Cuckolds Regret Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband regrets convincing his wife to cuckold him.
2.6k words
4.3
35.7k
34
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers

My life had spiraled uncontrollably into a cesspool of internet cuckold porn. It had all started innocently enough but had taken me to a point where I had led my wife down a dark and sleazy road to cuckolding. It was what I had wanted, no, begged for. I had jerked off hundreds of times, while watching sick cuckold videos on the internet. I fantasized constantly about it. I wanted to be the cuckold in all those videos, stuck in a corner, humiliated while my wife was railed by her Bull. His cock hard and long and pleasing her in a way I could not. This is what I wanted and desired more than life itself. Yet, once I had it, I found myself miserable and wishing that it would all end and I could have her back as mine. Have my old, boring life back. But that was not to be.

I had shown her something that she did not know she could have. A sex life that took her to the edge, then pushed her over into shear ecstasy. Sex with an Alpha Male. Sex with a man that made her cum by shear penetration. There was no need for her finger to rub her swollen clit to get off. No vibrator to send her over the edge. No, it was his rock-hard cock, penetrating deep inside her. Deeper than I could ever hope to get. Deeper than any man had ever reached. His cock pumping large quantities of potent seed deep inside her fertile womb. The risk of pregnancy with every deposit. While I sat in the corner with my penis in my hand, stroking it while it was wrapped in a condom. My sperm oozing out uselessly into its latex trap. There to die a quick and sudden death as I slipped the condom off and threw it in the toilet. To be pissed on and flushed away like all the other waste that found its way to the bowl. Just more shit to be disposed of. I was useless to her. A lowly beta worthy of nothing more than the humiliation I was graced to be given by Pam and her Alpha Bull.

Yet, as the days would pass between their sexual encounters, I would find myself sliding back to the computer. Slowly tapping the word cuckold back into the search engine. Hating myself for even watching the first video that would pop up. Hours would pass quickly. I would stroke my penis till it was raw and cum till my orgasms were dry and painful, then slip into bed next to my gorgeous wife and fall asleep praying that her Bull would return and give her the fucking she deserved. I would wake up the next morning, penis raw and chaffed and slip into the shower and nurse out another painful dry orgasm, fantasizing about her fucking him in our marital bed while I watched. I was sick and I knew it but did not care. It had been days since she was in his arms and I wanted, no, needed him to take her again. I prayed he would return.

Pam knew this. She had made it obvious that she was looking at my browsing history. As I would slide down the sick and perverted algorithms of the porn sites, the videos would get extreme and evil. The more I watched them, the more degrading her sexual encounters got. It seemed that if I was going to invest the time and effort to watch this sick trash, she was going to make sure I got my monies worth. My pathetic fetish was going to be fed. Not fed like a mother feeding her baby a spoon of peas. No, my sick fetish was going to be shoved deep into every hole of my body whether I liked it or not.

About a month ago Pam told me to strip naked and to put on my pink panties. I began to shake with excitement. My penis became hard. Pam handed me a condom and told me that I was going to be the center of attention that night. She placed a collar around my neck and attached a leash and told me to get on the floor on all fours. The doorbell rang. Pam told me to answer the door. I opened the door like an obedient dog. Greg looked at me with a disgusted look. Pam kissed him then walked us both down the hallway and into the bedroom. They slowly undressed each other and explored each other's bodies. I watched as her lovers' hands slid across her perky breasts, then down her flat belly. His fingers slowly sliding into her wetness. She cooed as his fingers penetrated her pussy lips. His thumb ribbed her clit in slow concentric circles. This caused her knees to buckle a bit, her body falling into his. They were both ready to make love.

Pam tied my leash to the bed post. She looked down at me and sternly said, "stay!" Like a good dog I did as I was told. Their bodies fell together onto the bed. Greg rolled her on her back and got between her legs. My face was within a foot of their bodies. His long thick cock hung like a third leg from between his legs. It looked amazing and powerful. Like a new wonder weapon invented by an evil dictator. Something whose use, would overpower the common masses. Resistance would be futile. This weapon had no equal, there was no defense. It would be used, and the carnage would be total and complete. Complete and total submission would be the only option.

Greg placed his weapon at the gates of her dripping wetness and pushed. I heard a pop, like the sound of a champagne bottle opening and within an instant he was balls deep inside my sweet wife. Her moans of intense pleasure filled the room. Instinctively her legs wrapped around his waist as if to ensure her continued pleasure. It took only one shot, one use of his wonder weapon and submission had been achieved. Pam's arms wrapped around his neck and soon their tongues were dancing an erotic ballet in each other's mouths. Greg expertly thrusted his hips, taking long, sensuous plunges deep inside my wife. Each thrust encouraged more by her begging for another. Pam's voice got louder with each deep penetration. "More", "deeper", "yes, fuck yes", "I want you to cum deep inside me", filled the room.

Every word elicited a deeper thrust. The harder he fucked her, the tighter she held him. They were clearly bonded together as one. One body, one mind, one sexual being, enjoying hot animalistic sex in our marital bed. Suddenly Pam blurted out, "I want your baby in my womb, plant your seed in me." Things suddenly became clear and extremely focused. Her words set Greg off into an earth-shattering orgasm. His body stiffened like concrete. His breathing stopped completely. His back then bowed backwards, causing his cock to drive as deep as he could get it inside her. Greg then let out a growl, like a grizzly bear in heat. His body bucked with each shot of potent sperm as he deposited it into her fertile womb. Every muscle on his body was as tense as it could be. He was using every muscle to deliver what my young wife wanted. His potent seed planted deep inside her fertile womb.

She responded by having her own mind-blowing orgasm. She screamed, "YESSSSSS!" Then ground her pussy into his groin as if she was trying to get him even deeper inside her. Sweat poured from their bodies. Pam continued to scream and writhe beneath his muscular body as if she was being electrocuted. Her orgasm was out of control. It had consumed her entire body and mind. She was in another dimension. My balls were as tight as they had ever been. I could feel my prostate pulsing deep inside me. It was reacting to the mind-boggling sight before me. The fluid it produced passed through my balls, collecting the sperm that would soon die a quick and ungracious death, in a condom, drenched in piss and flushed away. My balls thumped out a soft pattern, sending my wasted goo down my shaft and filling the small reservoir at the tip of the condom. I looked down and watched the little white bubble form at the tip of my penis. No orgasm, no pleasure, just a slow release.

Pam's voice interrupted my gaze at my pathetic penis. "Up. Get up here on the bed.", she demanded. I untied my leash and climbed onto the bed. She pointed to her freshly fucked pussy and told me that I needed to clean up the mess Greg made between her legs. Like a dutiful puppy, I bent down and placed my mouth on her pussy. Greg's scent wafted from her body. I slowly extended my tongue. The flavor of Greg's salty seed and Pam's love juices engulfed my taste buds. An instant later, a river of Greg's cum slid across my tongue, filling my mouth to capacity. A sense of profound confusion raced through my head. How could this man produce so much cum? My penis had produced barely enough to fill the condoms reservoir. Something akin to a small pearl. Nothing like what was in my mouth. No, this was a shot glass of Alpha seed, still hot and fresh and wanting to swim deeper. Wanting to do the job it was born to do. Wanting to give my gorgeous wife exactly what she begged for.

I swallowed, denying them their mission. It was then, that I realized that I needed to suck every drop from her swollen pussy. Every drop of his potent, virile seed needed to be removed. My mouth was Pam's birth control. I had been reduced to being human spermicide. My failure would ensure his success. Her womb would be his and only his forever. My tongue darted and dashed frantically. I sucked, then pushed my tongue deeper. To my amazement I was rewarded by another large deposit of cum sliding down her vaginal canal and across my eagerly waiting tongue. Each gulp, each swallow made me happier. Greg's seed would not be planted in my wife's womb. No, his sperm would die deep inside my stomach, attacked by acid, and digested as if I had consumed a protein shake. I began to feel my self-esteem flicker again.

That small second of good self-esteem was suddenly shattered by a horrific feeling. My pink panties were pulled to one side. Something warm, firm, and wet pressed against my asshole. I tried to turn to see what was happening, but Pam forced my head deep between her thighs. It took only a second to realize what was about to happen. Greg's strong hands grasped my waist. He began to push. There was no way his large cock was ever going to fit in my ass. He pushed harder. Pain surged through my body. The pain was so bad it brought tears to my eyes. I began to protest. "Shut up and take it, sissy bitch," Pam barked. Greg pushed very hard until I felt an enormous pop, followed by a feeling of fullness inside my body like I had never felt. Greg waited a minute for my ass to adjust to his cock, then began to slowly do to me what he had done to my wife.

His thick shaft rubbed against my prostate, causing it to tremble. Each thrust added more pressure and more sensation. My flaccid penis flopped back and forth between my legs like a bobbed tail on a dog. Greg began to pick up his pace and soon was railing me like he had railed Pam. My screams of pain and shame were muffled by Pam's thighs. My protests were of no use anyway, as they had planned this all along. Tonight, was the night that every drop of my self-esteem and every inch of my manhood was going to be extinguished. Thrown into the dung heap of life. Surgically removed and irradiated like a cancerous tumor. Gone, killed, and replaced by a sense of total humiliation. Total submission. I had been reduced to nothing more than a human Fleshlight. A place to get off and deposit cum into. A sex toy to be used and discarded when finished.

Greg's heavy balls slapped against my ass until I suddenly felt them tighten. His grip intensified, then pulled me fully against his groin. His breathing quickened, then stopped, before he let out a low growl and began to finish his mission. His balls thumped rhythmically against my ass as his cock injected his seed deep inside my ass. Warmth soon filled me deep inside. How could this man produce another load, so big and so fast? Why had I chosen him? How could I have made such a mistake? Bringing this Alpha god into our bedroom and allowing him to meet my wife was the biggest mistake of my life. My wife was now his. Soon, even his seed could be growing in her womb. He provided her with sexual pleasure not me, the man she married. No, I was now a joke, something to be mocked. A dirty cum eating, sodomized pervert, in pink panties and on a dog leash. What a fucking piece of shit I was.

Once both Greg and Pam had had their way with me, they kicked me out of bed and told me to go sleep in the guest bedroom. Tonight, Greg was the man of the house, sleeping in the marital bed, head on what use to be my pillow. I slithered into our bathroom and slid off the condom and threw it into the toilet. then crawled like a worm down the hallway to the guest bedroom. I slipped between the sheets and fell asleep. I woke the next morning early. My ass felt like it had been ripped open. My pink panties were stuck to my body with a crusty cum glue. The sheet was stained with a mixture of yellow crusty dry cum and shit. I headed to the guest bathroom. The sound of Pam's moans wafted down the hallway. Greg was once again planting his seed. With his massive volume of cum, her little defenseless eggs were most surely overcome and fertilized by now. There was no use going back in there to clean up, I had given up, resistance was futile.

They made love all day until finally Greg left without saying a word to me. Pam was exhausted and fell asleep. I sat on the couch, laptop in my hand. I turned it on. My hands were shaking. I closed it, then opened it again. I typed in "Pornhub.com" It popped up instantly. I stared blankly at the screen. What the fuck was I doing? A moment passed, then I typed "cuckold humiliation" into the search bar. The site did exactly as I had asked and produced thousands of videos. I took a breath, then clicked the first. Within seconds, my penis was stiff, my hand in my pants, rubbing the tip. As the hours passed my hunger for Greg to return grew. Every video drew me deeper back into my sick hole that I had dug. Every video made me want his thick Alpha cock inside my sweet Pam's pussy even more. FUCK! I hated this. Why did I love it so much? Five hours later Pam woke up and joined me on the couch. I looked into her eyes and said, "Call Greg and tell him you need his cock inside you again."

drdick69
drdick69
839 Followers