Cuckolds Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It did not take long before Saturday gameday turned into Sunday gameday, Monday and Thursday too. In fact, Greg was fucking my wife four to five times per week. She was dressing up for him in sexy lingerie, sexy heels, and boots. Sometimes he would tie her to the bed and use her like a slave whore. Things that were always off limits for her and me, became their go to sex. He regularly shoved his stiff shaft deep inside her ass. She sucked his cock almost every time they had sex. All the while, I was reduced to sloppy seconds, a minute at a time.

Last week, Pam asked me to take them to Victoria's Secret. She wanted to buy some sexy things to wear for Greg. Once we were there, she held his hand and had me show them sexy things for their approval. They chose a number of items that she told me that I was paying for. Before we left the store, she told me to pick out a pair of cute panties for me to wear. My self-esteem dropped to zero. I went to the panty section and picked out a silky pink pair with little bows on the sides. I showed them to Pam and Greg. They giggled and approved. As we checked out, the clerk scanned and checked each item to be sure the sizes were correct. All were size small, except for my pair was extra-large. She caught what she thought was an error and let us know of her discovery. Pam looked at me and told me to tell the clerk it was ok and why. I looked down and said that they were mine and it was ok. The clerk looked at me, then at the two of them and smiled and said she understood. It was so degrading. Pam said she had something special for me for their next play date.

When Greg arrived for their play date, Pam handed me my pink panties and told me to put them on. I did as I was told. She walked us all to the bedroom. She told me to get on my knees. She took my chin in her hand and pulled it up. She told me that it was time to show Greg respect and to give him the tribute he deserved. Pam took Greg by the hand and placed him in front of me. I looked up at him. He looked back down at me with a cold blank stare. His dark eyes seemed to pierce straight through me. I did not have to be told what to do. I instinctively knew what needed to be done. I made this bed. I had nothing to complain about. I had asked for it. Sadly, I was getting exactly what I deserved.

My hand slowly rose from my side till it reached his semi rigid cock. I placed my trembling fingers around the shaft and gently lifted it level with my lips. Without breaking eye contact, I kissed the head softly and thanked Greg for fucking my wife. His cold stare did not change. My quivering lips parted and began to engulf his now engorged head. The head of his cock was both soft and hard all at the same time. The skin was silky smooth yet firm, with a slight sponginess. As my tongue slid below it, I tasted his Alpha musk. His cock tasted musky, manly, and slightly salty. His now hard cock soon filled my mouth, yet more remained outside my lips. Greg reached down and took my head in his hands as he had done many times with Pam. Greg wiggled a bit, which allowed a full inch more to slide deep into my throat. His hips began to move. Instantly, my mouth was no longer mine to control, it was now Gregs to use in any manner he chose. Each thrust went a bit deeper and soon my eyes were watering. I began to gag but he did not care, my mouth was his pussy to fuck, and it was my duty to take it. Like Pam, my tongue danced across the bottom of his weapon with each thrust. I could feel his heart beating in my mouth. His cock transmitting a morse code of domination to my submissive beta mouth.

Greg used my mouth for his personal pleasure for what seemed like eons, until I felt his heart begin to race rapidly. I knew what was about to happen. His body stiffened and his cock became like a concrete dagger in my mouth. He raised up onto his toes as his back arched. He shoved his cock completely into my mouth and down my throat, his balls tight against my chin. Within seconds, his balls tapped out a warning signal on my chin. I felt the telltale thump, thump of his balls sends his hit Alpha seed down his manly shaft. A second later the thump became a full pulse within his cock. My throat immediately filled with hot, thick, viscous seed. My eyes watered as I gagged. He had no mercy and held my head firmly against his pelvis. Load after load shot violently down my throat, filling my stomach as he had filled my wife's womb so many times. I could not breathe and fought to be released. He held me firm until every drop had been deposited deep inside me. Finally, he loosened his grasp on my head just as I was about to pass out. I pulled back and gasped for breath, coughing, and choking as if I had almost drowned.

My head was spinning. I caught a glimpse of Pam out of the corner of my eye, a huge smile across her face. As I came back to reality and caught my breath, Pam grabbed my hair and pointed my head back to Gregs cock. It was no longer fully erect but was still engorged. She lifted it to my lips and told me not to waste a drop. I looked down at the tip. A slow stream of white goo of after cum oozed from the hole. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue beneath the tip of his still impressive head. His salty seed dropped onto my tongue and formed a long trail of salty manhood. Fuck, I thought, his cum tasted strong and virile. It tasted like the nectar that a Roman god would produce. It sent the message that he was the Alpha, and I was the beta. My job was to serve his needs and nothing more. Once I sucked the final drop from his impressive tool, he grabbed Pam's hand and the two of them made love in our marital bed as if I was not there.

I looked down. My pink panties were wet with cum that had oozed without pleasure from my penis. My ruined orgasm had been complete. My balls had forced out the useless sperm that had collected in them without pleasure, no orgasm, just expulsion. Sperm caught by the little pink panties that signaled my beta existence. Soon to die and dry up uselessly to become a nasty crust and a yellow stain. I hated this. I was nothing. I had been reduced to being used as a sex toy for my wife's lover. Used like a cheap whore for his sexual pleasure. Put in my place. A beta bitch, to be used by Alpha males. Degraded in front of people in public. Made to watch as another man took what had been mine. I wanted it to stop, but I knew it would not. Whose fault, was it? It was mine. All mine. It was not her fault. I brought her to this. I led her down the path my sick mind wanted her to travel. I did this. I showed her what she was missing, what sex could be. My stupid porn addiction did this. My sick perversion brought me to this point. A point where my wife was having sex, no, making love to another man, in front of me. I had been reduced to a minute of condom sex when she felt that I deserved it, nothing more. While he railed her for hours in our marital bed. I got what I wanted and now I regretted it, but it was too late. I had made my bed and now it was the bed I would die in, alone and unloved.

12