis. My prostate continued its mission to send its clear fluid to my balls. However, once the stimulation ceased, my balls protested then went on strike and denied the liquid passage. Suddenly, my balls were heavy but unable or unwilling to send the cum down my shaft. My penis twitched twice, then stopped and began to get soft. A shiver ran through my body. I tugged hard on my now deflating penis. Desperately trying to revive it to no avail. Instead, a small bead of cum formed at the tip. Nothing more than a small pearl of gooey white snot sitting on the tip. I tugged again as hard as I could and was rewarded with a second small pearl of cum. I scooped it up with my finger so as not to have it fall onto the carpet. I looked around for something to wipe it off but found nothing. I looked down and stared, then opened my mouth and placed my finger between my lips.

The salty flavor was different than Gregs. His cum was rich, thick, and creamy. It tasted masculine. His cum flowed like a thick river. Mine was a small bubble of dry salty snot, delivered in a pleasure free, ruined orgasm. I rubbed my tongue on the roof of my mouth and spread what little cum I had across my tongue. The taste was nasty. All I could think of was cleaning Greg's superior seed from my wife's pussy. Or, even better, taking a fresh load directly into my mouth from his thick shaft and massive balls. Just the thought of it made my penis stiffen again.

The muffled moans of their love making intensified and culminated in screams of ecstasy from Pam and a deep guttural groan as Greg pumped his seed deep inside her fertile womb. I knew it was time to scoot. I did not want to be caught by the door; I was in enough trouble with Pam. I slinked back down the hallway to my bedroom. Once there, I turned on my computer and surfed Pornhub. It took a while for my penis to recover but I eventually rubbed out an orgasm into a handful of tissues. I tossed them into the toilet and flushed them. As they swirled around, I thought about how useless I had become. I was no longer the man of my own house. I had been reduced to sleeping away from my own wife, while another man had his way with her. His potent seed swimming in her fertile womb, while my useless sperm drowned in the toilet. Flushed like shit to be chemically disinfected at the treatment plant.

Disgusting thoughts reentered my head. It never failed; they always returned the second my orgasm subsided. One second, I was jerking off to the fantasy of Pam being taken by her lover, the next, I was feeling like shit. Why was I here? Why was I reduced to this? It was certainly my fault. I had wanted this. Not realizing the full extent of my perversion. Those first videos had seemed so innocent. The husband watched the Bull fuck his wife then leave. Then the husband and wife made passionate love. There was always after care. Snuggling, smiling, and chatting about how wonderful the experience had been. Yes, it had been that way for us too, at first. Now, it was just dark and depressing. My sick little obsession was now my life. Addicted to Pam making love to Greg. How sick was that? What man wants someone to fuck his wife? What "real man" would even allow that? Only a sick pervert. A low life sick pervert like me. I was truly worthless. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I awoke to a devious thought. I had been banished from my former bed and bedroom. Denied my sick obsession of watching Pam getting railed. But maybe I could still watch. I opened my computer and searched the web for spy cameras. It took only a second to find dozens of models. I searched for one that had low light capabilities and was very small. Pam would be apocalyptically pissed if she ever caught me with one. However, these were small and easily hidden. I could still watch them fuck and get off, without them even knowing. I pressed purchase and chose same day delivery.

Two hours later, the doorbell wrang. My package had arrived. I waited until Pam and Greg left for dinner. I set up the cameras and placed them strategically around their bedroom. The cameras were so incredibly tiny, there was no way I would ever get caught. I had two left over, so I put one in the kitchen and the other in the living room. I went back to the bedroom and opened the app to see my handiwork. The video quality was fantastic. Even in low light, I could see every detail in all three rooms. I was going to like this. When they got home from dinner I stayed in my room and spied on them. I watched as Pam got Greg a beer from the refrigerator and brought it to him while he watched TV. She sat next to him on the couch and soon was snuggled deep in his strong arms. The sight of them together made my penis twitch and swell. Hours passed before they decided to go to bed.

They entered the bedroom. Greg got undressed while Pam used the bathroom. They then crawled into bed together and spooned each other. All the while I watched and slowly stroked my penis. I marveled at how erotic it was to watch them in each other's arms. How incredibly sexy it was, that my wife was cradled by the man that gave her such sexual pleasure. A feeling of pride rushed through my body knowing that I had done that for her. That pride grew within my pants until I once again was hard. I stroked my penis slowly, not wanting to cum. I just wanted to feel that amazing high I got each time I saw them in each other's arms. Soon I was asleep.

I woke up early the next morning. I immediately turned on the app. They were both still asleep. I watched them as they laid there silently. After about a half hour, Pam began to stir. As she awoke, she reached over to check if Greg was still in bed. I could see the look of satisfaction on her face when she discovered her lover was close by and available. I watched as she took her long finger and traced it across his muscular chest. Pam drew circles and stared at him as if she was in awe of his body. Greg began to stir. This was Pam's signal to wake him up properly. Pam rolled close to him and planted a sweet kiss on his lips. Greg let out a soft moan of satisfaction. Pam then pulled down the blankets and sheet, exposing his naked body. She crawled down the bed, then between his legs, her face inches above his deflated cock.

Pam lifted his cock to her lips and kissed the tip gently. It responded by inflating rapidly. Three more kisses had his manhood at full attention. She looked up at him from between his crotch and smiled. Her lips parted as her mouth slowly engulfed his massive member. Greg made a second, more enthusiastic groan of satisfaction. This encouraged Pam to do what she did best. Pam's blowjobs were mind boggling. Her soft lips and long tongue had a way of making your penis feel like it had gone to heaven. It was a talent that she excelled in. Not that she had allowed me that pleasure very often, but when she did, the result was always the same. Copious amounts of cum shooting from my penis while my whole body squirmed and convulsed as if I was being electrocuted.

I watched jealously as she worked his hard tool with her talented mouth. My penis hard as a rock, imagining it was me. Wishing it was me, though, happy she was pleasing her lover. Her tongue deftly danced up and down the shaft, exploring each crack and crevice. She applied pressure to the spots on his cock that needed pressure then lightly darted across the spots that were the most sensitive. Greg squirmed in response. Although his eyes had been open just a few minutes, he was fully awake and focused on the gorgeous woman between his legs. What an amazing way to wake up, I thought.

Pam repeatedly brought Greg to the edge only to let him ride it for a second then slow down the stimulation to keep him wanting more. She had done this at least three times before Greg was begging her to let him finish. I heard her laugh evilly. She looked up at him and asked him if he liked making love to her. He quickly said that he did. She asked him how much. He said a lot. She responded by asking if he thought she was good in bed. Greg was close to losing his mind by this point. He screamed that she was the most amazing fuck he had ever had and never wanted to fuck anyone else. Satisfied with Greg's answers, Pam's mouth went into overdrive. Greg's body stiffened as she increased her intensity.

It was obvious what was about to happen. Greg was going to explode into her amazing mouth. Which was exactly what she wanted. Pam deep throated his cock and pushed her right hand down hard around the base of his cock. Her left hand massaged his balls. As Greg got closer to orgasm, his body stiffened further. When Pam was ready for his gift, she slipped her left index finger to his ass crack and pressed it against his asshole, then slid it in. Greg's body contorted upwards in response. He began to shake violently, then grabbed her head with both hands and held it tight against his groin. He let out a roar as his balls released their sweet juices into her hungry mouth. My heart raced, the excitement I felt watching him unload into Pam's mouth was overwhelming. It is what I wanted. I wanted her to please him, service him, be his little fuck doll. I wanted him to take her, use her and make her his.

Greg seemed to take a full minute to deposit his gift into Pam. As he finished, Pam opened her mouth and showed Greg her full mouth then closed her lips and swallowed. Greg smiled, approving of the destiny of his seed. Pam tugged a few more times on his shaft, draining it of the small stream of leftover cum that had not been ejected during his orgasm. She greedily gobbled up his salty seed. She licked her lips with satisfaction. She was satisfied her mission was complete. She crawled back on top of him, and they hugged then cuddled together. Totally oblivious to the fact that I had watched the whole thing. My penis was rock hard. I wanted nothing more than to jerk off but did not, in hopes that they would fuck each other. I wanted to save myself for that.

They did not make love, but instead got up and took a shower together. Again, I watched the lovers caress each other in the shower. Each washing the other's body, being sure to deeply clean every crevice. Watching them touch each other in such a loving and sensual way made me so happy. I wanted her to feel the ultimate pleasure of a loving and passionate man. Greg was simply the person that could fill her needs. The fact that I had given that pleasure to her made me feel amazing. After their shower they went to the kitchen, made coffee and breakfast. All the while, their hands continued to explore each other's bodies. They looked like two new lovers, infatuated with one another. After breakfast they got dressed and went out. They never even thought to tell me they were leaving or even where they were going. I was not a part of this relationship anymore. I was nothing more than a roommate. No, not even that, I was a boarder. Just another body taking up space in their home. Exactly what I deserved.

They came back hours later, giggling and playing grab ass with each other. The lovers made their way to the living room and fell onto the couch. Greg lay on the bottom with Pam straddling him. She gave him the look of lust and began to unbuckle his pants. I could not believe how horny she had become. She had always been sexual with me, but never like this. Her sexual appetite was veracious. It seemed like she wanted Greg's cock inside her all the time. Once again, I watched from the darkness of my room. Penis in hand. My heart raced. I wanted this. I wanted to see his thick cock sliding into my wife. I wanted to hear her moans of pleasure. The sounds of lovers, in the throes of rapture. Together as one. I slipped down the hallway to the bathroom and found a condom and rolled it on. I reached down and slowly began to stroke my penis.

The spy camera was in the perfect location, hidden in the lamp on the end table next to the couch. Pam's face was only a foot from the camera. I had a perfect view. She pulled her shorts and panties down, then guided his thick shaft to her pussy lips. Pam lowered herself onto his cock. As she did, her eyes rolled back into her head. She bit her bottom lip. It was plain to see the feeling of him entering her was heavenly. Once he was fully inside her, she opened her eyes and locked them on his. Slowly and methodically, she began to ride him like he was a horse on a slow trot. A broad smile crossed her face. From this angle I could see not only her face but also his cock going in and out of her tight wetness. I had never been happier. My wife was getting exactly what she wanted, exactly what she deserved. A young, thick cock, hard and full of life-giving seed, deep inside her. Damn, this was exactly what I wanted.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it furiously. This was exactly the view I had always imagined. Her face and her pussy gobbling up his cock all at once. It was more than I could handle. Suddenly and to my shock and surprise, my prostate began to flutter. Fuck, I thought, I wanted to last longer than 30 seconds. I wanted to cum the same time he did. I released my grip and gritted my teeth. I squeezed my ass cheeks to stop my impending orgasm. My prostate continued to flutter. My balls tightened. Fuck! I did not want this right now. I felt movement deep in my groin. My balls thumped twice then stopped. My penis twitched then began to deflate. I reached down and tried to revive it to no avail. I pulled on it with more force. A very small bead of cum appeared at the tip. Not even enough to fill a fifth of the reservoir. I frantically jerked harder. Another small bubble of goo appeared, still not enough to even drip from the tip. My penis was dead. Another ruined orgasm. No pleasure, no endorphins, no release of anxiety. No, just a tiny unimpressive release of thick, almost dry goo. My body shivered involuntarily.

I looked up from my dead penis to the screen. Pam's pace had increased. She was now at full trot. Her eyes were still glued to Greg's. His hand cupped her perky B-cup breasts. Then suddenly, she whispered, "I love you," to him. He responded the same to her. She leaned down and kissed him passionately. My heart stopped, then raced as rage flowed through my body. What the fuck! Love? This wasn't about love; this was about her getting pleasure. She was not supposed to fall in love with him. I was her husband. I was married to her. I wanted to rush out there and pull her off him. I was seeing red. Then the dark thoughts returned. It was my fault. What the hell was I mad about? I was the one that caused this. I was the one that introduced her to this life. It was me that brought her to curiosity, then to experimentation. It was not her fault that this led to desire, then wanting, then must have, then will not do without. No, I started this. My sick perversion did this. What kind of husband was I? A real husband would protect his wife, love her, and give her whatever she desired. And that was the problem. I was not a husband, I was a sick porn addicted pervert, whoring his wife out to another man for his gross fantasies. I deserved exactly what I was receiving.

As I steamed, I watched as they both came simultaneously. Each, letting out a moan, then grabbing each other in a death grip of sexual satisfaction. They laid there on the couch in orgasmic bliss for 20 minutes before Pam began to crawl off him. I did not want to see anymore. I closed my laptop. I laid there on the bed rerunning the whole scene in my head, stopping each time at the same point. "I love you." Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I had pushed this way too far. I had become and after thought or maybe no thought at all. They were the couple living in this household now. I was nothing more that someone taking up space, jerking off to perversion. I began to sob. I closed my eyes, hoping I would open them to find my old life had returned. When they opened again, I was exactly where I had been before. A denied masturbator, jerking off to internet porn.

I opened my laptop just in time to see them leave again. I dejectedly left my bedroom with a pile of laundry and headed to the laundry room. I opened the door. A pile of Pam's dirty panties laid at my feet. I picked up two pairs. I placed one against my nose and took a deep breath. Holy shit, the scent was fantastic. Her panty smelled of perfume, and her juices, mixed with Greg's cum. Once again, my body shivered. I took another breath. My penis began to stiffen. I rolled her panty into a ball and stuffed it into my mouth. The taste of their love soon filled my mouth. My penis was now rock hard. I pulled it out of my pants and began to stroke it with gusto. I closed my eyes and imagined Greg filling her pussy then me cleaning up his mess. The scene in my mind was raw and vivid. Copious rivers of cum flowing from her pussy directly into my mouth. I stroked harder. Almost to the point of snapping it off. I was about to cum. I balled up the other pair of panties and placed the head of my cock against them. The thump in my groin did not subside this time. No, this time I shot my load into her cum stained panties. My body bent forward with the intensity of my orgasm. I had not cum that hard in over a year.

My body shook with the excitement of an uncontrolled orgasm, without a condom. I slowly opened my eyes. Pam was standing there, phone in hand, videoing me jerking off. I flinched, then turned away, totally embarrassed, and ashamed. Pam did not move, she kept filming. I turned and looked at her. Pam laughed and said, "poor boy, that's the closest your cum is ever going to come to my panties. You better wash that shit off them, I don't want any of that near me." She turned the camera off and walked away. My penis continued to leak. I dabbed the tip with her panties, then took the pair out of my mouth. I felt stupid. I had been caught doing something perverted and she had it on her phone. Evidence of my sick perversion. What the fuck was wrong with me? Why was I always horny and wanting such an extreme sex life? Why did I even start this whole thing? I felt like such an idiot. I threw her laundry into the washer and pushed start. I wanted the evidence destroyed.

drdick69
drdick69
842 Followers
12