Cuckquean Conundrum Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay baby, I'll find something for us to watch!"

Giving her wife another smooch or three, Nia let her go and turned to leave. She looked over her shoulder at Kristin as she departed to their bedroom; her blonde partner was staring absently at the floor, her down-trodden expression distant and distraught. Saddened by the sight of Kristin's obvious disappointment in herself, Nia hurried to the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as she went, happy to get out of them. Stepping into her bathroom, she tossed her outfit on the counter, planning on wearing it again once she was clean. Turning on the shower, she waited for the water to get hot and steamy before entering, double-checking to make sure Kristin didn't follow her.

Before she grabbed for her shampoo or body wash, Nia refocused her attention to a more urgent matter first. Twisting away from the shower door so that her front was hidden from view, she grabbed her cock and began stroking it rapidly, knowing she didn't have a lot of time to herself; this was the main reason she told Kristin she was taking a shower at this late hour - masturbation. Nia felt nothing but great shame at what she was doing, as necessary as it was due to their marital issues. A futa like herself couldn't survive without cumming at least a couple times a day, and it was something she usually had to do on her own.

She tried to hide it from Kristin whenever she could, though she had carried no illusions that her wife wasn't ignorant to what she was doing. Kristin never brought it up and neither did she, which only made her feel worse, like an embarrassed teenager trying to keep a secret from their parents. Nia tried not to dwell on it too much, thinking of her wife's sexy body instead as her hands sped across her hardening her cock, one of her ears perked up, listening for any approaching footsteps; she had to be quick, another aspect of her self-pleasure that brought her further humiliation.

As much as her wife tried to get her off with her mouth and body - something Nia very much appreciated - it just wasn't enough at the end of the day. She usually got a combination titfuck-and-handjob along with the addition of Kristin's plump lips and long tongue working on her cock until she came, but it was pretty much ever only once; she knew it took a lot out of her partner to do even that much, so she never asked for seconds. It was this that she tried to fantasize about while her fingers squelched across her pole, instead of the sex she wanted more than anything else!

While her partner bathed, Kristin busied herself with finding a movie for them to watch.

Sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, her hip-hugging jeans riddled with holes around her thick thighs and massive ass, Kristin fiddled with her phone as she used a TV remote to search through the numerous streaming sites they paid for. Her mind wasn't really on the task at hand, her thoughts still centered on the topic they'd left off on. She wanted to have kids with Nia so fucking badly! It didn't even matter if they were biologically hers or not - which was an entirely different issue! Adoption also wasn't an option for them, the State considering futanari to be unfit for caring for children, especially when the parent's were so-called 'lesbians' even if that term didn't really fit them. Kristin got so heated at the ignorance society showed her and her wife. They had to go out of State just to get married!

Trying not to let her anger get to her, Kristin decided on a horror movie, the kind that scared the shit out of her but Nia loved - at least she'd be able to hold her hunk of a wife while they watched it! Getting up, Kristin strolled towards the kitchen with plans to make a bowl of popcorn, still looking at her phone the entire time; she was mindlessly tapping through her social media accounts, not really absorbing anything she saw. At least not at first. When a certain name popped up on her feed she stopped dead in her tracks and gasped, nearly dropping her phone. That was it!

Features lighting up, she tapped on said-person's profile, eager to gather as much information as she could about her, a plan forming in her brain. Plopping down onto a chair at their dining room table, Kristin held her phone up closely to her face, reading all the information she could on the account; yes, she still lived in the same city that they did! And, it didn't look like she was dating anyone - typical of her. This was perfect, she was perfect! How had Kristin never thought of her until now!?

She had a friend, her old roommate from college, that could solve all of her and Nia's problems!

"Nia!" She yelled happily, half-sprinting towards their bedroom, "Nia, I've got it!"

...

"...so you want me to have sex with a friend of yours?"

Nia sat on the edge of their bed and stared at her wife who was practically leaping with joy. Kristin had barged in on her shower right when she was nearing the end of her orgasm, and Nia only just managed to cover it up and tell her that she'd be out in the second, her tawny skin-tone turning a bright, embarrassed red. She didn't even have a chance to actually get clean! After rinsing off the gallons of semen she sprayed all over the tiled wall and forced it all to go down the drain, she had to wait for several more minutes until her cock softened before getting out, wrapping herself in towels, and following Kristin into their bedroom.

Now she was sitting there, having just finished listening to Kristin explain her plan, the one she claimed was the solution they'd been desperately searching for. Bunching her soaking wet, scarlet hair up was on towel, the other covering her torso down to her bronzed thighs so she didn't get the bed wet; this left most of her legs and her genitalia uncovered, her knee-tapping soft cock and sagging sack cooled by the open air. Nia scratched at her cheek as she questioned her wife, her bushy brown eyebrows furrowed as she waited for an explanation.

"Yes! Exactly!" Kristin gushed, her eyes darting between her phone and her wife, "And you can get her pregnant!"

"What, uh, what makes you so confident that it would work? That she'd even be up for it? Or that I'd even be able to impregnate her?"

"Because she's special."

Kristin took a deep breath, readying herself to explain everything.

"Okay, so, Lori and I were roommates in college, right? And she told me that she had a genetic, um, thing that made her extra-fertile! She had to take special, experimental birth control so she didn't get pregnant, 'cause like, having sex even once would pretty much guarantee a bun in her oven!"

"I've never heard of anything like that before." Nia was obviously not convinced, her expression growing more and more doubtful, "How do you know she wasn't just lying to you? People always make up wild stuff about themselves just to sound interesting."

"She showed me them once, and she took them religiously. Like first thing whenever she woke up, and she kept Plan-B on her at all times too just in case!"

"Interesting... But that doesn't exactly mean she'd want to have sex with me, you know that right? Besides, when was the last time you guys even talked?"

"It's been awhile, but we've kept in touch!" Kristin smirked at her partner as she answered every question without hesitation, "And Lori would sleep with you, trust me. Not to be judgmental or anything, but she was a huge slut in college. She slept with like a hundred guys and she always complained that none of them were big enough for her! I don't think you'll have that issue!"

She glanced down at her wife's swaying package, which hung over the edge of the bed and neared the ground.

"So I'm pretty sure she would jump at the chance to be with a futanari like yourself!"

"I don't know, baby," Nia paused and finished drying her head before letting the towel drop to the floor, "I don't know if I could go through with it."

"What? Why not!?"

"Because it would be like I was cheating on you!" The futa suddenly shouted with a huff, "And I don't think I could do that to you. You're the love of my life, Kris, and just the thought of being with someone else doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't make me feel good."

"It wouldn't be cheating, love," Kristin sat down next to Nia, and put a hand on her cloth-covered thigh, "because it's something I want too. I don't exactly love the idea of you sleeping with someone else either, but, well, if we get a child out of it, I think it would be worth it. I want this for us."

"I don't know..."

"Look, how about I wait a few days before I message her and see what she says. That'll give you time to think about it - and who knows, she might not want to! Then it would be back to the drawing board, I guess..."

Nia turned to look at her busty blonde partner.

"And this is what you want? What you really want?"

"No!" Kristin snorted back with a smile, "What I want is for you to get me pregnant! But that doesn't seem like it's gonna happen anytime soon. You know if I had it my way we'd have a bunch of kids already! So this is the second best option. It's better than if it was with a complete stranger or something, isn't it?"

"You have a point."

Nia sighed.

"Okay Kris, I'll think about it. For you."

"You're the best!"

Kristin squealed happily and grabbed Nia's face, pulling her in for a kiss. She slid her tongue into her wife's mouth, trying to show the futa just how appreciative she was of her. Nia grabbed Kristin's waist and held her closely, her breasts smothered by the blonde's gigantic pair as their bodies met; as much as she wanted to enjoy this happy moment, she was forced to busy herself with distinctly unsexy thoughts so she didn't get too aroused, her legs clamping together to cut off circulation to her cock. It was too soon for them to try and have sex again - Kristin usually needed at least a couple days to recover first!

"Did you still want to watch a movie?" Nia asked into Kristin's lips, trying to suppress her libido before it ignited like a Molotov.

"Mhm! Let me go make popcorn while you get changed. I found a spooky one I don't think you've seen before!"

"Sounds great, baby."

Another kiss later and Kristin was off, Nia unmoving from her position on the bed. She ogled her wife's backside as it swung to and fro, obscene even when Kristin wasn't doing anything particularly enticing - though with a body like that everything her partner did attracted attention! Getting to her feet, she paced to the bathroom to get her clothing from before, weighing the options of Kristin's proposal all the while. Could she really do it? Could she really sleep with another woman? Could she get someone else pregnant if it made her wife happy? Nia wasn't sure about any of it, the concept almost too alien for her to fathom.

Just what were they getting themselves into!?

12