Cuckold's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naomi?" She moaned, not stopping her moving.

"Good. At this point in time the company is gone, if they do not find anything to help him his contacts will cancelled within twenty four hours. Sorry babe. Had you not fucked Frank it would not have happened. I wish you had come to me initially." She listened as she orgasmed again.

"No, just picked something heavy up. The paperwork is filed. According to the courts you got divorced a week before you met Frank, which clears you. Frank still faces some trouble, but you are clear. See you on Saturday. Lets not tell Michael, let him be served. I just wish I could see it, fucking man whore." Genevieve slammed back on his cock, and gasped out loud.

"Yes, still some heavy stuff. I know it sound like sex, but you know how I feel about sex after those two bastards. This is better than aaaaaahhhh!" Michael held her to him, kissing her as she came back down.

"Uhm, wow Naomi. Sorry, I am actually having sex. I just feel like a hypocrite now. No, this is the most amazing sex ever."

"Nah sis, he is a professional, so fucking good though. Goodbye." She hung up and dropped the phone

"Oh, I am a professional now?"

"You make love better than a pro."

"You are so bad, my good girl."

"I am, wanna spank me?"

"No, I want to not move for as long as I can, looking in your eyes."

"But I have been sooo naughty....OOW!" She cried as he swatted her ass. "Warn a girl you brute." He answered by stabbing his cock deep into her, triggering another orgasm in her. He rubbed her butt cheek as she came down again. They flew back the next evening. The next day, Saturday Michael went to the office. He did not see Naomi at home. There was no notification of divorce, Genevieve had it with her, and she let him know. He arrived late at the barbecue, making sure he looked like he had been through hell. Genevieve made sure everybody saw her contempt for him. They had decided when she used the word lout it meant she wanted to fuck. Man-whore meant she loved him.

"Jesus Gen, you really really hate him." Naomi said, as Michael glared at her.

"Uhm, everybody, I have an announcement." Michael called, and they listened. "It seems that I have been divorced from Naomi for a few weeks. I did not know, and was hoping for a way out of our problems. Please excuse me, this is just too hard." He left, feeling anger as none of his family even bothered. Demi wanted to, but Genevieve shook her head, Demi nodded, and gathered the other two, explaining that it was part of Gen's plan. That week all the wives had time with Michael at Genevieve's office, later at his new apartment. Each had a whole night filled with orgasms they never knew they could have, and Genevieve knew how sensitive Michael was to their needs. Demi was last

"Dems, are you sure, you are my sister."

"Please Mikey, I have wanted this since I was thirteen." He nodded and started kissing the body he desired as a teen, had desired till he met Genevieve. Demi could not believe what she had felt when he eventually pulled out after two hours, and they ordered pizza.

"How the fuck did she not want you all the time Mikey, fuck, you are good."

"She liked my pain Demi, that was why she kept her eyes on me through it all." He kissed her deeply. "Demi, I really love you, and trust you. There is something I need to tell you."

"What?"

"I am engaged to Genevieve."

"Good job brother. She will protect you like no one else."

"No one knows, she calls it a slow burn. Their plans have failed, now she is going for the jugular."

"Your company?"

"Still pending." He hated lying, but he knew she would understand.

"I know you are lying, but I will not ask more." She kissed him and he carried her to the bed. "Michael, you still have more?"

"You are the one I have desired for years, there is no way I am not spending every available moment hugged by your pussy."

"And my pussy really wants to hug you my baby brother." She left the morning after taking a call from Jason.

"Listen you cunt. You fucked Naomi for how long. Keep your fucking trap shut. I will fuck whatever turns my fancy. Or do you want a divorce, easy doing. I know what you did to Michael, so you have absolutely no emotional collateral. I do not give a fuck if you are hurting." She hung up and kissed Michael again before she left. He went to the office, then walked across to Genevieve's

"My angel, how was last night?"

"The others were cool, but I wished it did not end with her."

"Because you love her almost as much as me, difference is that she loves you as well. I will allow for her in our lives, because she will not bring pain."

"Together babe, if she joins us. I want both of you, and I will have enough for both of you."

"So, I have news about your fears"

"Really?"

"Yes, I do. Remember that first day, when I spat your cum into that jar."

"Yes."

"Well, you have very powerful sperm. Old doc jones just lost his licence, as he lied to you."

"Really babe?" He started to cry, as he sat in a chair. She knelt in front of him, kissing his tears.

"Yes, I have proof."

"Where?" He watched as she touched her tummy.

"Twins, my love. We are having twins."

"Oh my god Gen, I am...this is too much." He sobbed loudly and she led him to the apartment, laying him down and laying next to him, stroking his face, and kissing him. He calmed down."

"I am going be a dad babe, how incredible is that."

"This Saturday that will be my bombshell."

"That will be good. I have a title fight in the evening."

"Yes, and the whole family is coming. The guys are all into MMA, no one knows you are Archangel, so that will be a nice shock."

"You are really having fun."

"No, they will pay for a long time for what they did to you."

"Maybe I can reveal the company is safe as well."

"Jesus, yes. That would be just great. I will say I am pregnant, then you announce that, make it good."

"I cannot wait for your angle, but I know I will love it."

"Oh, you will absolutely love it." Saturday came along, Michael arrived, looking rather dishevelled. Before the lunch Genevieve stood up.

"I have an announcement. I am pregnant with twins." Everybody cheered for her, congratulating her.

"I am happy for you Genevieve." Michael said.

"Fuck your happiness." She snapped.

"Who is the father?" her mom asked.

"Crazy story. I met him one evening, gave him a blow job and spat his sperm into a jar. They found most of them alive at the lab and I used artificial insemination."

"Jesus Gen, that is just weird."

"Well, he is a perfect specimen of a man. I could not let the opportunity go."

"Why not one of us." Clay asked.

"Because you are a fucking delinquent, most of you are. I really dislike Michael, but what you did is just low. You will see the father tonight."

"At the fight?"

"Yes, he is one of the fighters, Archangel."

"Jesus Genevieve, that is one hot male, I wonder what he looks like." Nicole said, Archangel fought with a mask.

"Oh, you have no idea, you will be shocked."

"Honey he is just a guy." Andrew said to Nicole.

"Here's the thing Andrew, I get a go at him and there is nothing that will stop me. I will have his babies too, well above yours."

"Girls, respect your husbands." Michael's mom said.

"Too bad Naomi didn't, right." Michael said, looking at his ex, who seemed very neglected. "Oh, I forget, there was a company to be looted." Genevieve caught his drift as he pulled his phone out, and she called it, putting her phone in her pocket. He walked away as he answered, shooting her a quick smile. She watched as he escalated his excitement, then hung up.

'YEEEEAAAAH!" he screamed.

"What?" his father asked.

"I am in the clear, my company is safe. Apparently the risk was Naomi, and her divorce was filed before the security breach. I have actually been awarded two more contracts." Genevieve barely held her smile as he jumped, watched the total shock on the other faces. He stopped and looked at her, and she wondered what the hell now.

"Genevieve, I know you hate me."

"Not hate, just dislike."

"Would the account of a quarter of a billion-dollar company buy me forgiveness. This is getting big now."

"Sure, and for the record, the fact that I dislike you does not mean I have not forgiven you. Maybe we do lunch next week to eke out the deal."

"Yes." She laughed as he danced a little more, then smiled as Demi grabbed him and hugged him.

"I am so proud of you my strong brother. Nicole and Chantel also hugged him, and they surveyed the sour bunch, who knew they had lost. She joined them, asking her mom to take a picture of them with Michael.

"I am carrying your baby." Demi whispered.

"As am I." Chantel said

"Me too." Nicole said too. The picture will show a very shocked Michael, and only the five of them knew why, at that time. No-one knew he was Archangel. He ate carefully, and avoided sudden friendliness, of which there was plenty now. Naomi was absolutely gutted, and Genevieve consoled her. Michael left early.

"I never thought he would make it sis, the case was solid against him."

"That divorce, fuck."

"Yes, it did protect you. You would have faced charges if that did not happen. Even now, it would have been bad for you."

"I am glad you are pregnant. I wish I was, but I was such an idiot."

"Yes sis, you listened to dad. He is the scum of the earth. He raped me after prom, helped by Clay, who also raped me."

'Jesus sis, I knew you were raped, but them?"

"yes."

"God, and they fucked me raw so many times, I thought they were cool."

"They fucked you whilst destroying Michael. Did you ever care that you were breaking him?"

"His family approved, so no, I didn't really. I now wish I did, knowing he is so rich."

"Well, things do happen for a reason."

"I am just glad you forgave me for taking him from you."

"Did I forgive you?" Genevieve chuckled and walked away, everybody was getting ready to go to the fight. She sent Michael a text.

'You can announce our engagement and my pregnancy during the pre-fight interview.'

'Thanks, I want to show you off. Will you come out if I call you?'

'Don't use my name'

'Cool, like it'

They arrived at the stadium, and were led to their ringside seats. They got into the vibe with the pre-fights, also some light weight title fights.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the feature fight for tonight is here. First out is Tornado." They watched the fighter come out, spinning round house kicks as he rushed down the ramp. He arrived.

"Tornado, ready for the fight."

"Yes. I chatted with Archangel in the locker room, and I respect him for making It through the hell he did, but tonight he will reap the whirlwind." The crowd cheered loudly. Then some harp music started, and Archangel descended from the trusses. He had large wings which he had opened, and he was wearing a mask like a warrior.

"ARCHANGEL!!" The announcer shouted and the crowd was on their feet. He touched down and they unhooked the cables. He folded the wings in.

"Ethereal Archangel, what can you tell us."

"Tonight is very special. I found out I am going to be a father, and my fiancé is here. I am overwhelmed." He looked at Genevieve. "Come my love, let them see your beauty."

"Is he looking at us?" Demi asked, Andrew looked behind them. Then Genevieve got up and walked to the ring, and up the steps.

"No fucking ways, the bitch lied." Nicole laughed. "She knows him." They watched as he wrapped his arms around her, and she lifted his mask a little, kissed him softly. His helpers unhooked his costume, Genevieve had dropped the mask down again.

"She is beautiful, isn't she. There is no-one that holds my heart more than her." He said, "but now it is time to tame a wayward fart. Love you more now than this morning." He said to Genevieve who returned her seat with loud cheering.

"You are engaged to him?"

"Yes." She took the ring out and put it on. She watched them, knowing the truth is about to be revealed. She watched his etched body, not an ounce of fat on him.

"Fuck, he is hot." Chantel said,

"Absolutely." Naomi agreed. "I would never let that body out of my bed."

"Oh Naomi, but you did." Genevieve said to her, then pointed to where Michael had taken the mask of, and was waving.

"No fucking way, not him." Jason said.

"Yes way."

"You fucking bitch, I will kill you." Naomi screamed, and she tried to rush Genevieve, who punched her hard, splitting her lip.

"I knew all along whore, and I waited for you to get comfortable. I ruined all of you."

"Jesus Gen, I am carrying Archangel's baby?" Demi said

"So am I" The other two said.

"Wait, what?" Michael's father said.

"Yes you fucking idiots, we are all pregnant by Michael, pathetic idiots."

"Jason, one fucking word and you are gone." Demi said before he could speak, the others got the same warning. Genevieve got up and sat with Ken and Gabby.

"He chose well, we like you plenty. You should come for training, that left hook is promising." The fight started, and as in Archangel's style it was over in the first round. Genevieve watched as he helped his opponent up and hugged him, making sure he was fine, then he called her up again.

"Family is a bit funky, Mikey." She grinned.

"I can imagine."

"Your paternity secret is also out, look at how glum the men are, and Naomi has a split lip."

"I love how you get even."

"Can we move to the other side of the city."

"Absolutely."

"Looking at Jason, I suspect Demi will be moving with us. Perhaps Nicole and Chantel too."

"I will be a father to my children babe" She walked back to the dressing room with him. She was surprised at how professional everybody was. She watched him shower and change onto his old track pants and a t-shirt. He handed her a helmet, and raced off home. He made love to her until the sun came up, then they lay in bed till noon. He checked his phone, he had a lot of messages from the family.

"Naomi wants my sperm too." He chuckled.

'Hell no bitch, you had your chance. Fuck your brother.' He texted back.

"Looks like the wives might have a rough time."

'Get the others and come over' he texted Demi.

"My dad is proud." Michael grinned.

'Fuck you!' he replied.

"Oh shit babe, this family drama is exhausting." He rolled on top of her and pushed in, then started to kiss her.

"I love you Gen, and I love our family, me you and two growing pips" He started to make love to her, kissing her face as he gently pushed into her.

"You are all I will ever need, rich or poor."

"Rich is better."

"Yep."

The ladies arrived, with Andrew.

"Michael, I cannot apologise for what I did. Last night I saw you as I should have helped you to be. You are my baby brother, but I never looked out for you. All I can say is that I will be better."

"Why did you do it?" Michael asked as Genevieve showed the ladies around. Two would need to share.

"Naomi was so hot, and I wanted a piece. If everybody was getting, why not me. Then the plan started to happen. I told them to not do it."

"You did not stop it."

"I didn't, until they spoke of killing you."

"Who?"

"Jason, Clay and dad. Even Naomi refused that one." He looked out into the street. "That evening when you hit me I knew, we were going to lose. Even in the marines I have never been hit that hard."

"I held back." Michael said coldly. "I started fighting back when I found an empty birth control card. She never went off the pill. When I woke up next to her, before we married it was Clay's cum in her."

"Jesus brother. The day of your wedding the mothers took you away. We gangbanged Naomi for four hours. I really wanted her, and jumped at the invite by dad."

"I fucked her a while ago, when you hatched the plan to get me to rape her."

"You knew?"

"Yes. She was so worn that I could not get anything for half an hour. Then she mocked me and paid with her ass."

"She never let us near it, ever."

"Did you also like my pain?"

"Yes, then no. I loved the power, then I saw how devastated you were, and how nobody seemed to care."

"I did." Genevieve joined them. "What do you want Andrew?"

"I don't know, I can't be what I had become. And I cannot be your brother, that was my doing."

"You are right Andrew, I only see Demi as family, well, Nicole and Chantel too, obviously."

"Your child will be loved Michael. I will make sure, because I lost you the child will be what I have of you." Andrew smiled. "Was the company ever at risk?"

"No, never. We played a lot of tricks, watching the slow burn of your plans."

"You really made us think you hated Michael."

"Code words."

"I am not sure about Clay and Jason, but I am scared for Demi and Chantel. They are cruel."

"They will stay with us, Nicole too, until she feels safe." Michael said. "There will be armed guards, and escorts. If they come for her, or near the girls they will die."

Genevieve warmed to the idea of them all getting some when Demi dove tongue first into Genevieve's pussy after Michael had made love to her, but they knew she was the one that gave permission. Demi was actually the only one that regularly came, Chantel moved back with Andrew, and came once a month, but that stopped as she said Andrew was getting good in bed, under her guidance. She still loved Michael a lot, and they would often meet for lunch. Andrew had limited access to Michael's social life. Nicole divorced Clay and ended up with one of Michael's managers, who had no problem with the fact that she was carrying Michael's baby, especially after hearing how brave Michael was.

Michael and Genevieve married each other on a clear Saturday morning, their staff as guests. Genevieve's benefactor also came, and Michael adopted him as a father. Only Andrew was invited, and he announced that he had split from the family too.

Genevieve thought she had seen the depth of Michael's love until he held his twin girls for the first time, and she saw the same with the other three babies too.

Naomi was seen dating some suits, but no-one stayed for long. Their parents never got to see their grandchildren.