Cuckquean Chastity Wedding Vows

Info
Your thoughts as you walk down the aisle.
921 words
4.3
56.4k
52
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



You walk down the aisle with slow, deliberate strides.

You aren't just trying to be ceremonial. You can only take small steps.

Underneath your beautiful wedding gown, steel thigh cuffs are linked by a short chain. You cannot spread your legs and you can only take dainty steps. You feel yourself blushing as you keep moving forward, every step careful and deliberate. You don't want to trip because of the chain.

You aren't wearing a bra or panties under the wedding gown. A steel chastity belt is tightly locked onto you. You cannot cum. You cannot even touch your pussy. There is no way to get around it. You are trapped. When your amazing fiance proposed marriage, he didn't give you a ring. He told you that if you wanted to marry him, you would have to be locked in chastity from that day forward. You eagerly agreed.

He knows your nipples are very sensitive. You've learned in the past that if you're desperate enough, it's possible for you to cum just by rubbing and pinching your nipples. So he got you a chastity bra as well. You're essentially locked in a metal bikini 24/7. Everywhere you go, you're keenly aware of the merciless metal under your clothing. Every day you are desperately aroused, wanting so badly to be able to slap your breast and rub your clit. The fact that you cannot touch yourself, no matter how badly you want to, is utterly intoxicating.

He picked out a wedding dress that would cover the shoulder straps of your chastity bra. Nobody has any idea that you are an utterly controlled, desperately horny chastity slave. But you still feel exposed. Everyone is watching you walk slowly down the aisle. If they only knew that this very morning your pussy juices ran down your thighs as your fiance told you about what your married life would be like.

You are still a virgin. Your pussy has never known the touch of a man. Your fiance made it clear that if you married him, you never, ever would. You are to be his slave and his cuckquean. He will have sex with all the women he wants. Sometimes you will help, pleasuring him or the cuckcake. Sometimes you will be bound and gagged to the side, forced to watch. Sometimes you will be chained up in the closet, or in a box under the bed, as if forgotten. You are inferior. You are just an obedient plaything for his pleasure. He will need REAL women to satisfy him.

This is your last day of relative freedom. Your last chance to change your mind. Once you say "I do", it's all over. You've agreed to give him all of you. He will have absolute control and ownership of you. You will just be property.

He will control what you wear. He's told you that once you are married, he will go through your clothes and get rid of anything that isn't slutty enough to satisfy him. Sometimes he'll even make you wear outfits that show a hint of your chastity gear. You hope he was joking. That would be so embarrassing for everyone to see the chains of your chastity bra's shoulder straps, or to see the waistband of your chastity belt. But you will have no right to say no.

He will control your name. Not only will you take his last name, but he's said that he would change your first name as well, to something that would please him. Probably something embarrassing. But he refused to tell you what it would be. You will lose your whole identity.

You will own nothing. You will be owned. Your things, your ID, what little money you have... it will all be his. You will be property, with no going back.

Your duties will be to serve him in any way he desires. If he wants you to work, he will choose your job. He will make you cook and clean for him. You will even help by recruiting women you know he will like. Superior women who will make you feel properly humiliated. His pleasure is everything. Your pussy gushes at the thought of those women belittling you, of comparing your own locked-up body to their beauty. They will be his real partners. You are just the little girl that is technically married to him. You are the help. You are a bondage decoration. You are a toy.

The preacher has you both recite the vows. They are very traditional in nature. The love of your life vows to watch over you, to keep you safe, to be a good strong man for you. Your vows are to love, honor and obey him. The audience may raise a few eyebrows, but they'll just think the two of you like to be a little traditional in your relationship.

They have no idea what it really means. What you are giving up.

If you go through with this, you will be a virgin for the rest of your life. You will never have another orgasm. You will always be second - or third, or fourth, or fifth - while other, better women get his attention, his affection and his cock. You will be expected to give up everything and devote yourself to his pleasure. A wife locked in chastity, a cuckquean always watching other women have what she can't.

You let those two precious words fall from your lips, sealing your fate... "I do".

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To the other comment

Masturbation. To think that women only have orgasms when they have sex with a man is gross and sexist. Delete your comment please.

aperson87aperson87almost 4 years ago

Has someoneother genuinely not heard of masturbation? Most virgins have orgasmed mate.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
"Another orgasm"

If she is a virgin, then one cannot say "You will never have another orgasm." I assume you meant "an" rather "another."

Share this

Similar Stories

Cuckqueaned by Hubs and Katie Cuckquean wife humiliated by husband and the woman he fucks.in BDSM
The Cuckquean POV Humiliation/cuckquean story about husband fucking another woman.in BDSM
Summer in Chastity A young girl gets denial therapy.in BDSM
Trained They create a new way to train her in denial. Too far?in BDSM
Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories