Cuckolds Regret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I snuck out of the laundry room. As I passed the living room, I heard them both laughing. I peeked around the corner. They were watching the video on her phone. I heard Greg say, "what a loser." My heart sank. Tears welled up in my eyes. I wanted to just disappear. My shame was stronger than I had ever felt. I went into the guest bedroom and fell on the bed and cried my eyes out. Finally, I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, feeling like I had been on a drunken bender. I was a mess. I needed to get ahold of myself. The only part of my life that still functioned properly was my hard-on. I woke up with morning wood. Although I should have just hopped into the shower, I instead grabbed the laptop. Maybe a quick jerkoff would clear my head. I opened the browser and typed in "Pornhub." As usual it popped up instantly. I typed in "cuckold humiliation". I clicked the section for the newest videos. To my shock and horror, the first video looked like me. The title was "The only sex my cuckold husband deserves." I clicked it. It was me. There I was, jerking my penis off like a monkey at a zoo, eyes closed. The look on my face was priceless. I looked so stupid with my mouth stuffed with Pam's panties. I looked like a pathetic pervert. My heart fell to the floor. I was crushed.

I finished the video, then looked down below. There were dozens of comments. The first said, "what a pathetic loser" followed by "that sissy needs a cage on that" then "I bet he loves sucking cock". The comments continued and they were horrible. Each comment was worse than the next. Not even one was sympathetic to me. I lay there shaking. My life was over. Pam had outed me publicly. She had taken things to a point of no return. The video was 4K quality, my face was clear. Anyone who came across it and knew me would know my sick secret. I was at my lowest. Maybe it was time to end it all for good.

12