Cuckquean

Story Info
Cuckquean fantasy come true for him...
4.9k words
4.45
4.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literotica: Cuckquean

Mmmmmmm, just thinking about Bryan and his luscious cock makes me wet. We have history, and I love recounting some of our moments while I masturbate. I find myself at times laying in my bed, eyes closed, thinking about Bryan's 8" girthy eel, how he would attempt to penetrate me with it, and the other sexual desirous scenes we played out. Without thinking, my one hand fell down to caress my breast while the other hand found my clit and slowly started to rub circles. Today is one of those days. I am alone in my house, needy as hell, and my thoughts fall to Bryan......

It's a typical Thursday at work- long and arduous, and I am in desperate need of getting my mind off what I'm doing. I normally do not get a lot of time to look at my phone, and today was one of those days. It was lunchtime by the time I finally got to peek at what texts awaited me. My heart started to race when I saw Bryan had sent me several texts. Messages from Bryan always seem to make the day better, along with making my panties wet- a constant reminder throughout the day, of him.

Abby-

Friday 6PM. My house.

I have a surprise for you.

I will have your outfit ready and waiting for you when you arrive.

Be ready for anything.....

Five texts. In just 5 simple tests, he has managed to pause my breaths, cause my heart rate to rise from anticipation, and my panties are soaked from that last message. I don't know how he does this to me. I should know better and keep extra panties at work for messages like these. I was giggling to myself, grinning ear to ear.

I messaged him back:

I am eagerly anticipating the night. Fuck you turn me on! Now I will be spending the rest of my workday in wet panties, Bryan!!

😊Good girl, Abby.

My heart melted when he messaged that. I love being called a good girl. That, above most else, can just cause every ounce of my being to feel like Jello.

He continued:

Panties are wet? Prove it. I want to see how wet I made you.

I got up from my desk, casually went to the bathroom, where I snapped and sent a pic of my teal blue panties, with the entire center coated with juices that had leaked out of my pussy for him, in eager anticipation of what was awaiting me Friday night.

Damn, Abby!! You really are wet. If you are this wet for me now,

I cannot wait to see your pussy dripping tomorrow night.

Me too, Bryan.

Now get back to work!! Lol.

Talk about breaking the sexual tension quickly! I laughed, left the bathroom, and sat back down to finish the long afternoon. I found my mind drifting off and daydreaming, wondering what Bryan had in store for me. I mean, he already had an outfit for me and told me to "be ready for anything." Hmmmmmm. What could that mean?

I managed to make it through the rest of the workday Thursday, and Friday; so it was finally time to get ready to head to Bryan's house. I hadn't heard from him all day and it was driving me absolutely crazy! He enjoyed this bit of torture because he knew that I was so eager for the night. In order to increase the sexual tension, he became radio silent, just to draw it out even more, increasing the anticipation.

At 5:00PM, I finally got a series of texts from him:

I hope that you are ready for anything tonight. I am very

ready for you to be here Abby....

At 6PM, you need to be at my door. Wearing an overcoat.

Nothing underneath.

As soon as I saw his name appear on my screen, I could feel blood rush immediately down to my clit and the fullness start to build. Bryan causes instantaneous sexual tension in my body. I can feel the swelling of my clit, a fullness in my pelvis, my hair starting to stand on end, and a wetness begin to form between my legs. As the texts continued to appear on my screen, the tension increased. I could smell the sex emanating from my body already.

I started to fan myself, as I could feel the heat building up inside of me, as I walked to my closet to get my overcoat. I grabbed my light brown overcoat, and my silver heels. I opened my intimates drawer, but then remembered my explicit instructions to not wear anything but an overcoat. He wants me naked, so naked he shall get! I slipped out of my clothes, noticing the moisture on my panties that I removed, and replaced them with the tan overcoat, that I wrapped tightly around my body, tying it closed with the belt. I stepped into my silver heels, making myself about 3 inches taller. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror. My long brown hair rested gently on my shoulders, my coat landing just above my knees, allowing for my long legs to be seen, finished off with my feet in my sparkling silver heels. I twirled around, unable to control my excitement. I glanced at the clock and realized it was not 5:40! I lived 15 minutes from Bryan, so if I didn't leave now, I would be late, and I could not be late.

At 5:58PM I pulled up in front of Bryan's house. I was breathing heavily, as I was nervous that I'd not make it on time. Bryan's house was a ranch, with his bedroom at the back of the house. He had a tall fence surrounding the backyard, as to give him plenty of privacy, which we frequently took advantage of. I grabbed my bag, threw it over my shoulder and strutted to the front door. It was 6PM on the dot when I arrived at the door, and the door opened as I stepped in front of it.

"Abby!" Bryan said seductively as he wrapped his arms around me, with his hands landing immediately on my ass.

"Bryan!" I giggled. "I see you aren't wasting any time!" He grinned at me, and then brought me through the front door into the foyer. I could see that the living room was completely dark, and soft music was playing in the background. Hmmmm, I thought. This is unusual. It's never this dark in here.

Bryan took my bag from me and just dropped it on the floor. "You're not going to need this," he said, grinning at me. His eyes were sparkling, full of mischievous desire. I couldn't read what was going on in his brain, but I knew there was something. "And," he continued, untying the knot of my overcoat. "You are definitely NOT going to need this!" With those words, he finished undoing the knot, and pushed the overcoat off my shoulders, with it landing softly on the ground, leaving me standing there naked, vulnerable.

I could feel the cool air of the apartment on my skin, causing my hair to stand on end on my arms. Bryan stepped back, and then started his gaze at my feet, then very slowly moved up my entire body- as if he was seeing it for the first time. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, then looked down, my hair falling into my face. That is when I felt his hand on my cheek- his soft fingers rubbing against the side of my face, then moving my hair behind my ear, with his other hand running along my jawline, lifted my eyes to meet his. When I looked up at his face, he was smiling at me, his eyes were twinkling, full of desire. He stepped towards me, pressing his body against mine, and I could feel his hard cock pushing against my naked body. I gasped, and he wrapped his hand around my waist, pulling me even closer. My lips were now an inch away from his, and I could feel his breath against mine, his heart beating rapidly with mine. The tension in the air, the absolute need that I was feeling for him at that moment...

Then Bryan dropped his hand from the small of my back, running it along my ass as he did so, and then grabbed a giftbag that was on the table next to him. "Put this on, Abby." Bryan whispered. "I need to see you in this." He handed me the bag.

I pulled the lingerie out of the bag and my jaw dropped to the floor, as this was the sexiest outfit I had ever laid eyes on: a red leather bondage harness- soft leather straps that left my breasts exposed, where they were sitting on soft leather straps, which clasped in the back, and leather strap panties- if you can call it that- which wrapped around my hips and then both my thighs, leaving my pussy completely exposed. I slipped into it, and Bryan clasped the top, locking it in place, making sure that my breasts were supported by the leather straps. The leather was soft against my skin, and the oaky smell of the leather permeated the air. His hands on my back, sent chills through my body. I groaned in pleasure. "You like it?" Bryan whispered into my ears, while he was still standing behind me.

I reached behind me, trying to grab his hard cock, which was now pressing up against my ass, and he pulled back. "Not yet, babe." Bryan whispered. "You haven't even gotten the surprise yet." I then felt him slip something soft and silky over my eyes, and I could no longer see. "You just have to trust me, Abby." I felt him walk around me and take both of my hands, and we started walking down the hall towards his bedroom. Very slowly, he guided me through the threshold of his bedroom. The music got slightly louder as we entered, and the room was warmer than the hallway, so my goosebumps started to subside. We walked across the room and then he stopped me, pressing the backs of my legs against his bed, and sat me down. I could feel the softness of his comforter underneath me, could hear the slight vibration of the music in the air. I was trying to take it all in, and then I heard what sounded like extra breaths in the same room.

"Bryan?" I called to him.

"I'm right here, Abby." Bryan responded, reaching out to touch my leg. "Now...," His voice trailed off.

The breathing got louder, as I could feel movement in the room around me, and then I felt someone else put their weight on the bed next to me. I started to move my head back and forth to see if I could sense who it was. "Shhhhhhh," Bryan whispered. "We talked about this a long time ago, Abby. A fantasy. It's time."

I was confused at first, not understanding. Because the weight on the bed didn't feel like that of another man, it felt soft, gentle, as if there was another woman in the room. But why? How? What was he referring to? My brain was reeling, and it seemed like the silence lasted forever, but then it hit me. I realized what was happening....

The air shifted in the room, the music became slightly louder- only with more base, but no words could be heard. I was aware of the movement around me, but I still couldn't see anything. I could only feel what was happening in my surroundings.

"Do you deserve this cock, Abby?" Bryan asked me.

I knew where this was going. I knew who I was tonight. As I realized what was about to happen, I could feel the excitement inside of me begin to grow, the anticipation caused my heart to skip a beat, the wetness began to form again between my legs again. I went from a state of nervousness, to pure excitement and eager anticipation. "No, Sir." I responded. "I do not deserve that girthy cock of yours."

Bryan placed his hand under my chin, lifting my face to his, pulling my chin upward. "That's right," he continued. "You don't. But do you know who does deserve this hard cock of mine?"

I shook my head because I did not know who would be there. I did not know who was on the other side of the blindfold I was wearing. I let my guard down and took a deep breath- I realized that I could smell a sweet scent in the room- it must be her. That is when I felt another person in front of me, replacing Bryan. I felt someone lean in close, I reached up, and could feel the soft voluptuous breast that was waiting right in front of my face. Without hesitation, I wrapped my lips around the nipple that awaited me, sucking on it, and then running my tongue around it, feeling it grow hard in my mouth. There was a moan, a groan from the woman behind the breast that I was suckling. I cupped the breast with my hand, massaging it, and I could hear more moaning from this phantom of a woman. I reached over to grab her other breast, and brought that to my mouth, again, running my tongue along her around her nipple, before taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. "Ohhhhhhh! Damn that's so good!" the woman responded, as she continued to moan under my touch. Hearing her moan, just sent blood rushing down to my clit and I could feel it swelling. I had never sucked on a woman's breasts before, but this woman's breasts were medium sized, soft, with large nipples that were continuing to grow under my touch.

She pulled back, slowly drawing her nipple out of my mouth, leaving me wanting more. Although never having tasted a woman before, her breast tasted sweet, the smell of sex emanating from her, just made me want more. I leaned forward, to take her again into my mouth, and I felt Bryan's finger on my lips. "Abby," Bryan said. "You are not here for your pleasure tonight. You are here for my pleasure. And Amber is here for my pleasure."

Amber, I thought to myself. That's a fucking hot name. I started to get lost in my thoughts when Bryan's voice continued.....

"Your pussy is not fit for a cock like mine." He paused. "But Amber, here, she has the sweetest, tightest, dripping wet pussy I have ever been with. And I need you to get her ready for me." With those words, he lifted off the blindfold that had been hiding him and Amber from my sight. Standing before me, Bryan still had on boxer briefs, his hard cock, begging to be let out. And then there was Amber- who was stunning. Amber was young- late 20's, long brown hair pulled back in a braid, yet her hair framed her beautiful face; her breasts were full, perky, nipples erect from my suckling, and she was thin, long legged, had flat belly with a 6-pack. She was damn near perfection.

She leaned in towards my face, her lips inches away from mine, "I need you to get me ready to fuck him." Amber was breathy in her words as she whispered them to me. I turned my gaze to meet hers, my lips almost touching hers, feeling her breath against mine. My chest was rising and falling quickly, as the thought of all of this reeled in my mind, sending my body into a tailspin of excitement.

Bryan looked at me and said, "There is no pleasure tonight for my cuckquean, dear Abby, only for my cuckcake. Her pleasure is my pleasure. And my pleasure will be your pleasure."

Amber smirked at me, then turned towards Bryan and her lips met his- she wrapped her arm around his neck, pulling him close to her, passionately kissing him, as I could see her tongue penetrating his lips, running along his tongue. She reached her hand down, engulfing his cock in her hand and squeezed it. He responded by gasping and then letting out a moan. Amber looked back at me again, slapped his balls with a quick tap, and then crawled across the bed, laid on her back, splayed her legs open. She then signaled me with her fingers to come towards her. Watching her with him, sent a wave of humiliation through my body, yet there was something about her that turned me on.

As I crawled across the soft bed towards her, I could smell Amber's sweet scent grow even stronger- she smelled of sweetness and sex mixed together. I needed to please her, to get her ready to fuck my boyfriend, for his pleasure. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I moved closer to her. I moved myself so that my face was inches from her pussy, which I could see glistening in the dim light that was in the room. I inhaled deeply and moaned from the sweet scent that emerged from her sexy body. My eyes met hers, and I could feel the anticipation she had, waiting for my touch, waiting for me to ready her body for him.

I took my tongue and ran it down her slit, tasting her sweet juices that were already there. Mmmmmm, I thought. I moved my body closer, so that I could penetrate that wet sex of hers with my tongue. I slowly separated those lips with my tongue and ran it up inside of her. Oh, she was already ready for him, I realized, as my tongue penetrated inside of her again. I took my tongue and flicked at her clit, then began licking it, slowly at first. I could feel it start to swell under the touch of my tongue. Amber's moans were growing louder as I continued to work my tongue on her pussy. I then wrapped my mouth around her clit and began to suck on it. Her legs started to shake, and started to grip around my head, her moans started growing louder. The louder she got, the tighter her legs got, the more I wanted to suck harder. I knew that Bryan was in the background, watching me. I could feel his gaze now, as he was watching Amber at the edge of climaxing, with my mouth on her pussy. I started to hear his breathing rate pick up, him starting to groan as he stood back, watching this transpire. His voice now penetrated the air, "Get her ready for my big hard cock, Abby." I had to refocus my mind from Bryan, back to Amber, as I knew that she was close, I knew that it wouldn't be much longer before I took her over the edge. I wasn't quite ready to let her cum yet, as I knew then that she would be ready to fuck Bryan, and I didn't think that I was ready for that to begin. I paused my sucking for a split second, and I heard her gasp- sounding like she couldn't believe I removed the pressure on her clit, and then I latched back onto that swollen clit of hers and sucked on it as if I had Bryan's cock in my mouth. I pictured his cock as I twirled my tongue on that nub of hers and kept pressure on her until I felt her body start to uncontrollably shake and tremble, tasting that cum as it leaked out of her into my mouth, and hearing her screams of shear ecstasy. It was background noise, but there were sounds of, "Holy fuck!" "Oh my God!" "Fuck I'm cumming!" mixed in with the soft music. My ears were more in tune with the unintelligible groans coming from Bryan as he watched this scene unfold. I could hear him mumble, "Fuck, that was hot." Then realizing I was now listening to him, Bryan commanded, "Now that Amber is ready, guide my cock deep inside of her, Abby." I looked at him, my eyes as wide as the Grand Canyon, my jaw slowly starting to drop. "Put that mouth back together. You got her ready, so there's no need to have you suck on my cock right now." Bryan stated. "Now, guide me in." He grinned at me, a very sly grin. I felt humiliated as I took his cock in my hand and placed it at the entrance to his cuckcake's pussy. But at the same time, I noticed that the wetness between my legs had grown at that command.

I looked at his cock, then looked at his face, and back to his cock, which I was still holding in my hand. "Yes, Sir." I said to him. I gave it 2 strokes, and then helped glide it into Amber's dripping wet pussy. His massive cock was stretching her as I helped move it into her. Even as wet as she was, Amber's pussy was tight around Bryan's cock.

Amber was starting to moan, and I realized, I was still holding Bryan's cock, as it started sliding into her. "I want it all in now, Bryan!" Amber yelled out. "Abby- get your hand off that cock. It's all MINE!" she continued.

I jumped back, realizing I was in the way now, and I watched him slowly slide his cock deep inside that pussy of hers. My pussy ached for his cock. I could feel my sex start to tingle, my clit started to swell. I needed to feel Bryan inside of me. I wanted every inch of him to fill me. I wanted my pussy stretched like he was stretching Amber's right now.

"Watch me, Abby." Bryan whispered. "I want you to see how my cock splits her and stretches that pussy out. She won't be able to take any small cocks after having me inside of her." He looked at me and grinned, "Just like you can't anymore." I felt my cheeks flush. I breathed out, giggled a little bit, and then looked back at him. Now, he was starting to pump that cock in and out of her.

Amber's breaths were labored and she was moaning louder, the deeper that he penetrated her. I couldn't help but stare as I watched him moving in and out of her. He grabbed her hips and brought her down further onto him as he pushed deeper inside of her. Bryan did this over and over again. Amber's cries of pleasure became more intense and then they start to become "holy fucks," as I watched her body tensing up. She grabbed the sheets, held on tight as her legs started to tremble, and as Bryan saw this, he pushed his cock as far deep into her as he could, and she orgasmed all over his cock with her body uncontrollably shaking, her moans of pleasure filling the space.

12