Cuckolds Who Just Want Cock

Story Info
A FemDom's opinion piece about Cuckolds who just want cock.
1.4k words
4.56
29.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers

My name is Dominia Sax

I've written about "Self Discipline," "Sissification," "Cumgum" and how to be orgasm free.

Today I write about how some men who have a cuckolding desire really just want to submit to cock. That's it. There is nothing else at play here.

This is just my perspective. You don't have to like or agree with it.

(You've been warned what this piece is about).

A FEMDOM'S OPINION PIECE ABOUT CUCKOLDS WHO JUST WANT COCK

Being my cuckold is really just about your submission to male cock. I'm just the vessel to connect you directly to it. You want a big cock in our bedroom. A real one, up close fucking me. And, of course, eventually fucking you.

As this reality plays out, you begin from an inferior position. Physically, socially and psychologically. It's not a threesome. It's a twosome with a submissive male--YOU--serving us as an inferior third.

You don't think of yourself as gay. Your perspective is warped by being raised under the archaic thinking that gay sex always had a dominant/submission theme. Even when you used to beat off to lesbian porn, you always identified with the idea that one of the women was serving the other as sort of an inferior or submissive.

The concept of sucking a man's cock, has always been in your mind. But you've always thought of it as a humiliating and/or a submissive sex act.

You haven't yet come to the realization that your deep cuckolding desire really only boils down to your oppressed desire for cock. To serve cock as a submissive.

As a cuckold, your journey begins with seeing your girlfriend overpowered first. You are next.

His cock will own your girlfriend--me, now--others later. His cock will own her pussy; maybe even her ass. And the cum that gets injected inside is yours. Your first submissive reward that defines your new role.

It's humiliating to you to eat his cum. Right? But you must want it.

We both know you do.

So this is where I take over. I guide you. Lead you. Help you. Then eventually I drop you.

Deep down your subconscious mind wants to physically submit to cock; I make sure your deepest desires get penetrated.

Then I move on. I don't want a boyfriend who is a cocksucker. Sorry. No offense.

This is how we begin.

You just spectate the first time. It's a lot for your mind to process. This isn't a porn video, it's your girlfriend.

You are so turned on with nervous excitement you are slightly shaking, trembling, almost paralyzed to the point you aren't even sure if you can move or even speak. But your penis is the most rigid it's ever been. Poking its dripping head out of your fury pubic bush because it wants to watch all the action, too. Your penis knows a real cock when it sees one.

But I tell you not to touch it. That's for later. We don't want to alter your mood by a silly diversion like you cumming. I want you in this heightened state of cock awareness. The whole time his cock is in our bedroom.

You feel like you could pass out watching his large cock entering me without a rubber. Your penis sends a drip through your shaft repeatedly acknowledging and accepting his superiority.

He is fucking me deep and I moan my approval. I sometimes forget how wonderful a deep fuck gets to me.

I think we were all thankful it didn't last too long. You were beside yourself, almost in another world. He was getting his rocks off and I was getting sore from having a cock way up inside me in places that don't get penetrated very often.

You didn't imagine or would've predicted that you'd end up kneeling behind him.

With me on the bed and you kneeling on the floor watching his firm muscular ass bringing new meaning to the term gluteus maximus.

He was so fit you could see the muscle striations in his butt cheeks and his tight puckered butt hole was in plain view with no cellulite rounding out his small globes.

You didn't imagine that the view on your knees would be ninety percent of his hot fit ass--with his balls dangling down--and only ten percent of my long, smooth, sexy legs.

Maybe next time you could have a side view?

And certainly, you didn't expect that your only view of his orgasm--the great climactic moments--would be of his twitching sphincter while his balls rose up out of view. What a strange sight it was for your first cuckolding experience: his clenching, tightening then loosening butt hole announcing how he was pumping his massive cum load in my vagina like a gas nozzle chugging while serving its purpose to seed. He is seeding me to dominate you.

You wanted to see his cock, right? Remember, that is why he is here. You want to see cock. Up close. Fucking. Oh well.

Next, he turned around just after finishing.

His cock was an inch from your face. Eye level. Semi hard. Still dripping.

You are short of breath and afraid to look up at him so you keep your eyes focused on the cock that humiliating fucked your (soon to be ex) girlfriend in front of you.

A chunk of sperm falls and lands squarely on your balls.

You attempt to hide that you've flinched. It was still warm.

As you stare at his cock, we all know that your destiny will be to put your lips around it. Not today, but in the future. It's inevitable. And it will be your first, of many to come.

Your entire cuckold desire is all about submitting to cock.

I break your staring at his large fleshy tool, by calling you over. He moves slightly out of the way for you to get your cream pie.

Submitting to cock means eating the cum it produces. We both know how you've already acquired a taste for sperm by repeatedly eating your own cum.

While you are on your knees eating your cream pie--a nice way to word blur the concept that you are eating another man's sperm from your girlfriend's pussy--I use my toes to brush your little stiffie.

You moan while your mouth is full of warm sperm. You weren't expecting there to be so much of it. With each swallow your brain tells your penis to send a drop of semen to your tip to announce its approval.

I ask my new boyfriend to wait outside for me in the car; I let him know I'll be outside in less than five minutes.

You stand over my sexy, curvaceous body with your penis in your hand.

Sorry, no intercourse for you tonight. Doesn't seem right under the circumstances.

You submissively stare at my hotness, waiting for my direction. Your mind is reeling. Maybe you were hoping he'd pull out and didn't expect him to bareback me--breed me--for your first cuckold submission. Maybe you were hoping his cum would be shot in long white ropes all over my toned, flat belly.

I tell you that's where yours can go. Right now. But you only have three minutes.

You place your index finger under your penis and your thumb on top. After seeing what a real cock looks like you know your little tool is really just a penis.

It's called small penis humiliation--not small cock humiliation.

With your two-finger beat off, you are acknowledging your desires: to be cucked, to eat cum, to admire and want cock. His cock.

And the twelve second rub placed an exclamation point of your sexual excitement.

'What was that...like eight strokes?'

I've not seen anyone reach an orgasm any faster.

You lick your cum off my belly quickly, which is good for me. I've got to go. I have a date. With my new boyfriend. Who will ask me as soon as I get in the car if we can fuck this weekend.

I let you know, as I head out, that if you want this--if you ask him into our bedroom again--that he is going to want a blowjob.

From you, not me.

I already know your answer.

Because all you really want...is cock.

And we both know what happens after that.

I'm sorry, speak up. I couldn't hear you. You're mumbling.

Nice.

See you Saturday.

charmer949
charmer949
580 Followers