Cuckold's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will they get to the company?"

"They are setting up cameras as we speak. Apparently you got a bit rough with her. Now they will try a rape angle."

"Oh, entice me into anger again."

"Yes, so keep it zipped."

"Jesus Gen, I almost threw up when I realised that I had touched her."

"I saw."

"You what?"

"I saw, I have had surveillance in your home since that evening we ran into each other, because I still love you Mikey."

"And I realised my feeling for you are still alive."

"Plus, I like Archangel."

"You know?" He smiled. That was his cage fighting identity.

"Two of my juniors dragged me to a fight one Saturday, raving about you. How great was my surprise when I saw you, and jesus, you looked hot. What does she say about the tattoos?"

"Nothing, she has not mentioned them. How long have you known?"

"A month. Demi as well. So does Chantel and Nicole" Demi was his sister, Chantel his sister in law and Nicole was Naomi's sister in law.

"Okay." He watched Genevieve walk closer, and then she kissed him gently. He kissed her back. They kissed for almost ten minutes, then she took his hand and led him to a door, which opened into a one bedroomed apartment with a kitchenette.

"Will you be with me Mike?"

"Yes." She stripped him, pushed him down on the bed, then stripped herself. She took him in her mouth, swallowing his head as she worked her tongue. He came hard, warning her. She pursed her lips over the tip, sucking his whole load into her mouth. Then she did something bizarre, she spat it into a specimen cup. She smiled and sucked him hard again, then flipped him over.

"Fuck me like it is her, please. Just close your eyes and do it." He frowned as he pushed into her, then closed his eyes. His rage surfaced almost immediately, and he slammed hard into Genevieve, eventually roaring out his anguish. He opened his eyes and saw her crying, he started to pull out.

"No, stay in me."

"Did I hurt you?"

She nodded.

"A lot?" she nodded again. She could feel that she had torn.

"Now Mikey, make love to me, Genevieve. Please." He frowned again, and complied. He watched her wince at first, then respond. He used slow long strokes, kissing her as if he never wanted the kisses to stop, and he realised he did not. He eventually came, and almost passed out with the intensity. He started again, she flipped them over, and gently rode him to another orgasm, then lay flat on his chest.

"Sorry for hurting you." He said softly.

"Thank you for loving me."

"What now?"

"I have a plan my love. It might require you to participate again, it will make it easier."

"Okay, will I be rid of them?"

"Yes. I have reached out to her, so we will get closer. I will also drop that your company has been contracted by my biggest client, and we have to work at the details. That way you can come here after work and we can do this."

"I just want to make love to you, not hurt you again."

"I know, and I will not ask for it again. She started to move on him again, and he erupted in her. She lifted of and saw the blood on his cock. She led him to the shower and they washed each other.

"My sperm?"

"To test."

"I would gladly have given it."

"Later, for other purposes. Now, you need to know one thing."

"What?"

"Demi, Chantel and Nicole also want some of you, all of you. I will share my love, because they need it. That is part of the plan too my love."

"My sister?'

"Your father has used the fact that he caught you peeping on her to shame you. She wants you to know that she set it up that day, she wanted you even then."

"This is a surreal nightmare Gen, what the fuck are they, aliens?"

"Perverts." She kissed him softly. "My father and Clay raped me on prom night. I left the house the day I graduated. I had saved up a few thousand dollars. In New York I propositioned a wealthy older man. Unlimited access to me for my studies, and he agreed. He was actually super sweet, and we did have love. He got me my first job, then coaxed my current biggest client to take me, provided I start my own firm. They did because I am fucking good at what I do."

"The old guy?"

"Drew, we are still friends, but he has never asked for sex, and has refused me. One day he told me that I had met my soulmate. That was soon after we met."

"I am so sorry for what I did."

"You did fuckall, Michael. You never fucked. Clay fucked her senseless, then she lay next to you. That was his cum in her."

"How?"

"He cannot shut up when he is drunk, so I paid a professional, and she had him spill the beans as he spilled his seed in her. A few more professionals had me on to their plan, so I stepped in to protect you."

"Should I say I love you, or wait till enough time has passed?"

"I saw it when you made love to me Archangel, no need." She pulled his hardening cock to her, and he made love to her standing up, his eyes never leaving hers.

"You blow my mind Gen. You were always beautiful but this power look is incredible."

"Promise me you will not need me to dominate you, that is done."

"I won't."

"Now, I need you to participate for a few sessions, but you also can do something. I know which way she likes it. She will know you have changed, so demand a blow job in exchange."

"And if I puke?"

"Take anti-nausea meds, fool." She kissed him. It was just before five. "Tomorrow we start working late my love, maybe use the car so you have stamina. The others will also join at some time."

"I want you, but I will help."

"And Michael, I see the warrior in you, the uncertainty of this afternoon is gone. Do not take the bait."

"I will not, because it will jeopardise what I thought I lost and grieved for." He went back to the office, to a grinning Cindy.

"Mike, god. You guys will be perfect, the glorious power couple."

"And you will always be our friend Cindy, I have not had many." He put on his running gear, and jogged to the dojo, just to show Ken he was fine.

"You got laid buddy, and you love this one."

"Yes. Look, we are working on an escape, so my attendance might be spotty."

"Just escape bud." He ran home, found Naomi's entertainment there.

"Please Michael, I really need you to be with me." She begged.

"One condition."

"Anything." She smiled, and he saw in the mirror as his father-in-law grinned.

"You suck my cock when they fuck you."

"Can I consider it, whilst we are busy?"

"Sure." He sat down and she assumed her position. Her father slammed into her, frowning as Michael met his eyes with a smirk. He came.

"Suck my cock bitch." Michael said.

"No, not yet. Soon." She stroked his pants, promising. He watched as they finished, all of them frowning at the way he watched them.

"Thanks." She said, as he got up and left wordlessly.

'Well done.' Genevieve texted. He called her.

"She will refuse, frustrate you in the hope that you will snap. I doubt you will ever get a blow job."

"You are sneaky. Love you." He whispered then hung up. Naomi knocked, and he opened to her half naked.

"Come to bed with me?" She asked as she kissed him.

"No, I already used my hand, much better than your blow job...oh wait." He closed the door and locked it.

"Asshole!" she yelled. His computer beeped, it was a message with a link to the camera in Naomi's room.

"I don't know, something is different with him. Tonight he was there, but cold, I saw none of the hurt. I think he is angry. I cannot do this if he will hurt me."

"I know Jason, maybe you guys should sleep over, protect me."

"Just fucking do it." She threw her phone and it bounced against the wall .

"Shit." she said, it was shattered. The next morning she asked him to get her another. Genevieve was overjoyed and she walked to his office with a new phone.

"This one has been cloned, so we will know everything she does."

"That is illegal."

"Unless national security is in play, and you do have federal contracts."

"Yes."

"Copy the contents, make a backup, I am sure there will more juicy bits." She kissed him softly, her lips not quite leaving his for a while. "I am meeting her today, she asked for it."

"Why?"

"Prenup, she wants to change it to get a lion's share. She knows about the company, somehow. It is still inaccessible in a divorce though, as it was a separate entity before she met you."

"Okay." Michael cloned her phone, just the screen was shattered. He checked the pictures and he found her source. His buddy in the state department was cock deep in Naomi. He also saw her getting fucked by almost everybody he called a friend. Her humiliation of him was complete. He burned the contents to disk and sent it via messenger to Genevieve's office.

"Naomi, hi." Genevieve greeted her as she arrived, and suddenly felt why Michael wanted to puke when he saw her sister. It was as if she was looking at an oozing puss of evil

"Genny, you look great. We miss you."

"I am quite busy, making big money whilst being busy, so there are rewards. What bites?"

"Just Michael. He is going to leave me, I know it. I know he is hiding assets from me, and I don't want to lose in a divorce."

"What assets."

"He has a massive security company, but we cannot find any connection to him, apart from the fact that he is a salaried worker."

"Are you sure it is his?"

"Yes, I have a source."

"Okay, I will set up a contract, but he will need to sign it, and I cannot hide the purpose of it."

"I will get him to sign it, he is still pussy whipped." Genevieve fought through lunch, wondering how she could be related to this bitch.

"Look, I might also gain some insight, his company has been contracted by one of my clients, and we will be working late almost every night for at least two weeks." She saw Naomi consider it. This might mean they do not get to trap him into a rape

"Okay, if you can get the goods. We are tracing him, I am sure he is seeing someone else."

"Oh sis, that is terrible."

"I know, I gave him everything. So, he will be with you?"

"Yes, in my offices."

"Good, that means the investigator can relax, as he will not try anything around you." They greeted, and Genevieve shuddered, then smiled at her dumb sister. Michael and her made love for three hours after he got back from the dojo. He saw the PI as he left, driving home. The next day he bought himself a superbike, a Yamaha R1. Naomi went ballistic, and he found himself in a meeting with the family. He just shrugged, and went to bed. The next evening Andrew demanded to take it for a ride.

"No." Michael said.

"Michael, give him the keys, stop being selfish."

"Buy your own, brother."

"I cannot afford it, please Michael, let me feel how it feels."

"Nah, I have no idea how it feels to ride my wife, but you do, so I ride my bike, you ride my wife." Michael smirked and Andrew grabbed for his key, and got punched in the chest for his effort. He went down hard, wheezing. Michael looked at his father and Jason.

"Time to go."

"We are not done."

"Yes you are, go." Michael had a dangerous look in his eyes, and they left.

"You fucking spoil everything."

"You chose it Naomi, we both know you were never pregnant, there was never a scare. That so easy to see now."

"I was Mikey, how can you say that. Do you know how much it hurts to have a miscarriage?"

"When did you have one?"

"I hid it, I was so ashamed."

"I am going to bed, I have heard enough lies." He left her with her fake tears. He opened the link to her camera.

"Is Andrew okay?" She asked who ever she was peaking to. Genevieve has the clone, so she can hear both sides.

"What do you mean hit by a freight train? Did Michael hit him that hard?"

"He is not buying the miscarriage, I am sure he is seeing someone, but who? He spends his late evenings working on a deal, Genevieve confirms it. It has to be at work, that PA."

"I am sure he won't, but we are not getting anywhere yet, I will call her now." He watched as she hung up. Then dial.

"Hi sis. He is scaring me, he punched Andrew so hard the doctors are looking at a bruised heart, anything?"

"Yes, I will get him to come and see you. Keep it quiet though, State Department cannot know." She hung up.

Michael watched her movement as he called Genevieve.

"Sorry my love, I lost it."

"That is fine Mikey, it actually has them scurrying. I told them to get your buddy in, but I will make sure it clears you fully."

"Thanks, I wish I was in your arms now. I need your breath in my neck as we lay together."

"Not sex."

"Would you be offended if I said no, not right now?"

"No, actually, I would be ecstatic."

"Sleep well my angel."

"I might have an angle that will give us a few days away, and start the slow burn for them."

"A few days, all night in your arms. Please don't be playing with me."

"Mikey, jesus. I will do it, I forget how neglected you have been."

"Not anymore. I might be very clingy."

"Cling away." They hung up, and he saw Naomi leave the room. She knocked, and he opened.

"You really hurt Andrew, Michael."

"He should not have grabbed at me, I am a soldier after all. That was instinct."

"Are you going to hurt me, beat me up?"

"No, that is your way. I just made sure your fuckers know there will be no more easy pushover attitude from me."

"Please don't hurt anyone else."

"Get them to not touch me, and they will be fine." He closed the door in her face, then smiled. He had 'accidentally' disabled their camera in his room, twice. Genevieve's surveillance has shown that they have not tried to replace it, the cameras they used are eight hundred dollars each, and they have a budget.

Genevieve accepted the appointment from Frank Morton for twelve o'clock, and made her arrangements. He arrived promptly.

"Frank, this could blow up, so I need everything. Your relationship with Naomi Barron?"

"Casual sex."

"That could be problematic. Barron's company is based on federal contracts, which means you have basically opened a security breach."

"I know. She wants the company, but she did commit to me once she is divorced."

"When was this breach?"

"Three days ago, that was when I told her. There is no documentation though."

"Yes, I noticed. He is very well removed, and I am not sure even I can make a case for her in a divorce."

"There has to be some irregularity."

"He used an IRS consultant, so there isn't, as far as taxes. Legally he is an employee. He has never accessed the corporate account, only his finance department. We cannot prove he even owns it."

"They made a purchase for some sporting goods for him, using the corporate account."

"Have you been monitoring it?"

"Yes."

"Why, that is completely outside your purview?"

"Just a backstop. I could threaten with loss of contracts if he plays hardball with her."

"General?"

"What?" Morton turned to the door that just opened, and saw his superiors walk in.

"Frank, you have just admitted to espionage." Genevieve said.

"You are her sister."

"And Michael is my lover. Make no mistake Frank, contact her and you will not end up in Leavenworth for treason. There will place far worse for you. You have assisted in the attack on a national level contractor, so enemy combatant can be added."

"I understand." He said, almost crying. The general stayed behind at her request.

"Barron sir, what is his future?"

"We have actually reviewed that disturbing footage of event in his home, as well as the conversations. None of it is admissible, but the general feeling is that he has absolutely no burden. He is in the clear."

"Thanks sir. He is an amazing human."

"Clearly." He left, and she called Naomi.

"I need you to come in and sign some forms, this is urgent so hurry." Naomi arrived soon after and Genevieve had a stack for her to sign. She did not bother reading anything. Genevieve just lifted the bottom of each page to reveal the next place to sign.

"Done sis. The prenup will be sneaked into his paperwork by a temp, she is very good, and he trusts his staff to filter his documents."

"Thanks Gen, once it is mine I will need you to appoint key people, so naturally you will get the account."

"Wow, thanks sis." Genevieve took a shower after she left, meeting Michael for lunch naked, in her office. He was almost reverent of her body, worshipping every inch as she moaned her orgasms. He left for the dojo, promising to try be quick. She smiled, he was climbing the seeding fast, tenth in the state, because of his absolute focus in a fight. He returned to her an hour earlier than normal, which meant they had some extra time, and she used it to breath into his neck, whispering love to him.

"I love you Archangel. I really do."

"And I love you."

'Want to go away for four days?"

"God, please."

"Shhhhh." She dialled.

"Naomi, jesus. Frank is under investigation for espionage. Michael and myself have been called to Washington to give an account."

"Yes, Michael is self explanatory, but the fuck was in my office this morning. I think Michael is on the way to pack a bag, just keep your cool about the prenup." She hung up.

"You really are devious Babe."

"Hear this one. Backdated paperwork has been filed this afternoon. Remember the divorce agreement you signed?"

"Yes."

"Well, I backdated it to a week ago. She signed and it is filed. But keep it quiet. I am going hard for her."

"I am divorced?"

"Yes, and the bitch did not even know she signed it. I want her to believe she wants it, so watch this space. Saturday at family gathering you will have a bombshell to drop."

'I am free?"

"Yes."

"Have you any idea how much you have brought to me babe. Your love for me is the most amazing thing."

"Go pack a bag, I have a jet ready. Meet you at the private terminal." He raced home, his father and brothers were there. He sensed their tension.

"Everything okay son?"

"No, I am about to lose everything because of an idiot I thought was a friend." He packed his bag and left again without a goodbye to Naomi or the others. He took the bike, knowing Andrew would steal it in any case.

"Where are we going?"

"Washington, but there is a very nice lodge in a state forest overlooking a lake. We are going to be naked for four days."

"That I cannot wait for. Looking at you for four days."

"My body, babe."

"Your face, eyes, and yes, eventually your body." They ate and screwed for two days, on the deck, in the lake, in the forest. Neither refused an advance from the other. The third day Genevieve saw something his face, fear.

"Michael. Do you fear I will do to you what she did?" he was silent for a while, then nodded.

"Babe, I understand. I beg you to give me a week, I will settle your fears. I promise."

"I was not going to run, I am facing it."

"But I hate that you are so scared to love."

"And you, are you scared of me?"

"Yes, because I love you way more than I ever thought possible. I am scared you will run with your freedom."

"Oh, really?" He kissed her hard and she heard him scratch as he kissed her. She tried to lift her head to see, only felt a ring on her finger and she knew. She kissed him hard, flipped him over and slammed him into her pussy, orgasming before blacking out. She came to a minute or two later.

"Yes." She whispered "Yes, yes yes."

"Good, I am with you for life."

"Watch this." She picked up the phone.

"Naomi, there is some big shit. It is not about the company now. You are involved with Frank and Michael, so you will face treason charges. Why did you fuck Frank, that is serious shit? Go to my office, they have backdated divorce papers for you. Sign them, and you will be isolated from Michael. Frank is not an issue, but Michael is the potential nuclear issue. Go now." She listened, then hung up. She flexed her hips, and soon had an orgasm, followed by another until he came deep inside her. She kept going, having learnt he will stay hard. Her phone rang as she had an orgasm. They stayed connected for almost an hour. Then her phone rang.