Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan let her finish cumming on his cock, and then told her, "It's my turn now, Amber. You better hold on." Amber wrapped her legs around his waist, and he held her tight- pulling his cock all the way to the tip of her pussy and then relentlessly started slamming it in and out of her until I could hear his moans growing, his legs start to shake, and then his fingers gripped into the skin of her hips as he called out, "Fuck! Oh holy fuck!" and he came deep inside of her. His balls that had been slapping her pussy were now tensed up, and I found myself watching them pull up and empty themselves into her. Once he had finished, he collapsed back, his cock dripping with a mixture of his cum and hers. Bryan looked at me and said, "Clean me Abby. Lick me clean. Lick Amber's cum off my cock."

I looked at Amber, then at Bryan. Amber rolled to her side and said, "Don't worry. Once you finish that, you need to clean his cum out from inside of me. And I want you to get every last drop."

"Bryan?" I asked.

"Lick me clean, Abby." Bryan replied. He hesitated and then said, "And then you heard Amber. You need to please our cuckcake."

I knelt down in front of Bryan, his cock still hard, but starting to soften a bit, and took his cock in my mouth. I licked up the back of his shaft, the sides, the front, and made sure to spend extra time running my tongue along the tip of his cock. Bryan started to moan again, and I could feel him start to harden slightly in my mouth. Knowing I was turning him on, just fed my desire to clean every drop of him. It was a mix of sweet and salty flavoring on his cock. I was longing for that cock of his. I just wanted it inside my pussy, and I hoped having it in my mouth was the gateway. "Oh, Abby. Damn that feels so good." Bryan moaned. "Oh, God!" he continued. I sucked his cock harder, I needed him to want me, and to want to fill me. But before I could get him close to cumming I heard....

"Ahem!!!" Amber was clearing her throat. "My pussy is ready and waiting for you Abby. It's not going to get clean on its own!!"

I had almost forgotten about Amber while I was enjoying myself sucking on Bryan's eel, but realizing it is not about what I wanted, I turned my gaze to Amber. She was still on her side and rolled her eyes at me. "Let's go. I've got a lot of cum in there."

I crawled across the bed towards Amber, inching my way towards her pussy. I could smell sex permeating from her. Amber looked at me as I got close to her, and she spread her legs way open for me. "Your tongue felt so good before. Use it again." Amber said breathlessly to me.

I ran my tongue from her asshole to the top of her clit. Amber's body shook and she moaned. I could hear her whisper, "Oh my God!" I licked up those lips of her again and again. Then I separated her lips with my fingers and could still see Bryan's cum inside of her. I lapped at her pussy with my tongue, making sure to flick her clit every time. She groaned with every movement of my tongue. My ego was being fed by the pleasure I was causing her, as I cleaned up Bryan's cum from inside that dripping pussy of hers. I ran my hands along her ass, and let them rest on her hips, pulled her towards me, and jammed my tongue up in her and started to move it, so it was dancing against her clit. "Oh fuck! Damn that feels so fucking good!" Amber started calling out. I felt her breathing start to get heavy, I felt her legs tighten, and then I realized there was no more cum left inside of her, so I let go of her hips, I pulled my tongue out of her pussy, and sat up.

"You're clean now," I whispered.

Amber leaned up on her elbows, breathlessly stating, "You're stopping? That's it? But... but wait!"

I looked at her, grinning, "You're all clean Amber. No more cum inside of you."

"But....but...." Amber spoke.

I look at Bryan and state, "Everyone is clean, Sir. Do I get a reward?" I just wanted him inside of me, more than anything at this moment.

Bryan looks at me, desire overtaking his eyes and he said, "You did get your reward, Abby." I look at him puzzled. "You licked our cuckcake's cum off my cock, and my cum our of her pussy. THAT is your reward."

I sigh. I moan in frustration. There's no release for me tonight. No release of the sexual tension that has built up inside my body. "You were a good girl Abby. I hope that you enjoyed your reward." Bryan said, winking at me.

"Yes Sir. Thank you for letting me lick you both clean." I said to him, my gaze falling towards the floor.

"And who else do you have to thank?" Bryan asked me, motioning towards Amber.

I look at Amber, almost a painful look on my face and I stated, "Thank you for letting me lick Bryan's cum out from inside of your delectable pussy." And then I give her a fake smile. Fake because I want his cock. Fake because she got to enjoy the stretching sensation of his cock inside of her, and that is all that I was craving now. But real because I made her feel damn good and even made her cum.

Bryan got up, went into the shower, and left both Amber and I in the room. I looked at her and realized it was time to go. Before I had a chance she said, "I think it's time for you to go home now, Abby."

"I was just leaving, Amber." I said to her. I grabbed my overcoat, slipped it over the sexy outfit Bryan had bought me, and walked out to my car.......

12